Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74196 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2011

Two Doors before you,when you died DOOR OF ETERNITY WITH JESUS or door of HELL burning sulfur with
     devil and his demons.
     A DOOR OF ETERNAL LIFE WITH ALMIGHTY GOD,LORD JESUS,HOLY SPIRIT AND THE REDEEMED WITH HOLY ANGELS
     OR life in hell,eternal doom,unending torment,no peace,no end to punishment.
     Please choose now JESUS he shed his BLOOD for you that you may have ETERNAL LIFE with HIM.
     TIME running out .
     JESUS CARE FOR YOU,HE LOVE YOU ,HEAVEN BELONG TO YOU.

For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
       2 corinthians 2 vs 21
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2011

"God- Crying Out To His Children"

Oh my, so many of My children have forgotten  Me. They have forgotten My promises and My Word. They have allowed life's difficulties to get to them. To bring them down to their knees, but remember My children, when you are on your knees that's the time to cry out to Me. I will hear you.

I haven't left you nor forsaken you. I am always  here for you. I haven't left your side. Many have left My side though. They have gone off on their own pathway trying to make ends meet. Trying to work things out in their own strength only to find the pathway even harder and with more difficulty.

Come back to Me My children. Come back to My Kingdom Principles and Ways. For they truly do work. I have made you promises in My Word, but there are conditions that need to be met. When you meet and keep those conditions, then I can move on your behalf. I can open up the floodgates of Heaven and pour you out one blessing after another.

Jesus came so you could have life more abundantly. A life filled with joy and blessings and promises. A happy life. A more abundant life than you have now. It doesn't have to be this hard for you.

How I weep over My children when I see them struggling over things that they shouldn't be struggling over. I am Almighty God. Is there anything too impossible for Me? I have a heart for you My children. I dearly do love you and want to embrace each and everyone of you, but many are holding Me at arms length not fully trusting Me with their lives.

I really do exist. I really am a living, breathing God. I am not a figment of someone's imagination. Can't you feel My Presence all around you? Can't you feel My arms holding you and My hands caressing your hair? I am gently wiping the tears from your eyes and your cheeks. I see your pain and your struggles. I do care about you.

Lay your head upon My shoulder My child. Come so close to Me that our breath and heart rate are right in sync with one another. Breathe Me in My child. Breathe in the new fresh air, the supernatural. Fill your lungs with My breath. Allow Me to fill your heart with My Joy. Joy- unspeakable says the Lord your God.
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
Letter 145 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, July 31, 2011:

These are MY Words. Write them down.

The hour is closing in. Soon I will arrive to earth. MY children, your LORD is very near. I am coming to bring you home with ME, to your new home. Those who are ready will come out of the evil earth. This hour is close MY children.

MY children, you must keep your eyes fixed on ME. You need to have a clear view of ME. I want you to stay ready at all times, because I approach and you do not know the hour I am coming. Many try to guess, but you must stay ready at all times. MY Coming is near.

Yes children, I will arrive soon. Many will not know their LORD at the time I arrive. Their hearts will be far from ME. Their minds will be fixed on the world and the things of the world, far from ME. Soon they will realize that what I have promised for so long will have come to pass and they will be left because they underestimated ME and MY Words. They disregarded MY Truth and MY Warnings. As if the things I have outlined and described in MY Book were nonsensical, untrue, or not worth considering.

MY children it is dangerous to toy with the Words of GOD and to trifle with MY Affections. I have given you all good things in this life. I have made available many benefits but yet you perceive ME as not worth knowing…not worth acknowledging…not worth believing…not worth trusting…not worth heeding.

Children, you will underestimate ME, one too many times on the Day of MY Great Arrival, when I make MY Appearance with a fleet of angels at MY Sides in sheer beauty and incomprehensible radiance, I will appear. You will be dumbstruck because you did not believe MY Words and were not prepared and will be left.

Your sorrow will be overwhelming in that instant. You will know the sting of rejection and it will come from your CREATOR, the ONE WHO gave you life and breath and that is WHO you will be rejected by.

You think this not important to you right now as the world in front of you seems too real, so inviting, so comfortable. But let ME tell you children when you realize at the moment it happens you have been left and rejected by your very MAKER and your LIFE GIVER. You will feel utter devastation knowing the ONE WHO formed you and knows you more intimately than anyone else has left you to face the worst. Your shock will be great. Your heart will melt in its chest and you will sink to the depths of misery knowing the loss of coming with ME to MY Kingdom, escaping great horrors on earth, and missing the greatest celebration in the history of mankind.

This will be your loss. Many will face this reality as many refuse to listen, to believe, to prepare, to trust, and to read MY Holy Book. These people do not regard MY Words and MY Signs. I have put out many advanced warnings and these have come about just as I said they would, yet you are not watching and paying attention. You have better things to do than to watch for your LORD, your GOD. Almost anything is more important to you than watching for ME and recognizing the lateness of the hour. You will suffer great loss and you will soon discover MY Warnings were true, your doubt and disbelief that you cling to will not save you from what is coming.

