Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74255 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2011

The Lord instructed me to start praying for Global fire to come down and deliver the Church which has been captured by demons of deception, lies, pride, and prosperity and seek the things first instead of seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness.

The Holy Spirit told us that we have not been praying AS ONE IN LOVE OF CHRIST. For those who are strong, should support those who are weak. For let all manner of prayer and supplications be made for the saints and for everyone.

We should join strength and efforts to call upon the outpouring of revival of contrite heart and deep repentance over all the Church.

The Holy Spirit said also that we as one body (Church) redeemed and who has their eyes opened should rise up IN THE LAST EFFORT TO RESCITATE THE CHURCH FROM THE BONDAGE OF APOSTASY AND SELF LOVE to Her God and Bridegroom Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit directed to CALL ON ALL REDEEMED WHO ARE AWAKE FOR THE RAPTURE TO ENGAGE INTO A SERIOUS WARFARE PRAYER EVERY NIGHT UNTIL THE RAPTURE DAY FOR HIS GLORY TO PRAY AND WAGE A SERIOUS WARFARE FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST WHO IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW.

The Holy Spirit revealed to us the following prayer requests:

1. Father God send down a global fire to cremate and incinerate in every church every single demon that has captured the church and paralyzed it from partaking from the rapture in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

2. Holy Ghost fire come down and resuscitate the Church from deep sleep and slumber to wake up onto its repentance knees and heartfelt revolution for the rapture sake in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

3. Holy Ghost bring down liquid fire to seriously melt down demonic strongholds of messages of prosperity, blessings and restore back the way of Holiness, repentance and absolute perfection in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

4. Lord God, pour over the whole Church the last minute REVIVAL OF CONTRITE HEART over in the Might Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

5. Lord God, send the Global fire of the Holy Spirit to come down to wake up the Church into the repentance halls and knees for the rapture sake in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

6. Heavenly Father, melt down the hearts of Pastors, Evangelist, Bishops and the whole church to repentance, holiness and purity and get back to the way of the cross for the rapture in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

7. Heavenly Father, pour down the liquid fire with sulphur to intoxicate every demon of worldly attachment, Mammon and lust out of the lives of Pastors, Bishops and Christian Leaders in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. (Mat 6:24 - No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.)

8. YOU Spirit and demon of mammon in the lives of Pastors, Bishops and Leaders, release them and loosen your grip and hold upon the redeemed of the Lord in the Mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

9. Father God, arrest every single Christian to its knees before the cross to acquire the Pure Garment of the Lord for the rapture in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. amen

10. Mighty Revival of Contrite heart and Holiness, dress every single Christian in the world for the rapture in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2011
This Letter Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on June 14 2011:

Write it down MY daughter, these are MY Words:

I am a Living and True GOD. “I AM” am standing on the verge of breaking through the clouds.  “I AM” is coming!  Are you ready MY bride?  Are you ready MY church?

Pray for revelation and enlightenment of your eyes.  Pray for your enlightened eyes of your hearts!  “I AM” am coming and yet many are still not ready!

MY FATHER is about give to the sign, MY angels are standing at their post, they are waiting, and ready with the trumpets already to their mouths.  There is no more time to lose, I, JESUS ​​am coming!

Pray for yourself, pray for your family, pray for others, pray ME, for MY HEART!  Have MY HEART and pray for others and yourself.  “I AM” am coming!  MY coming is determined, the hour is determined.  “I AM” am coming to save MY bride from the coming wrath.

O’ how great will be MINE and MY FATHER'S wrath in this world.  She will be released in all violence.  I have warned MY children, they have heard MY WORD, but their hearts are fat and their souls are lazy.  They have no heart for others.  They only care for themselves and therefore their own prayers are a stench under MY NOSE.

I have laid down MY Life ​​for others, I ask the same of you.  Lay down your life for ME and for others.  PRAY MY CHILDREN!  PRAY, because the hour is at hand.  O’ the hour is at hand.  Pray for revelation, for strength, for MY HEART, for your friends, for your neighbors, for your strangers, All are MY children and I give you MY HEART to pray for others, those who have received MY HEART.  Do not only use it for yourself, but love others like yourself, like MY WORD prescribes.

“I AM” comes soon on the clouds to carry away MY bride to her final home, a home where she will be welcomed by all the Heavenly.  I long to welcome MY bride in MY HEAVENLY Rooms, to let her taste of her GOD and of her JESUS​​, to let her fully enjoy the SACRIFICE of her JESUS, her eternal reward: a Heavenly home with ME for ever and ever. 

O’ MY HEART is burdened, MY HEART is burdened!  Yet many must come in, so pray MY bride, pray!  Pray not only for yourself, but pray for others and fulfill MY WORD to love others as yourself, PRAY!  MY HEART is burdened and rejoices at the same time, because I weep over MY children whose eyes do not see and whose ears do not hear, as they live in rest and peace, while they must lament and come to deep repentance.

MY HEART is burdened because I see how many will still be left behind of MY children.  MY HEART is burdened and weeps because I see and know how many will suffer and deny MY NAME in the heavy hour of the great tribulation, as described in MY WORD. Many will die for MY NAME, but many will die in their souls, because they succumb and give in to the pressure of the enemy in the hard hour of the heavy tribulation.  MY children are blind to the truth and blinded by this world with her lies and temptations.

O’ how MY HEART is burdened!  I pray for all MY children, I pray without ceasing.  Who will join ME?  Who will come to weep at MY FEET, and to weep and lament with ME for the lost?  Pray not only for Christians who are blind, pray also for all those who are children of the devil, for those who fully live in the world.  They desperately need the prayers.

Your prayers can make a difference. Do not think it makes no difference. I need your prayers.  It can determine whether someone repents now or during the hour of the great tribulation.

O’ pray, MY children, pray!  The hour is near of MY return for MY bride.  Lay down your life and the laziness of your souls and come to ME and pray!  NOW is the hour!  Now is the hour!  Now is the hour!  O’ I cry it out to MY children!  I cry it out!  MY HEART is burdened and cries it out!

MY SACRIFICE was once and for all.  MY SACRIFICE cannot be repeated, it was a one-time SACRIFICE for all mankind.  Therefore you must make the choice. I have prepared the Way, I have opened the road to MY FATHER, I have borne the punishment and MY BLOOD has washed away all your sins.

