Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74187 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Rollingbiz: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2011
hello fellow brethren,

it is my plesure to get this fellowship, eventhougt we restle in flesh but our weapon is not in flesh it has power in God to pull down the strong hold let us not weary for we shall conquer. for there is no condemnation to them which are in christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. Rom 8:1 raise your head above all challenges and pray without  season visit   www.pastorfrancisonline.page.tl   to watch prayer message that will inspire your spirit to pray God Bless you Amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2011

Awaken yourself. Do not be satisfied with what you now see,
nor be discouraged. There is more as you learn to walk
and depend upon me for all things. I am yet dwelling with and in you.

I have given you dominion. Awaken and rise in my power.
Walk though the land which I shall give to you. Awaken
and arise into the priesthood I have placed you.

Do not be surprised nor hesitate, but awaken to what
I shall show you. The time for slumber is past. Put away
what you once knew as truth. I am truth and life.

Remove the lies which surround and hinder you. I have
clothed you with my righteousness. I have given you a mantle
which no one else can remove.

Awaken and arise in me. The earth is awaiting. The sea of people
are awaiting for my people to respond.

Steven W Bliss
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2011
A Safe Place

Break forth!
Break forth and cry aloud! For the Lord your God is come.
Your redeemer is here.
How long will you sleep and slumber.
Stretch forth your hand and smite the mountain.
Your former life is dead.

Move forward in your most Holy faith.
Take hold of your blessings.
I have placed you in a safe place.
Even in the hollow of My hand.
Walk in newness and rejoice.
Let gladness fill your soul. Up, up!
I have clothed you with salvation and
strength. I am bringing you through.
Strength is in your hand. Move forward and rejoice.

Is it such a hard thing for Me to bring you out? (Jeremiah 32:27).
(Dorett)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2011
When some people use certain words on their offenders, the latter could be so hurt they may contemplate suicide. If your words are as sharp as a sword, you are not wise. Words are not to be used as swords and spears but as medicine. It is a wise fellow who speaks and soothes the broken hearted. If your words cannot bind up the broken hearted or give hope to the hopeless, you lack wisdom. It is important to know how to speak right.

Great excerpt from Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional.
http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/friday-1-july-2011-speaking-right/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2011
Letter from the LORD JESUS given to Sabrina on June 28, 2011:

People will no longer be able to deny that I am GOD. I AM THE ALMIGHTY, THE FIRST AND THE LAST.

Who can deny ME? Who can deny the Voice in MY Thunder, who can deny MY Light in the lightning? Just as the lightning skims itself over the earth, so will I also come to get MY people, MY bride.

She is MY beloved and hers will be the secret chambers of MY KINGDOM. She is MY beloved bride, nurtured by her God for ever and ever. She is bought and paid, she is MY bride.

I am a righteous GOD, a righteous JUDGE. I will therefore judge anyone righteously and reward him or her with his or her eternal reward. For MY bride, the reward will never cease. She is MY chosen one, set apart by MY FATHER. She will love ME in MY Secret Rooms for ever and ever.

We will have an unique and intimate relationship, MY bride and I. We will enjoy each other for ever and ever. I have laid aside many things for her, many surprises that have so far not been revealed.

MY bride will be amazed by the beauty that I, JESUS, have laid aside for her. She will be delighted day after day, hour after hour, second after second. Time will no longer exist, so MY bride will enjoy from the first moment and move from glory to glory in this first moment. She is MY beloved, MY bride.

In these days where I pour out MY wrath, MY righteous wrath, no one will deny any longer that I am GOD. Everyone will know it in his or her heart. This law is already written in MY children of men’s hearts, but they ignore it in order to meet this way, their own desires in this world with her ​​seductive standards.

Be ready, MY bride, I am coming soon!

Lo, who will be able to withstand the roar of MY VOICE, when I let MY Thunder echo, so the whole earth will rumble under the sound? Who will be able to flee from MY Light, MY Lightning Light that I will send over this earth? They will be blinded by MY Light, so everyone will know that I am GOD.

Where will people hide when I, GOD, command the mountains to move? Where will people flee when I, GOD, command MY Hailstones to fall down and kill many? They have no shelter, the people, before the wrath of their GOD. I have bundled MY seasons and they stand ready to visit this earth to visit with their wrath and violence.

I, GOD, have ordered them and they will fully implement MY Command, until I, GOD come to rescue MY people. A horrible time will it be, when heat, rain, hail, storm, sulfur, and salt cover the earth.

The people will long to flee, but no shelter will be found. Even the mountains will move for the people, nowhere will be found a hiding place. I, GOD, will pour out MY wrath over this earth in a short time, still a short, short time and MY wrath will be horrible.

MY people will know that I, GOD, am not to be mocked. I will visit MY Planet with judgments, more horrific and violent than Sodom and Gomorrah. This will be called: The Great Tribulation.

[b]Job 38:22-23 (KJV): 22Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 23Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

Job 38:34-38 (KJV): 34Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee? 35Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are? 36Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart? 37Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven, 38When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

Job 37:2-6 (KJV): 2Hear attentively the noise of his voice, and the sound that goeth out of his mouth. 3He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth. 4After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard. 5God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend. 6For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.

Psalm 18:13-14 (KJV): 13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire. 14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

Psalm 77:18 (KJV): The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.

Revelation 8:5 (KJV): And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2011
Letter 128 Spoken by LORD JESUS to Susan on June 28, 2011

Daughter, this is your LORD. I am willing to give you Words:

Listen carefully, MY children, this is your LORD speaking. MY Coming is close. The hour is coming to a close. Many are receiving this same message. This is by MY Design. Many will be caught off guard when I come to collect MY bride. It will be a horrifying moment for those left behind.

MY children, you need to prepare. You need to wash your robes. Clean them in MY Blood. Purify them, make them spotless. Let ME purify them. I must have a clean bride. Nothing else will do. MY children, spotless will be MY bride. Clean, pure, free of the residue that comes from the world. If you cannot shake lose the ways of the world from your garments, I must leave you. I cannot receive you unto MYSELF. You cannot enter the gates of MY Beautiful Courts, the place where MY Heart resides, the Inner Sanctuary of the Realms of MY Kingdom, MY Beautiful Heavenlies.

MY children, pure of heart, chaste, pure of thought, pure in deed: these are the aspects of MY beautiful bride. Humble before her LORD, her KING, she knows her place. She knows that I am her KING for all time, for eternity. I am her All-Consuming HUSBAND and I will lead her from Glory to Glory. She will never lack. Her sustenance will be sweet and sufficient for ever more. It will be a beautiful time of Love for ever more, the bride of the KING.

This Love will never die, never leave, never grow old, never be boring. The Light will shine for all eternity, MY Light, MY Glorious all-encompassing eternal Light. I will sweep her into MY Arms and she will know Love. It will be Love like no other, Perfect Love, Love Eternal. It will be the kind of Love man has never known or experienced in this life, in this mortal body. It will be Beauty that never ends, a Story of Love without ending. I long to bring her to this place: a sweet embrace, a Marriage that will be above all relationships that MY bride has ever experienced. All other relationships will pale by comparison because this is flawless Love of perfection.

I Love like no other. MY Love, I, JESUS, AM Love—I AM LOVE, everlasting. I love like no other. MY Love is Flame Eternal. MY Love never dies off. It never quits, it is never extinguished, it goes the eternal distance. It does not hesitate or pull back. It is full and satisfying. It brings comfort and beauty. All things are finally and completely fulfilled through MY Love. In MY World, MY bride will be completely satiated, satisfied, at peace, for ever comforted.

There will be no longing or sadness, tears, only joy, gladness, and an amazing sense of truly belonging: being the bride to MY Role as BRIDEGROOM. The universe will know her place in MY Courts in MY Kingdom. All will know MY bride and the role she has in MY World. She will be known by all as MY forever beloved. The end will never come of the wonderful things I have prepared for MY beloved bride.

Children, you can partake in this feast. You can be among those who are to be in MY Eternal Courts, sharing MY Throne: ruling and reigning. We can share this Glorious Kingdom prepared from long ago to bring MY love into for all time. She is at the Center of MY Heart. I have a place in her heart. I am the center of her world. We walk in unison.

MY FATHER awaits this great moment when MY bride returns with ME to join ME in the Home I have prepared for her to enjoy and to rejoice in. All her troubles will vanish when she sees MY Countenance, when she sees her Glorious BRIDEGROOM coming with HIS angels that fill the skies. It will be a Glorious Sight. And she will behold this sight and all sadness from the past will fly away when she leaves with ME to come into her Glorious Kingdom Home prepared for her.

I am anxious for her return to her lovely mansions that are ready for her arrival. This sight will be astounding and she will not know how to receive what is waiting for her. I am excited for this event to take place and I cannot stop trembling in great anticipation of this moment when I receive the reward for MY Ransom which I paid for her on that bleak and horrible day of MY Crucifixion. The Price was enormous, but it was worth it to ME, to save MY lost children, who I knew would turn and embrace their LORD with gratification and appreciation.

Children your LORD is making ready to bring you Home. I am coming with MY angels and MY Beauty is incomprehensible. You will not know how to respond to your LORD’s Beauty. I will be a great surprise to those who even think they know what to expect. You cannot even anticipate the awesomeness of the Beauty that you will be met with when you are called up into the air to meet ME. Your mind cannot even imagine it. It is not capable of such Grandeur.

I am ready to reveal MYSELF to you. I know MY bride, you long to meet your BRIDEGROOM, your KING of Kings and LORD of Lords. I am ready to make MYSELF known to you, to know as you are known. To be known as you are known. This is MY Gift to MY beloved, to bring her into the knowing and understanding of what it truly means to be the bride of the Everlasting GOD. This is the role of all time for MY church, MY bride, to come along side her everlasting LORD and MASTER and to live in MY Glorious Presence for all time and time everlasting. Eyes have not seen what I have prepared for you MY beloved bride.

Time is so short, MY children. The world rushes to execute its idea of justice to MY Covenant land and people. The world does not consult ME, its GOD in these decisions. If it did, it would tremble in fear at the havoc that will be wreaked by this decision the world is making in concert. Why they can’t see that this action is futile and dangerous is way beyond ME. I have been clear over and over again at the consequence these moves will bring based on the past and the warnings I have been clear about.

These people do not regard their GOD. WOE TO THEM. I have a place prepared for those who do not know how to tremble in fear before the ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE! Soon they will find themselves in this place for eternity: their exchange for a brief time of ruling on earth.

Do not be among the evil doers. Come out from among them. REPENT, TURN AWAY FROM SIN…RUN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. MY children, run away from the overwhelming evil that is assembling on earth. Come apart. Make yourself clean by the washing of MY Word, MY Book. Read the pages. Find the Truth; be freed of the hour of devastation coming to evil men on the earth. Run into MY waiting Arms. There are only brief moments. Watch closely as evil men gather together and unite to come against ME: the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE.

I am your LORD. “I AM” died a most grotesque death at the hand of MY arch enemy to save you from certain death and destruction. Accept MY Offer to come away. Prepare to be made ready and to live with ME, GOD for all time.

Children, many messages have been given to you. You believe they will keep coming and you can relax. This is NOT true. Do not be deceived. Think MY Offer over carefully because leaving you is the saddest thing I have to do, but so many of you will be lost or left.