Many believe MY Words. They will ride the wind to freedom. MY HOLY SPIRIT will bring them out. If you do not know MY HOLY SPIRIT, you will be left behind. I am trying to warn you and make you aware of what is coming.

Children why do you sleep so soundly? Awaken…WAKE UP! Dark clouds are moving in. Trouble is coming. I am the only Escape. I am the only Light. I am the only Rescue Mission planned for what is coming on the earth, onto mankind. Know MY Name. Know ME. If you don’t find out about ME and know ME as SAVIOR, LORD, MASTER, then you will be lost. This is Truth. There is no other Truth—I am Truth. “I AM!”

Find ME. Spend time with ME and I will save you. This IS the message. If you are not hearing this message with others than that message is not right because this IS the message that I am putting forth. Test the spirits. If you are not hearing the message of soon rescue then the message is unreliable because these are MY Words of priority! Get ready, make ready. MY Coming is near.

I invite you to leave earth with ME. I will take anyone who wants to come but first you must believe that I exist. Now is the hour of your redemption. Will you grasp MY Hand? MY Hand is the One with the Piercing. Reach for It. Save yourself.

Your LORD and SAVIOR,

JESUS
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Letter Given by the LORD JESUS and Received by Sabrina on August 2nd, 2011:

Write it down MY daughter, these are MY Words.

The time is coming for MY very soon coming. “I AM” approaches the earth with quick steps. “I AM” comes to pick up MY bride. “I AM” is coming.

The end of all things is at hand. The end as described in MY Holy Book, the Bible. This is MY Holy Book and everything happens as I have planned it before the foundation of the world. Everything is fulfilled as recorded from before the foundation of the world.

I, GOD, have knowledge of all things, present, past, future. I tell you, the future without your GOD does not look good. Still people walk back and forth to satiate themselves in this dark world, with dark wordly things. They are not suited in their thoughts and actions towards ME.

The world has forgotten her GOD, her True, Only GOD and is now slave to her wordly gods, who are not real gods, but idols, coming from the deepest layers of darkness, a place called: hell.

These are the things MY children run after. They see no distinction anymore between good and evil, anything can, anything is allowed, and anything is good. So this world runs to her end with destination hell.

I want to address MYSELF to MY children, MY true children, who have not yet forgotten their GOD and still have a healthy fear in their hearts for their GOD. These are MY true children. They have not forgotten ME yet.

I want to tell you: Do not be envious of the wicked. Do not be envious of their prosperity. Do not be envious of their big buildings, cathedrals, and multi-media buildings, and organizations. Do not be envious of her huge skyscrapers, towering above the clouds.

They are like wax in MY Eyes. One movement with My Hand and they crash as ash falls under the fire. They serve mammon with their wealth, prosperity, and prestige. If they do not repent and turn their eyes on ME with all their prosperity and serve ME with all their prosperity, they will soon perish as a garment that is rolled up and thrown away.

That fast, they will perish, for Behold, “I AM” is coming on the clouds! Wake up world! Wake up MY children. NOW is the time to serve your GOD. NOW is the time. Soon it strikes midnight and many, very many, I will find sleeping.

I will not wake them then anymore, I do everything NOW to wake up MY children NOW. MY bride warns MY people. Many of MY children work hard to awaken others. I, GOD see it yet all.

But on that day, at that moment, at that hour, many will sleep and wake up horrified, when they notice the metamorphis this present world has undergone, as MY bride will be removed, carried on high. Then they will lament and mourn, O’ great will be the dismay. Great the grief, great the despair. Their prosperity and large buildings will offer them no consolation then. Empty cold buildings will it be and even the walls will be silent.

Everything will be in ruin. No one can realize the magnitude of the catastrophe that is coming, no one. Only MY FATHER and I know the magnitude of what is coming. It stands at the door. The door is even ajar, the horrors are waiting impatiently to be released and keep house in this world, on MY planet earth.

She will be completely destroyed. No soul will be able to escape the horrors the antichrist will bring upon this earth. O’ it will require big faith and courage to stand for your GOD still.

Why do you not come now? Why do you challenge yourselves to wait? Another day, enjoying one more time the sin, and then the next day just the same, while your conscience gnaws, and gnaws, and gnaws, while you give yourselves over in numbness to the lust and attraction of the sin in this world.

Everyting is good these days, without GOD in the middle. Everything is allowed these days, without taking into account MY HOLY BOOK! Where are your senses? WHERE church? Oh yes, I also speak to you, to you who call themselves the church of JESUS.

I am nothing but a name in your church, for I cannot even enter your building, because of the horror that comes to meet ME every Sunday, every time you meet. I see worldly horrors in MY HOUSE, worldly horrors!