Appeal daily to MY BLOOD, to MY precious BLOOD!  O’ come, MY children, O’ come!  O’ how I yearn for everyone's heart.  I love everyone's heart. O’ MY children, how perfectly you are all made.

How have I enjoyed everyone's birth into this world.  How have I looked forward to your first words to ME.  But the world has stolen you, the enemy has stolen you, and now your hearts are far away from ME, while I have created you and look forward to your words and heart to ME.

I am always reachable.  I, GOD am not far away. Do come to ME and long for your GOD as a newborn baby longs for his mother's milk.  O’ come in desire to your GOD!  O’ come!  I, GOD am a good GOD.  I, GOD am full of Love.

O’ I have worn the punishment and the illnesses and the sorrows from everyone.  I have been forsaken by MY FATHER for a moment, so you could be reconciled with HIM.

O’ how I long for you all!  COME, MY children!  COME!  I, GOD do a supplication for all MY children to come in this hour to your Great and Mighty and Living GOD!

NOW is the time, now is the time MY children.  O’ I love you.  Do not think that I, God do not listen.  O’ COME!  Fulfill MY HEART’S DESIRE and come!  I want to take yet many in the rapture, still very many.  So come, and do not let yourselves be surprised by MY coming, be ready at all times.

These are the last calls MY children!  These are the last calls!  I want you to realize how close the hour of MY coming is!  I come for a pure, clean bride, unselfish and with MY HEART for others.  That is MY bride.

Receive MY HEART.  I have given it to you on the cross.  Use it.  These are the last calls.  I, GOD do not keep anyone in the dark, therefore I sent out many Words to all MY children.

Warn them MY bride, warn them!

I, GOD come soon,

Your JESUS

[b]Ephesians 1:17-18 (KJV): 17That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  18The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Matthew 13:15 (KJV): For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Kings 22:19 (KJV): Because thine heart was tender, and thou hast humbled thyself before the LORD, when thou heardest what I spake against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and hast rent thy clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard thee, saith the LORD.

John 16:20 (KJV): Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Jeremiah 13:17 (KJV): But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears, because the LORD's flock is carried away captive.

Lamentations 3:49 (KJV): Mine eye trickleth down, and ceaseth not, without any intermission.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2011

My Testimony The Lord Jesus save my life from living in hell

I would like to share with you the Power of the Lord Jesus save me from the power of darkness the devil.I witness that The Lord Jesus he is so real and all powerful in his name all the devil will flee .all the Glory and Honor be to our Bless Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever amen.

I Love the Lord Jesus very much because he saves and deliver me from the devil spirit that use to disturb me for a long time. At that time I wished someone gave me testimony about the Lord Jesus , I would like to share with you my testimony how I found out the truth and the truth set me free. The Holy bible said You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free. -John 8:32
Save life, spread around.

missionary from Australia go to visit me at my parent house .
, she minister about the love of Jesus and his salvation . They taught using a small thin magazine and went from step 1 to step 2 and so on , and compared it to what the bible said . From what I can remember ,she never taught me how to resist the Devil's spirit .she encouraged me to be baptize. I want to, but I have a very strong belief in Buddha .My Dad was living in Buddha Temple when he was a child or teenager , maybe when I was 11 years old ,I was very devoted to the buddha religion, I would study , meditate, and burn incense every day .I also had a strong belief in Jesus . My Mom stopped me from making a decision to be baptized, so I decide to keep both religion , she said our ancestor was Buddha and we can not give-up the religion .

At that time, it was very hard for me to make a decision , around the same time, my family was going through some bad hardship . I had to work a full time job while I was going to school .I didn't have any time or opportunity to study the Bible . My faith in Christ was disappeared .

May be 4 years later ,I was very depressed and went down to the river side . I meet 2 people who were Christian missionaries that were sharing their faith in Christ . They invited me to attend church .I was happy to join them for social life, I attended church, but at that time I believed in Christ and Buddha at the same time. It looked like my heart was too stubborn to change the way I believe . while I was at the Christian church ,a lot people about my age stood up and gave their testimony how Christ save their life .Their life changed and they had great joy happiness and everything they need . But I just listened. I was not ready to completely change and give my life to Christ. later , I feel regret that I didn't gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ at that time .If I did the miserable thing would not happen to my life.

John 20:29
King James Version (KJV)
29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

I was harass and torment by the devil , every time before I fall into sleep , I felt like my whole body was paralyzed some time I could open my eyes and see fearful thing something that hard to explain . I feel so a afraid, panic so frightened very time at night.

I was work and live in a City , I live with my parent and two brother in small apartment , we never had peace joy or happiness . We live in darkness like the scripture describe those who live in the flesh Galatians 5.19-21. In side of me always had hot tempered , wrath , anger hatred , variance , strife, seditions. I was seeking to got a job in different City tried to leaving my parent home .

Later I got a job in a different city ,may be about 5 or 6 hour by boat .

while I was living in that City , the devil's spirit always came and bothered me every night ,I was not able to sleep .Whenever I closed my eyes, and was ready to fall asleep the devil came right away it make me sick and afraid of sleep. For a long period of time I could not sleep that well and had many bad dreams .I could not concentrate and do my job well. It got so bad at that time that I almost died. I asked all of my neighbors to give me ideas what I could do to get away from the evil spirit .One of the ladies told me to put a very big knife on the top of the pillow to scare the bad spirit away . That day I bought a really big knife and did exactly what she told me . but devil spirit came attacked me and fought with me even worst than before . I kept asking a lot of people but no body could help me resist the devil spirit.

I went to a few Buddhist temples to ask the monks to pray for me and give
me some magic for protection , the monk give me a small magic belt called in Cambodia language (ksai kha tha ) but it did not help me at all , I went to a different temple. The Buddhist Monk high priest said that no one could help me because I was a bad sinner or did something very terrible in my past life , he said that the bad spirit would follow me and take revenge on me in this life for what I had done in the past life. The monk said what I did in the life before , I had to pay for what I did in this life and that no one including him could help me for what I already did in the life before. He made me feel even more afraid and hopeless in life I feel like I living in hell. The devil came to attack me worst than before .

The Devil had blinded my mind and I didn't remember anything I had learn before about the bible .
I was moved back to live in a city where my parent live , hoping to get a way from the bad spirit , but still the same. I went to a few foreign country the devil spirit still attacking me in the same way .

may be couple years later, my roommate she let me borrow a bible ,may be it called ( New Believers Bible , I read Romans 10:13

"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved!"

