Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74207 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2011

ENCOURAGING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD

Love  Your Neighbor
Wait  patiently on Me
I Am  your source of protection
I Am  your light and your foundation
Don't  neglect that which I have put in your hand
Be a  good Stewart
I Am  teaching you by My example
You  lead others by My example
My  word is your source of wisdom
Lean  not to your own understanding
You  will not have all the answers when you want them
Learn  to wait patiently on Me
Trust  Me and continue to obey
This  is a new season, the manna has ceased, possess the land
The  best is yet to come, for I Am calling you higher
I Am  your strong tower, run to Me and be safe
Relationships will change, make new friends
Lead  don't follow
Lend  don't borrow
Be  quick to listen and slow to speak
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
Worthy Is The Lamb/The Hallelujah Chorus

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YXtf7vtz3c&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

Solo

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
And hath redeemed us to God by His blood
To receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing
Wo-o-o-o-rthy
And hath redeemed us to God by His blood

Male:

Blessing honour glory and power be unto Him be unto Him
That seated upon the throne
And to the Lamb

All:

Blessing honour glory and power be unto Him be unto Him

Men:

O That seated upon the throne

All:

Male:

Blessing honour glory and power be unto

All:

Ha

All:

Blessing and honour

Solo:

Lelujah

All:

Blessing honour and power

Solo:

Ha aaaaaaaaaa

All:

Wisdom and strength and glory

Solo:

Lelujah

All:

Hallelujah Hallelu
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah [2x]

Male:

For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Halle halle
Hallelujah
For the Lord God omnipotent r-e-i-gneth
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, halle – e- e- lujah

The kingdom of our Lord
And of his Christ [X2]
And He shall reign for ever and ever [2X]

Solo:

King of Kings

All:

for ever and ever, hallelujah hallelujah

Solo:

and Lord of Lords

All:

For ever and ever

Solo:

King of Kings

All:

For ever and ever, hallelujah hallelujah

Solo:

Lord of Lords

All:

For ever and ever
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Solo:

King of Kings

All:

For ever and ever,

Solo:

Lord of Lords

All:

For ever and ever
Hallelujah
Halle – lu jah

Halle
Hallelujah
Halle
Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Halle-e-e-lujah

Halle
Hallelujah
Halle
X3

Halle

Hallelujah
Halle
Lujah

Hallelujah

Halle
Hallelujah
3X
Lujah
Hallelujah

Halle
Hallelujah
3X

Halle
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
Lu
Jah
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2011
[url=http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nkbYlltTi4sC&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=sculpture+of+jesus+university+of+ibadan&source=bl&ots=sdT-xOBfdV&sig=LMkR4y0H0cDBsXMEGAYP0rRsOt0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=e8wvT5TdDcGT8gO50NCXDw&ved=0CGgQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=sculpture%20of%20jesus%20university%20of%20ibadan&f=false
/]Scultpture of Jesus[/url]

The Living and the Written Word

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1:1)

The Holy Scriptures and the person of our Lord Jesus Christ are so inseparably bound together that whatever calls into question the integrity and authority of one correspondingly casts aspersions on the other.  Let us not be guilty of saying that the written Word and the incarnate Word are in all aspects the same, but the Bible does clearly reveal Christ as "the Word . . . made flesh, |who| dwelt among us" (John 1:14).  "And his name is called The Word of God" (Revelation 19:13).

In carefully worded arguments, Christ time and again called attention to the fact that the teachings of the Old Testament Scriptures were actually teaching about Him.  "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. . . . For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5:39, 46-47).  "If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead" (Luke 16:31).

Therefore, those who diligently search the Scriptures find in them sufficient testimony to Christ, and where there is faith in the witness of Scripture, there will be faith in Christ and His words.  But if men reject the testimony of Scripture, they will not even be convinced by His miraculous resurrection from the dead.

Christ claimed that all of Scripture pointed to Him.  On the road to Emmaus, He taught that all three popular divisions of the Old Testament traced one progressive Messianic revelation.  To understand the New Testament, we must know the Old, for both tell the same story, each amplifying the other.  They are forever inseparable. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
Many of God's children are still in their bondage and have idols in their heart. The Father grieves and He continues to call His sons and daughters. He keeps calling him/her unto Him. The son or daughter says, "I go to church. I pray and I tithe, why shouldn't I go to heaven? Yes, you have been saved by the Blood of Christ but it is now time to leave Egypt. You must come out of slavery, across the wilderness, and into the Promise Land. You must finish the journey. There is no other way.

Yes, the Blood was brushed onto the door post and the angel of death had passed. But it is time to go when called! You must go! You can not say NO! To say NO is rebellion! To say NO is denying Him! You must go! You must learn to Trust Him. I know you are scared. I know all you knew was of the world. Born into slavery, the taskmaster kept your ways and you did not have to think much. You did not have to Trust. You were programmed and conditioned to know only the world. The outline was set.

Come out of slavery! Do you not think you were in slavery? What consumes you! Does your job consume you? Does your business consume you? Does your girlfriend or boyfriend consume you? Does your TV consume you? Does sports consume you? Does your children consume you? Does your friends consume you? Does your video games consume you? Does money consume you? Does the News consume you? Does Fox News or CNN consume you? Does technology consume you? Does education consume you? Does getting more bachelors and degrees consume you?

Come out of Egypt and feed off the manna from heaven. Come out of Egypt and drink from the Rock. Come out of Egypt and let God part your Red Sea. Learn to Trust Him. Trust, submit, and obey. Be baptized by His Spirit with FIRE! He is calling! Come out!

And if you do not come out, then He must send His discipline and chastisement. He must send judgment. Do you not know judgment is His Love? He will come to crumble your Egypt. For anyone or anything that comes after His children to help besides Him, HE will crumble as well! And if you still resist, He must come after your health. He must take everything away from you. He will not share His temple with ANYONE or ANYTHING! He must take it all until you have nothing!

If you knew you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? Would you get your worldly things in order? Would you fix your last Will? Would you try to find all your loved ones to say goodbye? Would you finally start giving away all your money and all your possessions? Would you run to all the doctors? OR WOULD YOU FORSAKE EVERYTHING AND PRAY? WOULD YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES, WORSHIP, AND GLORIFY GOD? What would you do?

What you do in those last 24 hours is what or who you had been serving!

When God comes to collect and takes everything including your health, will you then become sensible? Will you finally spend the time alone with Him now that you have nothing but Him? He is grieving for what He had to do but it had to be done so He can be alone with you!! Will you get angry for losing all the world had offered or will you repent and return to the KING?

With your last breath after losing all that you had of the world, will you repent and go home to the KING? Or will you get angry? Do not harden your heart! The Father is grieving! So many have fallen away. So many have quit. So many are deluded thinking they are still serving Him when they have gone their own way because it was too hard. Repent and return to Him. He is waiting!

And judgment must now come onto the world. Since His children did not voluntarily let Him strip the Babylonian system away, He must now do it Himself. And through the pain and suffering, He can still be found if you will run to Him. But you must be willing to be alone with Him without any baggage. HE MUST TAKE IT ALL SO YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT HIM!! HE MUST TAKE IT ALL UNTIL YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TURN EXCEPT TO HIM. Run to Him now. Fully commit now! Time is running out.

[b]
Deuteronomy 30:16-20 (Amplified Bible)
16[If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which] I command you today, to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land into which you go to possess.17But if your [mind and] heart turn away and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them,18I declare to you today that you shall surely perish, and you shall not live long in the land which you pass over the Jordan to enter and possess.19I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live 20And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.[/b]

Glory to God
Beloved messenger of the Most High
Steve Yong Kim

Fire of God
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
"Shout To The Lord" by Hillsong

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNsEBPB-Z8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNsEBPB-Z8

Lyrics:

My Jesus, My Saviour,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
the wonders of Your mighty love.

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
let every breath, all that I am
never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
let us sing
power and majesty, praise to the King;
mountains bow down and the seas will roar
at the sound of Your name.

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
nothing compares to the promise I have in You
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
Letter given to Sabrina by the LORD JESUS on February 12, 2011:

MY dear children, I love your hearts.  I AM JESUS. I AM THAT I AM.  I AM the ALMIGHTY CREATOR of heaven and earth. I have words to talk to you. Please heed what I am now about to say:

MY heart is appalled within ME.  I see many people come to ME in these last days, but I see few workers.  This is a call to all of you to follow ME with your whole heart, soul, mind, and everything in you.  I have created you in MY Image, after OUR Likeness.  Why then do I see many of MY children not acting in MY Image?