I tell you, you will not escape the horrors of hell, O’ she will devour you with much pleasure, as you despise MY Word now and exchange it for a gospel created in this world. While MY WORD IS HOLY! BE HOLY, for I, GOD, am HOLY and without HOLINESS no one can enter MY KINGDOM, is that clear?

Read MY WORD, maintain MY WORD, very simple and uncompromising with the world or people from this world. I, GOD do not allow it and will not accept it when you stand before ME for MY THRONE. I will say: “I NEVER KNEW YOU, YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS!!! GO before MY FACE to the eternal damnation, prepared for the devil and his angels.”

The time is extremely short, extremely short, the door of desperation is already ajar… What will you do? Choose NOW for your GOD, for ME, JESUS, for I have opened the door to MY FATHER’S HOUSE there on the cross.

Matthew 25:34 (KJV): Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Proverbs 14:27 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Psalm 102:26 (KJV): They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

1 Peter 1:16 (KJV): Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Matthew 25:41 (KJV): Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
Our dear sister Lillian of Africa sent Sabrina this message on August 1, which the LORD wanted us to include in this letter:

Last night, during our prayer meeting, while praying I received a vision from the LORD. This is what I could see in the vision:

I saw a landscape and people moving around. This place was darkened by clouds as though a great storm is to pour out.

The LORD then gave me an interpretation of this vision:

"There is a storm coming. Allow ME to be your SHIELD, SHELTER, and ROCK of REFUGE. Come to ME, MY children."

Now, immediately after this message the LORD JESUS gave me words then I was later addressed by GOD THE FATHER. This is what the LORD said:

"Yes MY child, darkness is coming on this earth. Evil has formed, for satan is to fall upon the earth. It is time MY children. It is, indeed, time. Take heed and prepare yourselves to come with ME. The time is now. I am coming! I have to come and take MY bride away from the evil approaching. I am coming to take MY bride to MYSELF. The evil one is coming and shall reign for a short time, then MY Wrath shall be poured out on all the earth and its inhabitants. Woe to you who do not heed MY words, woe to you for you disregard MY Truth, MY Word, MY Holy Word. MY children, these are the last warnings; take heed lest MY Day come upon you as a thief in the night. I am coming! What will you…what will you say when I come with the clouds? Will you be part of MY beautiful bride who shall be arrayed in MY Glory and rejoice at MY Coming or will you be ashamed and mourn? Make your choice now, for there is no time. No one, I say no one will or can make a choice for you. You have to choose, MY children. I have put before you life and dearth, good and evil and you have to choose--make your choice now!

Make your choice now while you still have breath in you. Children, there is no time to waste. Do not wait until it is too late! Come to ME, come while you still can. I give you these words out of a loving heart, through MY servants, who lay their lives at the altar for ME and have availed themselves for ME. Yes, they are MY servants. They hear MY Voice. Soon you will look for them but they shall be nowhere to be found. You will wander around looking for true prophets of GOD but it will be very hard to find them. For MY church, MY bride will be raptured to safety with ME and you will be left to face the enemy and his evil rulership. Come now MY children. Allow ME to spare you—save you from suffering, from death."

I was then addressed by GOD THE FATHER:

"I am indeed a loving GOD, but I will not be trampled upon. I AM GOD and there is no other. No one else established and formed all creation, from the ants to the beast, to the fields of the earth and even mankind. I formed and created all things. MY hand created, MY hand established all things! Through MY Word all things were formed and now exist. This was done by ME, GOD—THE LORD ALMIGHTY. No man, no carved image, no beast created the earth: NO ONE BUT GOD. I am GOD and there is no other. I AM the only ONE True GOD. “I AM” IS GOD. Children, sons of man heed MY Words. This is the last hour. I, GOD, am soon to give a command and MY SON, WHO is your LORD and SAVIOR shall come and rapture the church. HE shall come—HE IS COMING!

Once I, GOD, give a command, there is no turning back. Now, MY SON—JESUS has to come and take HIS bride, MY people, OUR people. O' great things await them, great things indeed. MY children, you will not regret living your lives for GOD, dying to self and allowing MY SON to fully live in you. I am pleased with you. O' you look so beautiful, covered and cleansed by HIS Blood—the Blood of the Holy LAMB of GOD. I, GOD, am pleased with the bride. MY children, you shall soon behold MY Glory—GOD’s Glory. You shall see your GOD and live in HIS Fullness. REJOICE, for the day of your salvation is at hand. MY SON—your LORD and GOD, JESUS IS INDEED COMING FOR YOU! He who endures to the end, shall indeed be saved. I love you MY children. GOD loves you.