Call out to God in the name of Jesus with strong faith

(from the New Believer's bible page 950 ) while Christians have the promise of angelic protection over
their lives , non-christian are open targets for the devil and his demon forces. As this passage
relates , demons will only respond to or avoid the " genuine believer" They will not answer to
some one who simply uses the names of Jesus without really knowing who Jesus is . Religion
will not keep them away, nor will symbols like a crucifix. Certainly the Devil hates what Jesus did
on the literal cross, but wearing a cross will not drive these evil spirits away.
The only thing that will secure you from the Devil's domination and even possession of your
soul is the presence of Jesus Christ in your life. Once you trust in him , you come under divine
protection and become his property. He said that you are his sheep and that no one can take you
out of his hand ( John 10: 27-29 ).

After I read that I knew I was getting the right answer . I make a decision to give my whole heart and surrender all of my life to the Lord Jesus completely .I mean no half christian and half buddhism , I completely stopped thinking about or praying to Buddha .

before I make a decision to give my whole heart and surrender my life to the Lord Jesus

the devil tried hard to do every thing he could do to kill me . during that time ,I had many terrible dreams. I even saw a vision of 4 devil spirits coming with a heavy chain trying to drag me to Hell .They said it was time and that I had to go with them .I tried hard to fight but it was useless ,

Thanks Praise and Glory to Holy Father God and to the Lord Jesus Christ that time I had some knowledge about the Lord Jesus I called out in faith to the Lord Jesus " Lord Jesus, Please save me."

suddenly all of the devil spirits become really small and flee through a small hole in the door.

After that I start to Pray to the Lord Jesus every time devil spirit came to attack me I always call out in the name of Jesus please save me, and devil was scare and flee away the holy bible said ". Luke 10:19-20 (New King James Version)
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather[a] rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Since then I have a very strong faith and believe in the Lord Jesus and accepted him as my Lord and my savior , I am saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus . The more I am study the bible the more I am feel deep love, passionate and compassion for the Lord Jesus , I am want to share his heart for the losting world and would like to give out the gospel tracts for people on the street or whoever I am have a chance to share the love of the Lord Jesus with them. After accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and my savior . I have a deep peace joy love and hope from the Lord Jesus, that I never experience before. John 14:27
King James Version (KJV)
27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Later I have a dream a man told me in my dream to read Mark 12 and 13, read the Bible so that I would know how to be prepared and get ready for the last day.
then I woke up I wrote down the note , and fall back into sleep , when I woke up a voice remind me to open the Bible and found the Book of Mark , I have the Bible with me close to my bed but I didn't read much , I didn't even know that there was a book of Mark in the Bible ,while searching I talk to myself just a dream may be it not real well keep searching any way , I was searching concordance and see Mark then I open Chapter 13 and read .Oh wow ,exactly like the man describe in my dream . I told my Christian friend and she said I have to read the whole Bible because , as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment Hebrews 9:27. The Lord will ask us do we live according to his Word ? After that I make commitment to read the whole Bible.
I started to read and research the bible and seek for the truth for to be saved in the last day.

Since than I have a very strong faith and believe in the Lord Jesus .the more I studies the bible the more I love the Lord Jesus .The Lord Jesus reveal to me and give me a lot of revelation like how to have peace joy in the Lord Jesus, Kingdom of God live within us luke 17.21 . The Lord Jesus always give us free will to choose either Kingdom of Heaven all of the fruit of the Holy Spirit Love God and Love neighbour forgive, or the Kingdom of Darkness .

Galatians 5:22-23
King James Version (KJV)
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Ephesians 5:9
King James Version (KJV)
9(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink
John 14:27
King James Version (KJV)
27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
King James Version (KJV)
9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 5:19-21
King James Version (KJV)
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

I am having great peace joy and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit Gal 5 .22-23 and happiness that I never had before I accepted Christ.

My life completely change after accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and to live in my life and soul. I Thank the Lord Jesus for saving my life from living in hell . without the mercy ,love, and care of Jesus my life would have been killed by the devil spirit long time ago and I would be lost forever in hell fire that is prepared for the sinners. I would have had no chance enter heaven .

Thanks and Praise all the Glory and Honor belong to Heavenly Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ creator of Heaven and Earth you are worthy of our praise . now my life belong to Heavenly Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever. I am alive for the Lord Jesus Christ .

I research and study the Bible more and more every day .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2011
What Have You Been Believing GOD For? Good Awaits You Today. Great excerpt from Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional.
http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/sunday-19-june-2011-good-awaits-you-today/

Enjoy!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2011

Letter Given by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on June 18, 2011:

These are MY Words MY daughter, write it down:

Come to ME at this late hour!  O’ come to ME in this late hour.  The hour of MY Coming is approaching MY children.  The hour is approaching.  So come NOW.

Meet ME in the HOLY OF HOLIES.  I want to meet MY children in this place.  I want to prepare MY children for MY coming.  O’ come, MY children, o’ come!  I long to meet you. I, GOD long for you.  MY bride, MY precious bride, you are precious to ME.  I, JESUS​ have longed for a long time for this moment, a moment of pure ecstasy, a glory that you have never known or tasted.

I tell you, those who seek ME seriously in this late hour, will taste MY Glory.  They shall be filled with everything from ME, with MY Whole BEING.  I AM the “I AM.”  And “I AM” longs for MY bride.  The hour is approaching with quick steps.

O’ how I long to rapture MY bride.  The angels are rejoicing, everything is ready, the table is covered, everything is in order.  I have been working a long time and prepared everything neat and in precision to welcome MY bride when she arrives in MY HOLINESS, in MY HOLY PLACE.  What a wonder it will be for you!

I have laid aside so many surprises for MY precious bride.  She is MY crown jewel.  I have done everything to buy her, to suffer for her, to die for her, to rise again from the dead, so she would be free to meet ME.  She is bought, paid, and covered with MY Precious BLOOD.

She is MINE, MY bride. And I am hers.  O’ let yourselves be washed in MY Precious Shed BLOOD, the BLOOD that I, JESUS​ have brought into the SANCTUARY of MY FATHER.  HE has approved you in MY Precious Shed BLOOD.

MY BLOOD is Powerful, it don’t lose its strength!  Therefore, also you be powerful in this last hour.  This is the last hour.  Only seconds are still on the hand of the clock.
Do you realize how short the time is?  Pray MY children, pray and watch for your BRIDEGROOM, because HE is Coming!  Pray with ME in this last hour, so that you may be ready at all times and will not be surprised when I come.