I have left you an example when I walked on this earth, an example in MY Image.  I had a heart for the weak and those who needed salvation.  Follow MY example and walk in MY Image.  Do not sit in your closet waiting until I return.  I have left MY bride here so she would reap MY harvest.

Wake up MY children and live according to MY Word and Testimony.  Bring out MY Words and testify of MY Love to this world.  NOW is the time to reap them into MY Kingdom.  Who is willing to go?

To lock yourself in your closet is not exactly a reaction to MY Love.  It is good that you wait for MY return, but NOW is the time to reap MY harvest.   Go MY children and tell the people of MY Love.  Go and tell them of this end time.  Go and warn the people what is coming.  A great time of confusion and total darkness is coming. 

The rapture will be one big feast…for those who are raptured as part of MY bride.  For those who come and participate in MY wedding table that I have prepared for them, everything is ready for them.  For those who stay behind and do not know and follow ME, it will be pure horror.  Mothers will be searching for their children, unborn babies will suddenly disappear.  Panic, chaos, cursing, and cussing shall be the language of this earth.  Demonic activity will be felt: visible and tangible everywhere.

So I tell you, NOW is the time to win people for MY Kingdom.  O’ how blessed are the feet of those who bring MY Gospel!  They will receive the biggest reward in MY Kingdom.  They are the ones who really love ME with a pure love.  They are the ones who spread MY Love like a sweet fragrance before MY Face.  They are MY lovely bride.  I love their hearts.

Be brave MY children and tell MY Gospel.  This is why I have come to this earth.  This is why I left MY Kingdom.  This is why I shed MY BLOOD.  I want everyone to be MY witness.  If you pray to ME for this, I will anoint you with MY Glory and I will bless the work you do.  Pray therefore and I will bless.

How much is worth one soul to you?  To ME it was worth it all.  I would do it all again for just one person, because I know how horrible hell is and how glorious MY Kingdom. Therefore MY children, pray to ME and THE FATHER for courage, leadership, and strength and I will bless you.  Go into MY Blessing!

Your FATHER and Loving GOD JESUS

Genesis 1:26 (KJV): And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Matthew 9:37-38 (KJV): 37Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Revelation 19:9 (KJV): And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV): Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2011
Given by JESUS to Susan on February 9, 2011

Daughter, you may write MY Words down.

This day, I am speaking on Truth, MY Truth. There is no other Truth. I, GOD am Truth. Besides ME there is no other Truth. I am absolute Truth.

I am here to discuss what MY Word says, MY blessed Word. The world has its own version of what truth is… It is anything that goes along with their misled philosophies—ideas that stem from fantasies and beliefs that run the gamut of thoughts conceived in the minds of men and inspired by the perverted will of satan. This is the truth of men who follow the ways of the world. If you follow the ways of the world, outside of MY HOLY SPIRIT-inspired Truth, the Word of GOD WHO is JESUS CHRIST, and the authority of GOD JEHOVAH the FATHER, than you are lost. You are following down one of many paths of deceit conceived and prepared in advance for you to follow by MY enemy to your eternal demise.

One of these many paths is the lie built on the belief that I am not coming very soon and that I am not coming anytime soon. This lie is straight from the pit of hell and is fostered by those who are in love with the world, mesmerized by the world, and lusting after her lies and mistakenly clamoring for a world that seemingly offers more than a life set apart with the CREATOR of the Universe. This is the lie that most people are pursuing and are completely deceived by this warped idea.

I, GOD am furious with a peoples who lusts after the world and the evil coated lies that they so readily fall for… MY people, do you not see the trap that has been carefully prepared for you? Do you not see how this trap was built to entice you and lead you astray? Even the elect will be deceived in this final hour.

MY children, money will not save you; your work will not save you; your governments’ will not save you; your famed people will not deliver you. You can follow after all forms of ideas and beliefs seeking truth, but it is all false and there is only one road to truth and life everlasting. The narrow road is JESUS, your LORD and SAVIOR—I am that Truth. All other so called truth is deception. It looks so right and it seems so true, but unless you follow hard after ME, your LORD and SAVIOR—you will be forever lost.

Soon I am coming to take MY bride to her wonderful home away from the earth safe and sound. Very few are coming with ME because very few are seeking truth, pure truth. Very few are embracing MY Ways, MY Holy Ways: Holiness; Purity; Love; Humility; Patience; Joy; Kindness, and all the Ways that I, GOD require to be prepared to come into MY Kingdom when I come for this bride—a unique people who worship ME in love and truth.

These are MY terms: walk humbly and surrender to your GOD, your SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST—I AM HE.

I am looking for sincere-hearted followers; kind and humble worshippers; obedient followers of MY Word; lovers of GOD. This is who will be exiting the planet with ME when I come to take MY bride out to safety: lovers of truth; lovers of MY Word; lovers of holiness; lovers of GOD and all those around. These are MY bride, MY people who are prepared to depart with ME.

I am ready to come and get MY bride. Very few are ready. Very few are looking and watching. MY Book is clear in directions and signs to look for when MY coming is near. You lovers of the world: you are angry that I am coming to take MY bride. You are furious that this is truth. You argue, you debate, you reason, you preach, but all your false talk does not change anything! I AM COMING. I am coming very soon to pull MY bride out to safety. You may cling to your false beliefs. You can argue your point all you care to… When I come and leave you behind, you can still argue that I never came, but that doesn’t change or alter MY Truth. I am GOD, JEHOVAH, and what I say is indisputable, undeniable Truth.

MY Word is clear. Study MY Word and show yourself approved. Don’t argue against MY Word if you have not studied it and if you don’t have MY HOLY SPIRIT to lead you to all Truth, to ME, JESUS CHRIST. You may look for GOD through all sorts of worldly ideas, but when you come face to face with MY Word in the Bible after MY SPIRIT fills your life, you will recognize truth and not before. Seek after the filling of MY HOLY SPIRIT so that you will know truth and not be deceived by the evil deception and all the mismarked trails and evil routes that lead to hell, ever-lasting torment.

Don’t follow MY enemy to hell. He wants to take you there, but you will surely follow closely behind him if you don’t follow ME, your SAVIOR. I am the narrow road, the One Way to safety. Don’t be deceived by the worldly talk around you that these aren’t the last days—they are. You do not have the luxury of time, many years into the future as the world wants you to believe. The world speaks of plans way into the distant future—these people are not MY followers. They do not read MY Word. They do not possess MY SPIRIT. They are not coming hard after ME and MY Truth.

Don’t be deceived by the world and what looks so normal. You will be lured into believing you have all the time in the world to relax and enjoy many years ahead. It’s a trap of deception by the enemy of mankind and the people will fall into this deception and their loss will be great. Seek MY Face, surrender wholly to ME, and come after MY Truth. I will save you—I am willing. The hour is close. I do not want to lose you. Consider these words. I wait yet a little bit longer. Do not wait too long. One day it will be too late.

This is JESUS,
your personal SAVIOR

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV): Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1 Corinthians 2:10-14 (KJV): But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2011
The Greatest Love
February 14, 2011

"And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of." (Genesis 22:2)

There are many types of love in the world--romantic love, marital love, erotic love, brotherly love, maternal love, patriotic love, family love, and love for all kinds of things--pets, food, money, sports, and on and on. But what is the greatest love?

Love is probably the greatest word of the Bible and, by the principle of first mention of important biblical words, the first time the word "love" occurs should be a key to its use all through the Bible. Rather surprisingly, love is first encountered here in our text, speaking of the love of a father for his son, of Abraham for Isaac, the son of promise. Furthermore, the father is being told by the very God who made the promise to offer his beloved son as a sacrifice!

From the New Testament (see Hebrews 11:17-18), we know that this entire scene is a remarkable type of the heavenly Father and His willingness to offer His own beloved Son in sacrifice for the sin of the world. This tells us that the love of this human father for his human son is an earthly picture of the great eternal love of the Father in heaven for His only begotten Son.