Now to all MY servants, MY children--the bride of CHRIST, heed MY Words. Yes this is indeed GOD THE FATHER who speaks. “I AM” is talking to you today. I, GOD, see your hearts. I hear your cry everyday. I see and hear how you long for your BRIDEGROOM to come. Now listen, HE IS COMING FOR YOU. Just a very short time left and you shall be changed. You shall be changed into MY Glory. MY Word—MY Holy Word tells you that you shall glory with HIM, yes indeed when HE Appears, when HE Comes with the clouds you shall be glorified with HIM. Rejoice, MY children for you are to see your FATHER now. I receive Praises, Honour, and Glory from you. They are purified by MY Fire and are offered up to ME—GOD. A sweet aroma they are to ME. Praise ME, honour MY Holy Name. I AM GOD and there is no other. Yes children, MY SPIRIT has indeed prepared you. You are ready! Your spirit man is ready to be received up in GOD'S Glory. Rejoice! Rejoice, MY children, for the hour of GOD’s Return is indeed at hand. These Words are from your FATHER and GOD, THE LORD ALMIGHTY, THE “I AM” WHAT “I AM.” FATHER YAHWEH."

The LORD JESUS also addressed me again:

"MY children, the FATHER has spoken. The hour of MY Return is indeed at hand. Behold, I am coming with the clouds, the Eastern sky is ready to present ME. O' what a Glorious Moment it shall be. Rejoice, MY bride for you are coming with ME to the Heavenlies. YOU ARE COMING HOME! O' Heaven is rejoicing, Heaven is ready to receive you. They are all waiting in anticipation for the return of MY bride, the TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST: THE BLOOD-WASHED, HOLY SPIRIT-FILLED, PURIFIED, JUSTIFIED, SANCTIFIED, CHURCH OF CHRIST—THE BODY OF CHRIST.

I AM COMING FOR YOU MY CHILDREN! Rejoice and sing praises to the MOST HIGH GOD! HALLELUJAH! MY Heart is filled with Joy! I AM COMING FOR YOU MY BRIDE, MY DOVE, MY ONE TRUE BRIDE--MY CHURCH. I love you. Your LORD JESUS, SOON COMING KING, SAVIOR, AND REDEEMER. I AM COMING!!!"

*To add a note, dear sister I have never felt so much joy from our LORD. WOW! DADDY is so very joyful and excited! I could feel the joy, as I my heart was filled with the very same joy that HE was experiencing. O’ HALLELUJAH LORD JESUS!! GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD!! WE ARE GOING HOME NOW!!

[b]

The LORD gave me these scriptures:

Isaiah 45:5-8: “I am the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me, 6That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; 7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.’ 8 “ Rain down, you heavens, from above, And let the skies pour down righteousness; Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together. I, the LORD, have created it.”

Isaiah 45:12-13: "I have made the earth, and created man on it. I—My hands—stretched out the heavens, and all their host I have commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways; He shall build My city and let My exiles go free, not for price nor reward,” says the LORD of hosts.”

Exodus 3:14-15: “And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” 15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Romans 8:30: “Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, and these He also glorified.”

Deuteronomy 30:15-16: “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, 16 in that I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the LORD your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess.”

Revelation 1:7: “Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.”

Revelation 2:17: “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”

Revelation 3:13: “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Matthew 24:13: “But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”

Revelation 3:20: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.”

Revelation 21:6 “And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”

Matthew 24:30-31: “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”

Matthew 25:31-33: “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.”

Revelation 19:9: “Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

Revelation 22:4: “They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.”

Revelation 21:6: “And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”

Revelation 21:9-12: “Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.”

Revelation 21:21-27: “The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. 22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”

Song of Solomon 2:10-13: My beloved spoke, and said to me: “ Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 11 For lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come, and the voice of the Turtledove is heard in our land.13 The fig tree puts forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grapes give a good smell. Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away!”

Song of Solomon 2:8: “The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.”

Revelation 3:11: “Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.”

HALLELUJAH JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!![/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Falcon(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2011
You can only know the mind of God by studying his Word, wink
"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." Joshua 1:8

http://www.openheavensdevotionals..com/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
Letter Dictated by Our LORD JESUS to Sabrina on August 6, 2011:

Write it down MY daugher, these are MY Words.

This generation is lost. So many lust after the world. They are caught in her web of entertainment, fun, amusement, lust, sexual impurity, pornography, wealth, and lust for wealth, child trade, abuse of MY Creation, mistreatment of MY Creation, man-made theological insights, scientific experiments, twistings of MY WORD, ignoring MY WORD and their GOD and CREATOR, worship of the moon and stars, astrology, horoscopes, laying hands, magnetism, laying cards, yoga, devil-worship, being saved by your own works…

All these things are idolatry and lead to idolatry. MY world is full of it. MY Creation suffers under these things and everything is defiled, nothing is pure anymore. Therefore MY children, be pure!

You are MY Light in this world. Seek not the light in all these other things, who are only evil-minded and abominable. Everything is idolatry in this world, if it is not with MY WORD.