I know who will reject MY Truth and who will receive it. Come to ME NOW. Let ME place you in MY LAMB’S Book of Life. Let ME write your name in it so you will find safety in the coming storm.

Choose, decide, minutes, seconds to go…

I AM ALPHA…OMEGA

I AM LOVE EVERLASTING

NAME ABOVE NAMES

JESUS

[b]

1 John 3:1-3 (KJV): 1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV): For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Revelation 1:8 (KJV): I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:27 (KJV): And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by HARRYMATHE(m): 5:49am On Jul 04, 2011
HI
I AM HARRY YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH NAME IS THE ONLY MEANING OF YAHSHUA MESSIAH OF NAZARETH
IN THE NAME YAHSHUA MESSIAH THEIR IS A REAL POWER, HEALING, DELIVERANCE, AND MIRACLES TAKES PLACE.
HARRY
virgo6959@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2011
God has not designed you to flee from darkness. If you are facing any force of darkness just "STAND STRONG", be on God's side and watch Him humiliate that force of Darkness. I Pray and decree that no force of darkness will ever prevail against you. In Jesus Name. Have a great week ahead.

http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/monday-4-july-2011-stand-strong/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2011
Today MY daughter, write these Words down:

The people believe MY coming is off into a distant future. I want to address this with you MY children. Why do you doubt MY Words, so many Words through MY many children whom I have sent out among you? All these children I have sent out have allowed ME to use their lives for this purpose, yet you doubt. What advantage is there for them to the world to do this except to faithfully serve ME? Yet you continue to doubt.

MY children, these Words to you are a gift, a gift of warning to make you aware of what is coming soon and to send you back to MY Word, MY Holy Book! Dig deep into MY Word, open and caress the pages, look lovingly through the pages. MY Words of Truth are as fine gold, fine disappearing gold in a very lost world. Cherish MY Book and MY Words. They were written with you in mind: to keep you focused on MY Truth; to help you prepare for MY Return for you; to make you clean and ready to leave this world, come apart from it and to come with ME where holiness is the only way.

MY World is nothing like this world in its thinking. We could not be further apart in our goals. You must come apart, be different, think differently, think clearly, seek Righteousness, seek Truth, seek ME your GOD. I am RIGHTEOUSNESS. I am TRUTH. I am RIGHT THINKING. Evil is only here for a short time and then it will be put away and MY Ways will rule and reign. So do not buy into the ways of this crumbling, decaying world.

The world around you seems so inviting, so long-lasting, but it is dying and evil. Wake up MY children! There is not a long future ahead to embrace. You are clinging to lost hope when you believe this. There are only minutes on the clock and only two directions to move in. Come away with ME, turn, repent from your sin, and cling to ME, your ONE TRUE SAVIOR. The other choice is to disregard ME, MY Book, MY Signs, MY messengers, and to cling to the lost, failing world, and to MY enemy who wants to destroy you for eternity.

You must choose. No choice MY children, will be a choice against ME. So you are choosing even when you disregard MY Warnings and believe all is well.

I know ALL men’s hearts. I know who reads MY Words. I know who regards ME. I know who trembles before ME and whole-heartedly fears and respects their GOD. I know who doubts in ME. I know who has little respect for MY Awesome Sacrifice on the Cross for them. I know who blasphemes MY Holy Name in their daily speech, and who blasphemes MY SPIRIT. I know all about you. Soon you will know all about ME, whether you are right or wrong with ME. You will know your GOD. How do you plan to know ME: as BELOVED SAVIOR or as RIGHTEOUS JUDGE WHO will condemn your total lack of respect and regard for MY Holy Sacrifice for you? You decide. You have little time.

A dark world is forming around you. Wake up and see for yourself. Stop living in denial because if has been okay for you in the past. Visualize death: this is what the world offers soon. I am coming to save whoever wants MY Salvation. Join ME in the air or stay behind.

I am the LORD GOD WHO SAVES…WHO RESCUES

MY HOLY NAME IS JESUS

John 14:6 (KJV): Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by HARRYMATHE(m): 3:42am On Jul 05, 2011
The name, Yahshua

Did you know that if you could go back to the time of the twelve apostles, if you walked up to Peter and said, "Please, take me to see Jesus Christ", Peter would get a puzzled look on his face and say the equivalent of, "Who, or what is that?" Did you know that no one who followed Jesus was capable of accurately pronouncing in English the name "Jesus"? The truth is, if you could go back in time, Peter would probably say something more like, "Come, let me introduce you to Y'shua the Messiah."

When the angel Gabriel came to Mary and told her she was going to have a son and what the child's name was to be, (Luke 1:31) the sound of the name that Mary heard come from Gabriel's lips was very close to, if not exactly, "Yahushua" pronounced Yah-hoo-shoo'-ah. In modern Hebrew script, "Yahushua" looks like and is read from right to left. This name is the blending of two Hebrew words. The first part, "Yah-hu", is part of God's name that is sometimes used at the beginning or end of a Hebrew name. God's full name is likely pronounced "Yahuah". More on this in a moment. The second part of the Messiah's name, "shua", is the Hebrew word for deliverance meaning, "saves". The name "Yahushua" literally means Yahweh/God-saves. The name Yahushua was then shortened for everyday use the same way a name like Barbara is often shortened to Barb (see the name parable), and the four syllable name Yahushua was shortened to three syllables, Yahshua. And in every day usage of the name, it came out even shorter and sounded like Y'shua.

Today, to make Y'shua more English user-friendly, some Messianics have replaced the apostrophe with the letter "e" as a least pronounced vowel in the English language, rendering it as Yeshua. This version of the Messiah's name is one that I used for some time as well. But because the "e" is almost always over-pronounced, sounding like one is beginning to say the word "yes", and the emphasis wrongly placed on the second syllable, I now prefer to use the more correctly pronounced spelling of Yahshua. It is pronounced like "Joshua" with a "y". The emphasis should remain with God's name in the first syllable.

The translation process, Hebrew to Greek

Early on, when the Gospels were being written and the story of Yahshua the Messiah was spreading to the Gentile nations, the story had to be translated to Greek. There are two ways a Hebrew name can be brought across a language barrier. Hebrew names always carry a meaning, and one way is to translate the name, which is bringing across the meaning of the name. The other method is the most common and is called a transliteration, which is the bringing across of the sound of the name. If the translators of the Gospel story had translated Yahshua's name down through history, we might well know him as "God-saves" today because that is what his name means.

In the case of the name "Y'shua", the Greek speaking world did the best they could to transliterate his name. Usually, this involves a relatively easy process of swapping like sounding letters so a reader would end up making the same sound when pronouncing the name. In many cases this is not a problem. But in the case of the name "Y'shua" there are four problems in bringing it across to Greek. Two of them are the fact that the ancient Greek language did not contain two of the sounds found in the name Y'shua. This may come as a surprise to English speaking people, but the fact is, the ancient Greek language did not contain any "y" sound as in "yes", nor did it have a "sh" sound as in "show". The closest sound a Greek speaking person could come to making a "y" sound was by putting the two Greek letters Iota and Eta together and coming up with an "ee-ay" sound. And the closest a Greek speaking person could come to making the "sh" sound was the "s" sound made by the letter Sigma. With these two changes, "Y'shua", pronounced by a Greek speaking person would naturally come out sounding like "ee-ay-soo-ah". The third problem with transliterating "Y'shua" is the fact that traditionally, masculine Greek names never ended in a vowel sound. Those that did were generally given the letter Sigma or "s" as a suffix. This tradition was likely derived from the fact that the name of the Greek god Zeus ended with Sigma. This tradition is seen in familiar Biblical names, where Judah became Judas, Cephah (which means "rock"wink became Cephas, Apollo became Apollos, Barnabie became Barnabas, Matthew became Matthias and so on. So "ee-ay-soo-ah" needed to become "ee-ay-soo-ah-s". The fourth problem is that the two vowel sounds before the "s" do not flow and are virtually never seen in Greek. So the last vowel sound was dropped as it was in other names, and we were left with "ee-ay-soos". Aside from the added tradition of giving the name a masculine sound, this is the closest a Greek speaking person could come to transliterating the name Y'shua. Already by this point, the name Y'shua had lost all of it's meaning and 75% of its sound. The last vestige of it's sound was found in the "oo" (as in "soon"wink sound. Yahshua was known as "ee-ay-soos" to the Greek speaking world for nearly 400 years. In Greek script, "ee-ay-soos" looks like , and like English, it is read from left to right.

There are a number of differing schools of thought on what the true pronunciation of God's name might be other than "Yahuah" as mentioned above. Some believe it is "Yahu-eh", others believe it is "Jehovah". Consequently, there are many differing ideas as to what the Messiah's true original full name is. Some would say it is "Yahu-shua". Some take the (J) and the (O) from Jehovah and come up with "Joshua". Others, realizing there is no (J) sound in Hebrew, replace it with (Y), and come up with "Yeho-shua" and the list goes on and on. The differences are many and one could go on in a multi-paged discussion of the pros and cons of each theory. The point that needs to be made here is that whatever our Lord's full name was, it was obviously shortened to "Y'shua". Also, there is simply no possible way that anything longer than Y'shua could have become "ee-ay-soos". There would be too many syllables and sounds left unaccounted for. But in "ee-ay-soos" we can clearly see why it became thus and account for every sound and syllable. Along with this is the well established fact that shortening names in this way was common practice among the ancient Jewish people. So by working the transliteration process backwards, we can also see that the shortened name of "Y'shua" is a safe assumption to make and one that is acceptable to virtually all those who differ on the pronunciation of God's name.

Continuing the translation process, Greek to Latin

Around 400 A.D. the Latin language became the predominate language of Christianity and the Greek versions of the New Testament were translated to Latin. The Latin Bible, or Vulgate as it is called, also transliterated what was left of Yahshua's Greek name by bringing across the same sound of "ee-ay-soos". This was easy, because all of the Greek sounds in this name are also made in Latin. The letters of the Latin alphabet are different from that of Greek but virtually identical to English. The new transliteration of the Greek name "ee-ay-soos" became written as and was identical in pronunciation to the Greek name. This Latin spelling and on-going pronunciation dominated the Christian world for nearly 1,000 years.