And that means that this love of God the Father for God the Son is the ultimate source of all love, for that love was being exercised before the world began. When Jesus prayed to His Father the night before His sacrificial death, He confirmed this great truth; "for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world," He prayed (John 17:24). Indeed, "God is love" (1 John 4:cool, and the eternal love within the triune Godhead is the fountainhead of all true human love here on earth. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
Falling in Love with Jesus - Jonathan Butler

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1QuYNmfxUw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2011
GOD WILL NOT SHARE HIS TEMPLE WITH (ANY, )

Why do you have high blood pressure? Why do you have diabetes? Why do you have those other symptoms?
Why are you those taking pills? You say you are a child of God but you are dependent on pills.
Do you not understand what is going on?
Do you not understand, God is knocking on your heart with warnings?
Do you not realize those symptoms are really spiritual problems of the heart?
God said He will not share HIS Temple with Anyone or Anything!! He will not share His Temple with Anger.
HE will not share His Temple with Hate! He will not share His Temple with Resentment!
He will not share His Temple with Bitterness!
He will not share His Temple with Hurt!

Do you not realize those symptoms are manifestations of the problems of your heart!!! You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve God and Anger! You cannot serve God and Bitterness! You cannot serve God and Hurt! Anger, Bitterness, Depressions, and such can become SO Addictive.
Do not feed the demons!

Let it GO!!! Give it to God! Give the HURT OF ABUSE to HIM!! You must repent for your anger with God.
HE was there, He did not forsake you.
He was there grieving.
He was there when you were abused. He was there when you were beaten. He was there when your loved one passed away. HE was there when you could not help your loved one. He was there. And He allowed it to happen because HE has a plan for you. HE will let you use your testimony to bring Him GLORY!!! You will help those who had experienced the same type of hurt. He will use you for HIS Kingdom!
And because the devil knows you are God's child, he came at you with a vengeance and threw his best at you.
Now, it is time to overcome those years. Time to let go and be at peace with your maker.

It is time to let it go!! Let the hurt go and it is time to forgive. It is time to forgive yourself.
God said, IF YOU DO NOT FORGIVE, I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU.
Do you think Grace will supersede God's own Word?

Beloved, I keep getting this constant message for His people to let go of the world!!!

Leviticus 26:15-16 (Amplified Bible)
15And if you spurn and despise My statutes, and if your soul despises and rejects My ordinances, so that you will not do all My commandments,
but break My covenant,
16I will do this: I will appoint over you [sudden] terror (trembling, trouble), even consumption and fever that consume and waste the eyes and make the [physical] life pine away. You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Galatians 5:22-26
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  23Meekness, wilful restrain: against such there is no law.  24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Steve yong kim
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
Jesus the Bible Teacher
February 15, 2011

"And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures." (Luke 24:44-45)

On the day of His resurrection, the Lord Jesus had given a wonderful session of Bible teaching to two of His followers on the road to Emmaus.  "Beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself" (Luke 24:27).  Later that same evening, Jesus appeared to the eleven apostles and the other disciples, probably in the upper room, and gave a similar study to all of them together, as summarised in our text above.

We can learn much from our Master Teacher concerning how we also should teach the Bible, for it was He, through "the Spirit of Christ" (1 Peter 1:11), who in effect wrote the Bible in the first place.  Note in both cases, for example, that the whole Bible speaks of Christ in prophecy, or type, or in other ways.  Note also that He began with the writings of Moses, which means first of all the account of creation and primeval history which is the foundation of all the rest.

It is evident, too, that He regarded "all the scriptures" to be of divine authority, which "must be fulfilled," either at His first coming or His second coming.  He believed implicitly in plenary inspiration of the Bible, as well as the miracle of fulfilled prophecy.

Finally, even in the case of these closest followers, it was essential that the Holy Spirit "open . . . their understanding" if they were really to "understand the scriptures." All who would hope to be teachers of the Word today should teach as He taught, for He is our teacher. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2011
All Things Well
February 16, 2011

"And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak." (Mark 7:37)

Jesus indeed "hath done all things well." One strong evidence of His deity is this very fact. No matter how carefully we study His deeds, we can find no flaw in any of them--no deficiency, nothing He should have done differently, or left undone. He never had to apologize or express regrets, as we often at least ought to do. He was always master of every situation. Peter said that He just "went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him" (Acts 10:38).

The same truth would apply--perhaps even more emphatically--to His words. He never had to speculate or equivocate: "And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes" (Mark 1:22). Jesus never guessed about anything or merely expressed an opinion, as we frequently do. He never suggested a "possible" interpretation. Everything He taught was with absolute authority, for He was (and is) the very Word of God (John 1:1, 14).

His words occasionally were harsh and judgmental when dealing with hypocrisy and false teaching (e.g., Matthew 23:29-33), but more often were kind and forgiving. In fact, "all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth" (Luke 4:22). Even the soldiers sent to arrest Jesus returned empty-handed, for as they said: "Never man spake like this man" (John 7:46).

Indeed, "his word was with power" (Luke 4:32). He was "Jesus of Nazareth . . . a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people" (Luke 24:19). In fact, He was more than a man; He was the perfect man, and the only-begotten Son of God! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hear the spirit of the Lord;   

A greater anointing awaits all that put their trust in My ability to cause change in them.     The wine will be fresher and more potent that will flow from My House, for I have kept the best for last.     You will arise from the state that you were in for your transitioning.     In your new position, you will spread out as a mighty oak tree, to provide a covering for others that I have placed in your circle, to show them the same compassion and mercy that I have given to you.     I have lifted you up so that you may be the butler, the preparer of the way for others.     Just as I did for Joseph.     I sent the butler ahead of Joseph in order to open a door for My servant.     Many of My children I have placed strategically in divine placement at this 'time of troubling', to be a door for My prophets, My ministers, and My little ones.     It wasn't your wisdom or abilities that put you there.     You were sent ahead for My reasons.     It was not happenstance, nor 'who you knew', it was because I needed you to do your part.     I have always raised up My children to do their part for the Kingdom, each person's function I have ordained.     When My people cried out for My help, I raised up judges, kings, prophets, and deliverers, at just the right time.     Every ones function is significant to the whole Body of Christ, and each one must be in the correct place, in order to move with agility and with power.     No one can afford to be in the wrong place any longer.     My wisdom is vital at this time.     I will give it to you as you seek and ask for it.     It is My design and plan that will succeed.     We have looked forward to the time that My children would line up with My plan, desiring to see My kingdom come and a longing to fulfill their calling.     It is that time! 

As you see businesses, churches, families, and nations that are going through 'troubling times', there will be a remnant that will stand out.     It will be those who have been in that state of preparation, to be positioned for Me, by Me.     My children have lamented over the missed opportunities, but now they are more sensitive and discerning to My Voice and My ways.     I go before you to make your way clear, so follow Me closely.     As you stick to Me, you will find abilities and capabilities to be able to maneuver on the most confining and inflexible road.     We will perform fully every detail needed to bring all things to completion.     Now stay alert and charge up your prayer lives, declaring boldly My promises for the times of troubles.     This is not the time to sleep, but wake up to prayer.     Wake up watchmen, wake up righteous ones, hear the call to be on alert.     Ask for the Godly way and you will travel My path that I established for you.     I Am your Deliverer and your Provider and I have already gone ahead to give you safe passage to your proper place of position.

Scripture References: Gen. 41:9-13; Jer.6:16; Ezek.33:1-7; Rom. 11:8-10; 1 Corin. 12:12-18 
Scribe:  Debra Lowe
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2011
Created and Made
February 17, 2011

"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens." (Genesis 2:4)

There are two accounts of creation in Genesis, with the above text marking the dividing point.  In the first (Genesis 1-2:4), the name used for the Creator is "God" (Hebrew Elohim), and its termination is the summarizing "signature", as it were: "These are the generations (Hebrew toledoth) of the heavens and of the earth when they were created."The second account (Genesis 2:4-5:1) normally uses the name "LORD God" (Jehovah Elohim) in chapters 2 and 3 (except where the serpent and Eve used Elohim when she was being tempted) and then simply "LORD" (Hebrew Jehovah) in chapter 4.  This second creation account ends with Adam’s signature: "This is the book of the generations |i.e., toledoth| of Adam." 

Critics claim that the two accounts are contradictory.  Actually they are complementary, the second merely giving more details of the events of the fifth and sixth days of creation week.  The Lord Jesus (who was there as the Creator!) used them both, quoting from each (Matthew 19:4-6) at the same time in the same context.