I want MY children to hold themselves to MY WORD. MY WORD is pure, clean, and true. Therefore many miss me, because they deviate from MY WORD, because they do not hold to MY WORD and because they do not fill themselves with MY WORD, in the first place.

Therefore many of MY children miss ME and they will also miss the largest event in history that stands at the door: MY RAPTURE of the bride. For this event will determine the beginning of the great tribulation that will be horrible and terrible.

This event will determine the lives of very many. This event will determine the choices of very many. Still MY children do not believe. Still they take these Words for granted and they do not penetrate in their hearts, because their hearts are not focused on ME, but still on this world and her attraction.

This world is full and completely filled with evil: horror on horror. I, GOD, see everything, and I see only horror. Only here and there I see a light shining in the darkness. Then I meet a child who extends fully to ME, who gives his or her life for ME and drops all the rest.

If you say that you want to surrender yourselves for ME, then why must I be satisfied with a half-truth? Then why must I, GOD, share you with the world and with your agenda?

I, GOD, am a jealous GOD and I manage MY children with jealousy. Not like the world covets you, but in a pure Love, that this world does not know. I love all MY children and I, GOD, only want to bless.

I want full intimacy with MY children. I miss intimacy with MY children. I, GOD, want the full package, after spirit, soul, and body. As I poured MYSELF out completely at the cross, that cruel cross, I desire also that you pour yourselves completely to and IN ME.

Do you understand this? I want that you are IN ME. I want to fulfill MY children fully with all of their GOD, after spirit, soul, and body. This requires intimacy. Without intimacy you can never experience this.

I miss intimacy with MY children. Many are busy running from here to there, oh yes, they work for MY KINGDOM and do many things, they exhaust themselves with many things, but I long for a bride who extends herself and comes in that Intimate Place.

There they will be refreshed, there I can fill them again with MY streams. There I can speak to their heart. There they can understand MY VOICE. It is not only about you.

I, GOD, also have MY desires to open and extend MY HEART to you. I, GOD, also want to be comforted by MY bride, by MY children. Not many know this, not many experience this, but those who know, experience the deepest intimacy with ME and they understand what I am talking about now.

MY children are egocentric and only want to be blessed by their GOD. I am indeed a GOD of blessings, but I, GOD, also want to be blessed by MY children. Where do I find such a heart?

Where? In the large church buildings? In the Sunday services? In the social gatherings? In the agendas of MY children? In their plans? NO! I only find such hearts in the intimate place. There MY children meet ME and there I meet them.

It is a mutual relationship: I in them and they in ME. I in their heart and their heart in MY HEART. The more they come, the more I can transform their heart to MY HEART, until they eventually can be with ME at all times in the Holy Place of Intimacy.

This is the desire of your GOD today. O’ come and let yourselves be filled with new fresh streams … new rain … soft spring rain … so your hearts may be refreshed.

Your GOD,

JESUS CHRIST

[b]1 Corinthians 10:6 (KJV): Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

2 Corinthians 12:21 (KJV): And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Colossians 3:5 (KJV): Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Deuteronomy 4:19 (KJV): And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

1 Timothy 6:20-21 (KJV): 20O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Philippians 3:8 (KJV): Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Matthew 24:21 (KJV): For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Isaiah 24:4-6 (KJV): 4The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

James 4:5 (KJV): Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Acts 7:33 (KJV): Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground.

Deuteronomy 32:2 (KJV): My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Hosea 6:3 (KJV): Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Psalm 23:3 (KJV): He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

1 Timothy 5:22 (KJV): Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2011

Letter 146 Dictated by Our LORD JESUS to Susan on August 5, 2011:

Daughter, I do have Words for you. Yes, write these Words down.

The hour approaches for MY Return. Soon, the hour is soon—so many are not paying attention. So many will be lost and left to face the worst. I am not a GOD WHO lies and misleads. I am a Truthful GOD. This hour approaches soon.

Children, I have created you to pursue ME, to find ME, to know that I am worthy of pursuit. When you chase after the world you run away from ME, your GOD. There cannot be success in running both directions. You cannot have ME and the world both. I am not a GOD WHO can be shared with a sinful, evil world.

If you are still panting after the world, un-surrendered to ME, your GOD, I will not bless you and you cannot enter MY Kingdom as MY bride, MY beautiful bride. Your choosing for the world will break us apart and I must then leave you to face MY coming wrath for a world that has now rejected its GOD on all levels.

You have become complacent toward your CREATOR, your MAKER. You doubt MY soon-coming. You doubt MY Word, MY signs, MY messengers. I have given out so many signs by now. You are blinded MY children. Your lust for the world is too great. You have a form of spirituality but deny the power thereof. You are un-surrendered to ME and you do not have MY SPIRIT working in you and you cannot see the Truth before you.

