Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (12179 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Seriously? Everyone?; oh no!  Well, i'm a rich sugar daddy not some school boy. I will take her to America and London.

She'd already rejected same offer from your likes yesterday. tongue grin

And, yes they come in quantum. grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^

Well, i will send Benz 190 to her daddy. That way i could have easy access.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Seriously? Everyone?; oh no!  Well, i'm a rich sugar daddy not some school boy. I will take her to America and London.

You came late

I have already secured her visa and I am still trying to gather her ticket money. BTW, I work three jobs just so I could meet her needs when she gets here.

She initially wanted a Banky W kinda person, but eventually, after numerous off and on NL negotiations, she accepted my proposal. I just bought my Aso-ebi for her engagement. You are invited, if you dont mind.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

You came late

I have already secured her visa and I am still trying to gather her ticket money. BTW, I work three jobs just so I could meet her needs when she gets here.

She initially wanted a Banky W kinda person, but eventually, after numerous off and on NL negotiations, she accepted my proposal. I just bought my Aso-ebi for her engagement. You are invited, if you dont mind.

See this man o! I will show you i am Chief Arowolo; do you know me in this town?

This girl is not going to South Africa or Malaysia. I am bringing her to America. Don't get me angry this man.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ewoo!!! Who's buying and who's selling? I leave Nl for one hour and this happens?
@roy,a six-pack is verra necessary!
fstranger1:

You came late

@bolded,What a wonderful and caring man! Now i know you loff me.
P.s-Maybe you should get a fourth job so you can save up for my first car.
Double P.s-Negotiations on and off Nl? Our engagement? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm jus hearing that one oh. .
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Everyone trying to hit on Atreides

Atreides must be in cloud 9, innit?
Not really. Now if Banky W was hitting on me,i'd be on cloud 9. Most definitely. grin grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Atreides:

Ewoo!!! Who's buying and who's selling? I leave Nl for one hour and this happens?
@roy,a six-pack is verra necessary!@bolded,What a wonderful and caring man! Now i know you loff me.
P.s-Maybe you should get a fourth job so you can save up for my first car.
Double P.s-Negotiations on and off Nl? Our engagement? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm jus hearing that one oh. .

Six pack gini? Abeg jare; You cant have six pack when you have all these money that i've got in Swiss banks. Why do you want to suffer with that destitute that has 4 jobs packing snow all through Is he a robot ? I will employ him to wash your undies and pay him better my dear. 

BTW, what do you want for Valentine?  Don't be shy baby girl.

[s]Puleaseeeee , Have you seen Banky W without them caps?[/s] Don't lose me baby.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

Six pack gini? Abeg jare; You cant have six pack when you have all these money that i've got in Swiss banks. Why do you want to suffer with that destitute that has 4 jobs packing snow all through Is he a robot ? [b]I will employ him to wash your undies [/b]and pay him better my dear. 

Don't lose me baby.

Hmmm, shocked lipsrsealed

[s]Puleaseeeee , Have you seen Banky W without them caps?[/s]

Bwahahahahahahaha. Roy u no go kill me ohhhwww.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
grin koolchicco grin
nwanne ka bu akuko ufe grin

I nula nka mbu? grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

Six pack gini? Abeg jare; You cant have six pack when you have all these money that i've got in Swiss banks. Why do you want to suffer with that destitute that has 4 jobs packing snow all through Is he a robot ? I will employ him to wash your undies and pay him better my dear. 

[s]Puleaseeeee , Have you seen Banky W without them caps?[/s] Don't lose me baby.
@bolded,you can't afford what i want.
P.s-Don't talk about Banky's egg head. He had cancer,so quit being insensitive! *huffs in righteous indignation*
Double P.s-I can wash my undies by myself,thanks. We'd spend your money on better things-like trips to Monaco,Private jets,first edition books,fendi bags and Jimmy Choos,diamond rings,etc etc. grin grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
grin grin

I wanna knw ur mission first Bikooooo!

Ina achokwa umunwayi a okwu oh! grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

[s]Puleaseeeee , Have you seen Banky W without them caps?[/s]  Don't lose me baby.

Agbalagba yi, leave all these small small girls for us

Dont you have like three wives already?

These young girl dont want too much wahala, and Polygamy is too much wahala.

Huh, regarding that snow shoveling job, I applied but they said I was over qualified, and that they'd rather employ those spanish aliens so I am back to square three, still looking for a third and if possible, a fifth job. I can do yahoo too if there is an opening. Anything for Atreides! Anything for Atreides.

PS: Atreides, I dont have to go to the gym to get in shape, i have a natural six-pack from working my abs while loading bags at the Airport. Anyway, I am still working on your Maserati, abi na Aston Martin you want?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
bia koolchicco attach an eglish version to every igbo post you make and stop making me ask for a translation everytime!
P.s-Is it my mission you wanna know or whose mission?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
grin koolchicco grin

I hula ihe m na agwa gi, [size=15pt]Atreides [/size]
achowa okwu grin grin

[size=14pt]OK n'ele anya nhe ga eme[/size] undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Agbalagba yi, leave all these small small girls for us

Dont you have like three wives already?