Note also that "create" (Hebrew bara) is used seven times in Genesis 1, never in Genesis 2-4.  In that second account, "made" and ""formed" (Hebrew asah, yatsar) are the words used. Genesis 2:3 stresses the fact that "create" and "make" are different, when it tells us that God rested "from all his work which God created and made." Evidently the verb "create," which always has the Creator as its subject, refers to His work in calling entities into existence; "make" refers to systems constructed (by either God or men) out of previously created entities.  The heavens and the earth were both "created" and "made" (see our text). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2011
The Higher Ways
February 18, 2011

"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:9)

God's thoughts and ways are by no means equivalent to man's.  How, then, can we hope to understand those things which He has communicated to us in His Word?  To be sure, God has not told us all He knows, but what He has provided is sufficient for our faith, and He has also given clues as to the nature of many things we can only fully know in eternity.  We know enough now to trust Him for the things we can't verify.  But the aspect of Scripture that sets it apart from all other "religious" writings is that its truths are surrounded by and based on historical and scientific facts that are verifiable.  The fact that we find Scripture to be accurate wherever it can be checked, gives us reason to believe that those teachings which we can't check are accurate as well.

What are some of God's favourite object lessons?  Certainly His creation is one.  A God who can call something into existence which didn't exist before can do anything.  "Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things" (Isaiah 40:26).  Another standard is God's deliverance of Israel from Egypt.  "According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things" (Micah 7:15).  Yet another is the second regathering of Israel in the last days.  "The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from . . . all the lands whither he had driven them" (Jeremiah 16:15, cf., v. 14).  The final great guarantee that He will work on our behalf is the fact of the resurrection.  "His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead" (Ephesians 1:19-20).

Make no mistake! God is capable of solving any problem we have.  And what's more, He wants us to know it! JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2011
Spoken by JESUS to Susan on February 14, 2011

You may write these words down:

MY daughter, I am coming sooner than most people think. They refuse to believe that MY coming is so near. I am giving these people a little more time before the evil consumes the world.

The world is about to enter into MY new phase. Evil is gaining power and growing all around. The people will be caught off guard as they continue to embrace evil. I will continue to pour down MY wrath. I am a jealous GOD and MY people cling to their other gods, their foul gods. I will not be usurped, unseated from MY throne in their hearts. They place other lesser gods on the thrones of their hearts to rule over them. I am despising this and I will rebuke their ways.

I will pour out MY wrath over this people who have become so wretched, writhing about in their sin. It is a putrid stench under MY Nostrils, MY Holy Nostrils. I will not tolerate this arrogant way of disregarding ME, their One True GOD. I love like no other. I am the One Who created it all. I created the world, the universe. I placed the stars in the sky. I put them all in place, in perfect order. MY perfection is stunning. Men cannot fathom MY detailed perfection in all I do. It is a wonder beyond the mind of man. All creation was planned and willed by ME, GOD, JESUS. I am the Eternal CREATOR, the PERFECT PLANNER. I put up stars in the heavens and I layout microscopic universes. I plan, I organize, I create—I create effortlessly.

My thoughts are beyond the human capability. Humans who think they understand MY Ways and MY Creation do so because I give them knowledge. I give, I take, I create, I destroy. I can do what I please, when I please.

I take no pleasure in destroying MY Creation, but I cannot tolerate evil, evil men and evil works. I will not allow this world to carry on in its overwhelming evil any further. Soon MY wrath will be poured out on mankind that so rejects ME, its MAKER.

How do men go about their daily walks and never once consider who made them? Why do they think they are beyond knowing their GOD, even imagining that I exist? They come up with all sorts of explanations for my creation, MY brilliant planning. These men are evil. They want so desperately to escape answering to a HOLY GOD. They contrive all sorts of explanations for the unexplainable. MY handy work is so complete, beautiful, and detailed, only a GOD of unexplainable abilities could have conceived such a universe and the life within it.

I alone paint the skies with beauty and boldness, every single day and night. Men want to explain all this away with their limited human comprehension. MY work screams of MY existence, yet the people reject ME outright. Soon I will reject these people who choose not to believe in ME, their LORD and a SAVIOR—they will go to dust and will cease to exist. I on the other hand, will continue to create beauty. MY creations will carry on. These men, who discount the possibility of a great GOD, CREATOR will know what it means to come face to face with their CREATOR. They will know I exist, but their theories that GOD does not exist will become dust as well. I am sorry for their loss, but this evil deception will take many to hell and so many will suffer because the world is convincing itself I do not exist.

The world is full of fools who doubt MY existence. Where were these when I rolled out the foundation of the world, laid out the plans and brought forth the mountains, the springs, the founts? Where were these who disbelieve in GOD when I prepared the oceans and great waves, the stars, and the heavens? Where were these small-minded men, these evil thinkers, these who are deceived by their egos and lust for evil? I take no pleasure in these who disbelieve that I exist.

Why would I continue to bring down the rain and sunshine on even these who disbelieve ME? I am a GOD of love, compassion, purity, holiness. I have made all men and I care for them, but they have all gone their own way and reject ME outright. They create explanation after explanation; theory after theory about MY creations. Each created thing has an explanation of how these things exist apart from ME—a GOD of great magnitude. There is no other like ME. Only I can accomplish such feats.

Why do the people so readily dismiss such obvious greatness and the unexplainable?—because they cannot tolerate MY Rules, MY Book, MY Ways. They want to run amok and follow their own evil and the two will never merge. So they have contrived such plans of detail to explain the impossible. These men will surely come face to face with ME, their MAKER and explain why they chose to reject their CREATOR. I will not listen to their poor explanations. They will know about MY other creation, hell and they will have an eternity to explain why they are there. This will be their punishment for rejecting their CREATOR and leading so many astray.

Soon MY wrath will be poured out and MY punishment will be swift. I cannot allow evil to continue and the world will see the end result of its rejection of ME, its HOLY GOD.

If you are MY follower, you will be spared. I will take you to safety. Repent, surrender, turn from your evil ways and come quickly to ME. Time is winding down. These Words are true.

This is your LORD, the GREAT CREATOR and MAKER of Humanity,
JESUS, SON of GOD

Genesis 1:10 (KJV): And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Psalm 53:1 (KJV): The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Exodus 34:14 (KJV): For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2 Samuel 7:22 (KJV): Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
With Christ
February 19, 2011

"Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." (Colossians 3:2-3)

The apostle Paul, looking forward to the time when we shall "ever be with the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:17), wrote: "For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you" (Philippians 1:23-24).

The fact is, however, that we can be "with Christ" even while still abiding in the flesh, as Paul himself emphasized. This is the great principle called positional truth. "Positionally", we are already "with Christ", for that is where God sees us and how He relates to us. He has "raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:6).

Before we could be raised up with Christ, however, we first had to die with Him. "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" (Galatians 2:20). God even saw us as buried with Christ when He was buried, and this is the great truth symbolized in our baptism. "We are buried with him by baptism into death" (Romans 6:4).

"Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more" (Romans 6:8-9). He died for us, so our deserved death became His substitutionary death, and His victorious resurrection becomes our own unmerited deliverance from death in eternal resurrection life. This is our position now, and our assured everlasting possession then, for we are with Christ, who "dieth no more."

This truth is not only a wonderful doctrine, but as we see in our text, a focus for our thoughts, and real incentive for godly living. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by preachingp: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2011
Hi friends,

If any muslims approach you ask them to visit this site
http://preachingpeter.weebly.com/ask-muslims.html

spread the word around if you find it good

Thanks
with love and prayers
Peter
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
Letter of heaven for the bride—Words from the LORD JESUS given to Sabrina

MY Dear Children,

I want to give you a letter about heaven, MY heaven, MY Heavenly Kingdom.

Everything here is pure, the earth, the flowers, the grass. Everything breathes out ME. Everything worships ME. Everything greets ME. Everything breathes out worship and purity to ME. Thus, I have created everything in MY Heavenly Kingdom.

The flowers rejoice in their singing. The birds sing to ME their best song. The grass breathes in and out MY worship. The grass is pure. Everything is pure. In purity and cleanliness I have created everything. The melodies of their worship: the birds, the grass, the flowers, and the earth rejoices over ME greatly. Everything here is pure and clean. Their purity rejoices MY Heart. Their purity is MY Worship.

Let ME tell you about the animals. The animals are MY Worship. They reflect MY Glory and Creation. They are created in MY Glory. Nothing here is like you think it is. Everything here is different, so different. Purity is the reflection of MY creation.

The animals make their best song for ME. They worship ME day and night in their creation. They dance for ME their best dance. They sing to ME their best song. They love ME with their whole being. And I love them with MY Whole BEING.

The nature is wonderful. She is created in all MY Glory and Creativity. She breathes out MY Purity and beauty in all her essence. She breathes out ME in all her beauty. The water flows also reflect MY Purity. Everyone who drinks this will have eternal life: The Water of Life.