The final translation, Latin to English

Meanwhile, the English language was still evolving. Before the 12th century, the letter ( J ) did not exist in the Old English language. The sound the letter ( J ) makes has never existed in the Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek or Latin languages. This fact is why no one in Yahshua's day could have accurately pronounced the English name Jesus. Sometime during the early 12th century, ( J ) began showing up in some obscure dialects of the Middle English language. Over the course of the next 500 years, infatuation with the new sound caused letters like ( I ) and (Y) in the English language to be replaced by a ( J ). This was especially true of male names that began with ( I ) or (Y) because the hard sound was, again, considered more masculine. Names like Iames became "James", Yohan became "John", and so on. During this period, in 1384 John Wycliffe translated the New Testament to English for the first time. His only source was the Latin Vulgate. Wycliffe continued to use the Latin spelling and pronunciation of Iesus. The printing press had not yet been invented and only a few hand-written copies of Wycliffe's Bible were produced. In the 1450's, Gutenburg invented the printing press. Then in 1526 William Tyndale translated the New Testament to the English language from the Latin Vulgate along with the additional help of some ancient Greek manuscripts. Tyndale wanted the Bible translated into the language of the common people and many copies of his translation were printed with the help of the printing press. Tyndale was the first to use the letter ( J ) in the spelling of the name . This new spelling in the hands of many marginally-literate English commoners soon became pronounced by the general public as "Jee-zuz". By the 17th century, the letter ( J ) was officially part of the King's English and in 1611 the most renowned English translation of all, the King James Bible, was put into massive print, complete with pronunciation helps for all proper names including the name of Jesus as we pronounce it today. Every name in the Bible that begins with the letter ( J ), has come to us this same way. Names like "Jeremiah", "Jerusalem", "Judah", "John" and "Jew" are only a few examples. At no time in history when these people and places were being written about did there exist in their language the sound of the letter ( J )!
With the new official English pronunciation of the name "Jee-zuz", the last remaining sound found in the name "Yahshua", (the oo as in "soon" sound), had vanished. Nothing in this name remains recognizable in either the sound or the meaning of the name Yahshua. It should also be pointed out that the word "Christ" is not a name but a title. It is basically a Greek translation of the title Messiah and means "anointed one". So all that is left of the sweet gentle sound of Yahshua the Messiah is the series of phonetically harsh sounds "Jee-zuz Chr-i-st", which no doubt has lent this name to the abuse it has suffered. At one time, I believed the name Jesus Christ is commonly used in cursing because Jesus is his name and God-less men hate it. But in all my research, I have been unable to find one other language in which his name is used in a similar cursing manner. No other language renders the Lord's name with the phonetic harshness as does the English language. One exception would be the near identical way "Christ" in pronounced in French, and interestingly enough, it too is regularly used in cursing! Considering the indisputable fact that for nearly fifteen hundred years after Yahshua walked the earth the world never heard the name "Jesus", I can only conclude that the English version of his name is abused solely because of its harsh sound. Remember, the name Jesus has existed for only a few hundred years.

regards
harrymathews
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2011
The agony pain and sorrow that can accompany child birth is eliminated when you make holiness, faith, Charity and sobriety your lifestyle. "SIN AND CHILDBIRTH" is a deadly combination. Stay clear from sin if you want safe delivery for your child. I Pray God gives you grace to always live pure. In Jesus Name.

http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/tuesday-5-july-2011-sin-and-childbirth/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by xheggs(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2011
Vegetables that nutritionists commonly recommend as being ideal for human beings were originally meant for animals by God. After sin came, we now have to struggle with animals to eat their food. Have you ever seen an antelope or deer that died in the bush as a result of sickness? The reason is,

http://www.theopenheavens.com/devotional/tuesday-5-july-2011-sin-and-childbirth/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2011
  The midnight talks of darkness; absence of light and presence of blindness. It is for rest and unsuitable for labour. It is favorable to the purposes of wickedness, Wild beast seek their prey at night. Shepherds watch over their sheep at night. The midnight is a period of severe calamities. Darkness has binding powers, it limits activities. It has separating powers. That is when all that is evil and unworthy of light is let loose. Your best friend can harm you at night without your knowledge. Most witchcraft meetings meet at covens at night. Iniquities flourish in the dark. The spirit of a sleeping man is weak and harmless at night. Dream manipulators, night caterers, recruitment agents of darkness, terrible spirits are all active and wrought havoc at night. There are plenty of midnight deliverance cases in the Bible; you don’t have to pray from 12 midnight to 3.00 a.m. Even if it is only for 15 minutes or 30 minutes, or 45 minutes, it is ok. Don’t underestimate the power of midnight battles, it can desolate the camp of the enemy and obtain uncommon testimonies for you. The word of God prayed at midnight is the greatest force in the universe.

The midnight hour is their own working hours.

So pray aggressively with us:

Any power using the night to steal from me holiness and dedication unto my Bridegroom, BE BURIED ALIVE!!! In the Name of Jesus.
Every night warfare that has prospered against my way to the cross, CREMATE AND VANISH! In the Name of Jesus.
Powers of the night assigned to disgrace me, I BURY YOU NOW!!! in the Name of Jesus.
Every satanic activity against My eternal destiny in the night be buried alive!!! in the name of Jesus.
Powers of the night working to stop me from being rapture ready SCATTER!!! in the Name of Jesus.
Wicked mark put on my forehead in the night, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus.
Every power blocking the way of my complete joy with my Bridegroom SCATTER!!! In the Name of Jesus.
Every power that does not want to let me go for the rapture be disgraced, in the Name of Jesus.
Powers of the night troubling my habitation DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
Every power searching for my face in demonic mirrors, your time is up! DIE!!! in the Name of Jesus.
Wickedness of the night assigned against my life, EXPIRE!!! In the Name of Jesus.
Tonight, my Father, provoke your violent angels to fight for me, in the Name of Jesus.
Tonight, witchcraft bird flying against me shall die!!! In the Name of Jesus.
Every enemy that came while I was sleeping, your time is up! DIE! In the Name of Jesus.
Pharaoh of my father’s house sinks in the red sea, in the Name of Jesus.
An anti-rapture chain, my hand is not your candidate, BREAK!!!
Every tribulation chain that has gripped my life, BE BROKEN in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2011

A Sense of Direction

When you are broken My Spirit will flow from you like a river for you carry My
anointing. And you shall become a showcase of righteousness and purity will be
found in you. And you shall call forth Lazarus for these dry bones can live
again! Don?t be afraid of their faces (Jeremiah 1: cool because I have set My seal
upon you. I am building an army of warriors to fight in these last days. And I
will make you strong. When I move upon you, you shall feel a stirring in you and
I shall overshadow you and you shall march in My strength and move mountains of
evil and corruption. Because I have sent you to destroy structures, and the
plans of the enemy shall not stand. Bind together in your most Holy Faith. One
shall send a thousand to flight and two shall send ten thousand to flight.
Recognize what is in you and the power that you carry. Be strong and courageous.
Yield your members to Me and you shall see great things.
?When I point at things in your life that should go, it is not to embarrass you
but it is to school you and to prepare you. Go in your secret closet and cry out
to Me. As you make more room for Me I will fill you with My power. And I will
satisfy your soul with good things. My thoughts are not like your thoughts
neither are My ways like your ways. I don?t think like you. When Moses led My
people through the desert I was with Him through all the difficult times. You
will discover that it is not for glamour but for My purpose and My glory. Ask Me
of things to come and I will tell you. Ask and I will explain it, for why should
I hide it from you. And you shall not perish for you shall know (Hosea 4:6).
?What I tell you in secret, speak openly. And what I whisper to you, shout it
out! (Matthew 10:27).
My word will rest upon you like the morning dew (Deuteronomy 32:2). And I will
write my love upon your heart to remind you of who I am! (Jeremiah 31: 33). ?Oh,
how I love you! You are heir and joint heir of My kingdom. In time you will
understand what I am doing in you. Not all will be with you but I am for you. My
words give life. Cling to them. Fill your heart with My words and guard your
heart against false teachings for Scriptures must be fulfilled! Evil will
increase in the world (2 Timothy 3: 1-5, 7, 13).
But I am cleaning up the
Church! (Ephesians 5: 26-27).
?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
Letter Received from the LORD JESUS by Sabrina on July 7, 2011:

I, GOD want a pure bride.

MY bride must be pure when she appears before MY FACE in MY Heavenlies. An impure bride is not a bride and I cannot allow in MY KINGDOM.

Wash your clothes in MY BLOOD. Cleanse your soul in MY BLOOD. I have shed MY BLOOD and only few appeal to it. Do you think I hear your prayers, done in a hurry, fast, just quickly, before we get going in our daily activities? Do you think this has even any effect at all?

Let me tell you which prayers have effects: MY Prayers from your heart. These are the prayers that I hear. Let ME fill completely at all times. Come to ME in the early hours of the day, even before you start any activity. Come to ME in the early hours of the new day, so I, GOD can meet you. So I, GOD can speak with you. So I, GOD can be interwoven with your spirit, soul, and body throughout the day.

These are the prayers after MY HEART: unhurried times of refreshing before you GOD. If anyone does not take the time for this, he or she can never get to know ME, he or she can never meet ME.

I love to meet MY children, to know intimate times with MY bride. That is MY bride, as Moses and Abraham and Daniel and David knew ME, so I also want to know you. They knew the secret of spending time with their GOD, to seek ME in all intimacy, where we spent time together, quality times.

This is the intimacy where I, GOD am looking for in MY bride. O’ who wants to come to explore together with ME, MY HEART, so that I, GOD can share MY HEART with MY bride. That is pure intimacy, her heart in MY HEART.

MY children, the time is short. How will you spend your time? Think carefully and make sure that I, GOD am also planned in it. I long for an intimate encounter with MY children on a daily basis, that is the desire of MY HEART.

But I stand at the door and see that few have time to open. I keep standing at the door just a little longer and then I come to take MY glorious bride to ME, just a little longer,

Do not speculate about the time of MY coming, the time is NOW. NOW is the time to be ready for your GOD. NOW is the time to have intimate moments with your GOD. Do you realize well how much eternal value this has? O’ MY children, if you knew or should somewhat realize the immortal things I have laid away for you! So come NOW to your GOD and separate yourselves from this world. What does she has to offer you, nothing but perdition and lies.

I long for MY bride and I long to meet her in the Intimate Place, unhurried time with her GOD, unhurried time. Time is an idol for many. They live and plan from minute to minute, so that I, GOD do not get a chance to manifest MYSELF to many. O’ how I long to meet MY Bride on this earth! But time is your idol.

Be assured that I will have also no time then to rapture you in MY Heavenlies when the time is there. I come for a bride pure and without stain, spot, and wrinkle. That is MY bride, laid away and set apart for ME. She is MINE and I am hers, MY beloved.

If you are still not ready now to meet your GOD, you will also not be when I come, and behold, I come soon!

The clouds stand ready on line, to carry away MY bride to MY Heavenlies, they stand ready! Everything is ready and in order to welcome and meet MY bride. If I have met here on earth, she will also meet ME in MY Heavenlies. She is MINE, MY beloved.

Be ready, these are the last warnings, the last words of love from MY HEART. Be ready to meet your BRIDEGROOM!

THE BRIDEGROOM,

LORD JESUS​

[b]
Matthew 26:28: (KJV): For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Acts 3:19: (KJV): Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Exodus 33:11: (KJV): And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Genesis 18:17-19: (KJV): 17And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; 18Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19For I know him,

Daniel 9:3: (KJV): And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

Daniel 10:2-3: (KJV): 2In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. 3I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Daniel 10:18-19: (KJV): 18Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, 19And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.

Psalm 63:2: (KJV): To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2011
Letter 133 Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan on July 6, 2011

Daughter I am ready to give you Words.

Yes MY Return is soon, MY people. You must look around. Be vigilant. Take time to notice the world around you, the true world, not the world you left behind, the world that is ahead, the world that is forming. Evil man is taking over and the world is following suit.

I am asking you to look within your heart and to trust ME, MY Words given to many of MY servants I have entrusted to use to reach you. Look MY children at how the world combined avoids MY Holy Name, MY Holy Truth, and rejects ME for all the empty fruitless things of this shallow, hopeless world. The world is moving swiftly away from its LORD: MY Holiness; MY valued standard of living; and MY ultimate Truths, these Truths from MY Holy Word.