If you doubt MY soon coming, take inventory of your life. You will not recognize MY soon and near coming if you are not surrendered to ME fully and possessing MY HOLY SPIRIT in your life fully. If you are going after your own worldly goals and plans outside of MY Will from a life totally surrendered to ME than you will not believe that I am at the door. You won’t want to believe it because you have put your plans, your goals, your self will upon a pedestal and you are bowing down before it and worshipping it as your god and the idea that I am at the door to soon retrieve MY surrendered bride will seem like utter nonsense to you.

Children, who even call yourselves by MY Name, take inventory of your lives. How much time do you spend with ME? How much time do you spend in the pages of MY Book? How much time do you spend working for MY Kingdom by warning others of MY soon-coming? If the scale tips in favor of worldly activities, entertainment, lusting for earthly gain then MY children, you will not see the Truth and when you hear the message that I am seconds away from retrieving MY bride. You will find it a joke.

Do you know you are blaspheming MY SPIRIT? You are rejecting HIS draw of your life to ME, your LORD JESUS. This is a grievous offense and it has huge eternal consequences. If I did not warn you, I would not be a Loving, Kind-hearted GOD. But I cannot wait forever on a generation that grows ever further from its GOD. I cannot bless a world filled with MY people who reject ME and are openly rebellious to ME and MY Laws, MY Redemption, MY Salvation, MY Blood Ransom, MY HOLY SPIRIT, MY Book. THIS CANNOT BE!

The rebellious world is already seeing MY wrath poured out. More is coming. You have a chance to be saved, rescued from the tribulation coming. I require repentance, surrender of your life fully to ME, turning from your wicked ways, and I will wash you in MY Blood and prepare your heart to meet ME in the air.

Children, look at your life. Examine your heart. Where do you stand between ME and the world? You have only brief moments to decide what you will do. You must decide. No one will decide for you. MY Love waits, but soon I will rescue the ones who have already gotten deeply involved with their LORD, surrendered, and repent, and walk humbly with their GOD.

I must rescue those who choose for ME. I am True to MY Word and I will follow through. The rescue is coming. Get ready to be rescued and to escape with ME. Soon it will be too late to decide for ME in time for MY removal of the bride to her chambers in the sky. Moments on the clock…

This is your PATIENT GOD,

JESUS CHRIST! SAVIOR! MESSIAH!

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV): 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by AmenPraise: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
Delight your MTN callers with the WORD of GOD. Please send code below to 4100 to download CallerTunez on MTN Network N50 per download, subscription charges N50 per month also apply for new users. Watch out for Codes for other network

026069 1Kings17V14
026070 2Kings3V17
026071 2Kings4V43
026072 2Kings7V1
026073 Isiaih28V16
026074 Isiaih29V22
026075 Isiaih30V15
026076 Isiaih43V1
026077 Isiaih43V18_19
026078 Isiaih44V2
026079 Isiaih45V1
026080 Isiaih45V11
026081 Isiaih45V14
026082 Isiaih49V7
026083 Isiaih49V8
026084 Isiaih49V25
026085 Isiaih65V8
026086 Isiaih66V12
026087 Jeremiah31V16
026088 Jeremiah6V22
026089 Jeremiah15V19
026090 Jeremiah21V8
026091 Jeremiah30V18
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Declare your faith in Me by the things you do and the places you go!
Declare your faith in Me by your lifestyle!
Open your mouth and speak a word of faith and I shall bring it to pass.
Declare healing in your household and you shall be healed.
Shout it from the roof top and in the valley!
Declare it in the wind and in your space.
The enemy will flee!
I took Ezekiel in time (Ezekiel 40:1-4) and I passed John through time (Revelation 1:19) so that they could declare My word.
I will move in your situation. For My work is not measured in time but in sequence and events.
And yet why do you cry to Me? (Exodus 14:15). Lift up your faith and go forward.
Move according to My plan for I am working?things out.
They were looking but did not see (Matthew 13:13-15).
They were listening but could not hear.
They had the scriptures but could not understand.
When greatness walked among them they recognize it not.
He came to them but they refused to believe.
But you My children, you know Me.
You know who I am for My Spirit bears witness in you (Matthew 13:16).
And I shall quicken your mortal bodies and you shall come alive in Me (Romans 8:11) and I shall show you My greatness!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2011
Letter Spoken by Our LORD JESUS to Sabrina on August 10, 2011:

I am a GOD of total control. If you are IN ME and I in you, then you are guided by MY SPIRIT and you are MY children. Then MY SPIRIT has all control.

I want to talk about MY Beloved SPIRIT. HE wants to love, lead, nurture, comfort, and even correct you, if you allow HIM. MY SPIRIT lives in you. HE is available 24 hours on 24: day and night! HE is always there. HE is always present. HE never sleeps, MY Beloved SPIRIT.

HE was the power that made ME rise from the dead, without HIM, this was never done. MY SPIRIT is the power within you. MY SPIRIT is the truth within you. MY SPIRIT is the comfort within you.