Everything here is pure, MY children and I have prepared a place for all of you in MY Kingdom. Anything you desire, this will come about here. I am a good GOD and have everything sorted out for you with great care. MY angels make sure everything is ready. Let me tell you that everything is ready. Everything is ready. MY Kingdom is ready to receive you.

Many are already here, many who have already fallen asleep in ME. They are already enjoying MY miraculous creation. But all will only be completed if I can bring MY bride to ME. Just like everything here radiates MY purity, MY bride must also radiate this purity. This is the only condition. They must shine as the pure water in MY Kingdom. She must be cleansed by the WASHING OF REGENERATION. She must be washed by MY WORD.

MY WORD must be permeated into her. I must be her being. I, JEHOVAH GOD must be her expression here on earth. This earth must shine of MY bride, of MY beloved. She is MY beloved, I love her heart.

MY bride is the one who overcomes unto the end, who abides in ME until the end, who allows no compromises with this world, who purifies herself with MY precious shed BLOOD. MY BLOOD is precious to her. She knows the value of MY BLOOD. She knows that MY BLOOD has redeemed her. She lives by MY WORD and keeps MY Commandments. She does all this out of love for ME.

MY bride is precious, so precious, who can pluck her out MY HAND?

Keep yourself for ME MY bride, because the time is up. The time is near that I come to receive you unto MYSELF and to enjoy a Royal Feast, ME and MY bride. A bride, who MY FATHER has set apart for ME. She is set apart for ME. I love her heart. She is precious in MY Eyes.

MY dear loved ones, this is a love letter for MY bride. I love your heart. Keep it apart for ME because your BRIDEGROOM is coming.

This has spoken the Great I AM, your JESUS. Be ready!

[b]
2 Timothy 4:18 (KJV): And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Proverbs 22:11 (KJV): He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

Titus 3:5 (KJV): Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Revelation 2:26 (KJV): And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

John 15:7 (KJV): If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 10:28 (KJV): And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 14:3 (KJV): And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Isaiah 43:4 (KJV): Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

Joel 2:16 (KJV): Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
Fear of Witnessing
February 20, 2011

"And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus." (Acts 4:18)

Every Christian knows that he or she should witness for Christ, but most are very reluctant to speak in His name very often. The most obvious reason for this hesitancy is fear. Sometimes we may be actually forbidden, as were the apostles, to teach of Him, but their courageous answer was: "We ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29), and so they prayed: "Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word" (Acts 4:29).

More common than fear of physical persecution or personal harm, however, is fear of ridicule, or loss of prestige or position. Such fear is out of character for real Christians, "for God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7). If we love the Lord and those for whom He died, we must learn to conquer our fear of men.

One of the saddest rebukes that could come to a Christian is the indictment lodged against those believers who, because of their high position, refused to take an open stand for Christ: "Among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God" (John 12:42-43). How often do modern professional and business men--even theologians--compromise their stand for Christ and His inerrant Word because of fear of peer pressure in what should be their spheres of influence and testimony?

May God give us the courage of Paul. "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ," he wrote, "for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" (Romans 1:16). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2011
Tonic of Adversity

TEXT: EXODUS 1:1-14

"But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew" (Exodus 1:12).

That "every cloud has a silver  lining" is an age-long saying.  The "cloud" over the children of Israel here was the hard labour they were made to endure under the leadership of a new Pharaoh who neither knew Joseph nor reckoned with his great achievements in Egypt.  Unknown to most oppressors, great things usually emerge during crisis and adversities, and at such times, the best of a man often easily becomes obvious.

Although the new king did not receive any news of provocation from the Israelites, his policy was borne out of fear which led to Israel’s oppression.  This proved counterproductive. The Israelites were meant to be kept down, but they grew.  Their strength was to be whittled down, but it increased.  One thing was not clear to both the oppressors and the oppressed.  And this is why those undergoing oppression should have the right attitude.  God wanted the nation of Israel to grow, but it seemed, hitherto, that the growth was slow.  What if God, in His wisdom permitted the oppressors to enhance the growth in some ways?  During more than 200 years, while Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob lived at liberty, the Hebrews increased slowly; only about seventy persons went down into Egypt.  There, in about the same number of years, though under cruel bondage, they became a large nation.  This wonderful increase was according to the promise long before made unto the fathers.  Though the performance of God’s promises is sometimes slow, it is always sure.

We are therefore admonished today to be careful how we interpret our current experiences of hardship, lack, sickness, ill-treatment, deprivation, victimisation, for "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

Thought for the day:  "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2011
Letter from the LORD JESUS given to Sabrina on February 20, 2011

MY dear children, I am not economical with MY Words. For I want all to be saved. I want all to enter MY Kingdom. There is room provided for everyone.

Come MY children, to your living GOD. Not to a god of wood and metal. Not a god made with your own hands. Not the gods that many of you worship in your daily life. If I am not in the first place in your life, I cannot count you to be MY bride.

I only will rapture the ones who belong to ME completely: only those whose hearts go out to ME totally and completely, every moment of the day; only those who love and read MY Word and include it in their hearts; only those whose heart’s cry reaches MY Throne of Grace; only those who make an effort to search and find ME.

I let MYSELF be found says GOD, I let MYSELF be found. It is up to you to search. It is up to you to knock on the door of MY Heart. I am the door says JESUS, I am the door and whoever enters through ME, will have eternal life, only those who remain in ME and I in them.

Come MY children, the time is here. The time is near for MY coming. Keep your hearts separated for ME. Keep your hearts filled with MY Word and Truth. Call to MY HOLY SPIRIT and HE will fill you with MY Wisdom. HE will come with HIS Comfort. HE is your COMFORTER. Do not be afraid to call on HIM. HE lives in you. HE loves you, MY SPIRIT.

I want to please everyone’s heart, I want to win everyone’s heart. I, JESUS loved you when I died on the cross. I still love you. I am a living GOD and I AM am alive for ever and ever. I want to give you eternal life in MY Kingdom. Come MY children, now is the time. The time for MY Coming is now very near. Do not be surprised, be ready.

Continue to proclaim MY Word to those who do not know ME yet. Everyday is an extra day of grace. Keep proclaiming MY Word. Remain in MY Love. Stay in MY Word, stay in MY Truth. I want to pull everyone to MY Heart. MY Love is for everyone, it flows for everyone. My Heart is big enough for everyone. Are you coming into MY Heart? Will you go into this Heart cry to ME?

Now is the time of grace that is very big. Once the day comes that this time is over, once the day comes that all light has been removed from this world, how difficult it will be to find light in the darkness. Therefore come now MY children. I have created you all. You are MY wondrous creatures. I love all of you. I, JESUS have given you many warnings. These are MY Words. These are MY letters, MY Love letters to you, for all of you.

No, I am not economical with MY Words. I love you, I love everyone’s heart. Come all into MY Kingdom. You know the Way. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. If you enter by ME, you have found the true Way, a way prepared with MY precious BLOOD. Only by MY BLOOD is there eternal salvation. Call to MY BLOOD! Come to MY BLOOD! MY BLOOD cleanses and lives for ever and ever. Come to MY BLOOD! I JESUS have shed MY BLOOD.

Read MY Word. Believe MY Words of eternal life. Do not be like the Pharisees and Sadducees who thought to enter by their own righteousness. Self-righteousness is impossible if you are born in sin. Since all are born in sin, there is only forgiveness and salvation through MY BLOOD. So come to MY BLOOD. Let MY BLOOD purify and cleanse you from all unrighteousness and sin which clings to you. Let ME wash you clean.

Come and be born again through MY SPIRIT, MY eternal SPIRIT. Let HIM fill you. Be baptized in MY SPIRIT. Be a new creation by MY SPIRIT. Come and let yourself be filled by MY SPIRIT.

MY dear children, read MY Word. Be filled with MY Word. MY Words have eternal life. The world brings you death. So be a light in this world. Shine of MY SPIRIT and MY Truth to this lost generation. Come MY children and let yourself be filled with MY SPIRIT.

A mighty outpouring I want to work in each one of you. Are you willing? Nothing is more important now than to call to MY SPIRIT. HE will lead you into all truth. HE is your light. Be alert and keep your eyes fixed on HIM.

These are the last days. I come soon. Be ready and be MY Light in this world. I want all to enter MY Kingdom.