The world is moving out to the outer realms in belief that men hold all the answers for the coming age. Men are lost because they move away from ME. They seek answers from their own ideas and thoughts. Children, if you call yourself one of MINE, you cannot follow hard after the world in belief that this world has all the answers you need. This world is empty of MY Answers and rejects them.

The half-truths you choose to believe, which is a mingling of MY Truth intermixed with the things of the world, look so good, so real, so true. It is a lie from satan, a rotten lie. This fruit is spoiled rotten and you eat it like it is fresh, unspoiled fruit…MY Truth!

Children you must come to ME for the complete Truth, not the mix of MY Words with the ways of the world. This is disgusting to ME. You cannot let go of the world. You want the things and ways of the world and in your heart you know it is wrong, so you mix MY Truth in so that you can partake in your lust for the world and ease your conscience.

MY children, open MY Book and read the part where I will spit you out! You are lukewarm and in serious danger! You will be left behind when I come for MY bride! I am a True GOD, so I must tell you the Truth. You will be left! If you are panting after the world and longing daily for the things of the world, I will leave you when I come and MY Coming is nigh…O’ Lo, MY coming is nigh. This day is approaching. Be ready! Come apart!

If you follow the traditions of men in place of MY Glorious Truth, you will be lost! Open MY Word, MY Book. Read for yourself. I will hold you accountable! Spend time with ME and MY Word. Get to know ME. If you do not do this, you are jeopardizing your eternal salvation, your future eternity. It is essential to know your LORD—not through the words of your leaders and not through your neighbors and friends, but because we have met in the Secret Place and because you have chosen to put down your lusts for the world and to make time yourself to know ME first hand!

I am worthy of your time and effort MY children. I died a horrible death so that you and I would never be apart. Come to ME Now! This is the only way! If WE don’t meet and mingle together in an intimate way now, you have no hope of coming with ME when I bring out MY lovely bride. I will tell you: “I never knew you,” and you will be forced to stay back and to live with MY enemy.

The days on earth ahead will be filled with evil and evil men will run things and MY Name will only come up when it is used to condemn someone. And the price you pay to speak out MY Name will be great.

Come with ME Now! Avoid the coming wrath I have planned to pour over evil men who so disregard ME their GOD, Now! Come apart. Make time for your GOD, for MY Book. TURN, REPENT, SURRENDER, and I will come with you and we will sup together. WE will partake of each other’s company and I will bring you into MY Wholeness, the life you were meant to lead in MY Eternal Kingdom. This is Life, Truth, and MY Way.

Get to know ME children. Come to ME. I am pleading. Time is short for you to forge this relationship with ME. I cannot give you much more time as I must remove MY bride to safety. The time that is left is precious. Use it wisely.

These Words are spoken for your benefit. This is your LORD from High Above. MY Love waits this hour for you. Come to the Secret Place! Get to know ME!

JESUS

[b]
James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Amos 2:6-8 (KJV): 6Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes; 7That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name: 8And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every altar, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god.

Amos 8:11-12 (KJV): 11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Psalm 91:1 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV): 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2011

The LORD JESUS dictated this letter to Sabrina on July 10, 2011:

This is your Heavenly FATHER WHO speaks from heaven.

I look down on this earth and see many sleeping children. They are not aware of the coming wrath. They do not know it because they do not watch. They do not believe it because they do not read and study MY WORD.

They know ME not because they are not filled with MY SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT, which I have yet given to fill every person on this earth, to walk in MY Ways, to get to know ME…to have communication with your GOD…to walk in unity with your GOD…to know HIS Thoughts…MY Thoughts…OUR Thoughts.

MY SPIRIT desires for a deep, deep intimacy with all HIS children. But HE finds much lack in their hearts, lack of MY WORD, and lack of MY Knowledge. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. They walk in the darkness with blinders on, so they do not see on the spiritual, but only to the outward appearance. How can MY people be ready then? How can they escape what is coming and is already? MY wrath is already being poured out on this earth and because MY bride still walks here, there is still time for grace…MY Great Grace for the world, for MY lost children.

O’ MY people, WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP! This is the hour, the hour of MY Return. How long will you still walk around with these diabolical blinders on? How long will you yet let yourselves be nourished by your own thoughts, your own strategies and plans? How long MY people?

As the lightning comes from the east to the west, so shall MY coming be…so shall MY children, MY bride be raptured. Only MY bride goes along. Only she will escape the outpouring of MY Wrath on this earth. It's all described in MY WORD.

You do not understand MY WORD, you do not know MY WORD. You do not believe MY WORD, because you reject MY SPIRIT. HE is rejected and yet HE is the most tender GOD that you can ever have. HE is available to anyone who invites HIM.

But MY SPIRIT is also GOD. HE is the ALMIGHTY MIRACULOUS, WHO brings Life and Breath to you. Do you realize that? Once MY SPIRIT is removed from this earth, there will be a fall of darkness as there has never been as long as mankind has existed. Then you will realize that the Light, MY light, MY bride, and MY SPIRIT are gone. Then you will long for HIM, WHOM you now resist. Then there will be wailing and crying like never before. Then your hearts will be torn as never before. Then everyone will realize that MY Light is taken away, MY bride and MY SPIRIT!

Then the antichrist will come and reign in your hearts and life, as the road for him was fully prepared. He will have complete access in your hearts, since you already prepare the way for him now. The antichrist will not wait a second once his time is here to take complete control over your soul, spirit, and body. He will drag many, very many, to his throne room in hell, where you will be eternally exposed and reminded of the fact that you have rejected your GOD.

Half surrender does not exist. I want complete surrender of heart, soul, and body. If you only surrender half, you will also be half consumed by the enemy, which will eventually lead to eternal perdition. Break out of your shell! Break out of your cocoon which you think it keeps you safe. It is the biggest lie of the devil…a temporary stay of false doctrine, false emotions, false ideas where many of MY children bask. And then comes the day when disaster strikes and they are in the deepest darkness forever and ever and ever and ever. No hope, no light, no nothing: nothing but suffering, pure desperation for ever and ever.

Today can be your last day. Tonight your life can be taken away. Will I greet you in MY Kingdom or will the demons receive you with cheers before his horrible throne in the dungeons of the deepest darkness? The choice is yours. Remember that half surrender is no surrender. I can only reward total surrender to heart, soul, spirit, and body. That is how I have given MYSELF on the cross and on the way to the cross, a horrible way, so you would be spared from eternal condemnation in hell.

GIVE yourselves over to ME, totally and completely, without looking back. Keep your eyes fixed on ME and worship ME alone. If MY SPIRIT sees another idol in your hearts, how can HE then fully inhabit your hearts? If MY SPIRIT sees that you have other sources for council, for wisdom, for advice, for healing, for worship, for joy, how can HE then take your hearts completely? Think carefully and make a wise choice. Today can be the day that your life is taken away. WHERE will you be?

Do you know ME and do I know you?

Do you know MY SPIRIT and does HE know you?

Is MY FATHER glorified in your hearts and lives above everything?

If the answer is YES, I will welcome you heartily in MY HEAVENLY KINGDOM, given to ME. Everything belongs to ME. Everything is subject to ME so you had best make the right choice.

Do not delay. Do it now. Search your hearts. Ask MY SPIRIT to search your hearts, and come to ME with a repentant heart, replace your carnal heart with a repentant heart and let yourselves be filled with the Glory and the Truth and the Purity of MY SPIRIT. Let your hearts be circumcised by MY SPIRIT, so HE can give you MY HEART. MY SPIRIT is willing, I am willing, MY FATHER still gives the grace. What are you waiting for?

Today may be too late.

The clock ticks away the seconds , TICK , TICK , TICK ,

[b]

Matthew 24:42 (KJV): Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Exodus 35:30-31 (KJV): 30And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah; 31And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;

Acts 5:3 (KJV): But Peter said, Ananias, why hath satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Acts 13:52 (KJV): And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV): My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Matthew 24:27 (KJV): For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Job 34:14-15 (KJV): 14If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath; 15All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (KJV): 23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 7:23 (KJV): 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Deuteronomy 30:6 (KJV): 6And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2011

NOT BY FEELING BUT BY MY WORD.

* One should never be looking for a certain "feeling" but rather they should be looking to be found in the proper position - according to My Will - regardless of how they "feel"!

* There is nothing wrong with "feeling[s]" [nor will one be influenced by them in a wrong way] when one's spirit-man is continually in dominance over their soul [mind, will, emotions] and body!

* The "feelings" that accompany "true love" are far greater than the "greatest" of feelings that the flesh could ever "conjure" up.

* The true Christian life of absolute faith working through an absolute love is not found in thoughts and feelings, but deeper than where one can "see or feel" - that is, in the "abiding life" of My Spirit in the spirit of every child of Mine.

* One of the greatest "temptations" that faces My children at times is the lack of "feeling[s]" they experience - that, of course, being the opposite to an experience "consumed" with feeling and "passion". And so, they must guard against either extreme. For truly I say to you, whether one "feels" something or does not "feel" something, My Word [Will] remains unchanged as it pertains to any given situation which they are standing in faith for. And, so, once again, it comes down to the matter of a moment to moment obedience on their part, a moment to moment trusting in Me - regardless of what they may see or hear or feel or think.

* I am infinitely more real than any thoughts or feelings which "fluctuate" continually in the soul of the one whose focus is on that which they perceive through their five physical senses.

* All those that seek only to walk in perfect obedience shall indeed have their share of "good" feelings, but truly I say to you, never must they ever, even for one fleeting moment, place any dependence upon them as their final authority. For it is in the absence of any "self-assurance" that I am "enabled" to show Myself in the strongest manner, through My children, and continually grant them a "divine assurance" deep in their heart that will sustain them supernaturally - to the very end of their race.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
Who is worthy to walk in Heaven?

But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. (Revelation 3:4)

When I read this passage, thing that stuck out was the word "worthy". The word "worthy" means good enough or suitable. Here our Lord Jesus decides who is good enough to enter His kingdom. In the first part of our salvation, Jesus died so that we can enter into Heaven. In the second part of our salvation, He wants to work our salvation by doing things that He considers work as good enough or meritorious into His Heaven. God wants to serve Him like an employee of the month at Walmart or Medal of Honor recipient. In other words, He wants us to serve Him the best way we can. Apostle Paul said, "This is a plain indication of God’s righteous judgment so that you will be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which indeed you are suffering." (2 Thessalonians 1:5)

Now let's take look at scriptural passages that He considers actions that are worthy. Jesus said, "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:37-38)
Then Jesus said to His disciples,
Jesus also said, "No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." (Luke
9:62)
David said, "LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
Who may live on your holy mountain? The one whose walk is blameless,
who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart;
whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor,
and casts no slur on others; who despises a vile person
but honors those who fear the LORD; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind;
who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
Whoever does these things will never be shaken. " (Psalm 15:1-5)

Jesus said, "Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive, and ready], praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)
Jesus said, "So you, too, must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return." (Matthew 25:13)

The question we should be asking is "Are we living our life as worthy before the Lord?" Many times we get so caught with the Rapture that we forget to live our lives as worthy before the Lord. For example, we only think about the Rapture that we forget to serve the Lord. When we work at our job, do we wait to see when our boss show up? If our boss shows up, then he/she wants to see if we are busy with our job. Likewise, we should be busy with our life as worthy before the Lord
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2011
Letter 135 Spoken by the LORD JESUS to Susan July 11, 2011

Yes daughter you may write MY Words:

I am a GOD of Honesty and Truth.  I hold nothing back from MY children.  I am Pure.  I am without mar.  I am a Great GOD.  I cannot be comprehended.