These young girl dont want too much wahala, and Polygamy is too much wahala.

Huh, regarding that snow shoveling job, I applied but they said I was over qualified, and that they'd rather employ those spanish aliens so I am back to square three, still looking for a third and if possible, a fifth job. I can do yahoo too if there is an opening. Anything for Atreides! Anything for Atreides.

PS: Atreides, I dont have to go to the gym to get in shape, i have a natural six-pack from working my abs while loading bags at the Airport. Anyway, I am still working on your Maserati, abi na Aston Martin you want?
Sweery is this you?
P.s-@bolded,awwww. . .
Double P.s-Loading bags? *cough* Well whatever brings home the moolah,abi? And i don't need a Maserati or an Aston Martin-that's too expensive. You know i'm very modest and unassuming and i like such things. So i was thinking Rolls Royce or Mini Cooper. . Which one do you prefer?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

grin koolchicco grin

I hula ihe m na agwa gi, [size=15pt]Atreides [/size]
achowa okwu grin grin

[size=14pt]OK n'ele anya nhe ga eme[/size] undecided
bia,kilo n worry this omo ibo naa? Translation!!!!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ Atreides

You are too beautiful to suffer; I don't have to save to buy you Jimmy Choo or Porsche. This fstranger loads bags at Baggage claim; how long will you deal with that? Yes, he has six packs but it shows how hungry he is. He has no strength. You gain strength from eating balanced diet and not on empty stomach aka six pack.
Atreides, let me take care of you; love is foolish; just enjoy my money. Have you been to "America-London" before?

Valentine is approaching, fstranger will soon stop talking to you but would return after Valentine.  

I love you Omoge.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

@ Atreides

You are too beautiful to suffer; I don't have to save to buy you Jimmy Choo or Porsche. This fstranger loads bags at Baggage claim; how long will you deal with that? Yes, he has six packs but it shows how hungry he is. He has no strength. You gain strength from eating balanced diet and not on empty stomach aka six pack.
Atreides, let me take care of you; love is foolish; just enjoy my money.[b] Have you been to "America-London" before?
[/b]
Valentine is approaching, fstranger will soon stop talking to you but would return after Valentine.  

I love you Omoge.

hahahahaha,what an insult.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Atreides [/size]

U wan learn IBO?  undecided undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
Oh no Atreides, you this Omoge! Why do you want to suffer with this small boy?? Tell your friends about me; they will advice you better; you are too naive and delusional. Money is what you need my dear. I will apprehend this fstranger if this continues.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

@ Atreides

Atreides, let me take care of you; love is foolish; just enjoy my money. Have you been to "America-London" before?

I love you Omoge.
Rotflmao @bolded. . Ldkm4h. . Dude you no good oh. . grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

U wan teach me?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

thread derailer,you don turn ibo teacher? undecided undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
What do you want for Valentine? Daddy is serious! I am a sugar daddy and we don't beat girls; those boys with six pack will beat you , Omoge.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahahahaha,what an insult.

I'm sure fstranger sent you abi! Atreides is what you used to be; She's 21 and naive lil-thing.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]
 thread derailer,you don turn ibo teacher?
[/size]  

[size=15pt]Sweetheart, I don repent, Mrs. chima and Rokiatu have retired[/size]
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

I'm sure fstranger sent you abi!  Atreides is what you used to be; She's 21 and naive lil-thing.

she is young and you are out to spoil her innit?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt][/size]  

[size=15pt]Sweetheart, I don repent, Mrs. chima and Rokiatu have retired[/size]

so you've repented already?
oh well! good for you.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
Atreides:

Rotflmao @bolded. . Ldkm4h. . Dude you no good oh. . grin grin grin grin

Atreides my love:

That old man has three wives already, not to talk about his many concubines.

And you know that AIDS is real.     .     .   Do you really want to take that chance?

Anyway, I just got my paycheck for the work I did over the past two weeks. Mehn, them cheat me like craze. They only pay me for 92 hrs instead of 100 hrs, so I may not be able to afford a diamond ring this val, but definitely next val, you'd get whatever you want.

Lest I forget, my six pack still dey Kampe though. No one can take that away for me.

Anywho, how are your parents? say hi to them for me. what about your sister Sophie, hope she is facing her studies? extend my regards to her. Until we talk again, stay safe ok. I love you!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

I'm sure fstranger sent you abi!  Atreides is what you used to be; She's 21 and naive lil-thing.
Erm i'm not 21 oh. .
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt]I'm not sure how long this peace treaty is going to last, something is itching me undecided undecided[/size]
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Atreides:

Erm i'm not 21 oh. .

you can see she is not even up to 21,she's 18 maybe. undecided
guys don't spoil her oooh biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things About Love / Busty Bride Flaunts Her Gigantic Boobs In Racy Wedding Dress, Media React / BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.