Your loving FATHER, JESUS

[b]

John 10:9 (KJV): I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Psalm 119:160 (KJV): Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Ephesians 1:17 (KJV): That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
John 15:26 (KJV): But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Psalm 84:2 (KJV): My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
Revelation 1:18 (KJV): I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
John 6:56 (KJV): He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Matthew 3:11 (KJV): I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Acts 2:4 (KJV): And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2011
Letter 80 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on February 19, 2011

Yes My daughter you may write these words down:

The hour is closing in. I believe the people can see with their own eyes what is transpiring. I have been plain with MY people. I have been very careful in MY Words. I, GOD speak truth.

The world is beginning to show signs of coming apart. Even many who have doubted this are sitting up and taking notice. I am purposely trying to get people’s attention.

I am a GOD Who loves. I do not want to see people lost. The people do not want to believe. They see the things going on in the world and they reject the idea that I could be coming soon. Still they reject ME and MY Message. This makes ME sad that MY own children could be so far from ME. I am sad for their loss. The world will not treat them kindly after I pull MY bride out to safety.

I will be sad for those left, but I have been clear about MY Message and the hour that the people are in. And the time is closing in. Soon the people will see the darkness gathering in around them. The curtain is about to come down on this world. I cannot let this world continue on in its cesspool of evil.

The people cannot see from MY vantage point. I see all. I know all. I know men’s hearts. I know their thoughts, their every thought. I know what lurks in the dark out of view and I am not going to have this evil world carry on much longer with all the injustices and the condition MY children have gotten themselves in.

I am a pure GOD. I am a GOD of purity. I am a GOD of love, intentional love. I love like no other. Soon the world will witness MY return. MY return will be dynamic. I am a GOD of greatness and when I burst on the scene, the world will know. It will be a glad moment for MY children, MY bride. It will be a devastating moment for those who thought they were ready, but were clinging too tightly to the ways of this world. Their shock will be great.

I want the people to know something. I take no pleasure in leaving anyone behind to face what is coming. I want MY people to come. I want to take you, MY people, out of the trouble that is coming to the earth. It will be a great time of sadness, grief, and devastation. Many will die and many will want to die. These days are slipping away. The hour is closing in. Every day MY people, you draw close to MY return and to the tribulation that lies in wait for this planet.

Soon I will make MY descent to retrieve MY beloved and to return her to safekeeping. These people, they think I am a GOD Who is far away from them. They do not seek ME. I am, in fact, very near each person. I am as close as they want ME to be. If they reject ME, I will trouble them not, but if they come near ME, I will be very close to them. I long for closeness to MY children. This is why you were created, MY children. You exist to be near your CREATOR to share a close companionship with ME, your MAKER, JESUS.

I am the reason you have existence. Without ME you would not be. Does that not mean anything to you? You breath, you walk, you talk, because I allow you these graces. Without MY life giving touch, you would be dust. I breathe life into you. I sustain your very being. I care for you. When I give life and take it, I, GOD know the reason for these actions. I have purpose in everything I do.

You may not understand, but I am GOD and I choose when you enter the world and when you leave. I control all life, I am everywhere, all the time—I know all. Your life is beautiful to ME. Even a life that is sin-filled has the beauty of MY Masterwork upon it. I create life and give it freely. I also prompt people to turn back to ME, all people turn away because they have the curse of Adam until they receive MY Blood-bought gift of MY Salvation and then turn to ME in full surrender and make ME their LORD and MASTER. This gift is free. I paid it. I paid your price for the sin you committed before a HOLY GOD. All humans come into life as sinners, cursed sinners.

I long for MY creation to turn away and come to ME through MY Salvation and complete work of MY HOLY SPIRIT by the washing of MY HOLY Words. This is how you will be ready when I come to take MY bride. There is no other way, MY children.

These letters will not go on forever MY loved ones. One day soon, this chapter of life will close and the worst possible event will happen: MY enemy will take over and MY wrath will be poured out and all men remaining on earth will feel the blistering sting of the evil and pain of life without a HOLY GOD’s protection, for MY Protection will be lifted and the evil will be unchecked and it will be a horrible time for the human race. No other time in human history will match the coming horror. This is MY coming punishment for a world that rejects GOD. Sad that it must be this way, but the people leave ME no choice.

I will only allow people to carry on in their sin for so long. I am putting out MY warnings. If MY people choose not to heed them, I still have given them out. Men will be without excuse if they come before ME apart from MY Blood covering. Without MY Blood covering, I cannot save them and eternal hell and doom will be their destination.

MY people, you need to think this through carefully, while there is still precious little time remaining. Eternity is forever. It is a time that your mind has a trouble grasping. Think this through very carefully. Soon we will enter into the hour of MY return and if you are not ready, then I will have to leave you behind. I do not want this for you.

So repent, turn away from your worldly pursuits and surrender while you still have this chance. MY patience is closing down. I am a great patient GOD, but as MY Word demonstrates, I do run out of patience for sinful men who engage in evil. MY Book is clear that the day comes when I will not look away from sin any further and MY destruction is complete when I choose to rid the world of sin. MY return will signal the hour of destruction and suffering for mankind. Come with ME. It is not too late to choose for ME. I stand ready to receive you.

The world is imploding on itself. You can see it coming—great sorrow and loss is at hand. Be wise and turn to ME. Be foolish and you will suffer a great loss—your life for eternity.

I am a GOD of Truth. This is Truth. Come to ME, your one true eternal Love. I, JESUS have spoken, Truth and Love. Time is short, don’t delay. Your life is in the balance. What will you choose?

I am your SAVIOR. MY Hands are pierced for your sin. Receive MY gift.

Rejoice the hour is near.

I am your LORD and SAVIOR,

JESUS CHRIST
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by welovegod(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
I saw some free Christian ebooks for download here - http://www.biblewordofgod.com/

They also claim that there is no limit to the amount you can download. I download about 6 ebooks already. - http://www.biblewordofgod.com/. Just download the ones you want and dont over do it.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2011
unforgivness or bitterness

If you hold unforgivness or bitterness in your heart from an abuse or something and you die, do you think you as a professing Christian (believer) will still go to heaven? How can you tell me you have forgiven when you can't stand that person?
How can you tell me you have forgiven them when you would rather see them suffer.
How can you tell me you have forgiven them when you do not have the ability to take them into your house and have dinner with them?

Do you not know the definition of forgiveness based on the bible?

Humanism defines it as: Think and so you are.

God's definition: Hebrews 8:12 (Amplified Bible) For I will be merciful and gracious toward their sins and I will remember their deeds of unrighteousness no more.

Have you forgiven the hurt or abuse to the point where it does not keep you awake at nights? If not, what makes you think you have forgiven? Have you asked the Holy Spirit if you have actually forgiven them with your heart? Perhaps, it is time to ask the Holy Spirit to help you repent and help you forgive.

In many cases, TIME itself has alleviated your pain because it has lessened the memories but it does not mean you had made the choice to forgive. Search your hearts. ""if there is someone you would prefer not to bump into/see in heaven, don't worry you won't because you won't be there"!

Matthew 6:15 (Amplified Bible)
But if you do not forgive others their trespasses [their [a]reckless and willful sins, [b]leaving them, letting them go, and [c]giving up resentment], neither will your Father forgive you your trespasses.

JESUS SAID, IF YOU DO NOT FORGIVE, FATHER WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU. IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN WASHED BY THE BLOOD AND ARE FORGIVEN BUT YOU YOURSELF HAVE NOT FORGIVEN OTHERS,

DO YOU THINK GRACE IS GOING TO SUPERSEDE GOD'S OWN WORD? HE SAID HE CANNOT FORGIVE YOU UNLESS YOU FORGIVE OTHERS!!!

I ask again, "WILL GRACE SUPERSEDE GOD'S OWN WORD?
Steve yong
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
Letter 82 from JESUS given to Susan on February 23, 2011

I, JESUS am coming to Earth to sweep the bride off her feet and to fetch her home with ME. I, JESUS am ready for HOLY Matrimony with MY beautiful bride. I am ready to begin the nuptials and celebrate OUR wedding. I am a Great and Powerful GOD WHO is also Gentle as a LAMB. MY bride knows ME. She loves ME. In fact, I am adored by her.

This hour is the hour of decision. Do you plan to be with US when WE depart together for OUR new home together? Do you want to be with US as WE ascend upward into the heavenlies? It will be sheer beauty, a beautiful moment to be shared with ME and MY lovely bride.