Soon, MY children, I am returning.  I am taking out with ME a pure, spotless bride who adores ME.  She stands ready to obey ME.  She honors MY Words.  She trusts MY Words, MY Laws, MY Precepts, MY Ways, MY Comings and Goings.  She waits on ME with longing in her heart.  She seeks ME.  Her eyes are fixed on ME.  She is unrelenting in her love.  She knows MY Love for her is everlasting.  She depends on MY Words, Truth, and trusts implicitly in ME, her LORD, MASTER, HUSBAND, LOVER.

I Love her all hours of the day and night.  I am by her side in every moment of the day.  MY Love never grows tired.  This is MY Love: always pursuing MY Love, MY wife, MY sister, MY bride, MY beloved.  I am her COVERING.  I give her MY Mantle.  I preserve her.  I bring her life everlasting, truth, and wholeness.  She never lacks.  Her peace is found in ME, in MY Words, in MY Strength.  I am her Great “I AM!”

The world is not attractive to her.  It fades from her view.  It offers nothing to her, but distant memories of pain, and love lost, sadness.  I am her LOVE found!  I fill every gap that the world took from her.  She seeks ME for all comfort.  I am a FOUNT of JOY, JOY that is unending, pleasures for ever at MY Right Hand even.  MY love knows ME and I know MY love.  She is for ever MINE.

Come be near ME, MY children.  Find your LORD as worthy, worthy of your time, your knowing, your love for ME.  Make time to get to know ME!  I seek you children.  I call after you.  I draw you to MYSELF, but you must choose.  You must see ME as worthy to give up your attraction to the world, the pull of the world around you.  She pulls after you, bringing you into her clutches.

You are captivated by a dying world, MY children.  You are hugging “death.”  It seems so right, so wonderful.  But it is death.  This death will catch you off guard and drag you under.  Be careful.  Many before you have been caught in the trap and have never escaped.  There is great danger in playing with fire, MY children, great danger.  Do not think you are so wise to manage it.  Soon it will manage you!

There is only one true Life MY children, that is pursuing the LOVER of your soul.  I am that LOVER.  All other pursuits lead to death, certain death!  Be wary.  Hear MY Words.  I speak Truth.  You were created by ME for MY Pleasure, MY inheritance.  You were not created to pursue the world apart from ME, your CREATOR!  Consider these Words carefully.

You are not thinking clearly if you believe otherwise.  It is MY Word, MY Book that will lead you to this Truth.  MY children, put down the world you hug so closely.  Lay it down and run to ME, your SAVIOR.  I am waiting a small amount of time to give you a chance to see the Truth to wake to the times, to have the good sense to do what is needed, to be rescued from this mad, crumbling world.

Only I can save you, only MY Blood can cover you.  I will not be taking strangers with ME to safety, only those I know well and those who know ME well.  These are MY Words spoken out of Love and Truth.  Surrender to ME your all.  Reserve nothing for the cruel world.  Give ME EVERYTHING!  Don’t look back!  I want complete and full commitment.

If you continue to hestitate—you may hestitate too long!  MY hell created for the rebellious is full of those who hestitated too long.  Oh they planned to get right with ME someday, that day never arrived for them.  Now they have eternity to think about their error.  I am not a GOD to be trifled with.  Do not think you can play with ME as so many who already have been cast into hell.  I am a Loving GOD, but I am also a GOD to be feared and respected.

Learn to know your GOD.  Get to know ME yourself and not just by the words of others, many who don’t really know ME.  Spend time getting to know ME.  These warnings are for your benefit.  Don’t discard them or trivialize them.  They are life lines I am throwing out before the great day of man’s rejection of GOD on earth.  This hour is here, even now as men completely reject their MAKER, their SAVIOR!

The hour is diminishing.  Don’t be left to face the worst.  I am waiting only a small time.  Consider these Words carefully, MY children.  I do not want to lose you.  MY Heart breaks over you.  Think clearly and carefully.  The hour approaches for MY Return.  There are literally seconds on the clock.

“I AM” HAS SPOKEN!

[b]
2 Timothy 4:8 (KJV): Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Song of Solomon 4:10 (KJV): How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!

Psalm 16:11 (KJV): Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Ephesians 1:18 (KJV): The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Matthew 7:23 (KJV): And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Philippians 2:12 (KJV): Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2011

VISION OF HELL PLEASE READ

Kim. 2st grade in elementary school. 2009. 10. 23

The voice said, “All of pray that you cried for will be stacked up in heaven as award.”
The voice was very soft, gentle and deep voice of a man.

Testimonies of children (3)
Seo. 5st grade in elementary school. 2009. 11. 22
I used to play many computer games that kill people with gun by battle (for example, “sudden attack”, “guns”, “special force”, and so on).
I was so surprised because a large number of the characters showed up when I was praying. They were exactly same as the game characters.
However, the devils were severely shooting guns and fighting each other and it was so annoying for my praying, finally I shouted “the fire of Holy Spirit”
And then all the characters disappeared except their arms and they attacked me with machine gun, snipe gun, half-moon shaped knife. Etc.
So I focused on my pray, and when I shouted “the fire of Holy Spirit” again and again, there was a big fire on my hand and I threw the “the fire of Holy Spirit” to the devils.
“the fire of Holy Spirit” continuously and quickly, and then strong and rapid fire like tornado swept all devils.But

During intercession prayer my spirit body was popped up to the heaven.
There was an archangel wearing gold clothes made with linen who was checking pass.
I asked him where Jesus was.
Therefore the archangel said that Jesus was preaching in the church of heaven.
The church of heaven was so huge to form a third of heaven and God was watching all of that while he was sitting on the throne in the middle of a large amazing magnificent castle.
Oh, the Twelve Apostles always were just next to Jesus.
However when I entered the church of heaven, preach of Jesus was near to end.
After preach Jesus set me on a white horse with big wings.
It was so exciting.

Testimonies of children (4)
Cho. 2st grade in elementary school. 2008. 12. 14

Half of the earth remained. Some people went to hell, others went to heaven.
The people who broke the Ten Commandments went to hell.
However the people who forgave a person hitting him with Jesus’ love went to heaven.
The people who went to hell were bullied by snake, frog, centipede and caterpillar and burnt in very hot fire.
It smelt horrible and was very scary.
But the people who went to heaven praised cheerfully in front of God sitting on the remarkable gold throne.
Jesus said to me, “The day as when you saw the earth melting redly will come soon. So many people who will remain in the earth and receive 666 marks are going to hell. Some people will suffer from devils all through his life during he is alive.”

I went to hell.
A repulsive devil tied strings of people together by cutting a hole in the people’s neck and ramming strings into the hole.
Then a devil sitting on a chair that seems like a boss of devil with high stature enough to reach to ceiling of hell and empty eyes eat head of people from the strings such as eating dried persimmon from skewer.

Another place of hell, there was a huge truck and people were put on iron plate of thorns
The truck having wheels of thorns trampled the people down.
People never died even if his head was cut, trampled and he bled a lot.
It was so terrible.

Testimonies of children
Kim, 00. 5st grade in elementary school. 2009. 08. 18
I was passing through the atmosphere to go to heaven.
If I pass through the atmosphere, I can not hear the music played at the time for intercessory prayer and concentrate my heart on pray well.
However there was a very huge green whirlpool shaped after a spring in front of me.
So I tried to pass the whirlpool, but I was sucked into the whirlpool by a whirlwind from it in a flash.
There was a ghost wearing ripped transparent clothes and it came at me.
I was so angry therefore I upset the ghost by pulling its hair.
Then the ghost ran away with saying “Stop it! It is so painful.”
After the ghost ran away, a very narrow way to heaven was seen in the distance.
First the way of heaven is almost too narrow to take a step, but finally it becomes very extensive.
When I arrived at entrance of heaven, so many angels welcomed me.
Jesus said, “Welcome, my son. What do you want?” I asked him to show me the book of life.
Jesus took my hand and brought me to a huge gate
A very big angel with gold shining hair was guarding the book, and the book was also very large enough to be over 50 meters.
Outside of the book was decorated with jewels and ‘Book of life’ was written on it by heaven’s letter.
Jesus ordered the angel to keep still and permitted me to thumb through the pages of the book but I could not move just one page because of its weight.
After I saw the book of life, I went to hell with Jesus where people pretending to lead a religious life outwardly go.
Whole body of the people was stamped with many thorns.
Internal organs and blood flowed out and devils stamped people to squeeze all of the blood from them.
That image was atrocious and painful.

Testimonies of children
Kim, 00. 5st grade in middle school. 2009. 08. 09
God called me to heaven at the time for intercessory prayer.
He showed me a person who killed himself by jumping off cliff on the screen made with heaven’s cloud.
The person seemed to be a brother, university student. He fell off the cliff, saying “I’ll fall.”
Jesus asked me to see the forest under the cliff by spirit eyes.
That moment the forest was changed to burning hell.
The brother regretted killing himself at the time of falling and wanted to go up again.
But devils distressed him by standing him in a row where people were trampled and ground into powder.
The brother regretted and shouted at Jesus, “Please help me. I never do that again.”
But Jesus felt sorry for him, saying that it was too late.

Kim, 00. 5st grade in middle school. 2009. 02. 08
God showed me hell.
There was a huge container that can accommodate over 2,000 people.
Devils separated people as their sins by putting up signs.
There was a hook at the ceiling of hell. The hook pulled up people and dropped him at cliff.
Some place seemed to be blast furnace where the bone and skin of people falling into was smelt slowly.

Kim, 00. 6st grade in middle school. 2009. 04. 05
I saw hell that was so terrible beyond explanation.
There was a hook like anchor that stirred internal organs of people.
Another place of hell, there were columns with very huge thorn turning round like amusement park rides.
Devil distressed people by wedging them between the columns.
And they put people into between two boards looking like Braille books and crushed them.
Some place, there was a very big rounding circle with iron. People were running away from it. However, finally their bone and skin was pulled out by the circle.
I asked Jesus, “Why are they in hell?”
Jesus answered me, “They are suffering from great pain in hell because they did not repent of their sins to the end although they had a change to do this.”
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2011

Letter Spoken by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on July 12, 2011:

I come back soon. I love MY bride. MY bride is MINE and I am hers.

MY bride spends all her time with ME. She searches ME in all her ways. She longs for ME in all her actions. She meditates on MY WORD day and night. She is MY beloved and MY beloved is MINE.

She loves ME with all her heart. Her desire is only for ME. That is MY bride, MY daughter-bride, MY beloved. She is MINE and I am hers.

She loves ME with all her heart. Her desire is only for ME. I am in her thoughts and heart all day and all night. She searches ME in all her ways. Nothing is too difficult or too hard for MY bride, as she sees ME in everything she does.

I am woven into her whole life. Her heart only beats for ME. Her heart is homesick for ME. That is MY bride, MY beloved. For her the best of MY KINGDOM is laid away. For her I have prepared the best of the best.