The enemy now goes around like a roaring lion, to pull away many from ME and to drag to him, as he goes about like a maniac, desperate, and impetuous as a wild beast.
Keep your eyes open MY children and be watchful!

Be not lovers of long sweet sleeps.  NOW is the hour to watch for MY coming.  Now is the hour!  This is the hour!  Watch MY children and pray with ME.  This is the hour, the hour of MY Coming!

Be not lovers of celebration parties and revelries.  Give up everything for ME, because I gave up everything for you, come NOW, while you still can.  I am a Loving, Just GOD and I see everyone's heart and attitude and passion for ME.  Be fervent and passionate for your GOD!  I love these hearts.

Warn your neighbors, friends, churches, loved ones, of MY very soon coming.  There is no more time to lose.  Soon the world will suffer MY Wrath, MY fiery Wrath.  It can no longer be postponed.  The time has come and is now.

Be awake, MY children and awaken from your sleep.  Only those who watch, will be raptured.  Only those whose robes are washed in the precious BLOOD of THE LAMB!
MY bride is MY greatest gift and she is MY most precious possession.  She is the pearl in MY HANDS.  I cherish her ​​as a precious pearl.  Each pearl has his or her own unique value and appearance. Thus is MY bride for ME.

Be ready, for the hour cometh and is now.

Be ready MY beloved, be ready, your KING, your SAVIOR, lives and comes back to get HIS bride!

Watch and pray, for HE, Who comes, will not tarry.

Your BRIDEGROOM,
JESUS
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2011
Letter 124 Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan on June 17, 2011

Daughter, this is your LORD. Write MY Words down.

Blessed are those who come in the Name of the LORD for they will come in peace and safety and go out in love and kindness. Daughter, these are MY Words:

I AM COMING! PEOPLE, I AM COMING!

Can you see it? The hour approaches of MY Return. It is closing in. Still you sleep. What must I do to wake you? You sleep so soundly! You don’t even sleep with one eye open. Your eyes are shut with both eyes closed. You are like the blind leading the blind. MY Coming means nothing to you. You sleep so soundly.

Soon the trumpet will blow and will you hear it? It will sound. It will announce MY Arrival and those watching and waiting will hear, but if you are not looking for ME, you will not hear the trumpet and you will be left on that BRIGHT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF MY RETURN.

I am coming soon, very soon. Do not be caught off guard. Make no mistake, many will be left. There will be so many who refuse MY Offer of rescue. So many will die, even on the day I rescue MY bride, from the disasters that will strike the earth, even on that day. IF YOU ARE NOT LIFTED OUT TO SAFETY BY MY PROTECTIVE HAND, WHERE WILL YOU GO THEN? You will die in your sin apart from ME and hell will be your destination.

Don’t be so certain of your salvation. Many have come before you who were certain they knew ME and MY Words. They were mistaken. You must get into MY Word, MY Book. Seek MY Face in your prayer time. Make ME your LORD and MASTER with a full surrender and receive MY HOLY SPIRIT in all HIS fullness. Invite HIM to take over your spirit. Cover yourself in MY Blood and repent on your knees of your evil.

I will see you in the secret place and we will become as One, in SPIRIT, and MY Heart will beat in your heart. You will walk in MY Way with MY Feet, and I will guide you to all Truth through MY Word and HOLY SPIRIT and you will find peace, comfort, and strength to face the days ahead. You will be ready for ME when I appear in the sky to remove MY church, MY dearly beloved bride.

I long for this moment. Be among those I take with ME to the homes prepared for MY True Love. This is what awaits you if you come to ME NOW with full surrender, full commitment, when you lay down your plans and future and lay these at MY Feet. I will prepare you for the moments ahead, make you ready, purify your heart so you are ready to come into the Glorious, Abundant Kingdom.

The hour is NOW to make ready. Soon the world will, in unison, attack MY chosen people, covenant land, and MY Wrath will pour out in response. But you, MY children, can be tucked away safely if you accept this offer now, even today, as you read MY Words.

NO it is no accident you have come to read this. I GOD know all. I know what MY children will do and when they will do it. Do you think you are reading these Words by your own choosing? NO, I GOD have brought you to this message because I love you and I want you to come home with ME to the beautiful mansions I have prepared for you in the sky above.

It is all ready and beauty untold. This is meant for you to read, receive, and accept so we can be together for all eternity. You must choose. You must decide. Do you want to go with ME, your LORD, SAVIOR, LOVE, CREATOR, or stay and face MY enemy, MY Wrath poured out on humanity who rejects ME?

These moments are coming to their completion. Soon I will close the pages of this chapter of humanity. MY children, what will I write for the record of your life? Where will you be? In the Book of Life or will you be written off the page for all eternity? Do you want to be in MY Book, remembered for always or do you want to be stricken out? This is your choice NOW! Don’t delay. I must come. MY Love is waiting, but not for long.

JESUS Waits
But not for long!

I AM ALWAYS AND FOR EVER LORD OF ALL

Amazing! The LORD requested after I took these words down to include Isaiah 29 which talks about spiritual blindness. Here is that passage included at the LORD’s request:

[b]
Isaiah 29 (KJV)

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. 2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel. 3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee. 4And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust. 5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly. 6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. 7And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. 8It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion. 9Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. 10For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. 15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? 17Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? 18And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought. 22Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. 23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel. 24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Then I was told to include this passage: Psalm 20 (KJV):

1The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
2Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; 3Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. 4Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfill all thy counsel. 5We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. 6Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. 7Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 8They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. 9Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
"The righteous face many troubles, but the Lord delivers them
from eachand every one. " Ps. 34: 19

My child, I have called you righteous.
Know that in that righteous standing that you have with me, there is power.
However, also know and understand that your holy anointing draws the attention of the adversary
to bring adversity your way.
I would have you to understand that I will never bring you to any river we cannot cross together.
You are not called in Me to be defeated.
You will prevail even as I have prevailed and triumphed!
Stay the course and see what I have for you over the
next mountain peek for there is a glory that you have
not anticipated but have longed for.
I am here to walk you through, to carry you if
need be, until the promises I have made you come to pass
in the power of My might.
I am raising you up on eagle's wings to soar.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2011
OBEDIENCE TO GOD OUT OF A PURE HEART IS THE MASTER-KEY!