Soon I will retrieve MY bride. Do you sense this MY children? Are you on guard: Watching? Waiting? Looking? If you are not, you may miss it. Don’t lose your place in MY Heart, in MY Kingdom. Don’t miss your chance for eternal peace and love with your MAKER, the ONE WHO brought you into existence.

Do you not want to come to the ONE WHO created you? There is no greater aspiration. Oh, you lust after the world. You grasp after the temporal thing as if it is all so important and life giving. It is a lie from the devil to deceive you to lose your place with ME in MY Kingdom. Don’t play with fire MY friends. The smoke from MY anger is escalating. The world ignores MY pleas, MY signs to watch for MY return. They use every excuse in the book to deny MY coming, MY return to remove the bride. Why do you doubt so, MY children? Can I not reach you? Will I leave without you? Can men and money save you in these dismal times? They cannot!

Come to your senses MY people. You cannot face what is coming. The fear you experience now about the future will be nothing compared to what is coming. It will be an avalanche of disaster, destruction, and deception—lies at every turn. You will not find truth. It won’t be. How can it be? MY bride and I will be at our wedding table, MY Hand of protection pulled away. You will face the worst. You reject MY current offer, and remain. The times are coming that men’s hearts will grow faint from the fear, the consuming fear.

This seems like so much a joke to you MY children and these warnings as unreal and too fantastic to believe. MY children, I am too fantastic to comprehend. MY plans are laid out. They are decided. The world will know MY fury and MY wrath. These are the beginning stages of what’s coming. If you can’t see trouble brewing in this world, you are beyond MY help. You have been blindsided by too many lies.

MY enemy will kill and destroy, that is his temperament. Being his slave apart from ME leads to destruction. If you are not MINE, you are his. This is the reality. I am sorry if you can’t see it. MY warnings have been strong and clear. I am your hope. Hope lies nowhere else.

The people will be amazed by the things I am about to do in the earth. All is changing. The earth grows more troubled as the hours progress. Men want to explain this all away. They have all sorts of explanations for the ongoing calamity consuming the earth. The headlines grow darker with each passing day and hour.

MY people, do you still not believe that I, GOD am involved with the affairs of men, that I plan and orchestrate the comings and goings of men? Do you not see, MY children, that, I, GOD am coming to the end of MY patience with mankind, evil men? Do you not see that I, GOD am alive and well, that I am responsible for the roaring of the seas and the change of the weather? Do you wish to explain all this away, even MY own people who claim they know ME? Does the world so entice you, so attract you, so appeal to you that you refuse to believe the hour you are in and resist preparing for MY return for the bride?

You lust for your plans, for your choosing, for your goals, and desires without a complete surrender to ME. I am a GOD who is very patient, but MY patience will only go so far with a rebellious people. MY Love only extends out for a time to those who receive it and then I must choose to destroy those who refuse MY Ways. Is this not what you read in MY Book?

I shut MY Love out to those who reject ME. The final punishment is complete and total banishment from MY presence and MY Eternal Love—assignment to hell eternal with no hope of recovery. The decision is yours, but to reject ME is a final choice you make. I do not choose this for you. MY SPIRIT continues to draw you to MYSELF, where only I can bring you to MY Salvation and Guidance for living. Reject these gifts and you have no hope. You will find hope nowhere else, look though you may.

I have MY terms and you can choose for ME or against ME. Everyday you either walk towards MY Light or you turn away and walk toward outer darkness where the pathway becomes darker the further you move away from ME. Turn to ME. Come back to MY Light. It is not too late. Soon it will be. Don’t wait too long. The hour is closing in. Many will wait too long. So many will be lost and face the worst. Do not be among these. Choose life. You know the times you are living in. Be discerning. Watch carefully.

Follow the only True SAVIOR…I AM HE…I AM JESUS

[b]
The LORD said to include this section from the Bible:

Isaiah 22
A Prophecy About Jerusalem
1 A prophecy against the Valley of Vision: What troubles you now, that you have all gone up on the roofs, 2 you town so full of commotion, you city of tumult and revelry? Your slain were not killed by the sword,
nor did they die in battle. 3 All your leaders have fled together; they have been captured without using the bow. All you who were caught were taken prisoner together, having fled while the enemy was still far away. 4 Therefore I said, “Turn away from me; let me weep bitterly. Do not try to console me over the destruction of my people.” 5 The Lord, the LORD Almighty, has a day of tumult and trampling and terror in the Valley of Vision, a day of battering down walls and of crying out to the mountains. 6 Elam takes up the quiver, with her charioteers and horses; Kir uncovers the shield. 7 Your choicest valleys are full of chariots, and horsemen are posted at the city gates. 8 The Lord stripped away the defenses of Judah, and you looked in that day to the weapons in the Palace of the Forest. 9 You saw that the walls of the City of David were broken through in many places; you stored up water in the Lower Pool. 10 You counted the buildings in Jerusalem and tore down houses to strengthen the wall. 11 You built a reservoir between the two walls for the water of the Old Pool, but you did not look to the One who made it, or have regard for the One who planned it long ago. 12 The Lord, the LORD Almighty, called you on that day to weep and to wail, to tear out your hair and put on sackcloth. But see, there is joy and revelry, slaughtering of cattle and killing of sheep, eating of meat and drinking of wine! Let us eat and drink,” you say, “for tomorrow we die!”
14 The LORD Almighty has revealed this in my hearing: “Till your dying day this sin will not be atoned for,” says the Lord, the LORD Almighty. 15 This is what the Lord, the LORD Almighty, says: “Go, say to this steward, to Shebna the palace administrator: 16 What are you doing here and who gave you permission to cut out a grave for yourself here, hewing your grave on the height and chiseling your resting place in the rock? 17 “Beware, the LORD is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, you mighty man. 18 He will roll you up tightly like a ball and throw you into a large country. There you will die and there the chariots you were so proud of will become a disgrace to your master’s house. 19 I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position. 20 “In that day I will summon my servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. 21 I will clothe him with your robe and fasten your sash around him and hand your authority over to him. He will be a father to those who live in Jerusalem and to the people of Judah. 22 I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 23 I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will become a seat of honor for the house of his father. 24 All the glory of his family will hang on him: its offspring and offshoots—all its lesser vessels, from the bowls to all the jars. 25 “In that day,” declares the LORD Almighty, “the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down.” The LORD has spoken.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2011
Letter dictated to Sabrina by OUR LORD JESUS on February 25, 2011:

It is good that you write down MY Words, write it down MY daughter.

I want to speak about MY very soon coming and the fact that people must be ready. Many think they still have much time. They do not. I pour out MY judgments over this world and still people are not awake. Still they have a theological explanation of these matters. Still they have an evolutionary explanation of MY business. Still people think they can explain everything better than their GOD.

I am GOD. Besides ME, there is no GOD. Wake up MY people! Please wake up, this is the last hour. Twelve o’ clock is nearly expired. I have temporarily put back the clock, so many can still enter in MY Kingdom. But now the clock keeps ticking. It's almost time to pick up MY bride.

Only those who know ME and are ready, will see ME. For everyone else, it will be pure chaos and despair. However, this is not after MY Will, but people choose themselves, as I have given them a free choice. If the matters of this world concern them more than MY Business, they will not be part also of MY Heavenly citizenship.

I want all to go in MY Kingdom. I, GOD have given many warnings. I, GOD do nothing without warning MY people. O’ blessed are they who have ears to hear! Blessed are those who hearken to the Voice of MY SPIRIT in these days! They will receive big rewards and safely secured while perdition will visit this earth.

I will come with MY judgments. The world is now already being judged, the world is now already being shaken. I GOD I cannot do otherwise than to act on MY Eternal Word. Wake up people! Set your hearts on ME. Forget your own interests in this life. This life does not belong to you, this is just a passage to the eternal life with or without ME.

Choose eternal life with ME, with your GOD. I beg you. I, JESUS have come to this earth to offer you eternal life with ME. I have come to set everyone free. MY BLOOD makes everyone free! MY BLOOD cleanses from all sin. MY BLOOD is so costly that I have shed it as an eternal power for all. MY BLOOD is alive! Call it out! Appeal to MY Shed and Living BLOOD!

I, JESUS am alive for ever and ever. O’ MY children, come yet to ME. I stand here with MY Arms wide open. I am willing to forgive you for everything, if you just come to ME. I have given MY Word as instruction and guiding principle for your life. Live to MY Word. Read MY Word! MY Word is alive and if you would make an effort to immerse yourself in MY Word, I could fill you with MY Wisdom, Strength and Love.