She is MY prize, MY beloved. We will have an intimate, deep intimacy with each other for ever and ever. O’ MY bride, how I long for you…how I long to meet you and to hear your soft voice!

O’ how MY HEART longs for MY beloved bride, she is dripping with myrrh, MY bride, of desire for her BRIDEGROOM. She is covered with MY most precious spices, MY bride. I, JESUS, have anointed her with MY oil of gladness. I have anointed her with MY desire. She has MY HEART, MY beautiful beloved. MY HEART goes out to MY beloved. O,’ how I long to dance with MY bride, with MY beloved, I and her, together on the waves of clouds in MY PARADISE.

Very soon, We will ride together on the clouds, a fusion of desire and pure love of the MAKER with HIS bride. O’ how I long, JESUS​​, to pick up MY bride and discover together the endless roads and paths from MY PARADISE, from MY KINGDOM. An eternal journey of delight will it be, an endless eternal adventure of Amazement, Beauty, Purity, Worship of MY bride to her BRIDEGROOM.

She will be amazed at MY Goodness, at MY Love for her. Everything, where she was not yet able to fully taste MY Love here on earth—to discover she will taste it fully and abundantly in MY PARADISE.

O’ the delights I have laid away for her. The pure beauty that will captivate her, moment by moment,

O’ how I long to enjoy together with MY bride before the Throne of MY FATHER, together in worship. MY HEAVEN is pure and one and all worship. Everything breathes out worship to ME and MY FATHER and MY SPIRIT.

Together WE will enjoy an eternal, never ending worship of the bride to her MAKER, her GOD. I have created you in all beauty, in all purity, in all perfection, so shall you also worship ME in heaven, in Beauty, in Purity, in Cleanness, in Perfection.

MY BLOOD cleanses you completely and fully. Stay under the protection of MY PRECIOUS shed BLOOD. It will keep you until the day that I, JESUS, come very soon now to pick up MY beloved.

O’ MY beloved, enjoy yet your coming BRIDEGROOM! O’ enjoy the ONE WHO WAS and IS and COMES! HE COMES! I COME! I AM COMING MY children, be ready to receive your BRIDEGROOM.

Just as I went along in the land of Egypt, on that terrible night, to set apart MY people, I will also now go along on that terrible night, to set apart MY people, MY bride. Those whose clothes I will find washed and pure and clean, washed in MY precious shed BLOOD, will go with ME on the clouds, those whose clothes are stained, will stay behind and death and threats and darkness will be the only food for their stomach.

Come to ME now and eat of ME and drink of MY BLOOD now. Prepare yourselves, for behold, your GOD, MAKER, BRIDEGROOM Forever, comes on the clouds.

JESUS CHRIST,

The ONE, IMPERISHABLE, SAVIOR, MESSIAH

[b]
Psalm 119:20 (KJV): My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

Song of Solomon 7:6 (KJV): How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

Song of Solomon 5:1a (KJV): I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk:

Song of Solomon 5:5 (KJV): I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

Song of Solomon 4:13-14 (KJV): 13Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard, 14Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:

Revelation 1:8 (KJV): I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Exodus 12:23 (KJV): For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

John 6:54 (KJV): Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
Letter 137 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on July 15, 2011:

Daughter, this is your LORD.  You may write MY Words down:

I am a humble GOD.  I am a GOD worth knowing.  MY Love is transparent.  It is never ending.  It is beauty from all directions—everlasting beauty.  MY Love knows no bounds.  It is endless.  It covers everything.  It is passion.  It is exhilarating.  It is consuming fire.  MY Love consumes all things.  There is love all around you coming from MY Throne.  I am a Gracious GOD.  MY rain pours down on the wicked and the righteous alike.

I Love all.  I love all MY creation.  All the working of MY Hands pleases ME.  I am most pleased about MY human creation.  I have made people, MY children in MY OWN Image.  You children are like ME, in MY OWN Image.  You were made like ME and we share this above all other creations.  I have given you this likeness to your GOD.

I want you to know your GOD. I have not hidden MYSELF.  There is evidence of ME everywhere.  You can find ME in all things.  MY Fingerprints are everywhere that reflects MY Great Handy Work.  MY children miss it.  They walk right past.  They cannot believe there is a GOD.  They do not see ME in all created things.  This saddens ME greatly.  I have made MYSELF clear in all the great things I have produced.  MY Stars sing truth, MY Heavenlies all sing out truth there is a GOD Great and beyond imagination.

MY children soon I come and claim MY bride.  She is the one I am bringing out to safety.  She has MY Seal, MY HOLY SPIRIT Seal.  I have placed it upon her heart and she is placed upon MY Heart.  We are one in SPIRIT and Truth.  I have given her MY Truth and MY SPIRIT.  She longs for ME and MY Soon Coming.

This day approaches.  I have warned of this day for a long time now.  The hour approaches.  Few are paying attention.  Very few see it.  I warned that this would be the case on this day.  I warned that MY Coming would be missed by many, that it will be a time when very few are prepared and watching for it.  MY children, the rewards are great for those who choose to watch for MY Return.  There are enormous rewards for those who can see that MY Coming is close and will embrace the Words of MY Book and look past the veil of the earth guarding the Truth.  The world has created a large covering that comes over MY children’s eyes.  Few will take hold of MY Hand and walk with ME down the path of Truth—the narrow path.

Let ME advise you children.  The path is narrow, it is thin.  Few get to this path, very few.  MY Words speak Truth.  Most travel the wide path that leads to sheol, to hell.

Children, you must wake up.  You must see that most will find themselves left behind or lost.  This is MY Warning.  You must come to MY Light, the Light that shines on the narrow path that leads your feet to walk on it.  Without MY Light, MY Truth, MY Lamp, you will not get to the narrow pathway.

It is so narrow and small, so many fall away before they get to it.  You must be an overcomer.  I cannot get you to this path without your decision to follow ME; you must desire to follow behind ME.  You must allow ME to lead you.  Without MY leadership you will go in all sorts of directions but to MY Way, MY Truth, and MY Life.

Children this time is significant.  I am telling you now, very few will be removed because very few are watching.  Very few are considering MY Words, MY Holy Book.  They only want the half-truth.  They only want portions of MY Book.  MY Book is worthless to them if they refuse to believe it all.  If they pick and choose what they want to believe and throw out the rest they will not find MY narrow path and ME and MY Glorious Kingdom!

Very few of MY children want to embrace all of MY Words, MY Book, and MY Truth.  This is why there will be so few who are coming out when I call for you on that Great Glorious Day.  So many who believe they are coming will not come.  They will stand amazed when they are left.  “Why?” you ask, because they do not want all of MY Glorious Truth.  They only want the Words that appeal to them most.  They are not interested in embracing all of MY Commandments and the life I have set out before them to walk in.

They want to walk their own ways.  Yes they embrace some of MY Truth, so it looks to themselves and others like all is well, but the truth is they already have one foot hanging over the abyss of hell.

Children!  Come to your senses!  Get into MY Book!  Read the Words.  Each one is a precious gift from ME to mankind, each Word a jewel from the Heavens above.  Seek the treasure that is MY Word.  Each Word, each Verse is a treasure meant to save you from eternal destruction, to bring you to wholeness, to bring you to peace that passes all understanding.

You do not need to walk alone.  I am here and MY SPIRIT speaks through MY Marvelous Guiding Words to keep you on the narrow path, to overcome the enemy, to lead you to all understanding.  You will come to know ME better.  We will know each other as you begin to come into MY Truth.

I am not a hard GOD WHO is unapproachable.  I ask MY children to humble themselves, surrender, repent of sin, and come to know ME, a Loving GOD.

I express Love in ways you can’t even grasp.  I want you to come with ME.  Soon I am assembling MY church to come to ME to leave very soon.  We will all go together to be with MY FATHER.  ARE YOU COMING?  You are seconds away from this event.  Yet you doubt.

Read MY Book.  Embrace all of it.  Get to know ME.  Learn about ME.  I am a GOD worthy of your time.  You will never regret this decision to know your GOD, to read MY Words, to have a relationship with.  You will regret not doing it if you make that choice now.

These warnings seem repetitive to many, but they are MY life lines thrown out to bring you to MY Book, MY Presence.  Come to ME with a broken, contrite heart, with GODLY fear and sorrow for your sin.  This I will honor and I will make you clean and you can come out of the evil world and be rescued.  Soon it will be too late.

Heed these Words.  I, GOD though Loving, am Truthful!  I must leave you if you are unrepentant and unwilling to surrender your all to ME.  These Words will diminish one day.  They will stop and you will long for them.

Come now!  Regret not your decision to make ME LORD and MASTER.  Eternity awaits.  Where will you be?

This Word is from the ETERNAL GOD, JESUS

Genesis 1:27 (KJV): So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Job 38:7 (KJV): When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Isaiah 40:8 (KJV): The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV): Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
My Unending Strength

I am not getting weaker, beloved.
My strength is unending.
It is power and might beyond your comprehension.
Dwell on that knowledge, that truth.

I am a God Whose power is endless.
You cannot fathom the power that I have in My smallest finger.
You cannot understand My strength and all it encompasses.
Look at My creation.
I created all.
I created those things that you see and those things that you do not see.
I created them all out of the might and power of My words of truth, absolute truth.
Now there is a power in which you can sink your teeth.
It is not a power that you can even imagine, is it, dear child?

Let it be enough for you to know that you serve the all-powerful God of the universe and I have your best interest at heart.
You cannot get any better than that, beloved, can you
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2011

Words Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on July 20, 2011:

MY children, this is your GOD. I am your GOD.

MY HEART longs for you, for MY children. I miss many of MY children. I am a GOD with emotions and I long for MY children. I miss many of MY children.

They run back and forth during the day and I wait for them. I wait for a word, any form of communication. But MY children are too busy with their own activities, with their own created plans.

This saddens ME. I miss MY children, like a father misses his child. I love all MY children. I do not regard the person of men. Everyone is equal to ME. But I miss communication. MY children come quickly to ME in the morning, and even many do not, to quickly implore MY Blessing for their day. I often give them that blessing, because I want them to go well. I am a GOD of blessing and therefore I want to bless MY children with everything they need.

But the greatest blessing in their lives, am I, a deep intimate, delightful relationship with their GOD. This is the blessing which they miss. Hereby they miss many of MY intentions for their lives, many of MY plans to make them grow in their relationship with ME.

I want MY children to grow in ME. But how can one learn, grow, fail, if there is never any form of communication…if there is never time, quality time with their GOD, where they put aside all the rest of their schedules, to seek their GOD, to bless their GOD?

Did you know that spending time with your GOD, is blessing your GOD? This is so. Yes, I want to speak today about GOD'S Blessing. Many miss MY blessing, many, because they do not walk in MY Ways. Because their head and their thoughts are filled with their own ‘blessings,’ which they believe to be a blessing for themselves, while I, GOD, am the only one who can really bless.

Do these words sound too simplistic for you? Then ask MY children, who are truly blessed by their GOD, if they want to trade this with all the blessings of this world. Nothing is beyond the blessings and plans that I have laid away for MY children.

MY children, do you realize that the measure to which you are blessed on earth, will also determine the measure of your blessings in heaven? This is not your GOD’s, but your choice yourselves. You, yourselves determine the measure which I bless MY children.