Prophecy will not benefit us, if we refuse to walk in the prophetic instructions! Yes God did say that He was going to bless us.
However we must continue to do the revealed will of God and seek His face instead of seeking only what we can get from Him!
Isaiah 1:19 declares "If you be willing and obedient you shall eat the good of the land".
In many cases we have a tendacy of just focusing on the latter part which says " you shall eat the good of the land".
The most important element of that prophetic word is the instructions "If you be willing and obedient".
The words willing and obedient are verbs or action words! That means there is something that we have to do.
Jesus said blessed are they who hear the word of God and keep it.
Obedience unto God out of a pure heart is essential to possess the land!
Willing deals with our attitude and the condition of our heart.
Obeying God cheerfully with joy is important.
Yes our attitude can determine our altitude!
Cain allowed his negative attitude of anger and jealousy towards his brother Abel to wreck His life;
even though he was warned by God!
God never intended His people to become spiritual drug-addicts who are only seeking to get high off of someones else anointing;
but refuse to seek God and be obedient unto Him wholeheartedly.
The graveclothes of the past, hurt, disappointment, self-pity and etc is not an excuse to abandon the call of God!
(Moses tried it and it didn't excuse him from His calling) Remember there is a role that we have to play;
and that role is to love God and obey Him!
To obey God out of a pure heart is better than selfish sacrfice!

Derrick Hawkins
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2011

Dear Readers,

Please this is a very serious Message the Lord, gave me, on the 22ND of June, 2011. This Message was received during the hours of 3:20- 3:57. The Lord wants the whole of mankind, whether rich or poor, to take this Message of Warning very seriously. When this Message came, I saw that the sky was very dark, and a thunder stroke, and when this happened, I heard the Lords voice, sounding like thunder.

And this is what the Voice of the Lord said unto me:

There is no more time. The last second is here. You should really be prepared. The last second, has arrived. Finally, it has arrived. You must set on, and start with your night prayers. Night prayers is back on.   Many of you are asleep. And I GOD will not entertain nonsense. I will never.  The last second is now!

And at this last second, MY love for mankind will be lost forever and ever. Do you get that?            You should make hay while the sun shines. For MY love for mankind is about to be lost. Hell is the opposite of Heaven. Hell is a place where mankind’s flesh, will be torn apart. A place, where mankind’s teeth, will be removed by the hands of devil, demons. Hell is a place where worms will be like size of a snake on earth. Then how do you think snakes will be over there? Please change for the better.  Let ME draw your attention to thing that will happen when I take away MY beloved Bride:

After the Rapture, 1/3 of the moon will turn dark.  1/3 of the sea’s creatures will die. 2/3 of the sea will turn to blood. At that time, the mountains will be moved. There would be dreadful locusts with the teeth of lions.

Where would you run to? Think carefully, about this. Read the Book of Revelations carefully. And make a decision.

JESUS 

[b]
Please the Lord wants to me to add this:

Revelations 6: 14,

And the Heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain, and Island were moved out of their places.

Revelations 8:8-9,

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Revelations 9:2-3,

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke, locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power as the scorpion of the earth has power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.   [/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]********* angry angry angry angry angry**************

Raise your voice in celebration of unholy demonic crusades against the pure and holy! Rise in vengeful destruction to defile the word of goD, break the wings of angels and crush the towers of Heaven in our rampaging strike against all goodness. These prayers of hatred lead you in warfare against the Lords of Light.
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2011
Dear brothers,

THE D-DAY OF RAPTURE MANKIND WILL BE DRAINED OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Brethren,

Today in my mid-nights prayer time, the Holy Spirit revealed to me and made it very clear to us what will happen after He is removed from the face of the earth and mankind. The Holy said that in that day all his knowledge, wisdom, understanding, prudence, counsel and might, fear of the Lord, science, teachings and all He has given to the mankind will be removed alongside with him. THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT STARTED REVEALING TO ME DURING THE PRAYER TIME:

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I.               The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of knowledge and without Him all knowledge will be removed from the face of the earth and all mankind will mourn and wail and will be totally confused. Pro 19:27  Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

II.            The Eyes of the Lord and His hand which preserves knowledge on the earth will be removed from mankind. Pro 22:12  The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.

III.         The Holy Spirit who has written knowledge on the minds and hearts of mankind and human beings will erase everything from their minds. Pro 22:20  Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge,

IV.          After the rapture, the earth will be like in the GRAVE where there is no wisdom, nor knowledge, nor understating, because the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth. Ecc 9:10  Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

V.             After the rapture, humanity and men will be line unto captivity and confusion will fill the earth because the holder of knowledge will be removed from the earth. Isa 5:13  Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

The Holy Spirit made it clear why the planes will crash even having the pilots inside, why humanity and mankind will not function normally even if big Diplomas, Harvard graduations and huge accomplishments. The Holy Spirit showed me the following:

1.     There are many unbelievers, who have indeed patience, love, peace, joy and humility more than Christians, but this will be removed from them in the day of the Rapture and it will become dumb, silly, taunted and full of confusion. They will try to understand but understanding will be withdrawn from them.

2.     Pilots who pilot big planes will immediately forget how to manage a plane in the D-Day of the Rapture. They will try to manage the plane but they will forget how they did that before and they will land in the sea, some crash on the roads, some enter into the mountains and some planes land into the volcanic mountains. All these will happen because the Holy Spirit wisdom and knowledge will be removed from the earth and from mankind. Many planes will crash not because the pilots are not there or they have been raptured, but it is because the knowledge and wisdom have been removed from them and they lost their senses and their science.

3.     Scientists who event technology, NASA and all big companies of technologies, their technicians will forget all the project master plans and all project management secrets because the one who gives knowledge and wisdom will be taken out of the earth.

4.     Doctors will panic and run around because several patients will be missing in that day and they will run to get anti-biotic ONLY to choose Sulfur acid because their medical knowledge will be taken away from them by the removal of the Holy Spirit from the earth.

5.     Teachers and professors will forget the teaching methodology because the best teacher will be taken out of the earth.

6.     Politicians will lose their normal senses to show mercy and loving-kindness to their people. They will become very cruel and betrayal will abound.