Without MY SPIRIT nobody can be saved, since it is HE Who testifies against your spirit of your salvation. HE is the One Who speaks to you. You hear HIS Voice. HIS Voice is soft and sweet.

HE will never raise HIMSELF. MY SPIRIT is humble. But unfortunately, HE must live in houses that are full of idolatry, deceptive practises, blasphemy, etc. I am a GOD of TOTAL CONTROL! Without MY SPIRIT, salvation is not possible. HE is part of the TRINITY. HE does not stand on the last and lowest place.

On the contrary, I raise MY SPIRIT. HE is the ONE WHO works out everyhing in your hearts. HE is the ONE WHO induces you to pray. HE is the ONE WHO puts MY Arms around you. HE is the ONE WHO hears your prayers and brings them before MY Face.

HE is the ONE WHO discloses you MY Words. HE is the ONE WHO works out everything in your hearts and lives. HE is the One Who brings you healing and consolation. Then why do you belittle HIM? Then why do you not give HIM Glory? Then why do you block HIM in HIS work, by saying, “This far and no further!”

Why are you ashamed for the working of MY SPIRIT in your church buildings? Many are ashamed and block HIM. Many have their own program and in there is no room provided for MY SPIRIT.

Well, I tell you church, woe to you, if you treat MY SPIRIT this way! One day, HE will also treat you this way and withdraw HIMSELF and then you will dry as hay under the sun.

Treat MY SPIRIT with respect and allow HIM in your meetings. This is an order. Without HIM you can never survive. Without HIM you dry, lifeless.

Despise not the works of MY SPIRIT MY church! Do you know where I am present on Sunday morning or during any other meeting that you hold? There where MY SPIRIT is also present, for HE and I are ONE! So if you do not have HIM, you also do not have ME. This is revelation.

Just as MY FATHER and I are ONE, MY SPIRIT and I are also ONE. HE is MY Beloved SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE was already there from the beginning. The power of GOD.

Do not despise MY SPIRIT and HIS works. I urge you to pray for the presence of MY SPIRIT in your meetings, in your houses, in your hearts. Without HIM you bleed death. Without HIM there is no life!

I have shed MY BLOOD for the salvation of many and I have said: Be filled with MY SPIRIT. So be filled with MY SPIRIT and let HIM do the wonders and signs as described in MY WORD.

This world needs signs and wonders, as a signal for the unbelievers, that they might know that there is a power of GOD working in the universe, that they might know WHO created all this, that they might know WHO gave them the breath of life.

MY SPIRIT does not raise HIMSELF, but I want to raise HIM, MY Beloved SPIRIT. So be convinced that you also must raise HIM in your prayers, worship, and way of life. Lock HIM in, in everything you do. Raise HIM, worship HIM, invite HIM, every day again.

This is MY Will for everyone who believes. These are MY Words for today to MY church: WORSHIP AND EMBRACE MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES! BE LED BY MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES! LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES!

JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH, WHO WAS and IS and COMES!

Be ready, because “I AM” is coming on the clouds!

Do not fall asleep, but be awake at all times. Be energized with Power from on high. I invite you to invite this Power, HIS NAME is: HOLY SPIRIT.

[b]Romans 8:14 (KJV): For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:9 (KJV): But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:11 (KJV): But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Hebrews 9:14 (KJV): How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

John 14:26 (KJV): But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Romans 8:16 (KJV): The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 John 5:7 (KJV): For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV): For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Romans 5:5 (KJV): And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Acts 10:38 (KJV): How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Acts 7:51 (KJV): Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Genesis 7:22 (KJV): All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Matthew 10:27 (KJV): What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 (KJV): Quench not the Spirit.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
Eternal Faithfulness

I am eternally faithful to My beloved.
My faithfulness never wavers. It is constant.
Look on this gift from your Beloved with a heart of gratitude.
The world is unfaithful, and gives nothing of eternal value.
I want you to rest in the knowledge that you serve a faithful God.
I am faithful to My word.
I am constant in My devotion to you, and I will bring forth that shining hour that I have spoken about to you.
I will bring it about and you will know the faithfulness of your Beloved in a new and outstanding way,
a way that is not comprehensible to man, to the world, but will be embraced soundly by My followers.

My devotion is from everlasting to everlasting.
My faithfulness to you lives on. Receive all that I have to give.
Receive it with a thankful heart, for it is My desire for you to know the goodness of your God and the eternal faithfulness that lies therein.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2011

HIS PLENTIFUL RAIN

The Lord goes before His.
Even though they are lead though the wilderness and into deserts and drought stricken places,
He will send His plentiful rain.
Yes, the deserts shall blossom and the dry grounds bring forth with His Presence.
Though the nations of the world wither and grow weak,
His Holy People and His Holy Nation shall flourish by His Hand.
It is the time of restoration for those found in Him.
He shall lift His up from their hidden places, and they shall shine forth in His Glory.
The world shall see but fear, for they shall not understand.