‘MY standard of blessings’ are not the ‘worldly standard of blessings.’ MY WORD says: blessed are they who are persecuted, for they shall be comforted, and see their GOD.

Blessed are those who work and are persecuted for MY NAME'S Will, for they will see their GOD.

Blessed are those who leave everything for MY Sake, for they shall inherit THE KINGDOM.

Blessed are those who leave father and mother and brothers and sisters for MY Sake, for they shall be blessed in this world and enter MY KINGDOM.

Blessed are those who rely on their GOD with a heart like a child, in full confidence, for they will enter into MY KINGDOM.

Blessed are those who leave everything, their own plans and life, for MY NAME'S Will, for they walk in MY Will, and will inherit MY KINGDOM.

Blessed are those: why then are you turning to this world to enjoy temporary entertainment and amusement and the pleasure of money and taste and everything she has to offer?

You consume one blessing after the other of this world, and yet your soul never gets satisfied. Still there is always the cry for more and more. If someone drinks of MY Living Water and eats from MY Bread, he or she will never thirst or be hungry again, for they shall be satisfied in ME and streams of Living Water will flow through them all the days of their lives.

This is the life I want to give. This is the life that makes you perfect in ME. This is the life that will give you full satisfaction IN ME. This is the life that I have laid away for MY children. These are the blessings which I want to bless MY children.

Come to ME, MY children and let ME quench your thirst. Come to ME and let ME appease your hunger. I love you MY children, and MY blessings are so much more and give so much more satisfaction in this world. Your temporal blessings only give temporary pleasure. MY Blessings give eternal blessings that you will carry in the eternity of MY KINGDOM. Come to ME and you will learn to know your GOD. Learn to discover what it is to be blessed by your HEAVENLY FATHER WHO owns everything.

The time is short, spend it well.

Your HEAVENLY FATHER calls and longs…

[b]
Psalm 29:11 (KJV): The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

Psalm 115:13 (KJV): He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

Acts 3:26 (KJV): Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Matthew 5:10-11 (KJV): 10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Mark 10:29-30 (KJV): 29And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV): Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 7:38 (KJV): He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

John 6:35 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2011
Letter 139 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on July 19, 2011

This is your LORD, write MY Words:

These Words are coming to you MY people, with deep affection, tender loving care. MY children, the hour quickens. It is slipping away. It is running out. It is greatly diminishing. Soon, I come, MY children. If you cannot see the condition of the world, then children you are not focusing on the Truth in MY Book and how it is all aligning with the times.

I have made all this very clear. It is no coincidence or accidental. It is MY Planning. It is in MY Control. Only a Great and Powerful GOD, WHO controls eternal time, could outline events that were foretold so long ago to come together exactly as explained, up to today’s time. This is not happenchance MY children. This is GOD. This is orchestration of a GOD WHO is in total control.

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA…BEGINNING AND THE END.

Only I can reveal these things so long ago and see it through to this kind of exactness.

MY Coming is in place. It will be right on schedule. It will fall right into the timeline that I have laid out in the pages of MY Book. I spoke it and I will fulfill it just as I said I would. Make no mistake just as you see everything coming to pass as MY Book said it would, so will MY Coming be on time, on schedule by the workings of MY Divine Clock. That Clock is about to strike midnight…seconds to go.

I know that you are sleeping MY children. This Truth does not line up with your plans, future plans. Children the problem with your plans are they are “your” plans and not MINE. MY Plans will come together. Your future plans will not come to fruition.

You now have two distinct choices. You either come into MY Perfect Will for your life, surrender your life to ME, repent of your sin, and walk in MY Perfect Will OR you will be left behind to face MY Wrath planned for evil men or even worst, be lost in the tribulation to come. I want you to choose for ME. It is not too late, but the door is closing soon.

I want you to spend time in MY Book. Give ME your life and let ME fill you with MY Divine HOLY SPIRIT so that your spiritual eyes would be opened up. You will see the Truth more clearly with your spiritual blinders removed. I want you to see Truth. I do not want to hide anything from you. I am trying to wake MY sleeping children from the impending disaster. I want you to see the Truth and for you to come to ME with a sincere heart.

The future is bright in MY Kingdom. The future on earth is not bright—darkness is closing in. Let ME show you Light, MY Light. Come into MY Light and be prepared by MY giving the HOLY SPIRIT. HE wants to give you everything: wholeness, clean heart, and all that you need to be ready for MY appearance to take MY bride.

I have but one request: you surrender now, surrender everything from a heart of true repentance, GODLY remorse and sorrow then I can take your life and give you pure joy, wholeness, and bring you into MY Kingdom when I come to claim MY bride for the ransom I paid. So few are seeing this. So few are ready. So few will come with ME. These Words should cause you to be humbled, to be trembling, to fear your GOD, to come to ME with a repentant heart.

These Words are not new. This Truth was given many years ago. This is the same Truth today that it was when these Words were spoken by ME many years ago. Very few will be ready as it was during Noah’s time, so it will be when I return. MY children, I am clear in MY Book and MY Words do not change.

Few are coming with ME, because few will receive MY Warning and really prepare themselves. So many more still cling to the belief that this world has all they need and offers all that they require. You are clinging to a dying world. Death is all around, but if you cannot shake yourself lose from the world, you will go down with it. Come out! Come apart from the world and be saved! Stay and be left or worst: be lost!

I am giving out final warnings as the enemy is closing in around MY people and soon the world will know MY Wrath for this great act of arrogance and outrage towards ME, GOD. This event will not go unpunished. MY bride will be saved, but the world will know MY Wrath. The Wrath I am about to bring down on rebellious man.

You have a choice to make. Will you choose to be rebellious to GOD by not reading and acknowledging MY Words for your life or will you embrace ME as your ONE TRUE GOD, MY Book, and Words to guide you out to safety. Very shortly you will have waited too long if you don’t make a choice. You must choose! No choice is a choice against ME. I need a choice for ME. Please consider carefully. Read MY Book. Look closely at the Words. Spend time in it and spend time before ME so that we are not strangers.

I do not want to spit you out of MY Mouth MY people. I do not want to see you rejected. Come and seek MY Face, MY Glorious Face.

This is a defining moment.

I am your LORD GOD

Great to Deliver,

JESUS CHRIST of NAZERETH

Luke 17:26 (KJV): And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV): Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Hebrews 12:28 (KJV): Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 25:10 (KJV): And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2011
+       When one makes a "quality decision" [of the heart] to stand in faith [Love] in any given situation [persecution, reproach etc.] it both "shakes" and confuses the Enemy.
For the continual exercising of Love [forgiveness] creates "great resistance" [opposition] in the spirit realm - doing MUCH damage to the schemes of the Enemy in the process.

"opposition" - the action of opposing, resisting, or combating [in this case, through the continual release of Kingdom forces {love, faith, righteousness, wisdom etc.}];

, "Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you",  James 4:7 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2011

Letter Received from the LORD JESUS by Sabrina on July 24, 2011:

These are MY Words. Write it down.

I want MY people to share MY Words with their loved ones, with those who are not saved yet and thus do not know ME. These words are not just for you, MY bride, for you, MY church and for you, MY pastors and church leaders.

These words are for everyone. So go and carry out MY Words! The hour of MY coming is now very close and many do not know it. It is up to MY bride to wake up all MY children.

So go and proclaim My Word! Go and share MY Words with the lost, so that they may know what is coming. NOW is the time to tell of MY very soon coming. Tell them, MY bride, tell them about MY SACRIFICE, tell them about the judgment that is coming and already is over this world.

Warn them for the antichrist and his number, his mark. Warn them MY children! You are MY Light in this world. Once MY Light, MY bride and MY SPIRIT is removed, it will be every man for himself.

Oh yes, people will still be able to make a choice for ME, but now it is still the time of grace. Now MY SPIRIT still works in people, now HE still pulls them with cords of love, once HE will be removed with MY bride, it will be very difficult to make a choice out of the flesh for their GOD they now reject.

I am a merciful GOD, so anyone who calls to ME will be saved, but they will not have the consolation and help of MY SPIRIT as they have now, therefore this is called the Grace-time. Many do not realize this.

Thank MY SPIRIT abundantly for HIS work in you, MY children. Thank MY SPIRIT. HE is The ONE WHO works it all out in you, not by might, nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT, says the Word.

O’, how difficult will it be once HE is removed from this world. I will still hear to MY children, and many will still be saved, but they will have to pay a price.

In this life, this time of grace, I have paid the price for many. I, MYSELF, went on the cross to give MY Life for many. Therefore it is called Grace. In the great tribulation-period, people will have to give their lives themselves. Not because they can save themselves, but because the period of grace will be gone, and because the antichrist will be out to destroy MY children. They will be destroyed on a large scale and in a horrible way, just as they have put to death MY apostles.

This will be once the antichrist comes to power and MY bride will already dwell safely with ME in MY HEAVENLY PLACES, at MY WEDDING TABLE.

That is why I send out so many Words. Therefore, I warn MY children to really be ready, because I know what is coming: The most horrific and worst period that humanity has ever known. Therefore this time is also relatively short, because no flesh can be saved.

I, GOD, am a righteous GOD and I, GOD, will always hear to the call of every heart that cries out to ME. But the price for not following ME now will be paid. The price for rejecting their GOD now, will have to be paid. The price for following the world now, will have to be paid.

Only MY bride participates at MY WEDDING TABLE. Only MY Bride is raptured now. MY Bride is formed now. She is MY beloved and MY beloved is MINE and I am hers.

So be wise people and come to your BELOVED, to your GOD NOW wholeheartedly, as a father runs to his child to save him from the fire, so I run to you to save you from the coming fire.

Please be wise MY people, be wise.

Your GOD is still calling and longs for HIS beloved.

THE BRIDEGROOM,

LORD JESUS

[b]
Mark 16:15 (KJV): And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 12:41 (KJV): The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV): And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 13:8 (KJV): And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV): 9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 15:2 (KJV): And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8a (KJV): 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed,

Zechariah 4:6 (KJV): Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 26:20-21(KJV): 20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
The Purifying Flame of My Spirit

Come to Me. Be touched by the purifying flame of My Spirit. I wish to cleanse your heart.
I offer you the wonder of My presence.
My presence brings the flame of My Spirit.
Come close. Identify My work and embrace it.
Come and be cleansed by the purifying flame of My Spirit, be purified deep within.
Don’t play around in the world, looking to the world for true heart satisfaction.
Look to Me. Get to know Me better.
I have much to offer, much to give to one who will surrender his heart to Me.
I am your eternal King.
I have set My sights on purifying My church.
I want each of you to draw near.
Draw near to My flame of purifying love.
Draw near to that flame that brings true happiness to a heart.
You will not regret having entered into that eternal flame, that eternal flame whose intent is to purify,
purifying bringing to that heart a peace and contentment not understood by man, but embraced by those who have drawn near, expecting.
Expect, beloved. Draw near, expect, and receive.
It is My gift of love to you. Embrace it.
I want you to fully embrace My purifying flame of love!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
Letter 141 Spoken by the LORD JESUS to Susan on July 26, 2011:

Yes daughter, I can give you Words.

MY daughter, this is your LORD. The people think I, GOD, am not serious about coming soon. They believe differently. They believe I am not True to MY Words. They just do not believe. I tell you MY children, I am coming! I am coming, MY children, I am coming!