The Holy Spirit made it clear that after the rapture only two groups of people will have wisdom and understanding in different manners:

Group I: THE REMANESCENT

A)   The Jewish people will gain understanding, wisdom and insight of the scriptures and perceive more of what they failed. They will wake up and get repentance and seek God. They will rise up to preach the gospel in mass revivals even with great tribulations and persecutions they will not stop.
B)    Those who will not receive the Mark of the Beast will also be protected by the hand of the Almighty God and He will preserve them from that evil period of destruction.

Group II: THE ANTI-CHRIST AND HIS TEAM

a)     The Anti-Christ and His team will have evil wisdom to minister wickedness to accomplish what is written in the word of God. He will be guided by Satan by the divine designs of Our Eternal God who controls and manages all things.

Brethren, please warn everyone that the careers, science, the diplomas which they trust will not work for them. ONLY THE ANTI-CHRIST AND ALL HIS TEAM WILL HAVE THE WICKED WISDOM TO DO EVIL MORE AND MORE.

The rest of mankind will be confused and totally dominated by the antichrist and evil man.

Be alert and wake up please. BE PREPARED AND BE READY SERIOUSLY.

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO

Soldier of Christ Jesus – the Commander-In-Chief
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2011
[size=13pt]grace5 if you dunno have anything reasonable to share i huge you shouldn't post ~ honestly speaking you SPAMMING this thread isn't a nice thing and the worst you don't make sense. . . always Copy and paste is your work! angry angry[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
?As He is So are You
And when you shall come down from the mountain they will not be able to look at
you. You shall be like a box that when opened radiates a light that will cause
them to shield their faces (Exodus 34:29-30). There will be no place for them to
hide their sins. Everything will be exposed.
They shall liken you unto Moses because your face shines. They shall liken you
unto Jeremiah because fire comes from your lips (Jeremiah 23:29). They shall
liken you unto Solomon because you shall speak wisdom (1 Kings 3:28). They shall
liken you unto John because you shall receive revelation (Revelation 1:1-4).
They shall liken you unto David because you sing My praises day and night and
seek Me. (Psalms119).

Most of all they shall liken you unto Jesus because of the love in your eyes
(Luke 23: 34). There is a price to pay to be fashioned like Him. See His life!
But see Him resurrected and glorified triumphantly reigning by My side. As He is
so are you in this world. (1 John 4:17).
And your light will be too bright for them. They will not want you near them.
But I shall find a place for you where they cannot touch you (Exodus 34:33-35).
?

Yours in Christ,
Dorett Cope
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
[size=13pt]Grace i hope you're okay? honestly speaking you have been talking all alone like a person insane ! embarassed[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Grace i hope you're okay? honestly speaking you have been talking all alone like a person insane ! embarassed[/size]

You will soon know the reasons,the SPIRIT OF GOD will leave with JESUS BRIDE.
you will contend with Antichrist and demon.
enough of mocking ,turn and believe in JESUS.
the ship will soon leave.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2011
Apart from the possibility of encountering an extraordinary blessing on an ordinary day, another lesson from the story of Moses recorded in Exodus 2:5-10, is that God has different ways of rewarding His own. Hebrews 6:10 says God does not forget your labours of love. Every seed you have sown into the Kingdom shall attract its reward. Have you been a blessing to your spiritual parents? You shall be rewarded. Every work or effort, as long as it is an act of faith, will elicit Heaven’s reward.

Great excerpt from Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional.
http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/sunday-26-june-2011-your-pay-day-will-come/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]When exactly and how soon ? I don't care about whatever spirit of that your God neither Jesus. . .But did i just hear you saying Jesus bride ? grin But Jesus never have a wife before he got killed because of his many stubbornness affecting the whole society. . . Yeah , he didn't !! so no need to talk what you don't even have idea about .

HAHA~ grin grin She said enough of mocking Jesus. . . .Grace , you haven't seen anything - this is just the beginning , we're ANTI- Christ and we rule the World- Our time is now and i believe you know? so tell Jesus to come back with Atomic bombs and other rusticated Weapons on his second coming grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

The ship ? talk more about it. . .
[/size]

grace5:

You will soon know the reasons,the SPIRIT OF GOD will leave with JESUS BRIDE.
you will contend with Antichrist and demon.
enough of mocking ,turn and believe in JESUS.
the ship will soon leave.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2011
Ogaga4Luv: The ship ? talk more about it. . .

Sure after church i will tell you more about the[i] SHIP [/i]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
THE SHIP

the SHIP is the JESUS CHRIST and HIS BRIDE are INSIDE.
the SHIP travel on the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
the WIND is the HOLY SPIRIT CURRENT.
DESTINATION HEAVEN to those in the SHIP-JESUS
there are still spaces to fill TRILLION and MORE.
come in repent and believe in JESUS CHRIST
no other way,no other truth,no life
expect THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.
HIS BLOOD cleanses,purges our sins.

Jesus says unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.
John 14 vs 6
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Letter Dictated by the LORD JESUS CHRIST to Sabrina on June 25, 2011:

These are MY Words. I, GOD come soon to this world. I come to get MY bride. These words you have heard many times, but will soon become reality. I am a very righteous GOD. I am the just JUDGE. Therefore I will also judge everyone in righteousness according to MY WORD.

Only those who live fully, and in all things according to MY WORD, will be part of MY bride. Only those who truly love ME, who love MY WORD, who love MY Commandments and exercise respect for MY regulations and statutes that I have given, so it might go well with you and so you would be protected from the enemy.

Many things you do not understand, but you will understand once you are in MY Presence in MY KINGDOM. MY Bride is MY most precious possession. She will join ME at MY Table and I will call her MY guest of honor.

MY bride is dear to ME and precious. She is now formed, many are purified by MY FIRE, those who have let themselves be purified by MY FIRE, will enter. They are spot-free, and pure, and clean.

MY lovely bride has let herself be cleansed. I love her heart. I have prepared many places for many in MY KINGDOM. They will be amazed by MY Beauty, by the beauty, frequency, and abundance in MY KINGDOM.

MY KINGDOM cannot be compared with any other. It is unassailable, full of glory. MY KINGDOM is an eternal Kingdom, imperishable. Blessed and happy are those who will be part of it.

I have also prepared other places outside MY KINGDOM. I, GOD am a righteous God. Many have already seen these places and they are witnesses of this case. Those who have ears will hear. I, GOD I am a righteous GOD. Those who have ears will hear. Once I have assigned to everyone his or her place, they will realize how righteous I am.

