Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly (12182 Views)

Single Guys:how Do You Cope With The Pressure. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Atreides(f): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Atreides my love:

That old man has three wives already, not to talk about his many concubines.

And you know that AIDS is real.     .     .   Do you really want to take that chance?

Anyway, I just got my paycheck for the work I did over the past two weeks. Mehn, them cheat me like craze. They only pay me for 92 hrs instead of 100 hrs, so I may not be able to afford a diamond ring this val, but definitely next val, you'd get whatever you want.

Lest I forget, my six pack still dey Kampe though. No one can take that away for me.

Anywho, how are your parents? say hi to them for me. what about your sister Sophie, hope she is facing her studies? extend my regards to her. Until we talk again, stay safe ok. I love you!
Does he now? Me i don't do polygamy oh. My parents are fine-they said to greet you. And Sophie sends you lots of love. Erm i wanted to tell you oh,clearance is finally starting early February(at least so we've heard) so i'm making lotsa preparations for school. Woh bout your contribution to my educational growth? We need to discuss that oh. .
And i loff you too. But remember,omo to dun,omo to ga,obe lo dun owo lo pa. . So be ready oh. . grin grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=15pt]I'm not sure how long this peace treaty is going to last, something is itching me  undecided  undecided[/size]

How does the itch feels like grin grin grin
you think it is easy to repent?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt] grin grin what I'm picturing actually wants to make me start speaking in tongues grin grin[/size]
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Mygoldie(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=15pt] grin grin what I'm picturing actually wants to make me start speaking in tongues grin grin[/size]

hahaha what's that?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
grin something sweet and something pleasurable grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Atreides:

bia koolchicco attach an eglish version to every igbo post you make and stop making me ask for a translation everytime!
P.s-Is it my mission you wanna know or whose mission?

angry angry

vertexroya:

grin koolchicco grin

I hula ihe m na agwa gi, [size=15pt]Atreides [/size]
achowa okwu grin grin

[size=14pt]OK n'ele anya nhe ga eme[/size] undecided

Hahahaha Anya m nele gi oh! grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Atreides my love:

That old man has three wives already, not to talk about his many concubines.

And you know that AIDS is real.     .     .   Do you really want to take that chance?

Anyway, I just got my paycheck for the work I did over the past two weeks. Mehn, them cheat me like craze. They only pay me for 92 hrs instead of 100 hrs, so I may not be able to afford a diamond ring this val, but definitely next val, you'd get whatever you want.

Lest I forget, my six pack still dey Kampe though. No one can take that away for me.

Anywho, how are your parents? say hi to them for me. what about your sister Sophie, hope she is facing her studies? extend my regards to her. Until we talk again, stay safe ok. I love you!

I need to pay you off! Name your price this boy? Or do you want me to get you arrested.

@Atreides, i am giving you a chance of a lifetime; your aunties on Nairaland blew their chances too ; they were love birds but hey, the lover boys are gone.  Ask Mygoldie.

Baby, what do u want for valentine? Will this do? Thats a $5000 Python Skin Jimmy Choo;

BTW, you have very lovely legs, what time are they open?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by fstranger1: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
roymary:

I need to pay you off! Name your price this boy? Or do you want me to get you arrested.

@Atreides, i am giving you a chance of a lifetime; your aunties on Nairaland blew their chances too ; they were love birds but hey, the lover boys are gone.  Ask Mygoldie.

Baby, what do u want for valentine? Will this do? Thats a $5000 Python Skin Jimmy Choo;

BTW, you have very lovely legs, what time are they open?

They've been laced with MAGUN of the Ogun abenu gongo fame, open them at your risk!
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

They've been laced with MAGUN of the Ogun abenu gongo fame, open them at your risk!

WORD! Crackers!! grin grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by vertexroya(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]koolchicco [/size]

[size=14pt]Nwanne, the proposal, whether real or fake is still going on, hhhh  undecided undecided

Onwere this film m lere, ndi mmadu batara na ulo na acho Ola edo
I makwa na ha nile bidoro sewa okwu na egbusi onwe ha, hmmm
finally, onye aririo no na akuku ulo ahu na amagi ihe na eme, wuzi onye were ola edo ahu.
nwanne shine your eye  grin grin

[/size]
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]koolchicco [/size]

[size=14pt]Nwanne, the proposal, whether real or fake is still going on, hhhh  undecided undecided

Onwere this film m lere, ndi mmadu batara na ulo na acho Ola edo
I makwa na ha nile bidoro sewa okwu na egbusi onwe ha, hmmm
finally, onye aririo no na akuku ulo ahu na amagi ihe na eme, wuzi onye were ola edo ahu.
nwanne shine your eye  grin grin

[/size]

Rotflmfaolwkmd4hlmaopmslllsocatrotflmaowww.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by roymary: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

I am Chief Arowolo. I have the antedote
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Ranoscky(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2011
Y'all know what time it is?
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by koolchicco: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^ :d grin
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by bossinie: 12:36pm On May 06, 2011
My dear young lady please focus on your education right now and before you are done pray for God's guidance towards marriage.The truth is that very young girls like you and many others are like early flowers which need the attention of agents of pollination but after that then what? They become old and unattractive to these agents who look for newer fresher ones.Don't become a victim of your emotions try and control them before they get you out of control.Stay blessed u have a great future ahead of you pls. focus on that.
Re: I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Littlte girls and pretence. What advice do u need again after loosing ur virginity. Go ask google, lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.