MY Words have been clear. I have given many Words now. Over and over, I have prompted you to pay attention. I am begging you MY children. I am a patient GOD. I wait patiently on a generation of children who totally disregard their GOD, their MAKER! I made you. I created you—each one. You are MY handiwork. With care, I made you. It is a crime to disregard your GOD.

MY children, I have given you every opportunity to face ME and repent—repent of your sins before a HOLY GOD. You have received MY Words over and over and once again, I will try to make MYSELF perfectly clear. The hour approaches for the removal of the bride. She is coming out of the earth to a safe place where I will put her away—away from all harm and MY Wrath to come on this evil earth.

Children, you can be among MY bride who I so cherish. She is lovely and radiant. She smiles with MY Love beaming through. She is MY delight and I am hers. We will walk together for all eternity to come. What a glorious moment awaits: her retrieval into MY Waiting Arms—Arms of Safety. Soon this will be.

I know you doubt, MY children. I know many of you believe this to be a fantasy and MY Book a set of fables to read, but not to believe. MY children, MY Book and the Words within will outlast the vapors of mankind on this earth. Men shall pass away, but MY Words will never die, and I am talking about ALL MY Words: MY Words spoken to MY prophets, MY messengers. All MY Words are like Precious Pearls. They are to be treasured and lingered over. MY Words deliver Life, Life everlasting. MY Words resuscitate dead lives and cold hearts. MY Words are Power, Life-giving Power.

The words of men shall soon fall on deaf ears. These words are short lived. Those who follow the words of men are following lost dreams and sad endings. Only MY Words deliver. You must know that MY Words now are about MY Soon Rescue. Any other message is not as important as this. Read MY Book. Read MY Truth!

The hour is now to get serious with your GOD. This is the moment. If you don’t pursue ME now, then soon I must take MY bride and leave all others behind. MY Wrath will then be poured out in a sea, of wave upon wave, over the earth…over wicked men. You do not want to be left to face this destiny.

Come to ME now! Wash in the Stream of Living Waters. MY Blood is the Water you need to clean up in. Come, let ME make you clean. Let ME give you MY HOLY SPIRIT to dwell within you, to guide and lead you to safety. This is the moment of Truth, of decision making, of taking seriously MY Words, of reading MY Book, and believing MY Words—Now children!

Stop believing in the security of other things of the world, of those around you, of your governments. I am your Security. I am your ONLY HOPE! I AM JESUS!

There has never been a more serious and important hour for mankind than this hour in human history. Please open your eyes, hour heart. Look deep into MY Eyes and Heart and save yourself. Soon it will be too late. Come to MY Truth. This hour approaches. Seconds to go…

MY children, these are serious Words. I am your LORD and SAVIOR!

I CAME TO SAVE BEFORE.

I COME TO SAVE AGAIN.

MY Name is JESUS CHRIST

MY Name is YESHUA MESSIAH

Psalm 139:14 (KJV): I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Matthew 24:35 (KJV): Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:31 (KJV): Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:33 (KJV): Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

1 John 1:7 (KJV): But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Isaiah 31:1 (KJV): Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
July 27, 2011: Word from GOD THE FATHER given to Sabrina:

This is your LORD.  I AM the GOD of ABRAHAM, JACOB, and ISAAC.

I am the FATHER of fathers, WHO led MY children out of the desert.  “I AM” have brought MY children to a land flowing with milk and honey.  They had finally reached their destination to dwell in safety as a mighty nation to the world.

“I AM” was their victory.  I was with them all the days of their lives.  I brought them to safety from all their enemies.  I have led them with the cloud by day and with the fire by night.

MY Glory was among them incessantly.  MY priests brought the sacrifices for the sins of MY people, so I could dwell among them again, so MY Glory, MY Cloud of Covering would not be taken away from their faces.

This I did for MY beloved people, for MY beloved bride.  She was MY bride, MY beloved Israel, MY people.

MY SON has brought an eternal sacrifice for HIS bride.  You, MY people, are His bride, the bride of THE ETERNAL BRIDEGROOM, WHO has laid down HIS Life for all of you.

Many delights are laid away for the bride, many delights, here in MY KINGDOM, in the Beloved City.

Apparently you are still not convinced of the horror that is underway and already is in this world.  I, GOD, have given you many warnings and chances.  But there comes an end to MY patience.  There comes an end to the warnings.

It is a very evil thing to challenge your GOD in this way.  MY SON has worn everything for you: the abuse, the brutalizing way how they treated HIM, the humiliations, everything. Nothing was too much for HIM, as MY Love penetrated HIS Heart.

As MY Love drove HIM to bear all this for you, MY SON has brought the perfect sacrifice, a sacrifice so perfect, that it surpasses all the blood of all calves, bulls, and goats from all previous generations.

THIS BLOOD is perfect and alive.  Blood of bulls, calves, and goats is not alive, but the BLOOD of MY SON is Alive…now and for all eternity.

HE is MY BELOVED, MY DARLING.  HE was already before you were born, even before there was this world, WE were, MY SON and I, A DELIGHT among all delights.

The price to despise HIM will be horrible.  With the measure by which HE suffered for all of you, you will suffer in the chambers of hell, if you despise HIM and reject HIS SACRIFICE.

I AM a BIG, LOVING, FORGIVING GOD, but everything has its price MY children…everything has its price.  The hell is about to break out into this dark world.  So many things are happening that MY children do not even know of.

I am so gracious to reveal it to some of MY children, who seriously seek ME, who still have a heart for their GOD.  I only show small pieces, as no one is able to handle the horror that is now going on in this world.  Also this is MY Grace,

I AM a Good GOD, full of Grace, Love and Understanding.  But everything comes to an end, also to this period of grace which you have been living in now for so long, since MY SON has brought HIS SACRIFICE.

Let ME be clear: ALL WHO DO NOT LIVE BY THE COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN IN MY HOLY WORD WILL NOT BE PART OF THE BRIDE OF MY SON AND THUS WILL NOT ENTER MY KINGDOM.  I am clear in MY Word.
[size=8pt]
ALL WHO DO NOT DIE TO HIS OWN FLESH WILL NOT BE PART OF THE BRIDE OF MY SON.  MY SON died for you on the cross.  HE allowed HIS own Divine Flesh to be crushed for your sins and thus became sin, whereby I, GOD, had to remove MY Face temporarily from MY BELOVED SON, who hung there on the cross, full with the blood of sinners, full with diseases of sinners, full with the horrors of this world,

That MY SON has done for you.  That I have done for you.  I have given MY Only SON as a sacrifice, so it would go well with you and so everyone would have an opportunity to enter into MY SANCTUARY.

But you despise HIM!  You despise HIM,   O’ how great will be the suffering of those who reject MY SON and HIS Word, how big!

The time is over, if you do not come NOW and submit yourselves in Love to your JESUS, then only deep suffering and wrath awaits you.  A cup full of indignation that you will drink for ever and ever!

Realize this very well, the FATHER of fathers has spoken

[/size]

Psalms 78

Proverbs 8:30 (KJV): Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

2 Kings 22:13 (KJV): Go ye, enquire of the LORD for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the LORD that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

Daniel 8:19 (KJV): And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
Letter 143 Given by JESUS CHRIST to Susan on July 29, 2011

I do have Words now. Daughter, write these Words down:

The world is coming to a halt. Soon the world will change dramatically. It will be stark for those left behind. It will be a dramatic change. The world will not appear the same. Already there are changes coming.

The world is closing the door on its GOD. I am being told to leave. The world is despising its GOD. You know of what I speak, MY children. You see it. You know the indifference everyone has toward their GOD. I feel an ice cold chill of indifference toward ME from all sides.

The people do not want to contend with their GOD. They do not want to know ME better or read MY Words, MY Words so carefully crafted for their benefit in MY Holy Book. The pages are golden, full of Knowledge and Truth—a Compass to guide and save, save lost souls. This is MY Book, but the people don’t want MY Book, MY Words.

I can see the regard the people have toward MY Holy Word. They prefer worldly truth, which is really lies and distorted truth, but this is how the people want it: a blend of MY Truth mixed in with other thoughts and philosophies, beliefs that don’t support MY Teaching at all. This is half truth, half lies. This is what tickles their itching ears. I want to spit you out, MY people for your utter disrespect of ME and MY Holy Words—MY Book, MY Messages to live a Holy life.

I will leave you to your own devises if you choose to reject Truth and to spend no time with ME and MY Word. I must leave you back. It will not be easy. But MY Words are clear…true and straight forward: “I Am Coming Soon!”

Now MY faithful followers, MY true bride, don’t lose hope. Stay strong in your LORD. You are now on the home stretch. The hour is moving swiftly to your retrieval. Watch as the ball drops, children. This is your shining moment, a time where MY bride shines through the dark world, bright shiny beams of sacrifice, wholeness, love demonstrated in front of a dying, fading world.

You stand out MY bride. You are in sharp contrast to a dark world. You are bright beams of HOLY Light reflecting MY Beauty into a world depleted of love, honesty, truth, empathy, caring for others. So sad, men’s hearts’ grow cold, icy. Love is missing, MY Love—GOD’s Love. Only men, who have conditional love, love of self, love of money, love of power, love of wickedness—this is the love remaining on the earth. Love of hating GOD, this is what I see now. MY children, I cannot allow this much longer without a consequence. I do not bless unrighteousness and rebellion. I must step in and remove MY people to safety and punish those who remain behind for their decision to be rebellious toward ME and lukewarm, insincere in their affection to ME.

I am distraught that so many are choosing to reject ME in favor of MY enemy and their love of the world. Soon they can have the choice they have made and all the things that go with life apart from a loving GOD. Soon those left will realize what I, GOD, contributed to this world while MY bride was still in it. With her present, the world experiences much of the security and protection I bring daily. Without MY lovely bride in the earth then those left will know what it means to live without MY devotion of care for the earth that also came over all others who benefited from her presence. Without MY bride, the world will experience MY Wrath along with the attack of MY enemy.

MY children, be among those who I plan to rescue. The number is limited to those who desire to make ME their FULL LORD and MASTER! MY children, FULL SURRENDER is required. There is no sacrifice less than this that will satisfy MY Requirement to be among the bride. If you think so, than you will arrive without the proper attire to MY Supper Celebration and you will be required to leave.

MY children, put on the garment of the HOLY SPIRIT, a Beautiful Covering that is pleasing to ME, your LORD. There is no cover or wedding garment but MY Blood Covering that will suffice. Anyone else dressed improperly will be banished from MY Beautiful Kingdom because they will not be clothed properly. You will be told to leave MY Presence without MY Blood-bought Ransom. You must choose to make ME your TOTAL LORD and MASTER or be left behind. These are MY Terms.

What will you choose? Are you coming out of the earth to celebrate MY Wedding Celebration with ME or will you choose to stay behind for the horror on earth to come? Yes, a choice is needed. What will you decide? This is your choice to make. I stand ready to receive you into the Everlasting Beauty of MY Kingdom. “I AM” waits only a short time more.

Your LORD is Patient, but soon time is up!

The hour is waning. Make your decision.

[b]
2 Timothy 4:3 (KJV): For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 22:10-13 (KJV): 10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Isaiah 61:10 (KJV): I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Revelation 19:7-8 (KJV): 7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Hebrews 9:12 (KJV): Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

The Yoruba Names Of God / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 365
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.