I see every hiding place of the heart. I hear every prayer, sincere or selfish. I see every move, sincere or selfish. I hear every thought, sincere or selfish. Whether you are for ME or you are against ME. Whether you give everything, or you give partially, and the latter I regard as lukewarm. Get serious about your heart attitude, make seriousness. These choices now determine your eternal destiny.

If I would not be a loving GOD, I would have raptured MY bride long ago. But now she is purified and many more are added. Read MY Words, listen to MY prophets. They tell MY Words. O’, who heeds MY Words? Who has an ear to hear? Who is willing to go all the way with ME without compromises with himself and this world? Whose heart is really committed to ME?

I love all MY children and I, God have given many warnings, as I, GOD see a lot of sin and deviation from MY WORD. Only pride prevents them to hear. I tell you, do away with all the pride and arrogance and self-knowledge from your hearts and minds, and let ME write MY Law in your hearts, so you can walk as obedient children and thus can enter MY KINGDOM.

I, GOD love everyone, but this cannot be said of many of you. MY bride is formed, she has let herself be purified, and purged, and cleansed and went through the fire in many tribulations and tests. She has passed the test perfectly and will be rewarded abundantly for ever and ever.

MY bride, have courage. I come soon. Stay watchful.

THE BRIDEGROOM,

JESUS
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Still waiting for you to tell me about the ship. . . .i wonder how long you're spending in Church ~ i suspect passing Church to somewhere else or inside the pastors office doing private stuffs. . . . grin grin

Please hurry up here and explain me the ship. . . . angry angry angry
[/size]

grace5:

Ogaga4Luv: The ship ? talk more about it. . .

Sure after church i will tell you more about the[i] SHIP [/i]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
Oga - might be better for you to go inside that church and ask her to hurry up tongue

or better still - march over to the pastor's place to make sure she's okay cheesy

now come back to my grounds - I dey wait for you

'tis rude to keep a lady waiting you know. . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Efemena_xy darling nice to see you here. . . . grin

I think you're right , should go into the pastors office i thinf. . . yeah , I'll do that very fast to meet up with whatever they've been doing together after service. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grace ways isn't straight at all. . . been noting her moves and like a leopard or some kind of colorful Chameleon under the green grace of her name grace .

Yeah efe , I'll meet you soon at your ground kiss kiss kiss ~ just have to respond some scrap out here wink wink
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2011

THE SHIP

the SHIP is the JESUS CHRIST and HIS BRIDE are INSIDE.
the SHIP travel on the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
the WIND is the HOLY SPIRIT CURRENT.
DESTINATION HEAVEN to those in the SHIP-JESUS
there are still spaces to fill TRILLION and MORE.
come in repent and believe in JESUS CHRIST
no other way,no other truth,no life
expect THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.
HIS BLOOD cleanses,purges our sins.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words a are true and faithful.  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is thirsty of the fountain of the water of life freely.  He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21 vs 5 -8

Ogaga4Luv - why, do not dare the wrath of GOD.
JESUS LOVES YOU .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Jesus is nothingness. . . .he do's know nothing just an empty Crap !@< angry

now, you again lying JESUS have a bride. . . i can't afford to keep reading no-senses from you Christian Dogma's around this forum- Jesus was walking with 12 guys inside bush having fun the only girl he wanted to enter which i believe they have gist somewhere inside a nearby bush is that prostitute that came and pour on his feets as a sign she's in love with him~ Even people around was screaming on Jesus for allowing a prostitute to hold his legs but Jesus screamed at them back covering up with parables. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

The blood of Jesus is not powerful. . . besides , he's blood is the most dirtiest i have ever seen . I can't wrap all ma body with blood. even , i believe his blood would stay my body and i won't like it. . . it's better to use ordinary water to watch my body than using the blood of Jesus that would paint me RED grin grin
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Jesus is nothingness. . . .he do's know nothing just an empty Crap !@< angry

now, you again lying JESUS have a bride. . . i can't afford to keep reading no-senses from you Christian Dogma's around this forum- Jesus was walking with 12 guys inside bush having fun the only girl he wanted to enter which i believe they have gist somewhere inside a nearby bush is that LovePeddler that came and pour on his feets as a sign she's in love with him~  Even people around was screaming on Jesus for allowing a LovePeddler to hold his legs but Jesus screamed at them back covering up with parables. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

The blood of Jesus is not powerful. . . besides , he's blood is the most dirtiest i have ever seen . I can't wrap all ma body with blood. even , i believe his blood would stay my body and i won't like it. . . it's better to use ordinary water to watch my body than using the blood of Jesus that would paint me RED grin grin
[/size]

60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. ACT 7 VS 60
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]You better exclude me from that your Christianity insanity i am not part of it. . . . lipsrsealed well , he better remain sleeping because we're many to send him back to sleep when he wake up ^^ grin[/size]

grace5:

60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. ACT 7 VS 60

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]My honor is presiding over everything. and for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect and I call in my strength who is the rule other than me. I am the great and the most high. O my worshippers believe in me, do not disregard me for disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish. I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink and breezes to those who believe in me. Praise be to me glorified is my ability elevated is my sublimity, here i am the King of the Earth.

-So saith Shaitan \\m// cool
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2011
Letter 127 Told by the LORD JESUS to Susan June 24, 2011:

Yes daughter, I am ready to give you Words. My daughter, these are MY Words:

Today is the beginning of a new day. I am making new moves. I am doing new things in the world. I am making new changes. I am coming to a new point in human history. I am going to cause men to rewrite their ways. People think it will be as it has always been, but soon the world will find out differently.

I will come soon to retrieve MY bride who waits expectantly on ME. She waits longingly for ME. Are you worthy of MY rapture of men? This is what I require: I want a church that is sold out to ME. I want a bride who only has eyes for ME. She looks at ME only for her plans, ways, future, comfort, and TRUE LOVE. If you are seeking to fill your time with the things of the world, if you are having a love affair with the world, then we will part company and you may have the world.

Soon the world and all it seems to offer you will grow bleak and deadly. Soon you will discover that the world you are so strongly attracted to now has turned into your worst nightmare that you must live with. She will be yours and you will be hers. This longing and love that you have for all that looks so tantalizing to you about the world will overnight become ugly and ghastly to you. Once MY bride is safe away with ME and you realize you are left with your lover, the world, you will find out the price you have paid so that you can sleep with her right now.

MY children you are making your bed with the enemy and soon I will let you stay in bed with him and he is a cruel master. He will tear you apart from limb to limb. Your affair with the enemy will be eternal and your regret for leaving MY side will be eternal also.