Come to ME, MY children, come to ME! I am JESUS who loves you. I am JESUS who shed MY BLOOD for you. I am your FATHER and I love you with an eternal everlasting love. Come yet to ME, MY children! I have created you all.

Many wander. Many are deceived. This is still the time of grace, so come freely! The world will soon fall into complete perdition. Murder, rape, robbery, infant abuse, child abuse, poverty, total chaos, and despair will be the condition at the time MY bride is taken up in the heavenly realms.

These words are not empty. These words are to wake up many still before I come, as I do not want even one person to be lost. For many however it is already too late. They have made their decision. They do not choose for their GOD.

Many in these days sell their soul to the devil for fame, for money, for publicity—all things that have no value in MY Kingdom. I want to give you everything MY children, but seek first MY Kingdom and everything else will be given to you freely. MY children, I have come that you may have life in abundance. I do not want you to lack.

Search ME and ask ME in everything, I, GOD stand ready to bless. I, GOD have all the wealth and want to give it to you freely. But come to ME first! Come to ME first, and your wealth will have eternal value and not lead to perdition, as the world offers it.

I love you MY children, more than you will ever realize. Allow ME to pour out MY Love in your hearts. Allow ME to bring healing in your hearts; allow ME, MY people, MY creation.

Do not live by your own lusts, but search ME in everything. Seek, knock, and to you it will be opened. Knock at the door of MY Heart, MY people. Come and knock, and I will open. These words are true and I send them out so many of you will still find MY Kingdom, as very many are wandering in this world, shaped and driven by the dark system of the enemy, the devil, who seeks to destroy and to drag you into eternal darkness.

If someone does not follow ME, I cannot save him or her. Now is the time for salvation! So come and follow ME! Do not be alarmed or surprised when darkness overcomes you, I have foretold you of this. Salvation is still possible. I AM THE WAY. Come and walk on MY WAY.

Your Loving FATHER,

JESUS CHRIST, FOREVER

[b]

Romans 3:5-6 (KJV): 5But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

Isaiah 44:6 (KJV): Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Philippians 3:20 (KJV): For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Ezekiel 33:5 (KJV): He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Isaiah 26:20-21 (KJV): 20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Matthew 7:7 (KJV): Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2011
The Unperfect Substance
March 2, 2011

"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." (Psalm 139:16)

This is an amazing verse, testifying as it does to the omniscient fore-planning of our Creator for each human being. Each person has been separately planned by God before he or she was ever conceived; His eyes oversaw our "unperfect [not imperfect, but unfinished] substance" -- that is, literally, our embryo--throughout its entire development. Not only all its "members," but also all its "days" (the literal implication of "in continuance"wink had been "written" in God's book long ago.

While modern evolutionists argue that a "foetus" is not yet a real person, and so may be casually aborted if the mother so chooses, both the Bible and science show that a growing child in the womb is a true human being. Instruments called fetoscopes have been able to trace every stage of embryonic development, showing that each is distinctively human, never passing through any non-human evolutionary stages, such as the evolutionists' theory of "recapitulation" would imply.

Not much is known about how a baby receives its soul, but the baby is surely an eternal human being from the moment of conception, with all its future days already well known in the mind of God, "when as yet there was none of them," as our text points out.

But that is not all. All those who are saved (or, like the innocents who die before birth, "safe" in Christ) and whose names, therefore, are "written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:cool, are also predestined "to be conformed to the image of his Son" in the ages to come (Romans 8:29). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2011
Received March 1, 2011

Yes daughter, here are MY Words:

The people believe I will never do what I say. They are far from ME. They entrust their lives to other sources of security. They do not turn to their GOD, their HOLY GOD. They spend all their time pursuing other means of support. They entrust their lives to the temporal, to the untrustworthy material world. They live in fear apart from ME, their MAKER, and wonder why they are consumed by so much fear. They hang on tightly to the other gods they make for themselves.

They worship their money, their work, their unknown future plans, and they turn away from their LORD and I am the only ONE WHO knows what the future holds and WHO can truly direct their paths. They look for other ways to be secure in the future and wonder why they are struggling when all their own plans fall apart.

If they seek for answers outside of a full surrender to ME, their LORD, they are seeking stability through an unfounded future in their own imaginations. Only I, JEHOVAH, hold the key to the future. Why then do MY children, even MY followers, entrust and rush to the unknown temporal plans they layout for themselves? It is pure foolishness.

Apart from MY knowledge of the future and MY guiding Hand, all their planning is merely dust. Dust I will blow away with MY own plans that I, GOD, will see through.

Do you really think your planning, MY people, apart from the surrendered Will of GOD is sound or stable? I will see MY Will through just as MY Book says. I cannot help if MY people move in opposite directions. I have not told them to make these plans separate from MY Will. When MY children surrender their complete lives over to ME and allow MY SPIRIT to fill them, then and only then will they move in the direction they are meant to go.

Until MY children empty themselves of their own plans, their own will, their own decisions, I cannot fill them with their one true purpose for life: MY Perfect Will. Apart from MY Perfect Will, the self-made plans of men will go down paths of destruction and disaster. When you choose your own paths to follow, MY children, and run apart from MY Supreme Will for your life, you are following the path toward MY enemy’s plans to hell.

This seems hard to believe, but MY Book speaks truth. The road to heaven is narrow and the road to hell is broad and many are those who go to hell and the broad way. There is only ONE true plan and path to success and that is in MY Perfect Will, the narrow way—COMPLETE SURRENDER to ME, JESUS CHRIST, your LORD and SAVIOR.

Fall before ME, on your knees. Repent of your evil way of plotting and planning your life without MY Consent and come back to the narrow path and be led out of the way of final destruction.

MY children you want to hear only words of love and hope. These are words of love and hope. I entered an evil world and assumed MY Place as a man and I died the death of a brutalized man on an evil cross. Not for any sin I committed, but for the combined sins of a lost world, for each of you individually. I paid your price. Torn to shreds, bled out, vanquished, naked hanging on a cross for you, I did this.

MY people you want to pursue your own plans, your own direction and you want ME to support your choices—it cannot be. I cannot support your goals and aspirations in this world. I can only support your effort to return to ME and to discover that you need to make a FULL SURRENDER of your life to ME and to empty yourself of all your future planning. Even if your plans seem good to you in your own eyes, if you are not fully surrendered these plans will not lead you to MY Kingdom, into MY Will down the path that is narrow to ME.

These are MY Warnings. These are MY Challenges to give ME your life whole heartedly. Bring ME your life, die to yourself, empty yourself. Let ME fill you with MY SPIRIT than your life will be the successful life I meant for it to be, then you will be fit for MY Kingdom, then you will be able to come with ME when I come to receive MY bride. Only then, will you come home with ME. If you do not do this—than you are not truly MY follower. You are lukewarm, half-hearted, and still controlled by your lust for the world and I must reject you and leave you to withstand the worst.

Take these Words seriously as the hour of great change in the world approaches. MY children you see the changes coming. Let what you sense in your spirit bring you to your senses and turn back to FULL SURRENDER to ME, JESUS and be saved.

These are MY Words. Don’t doubt them. Don’t fall into enemy hands. Come to your senses and to your LORD.

I, JESUS HAVE SPOKEN

[b]

Isaiah 31:1: Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

Isaiah 45:21-22: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Philippians 2:6-11: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jeremiah 17:5-8: Thus saith the LORD; cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
March 4, 2011

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession." (Psalm 2:cool

This colourful and comprehensive phrase, usually translated "ends of the earth," occurs no less than thirty times in the Old Testament and five in the New. The verse in our text is God’s promise to His Son (v. 7), and it appears again and again. For example: "He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth" (72:cool. "Now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth" (Micah 5:4); "All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord" (Psalm 22:27).

This divine Son, whose future dominion will extend to the uttermost parts of the earth, is also the Creator of the ends of the earth. "Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?" (Proverbs 30:4).

He who both created and will ultimately regain all the ends of the earth will also be their judge. "The LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed" (literally, Messiah; 1 Samuel 2:10).

For the present, however, He is still "despised and rejected of men" (Isaiah 53:3), both as Creator and as coming King by all the nations of the world. Nevertheless He has provided "salvation unto the ends of the earth" for all who will receive Him (Acts 13:47), and He has both commanded and prophesied that His followers must be "witnesses unto me . . . unto the uttermost part of the earth" (Acts 1:cool. The great message we carry from Him is: "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth" (Isaiah 45:22). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by dadus74: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 339
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.