Do you find these Words harsh? Well, MY Book has many harsh Words about hell, but you choose to overlook these Words. You want only what is lovely. If you read only parts of MY Words, you are not seeing the complete picture and you will suffer because when you face ME you will be without excuse because MY Book in its entirety has been clear.

You can return to the arms of your cruel lover since you love her so and you can bed with her and you can be with her. I will remove MY bride, MY church, who loves ME her GOD unfailingly without question and I will leave you to the death grip and destruction MY enemy has planned out for you.

You have moments on the clock to decide whose allegiance you are with—who do you choose: the world and what it offers you now or MY Beautiful Eternal World—MY Everlasting Kingdom and safe in MY Arms?

These are the choices. There are only two. MY Voice is clear. MY Way is clear. MY Way is Truth. You will not find Truth anywhere else. It cannot be found. Your lover, the world is a liar. She is evil and laden with poison. Stay in her arms, run away with her. I am about to leave you to your love of her and allow you to have each other. I will not force you away from this love you want so badly. MY Love cannot be forced, so you may run into her arms and embrace her. Hold her close and then you will see what this choice means to you.

I cannot promise you a second chance. Many will be lost after I return for MY bride and they will not receive another chance. Will you be among them? Think hard about these choices. Choose well, because choices have already been made by so many who have come before you who cannot turn back the clock and rewrite their outcome.

These choices you now make have everlasting consequences. So think this over carefully. I am waiting. There are only seconds on the clock. I must remove MY bride from the world to safety. Come with us to wedded bliss, eternal beauty. Don’t wait believing you have time or a second chance. These are MY Loving Warnings to a lost generation.

I, your Loving LORD JESUS Pleads

The Hour is at Hand! Choose!

[b]
James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Proverbs 7:6-27 (KJV): 6For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, 8Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, 9In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: 10And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 11(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: 12Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.) 13So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 14I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. 15Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. 16I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 17I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. 18Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 19For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: 20He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. 21With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him. 22He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; 23Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life. 24Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. 25Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. 26For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 27Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Grace when is your Jesus coming back? grin[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Grace when is your Jesus coming back? grin[/size]

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found your works perfect before God.  Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall not know what hour I will come upon you.

Revelation 3 vs 2-3
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2011
THOUGH THE DOORS OF MY RAPTURE FLIGHT ARE CLOSED ALREADY, IAM STILL A MERCIFUL GOD

Brethren,

As I was praying today at the Mid-night prayers, the lord spoke unto me as never before. Every single sentence is very serious and spoken by the Lord Himself and said:

Thus says the Lord God Almighty: Even if My doors are closed, Even if My Plane is in Taxi to take off, Even If All the Book of Life is closed and sealed, Even if I have already determined and chosen those who will be rapture, IAM STILL A MERCIFUL GOD. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.  For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.  Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth (Romans 9:15-18).

As I dealt with Ruth who was a Moabite cursed for eternity (Deut. 23:2-3), so will I deal with anyone who will seek, pray out, practice out and sacrifice out My Will and My Word. Ruth Touched My heart when she earnestly Thought My face and required Naomi to know her God. I am the God of Naomi and Ruth wanted Me so disparately and so totally did she seek Me. Thus, will I Show Mercy to anyone in this evil generation who will see Me with earnest, dedicated, broken and contrite heart.

Ruth became the root of My coming to the earth and has Me as her King forever as I had promised. So you can also have Me as you King forever even after I have already closed the doors and chosen My best ones. Those who will seek Me wholeheartedly will find Me and I will Make them to be launched into the Plane of the rapture even as doors are closed, and I WILL MAKE YOU RIDE IN THE FIRST CLASS WHERE I CAN MAKE PLACE FOR YOU NOW.

Yes, I your Lord and God will make a PLACE IN THE FIRST CLASS of the closed doors plane which is already in Taxi to flight right now, yes, I can launch you from nothing to the FIRST CLASS if you only and only surrender, die-to-self now and seek Me completely and Love Me dearly with all your might and strength.

Yes, Indeed 1.5% has been chosen from My best and have been made My Bride worthy of my flight through the rapture. Yes, My love for this humanity has worn out as it was with the stiff-naked and idolatrous Israel, but yet because of the Intercession of My servant Moses, I was compelled to treat again and love again My chosen one Israel. Who will stand between you and Me today? Is there another Moses today?  Who will compel me to love again?

Why do My servants not understand My behavior and My ways? Why do My pastors doubt My Words and still think that I can bear this sinful, miserable, evil and wicked world? Yes, My love for you have worn out and I will now show My wrath, Yes, I will open the cups of wrath from heaven and see if you will bear an angry and wrathful God!!!

Yes, the earth has already opened and swallowed some of My Servants who doubt me and preach what is not My will. Like Korah and his friends were swallowed, so have I commanded the earthquakes, tornados, whirlwinds, and disasters to shallow them into hell. My servant want to speak politically correct, they want to show holiness and obedience from outside, they want the people to believe that a real God does not speak harshly unto His people, when in real fact, I AM greatly enraged against them and this evil generation. I will surely open the gates of hell to torment you and in tribulation will you know that I AM had sent this humble Servant to obey My Words.

Plead your way to me. Yes, Please and make My thought change towards you; plead you heart and make it wide Open as in the heart surgery table and I will circumcise it, if only you make it available and willing to surrender.

Thus I have closed the Book of the redeemed but while there is mercy on earth, while there is compassion on mankind, and yes, while I can still send a word, while I can still speak to My humble servants to send these words, so can I also launch you into the number of those who will take off through the everlasting, unique and timely flight of the rapture.

Change now forever and change for good now, now. This is what I require:

1.      A Contrite and broken heart torn in circumcision and repentance and given wholeheartedly in surrender unto Me (Psalms 51:10-12).

2.      Faith that is bound and firm unto Me your Lord and God and a heart of a child (Hebrew 11:6).

3.      Seek My face and My higher ways ( Isaiah 55:cool

4.      And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. Love for Me that is unwavering and settled (Mark 12:33)

5.      Dress up My Blood which is My garment and walk before Me presently and frequently and constantly. I AM the Almighty God; walk before Me, and be thou perfect (Gen 17:1).

I have spoken through My servant.

Your Lord Jesus Christ has spoken.

Message received by the Postman
Bro. Augusto Maquengo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.