[b]Psalm 68
1Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

2As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

3But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

4Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

5A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

6God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

8The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

9Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2011

Letter Given to Sabrina on August 14, 2011:

Words of the HOLY SPIRIT:

I am here. I am here with MY children on the earth. I live in their hearts. I want to be woven in their lives, but they do not see ME, they do not hear, they do not feel, they do not taste … MY children are hard of heart, they do not notice their GOD. Although a place for ME is prepared in their hearts. Although I have come to this earth to live in their midst, so they would be a light of their LORD and MASTER, The ONE WHO shed HIS BLOOD, MY LORD, MY GOD.

“I AM,” WE are ONE.

Words of the LORD JESUS:

Listen to the hearing of MY VOICE. MY children, if you do not convert now to the Living GOD of all eternity, there is a terrible time waiting for you. By conversion, I mean total surrender to the Trinity: FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.

Despise not the latter, HE is your LEADER OF LIFE, without HIM nothing is possible. I raise MY SPIRIT, so you also must raise HIM. Those who despise these words in his heart, despises THE ONE WHO speaks to you now, MY NAME is “I AM,” THE ETERNAL, THE ROCK, on WHO you should build your lives.

THE Imperishable ROCK, who lasts forever. I brought an Eternal SACRIFICE, so that you would have an Eternal Life with ME. Not a life without ME and THE FATHER and THE SPIRIT. WE are ONE, MY SPIRIT, and ME, as MY FATHER and I are one. So invite HIM in your lives. NOW is the time. What are you waiting for?

I have pulled many out of this lake of darkness, this dark world that literally bathes and nourishes itself with the food of the devil: qwn lusts, own emotions, self gratification, selfishness in all areas, pleasure, money, and egoism.

Pride rises above this all, because everything that is not done IN ME, is pride. Self-exaltation above everything and everyone calls pride. Your pride will go with you in hell, where the demons will eat from your pride.

These are harsh words, but the time is coming, MY children, the time is NOW and still many are not ready. You love to fill your time with dates, hours, days of MY soon return. Everyone has an explanation.

I tell you, some of you will know, but hide it in your hearts. I reveal MYSELF only to those who can keep it in their hearts, to those who can keep MY secrets, to those whose hearts are IN ME and I, IN them.

They are MY friends. They are MY beloved in this time. I draw anyone with cords of love, still … But the time is up. I must and want to address MYSELF to MY beloved, MY true and pure bride. She is MY beloved and to her I will reveal MYSELF in these last hours.

Argue but with these words, as you always do, but MY bride, oh MY bride, she lies on MY BOSOM, she loves ME with a sincere heart, even before she has seen ME, that is MY true bride.

Her heart is clean, sincere, and she has learned to worship her GOD in all aspects, in SPIRIT and in Truth. MY Truth is in her heart, she does not look at her circumstances, she does not let herself be led by her own emotions, she keeps her eyes fixed on ME, the Eternal, the Imperishable, THE ROCK: MY NAME IS JESUS CHRIST.

I have shed MY BLOOD for your healing, after spirit, soul, and body. Why then do you still go limp in spirit, soul, and body? Take MY WORD and BELIEVE!

Believe that “I AM” have come to shed MY BLOOD, so that you would lead a life, different than the world, so MY Light would be spread in this world, as a testimony to her. You are MY testimony! So go, and testify!

Talk about MY SACRIFICE, talk about MY soon return, make MY people ready. If I come today, then are you ready? Then are you beloved, ready? Then are those who you encounter daily, ready?

I want you to take MY testimony and spread MY Light in this world. If you are IN ME, everyone has a testimony. Testify MY children! The time is here and now.

“I AM” am here … But you do not notice ME. Your ears are hard to hear, your hearts fat to understand … saturated with this world, the fat of the devil, the devil’s food. Circumcise your hearts NOW and come to ME NOW in complete and total surrender.

MY HEART goes out to you. Be ready, MY children. Be really ready, because many are still not and the time knows no mercy. The time is ticking and very soon it will strike midnight and then MY pure, true, real bride will enter with ME in her rooms, where WE will lodge forever.

This is not poetry, this is real, reality. Repent and bring others in, your HELPER lives in you, if it is well. Ask HIS help in all things, MY SPIRIT is poured out into your hearts and lives, so make use of this DIVINITY in you and do not reject HIM.

HE is The ALMIGHTY: MY SPIRIT. HE is “I AM,” because WE are ONE. Reject HIM not, HE is the most precious thing you can have in this world. Yet how long MY children, will you be recalcitrant to reject all this? To reject these Words?

Search your hearts NOW! Ask MY SPIRIT to search your hearts, so that MY LIGHT may shine through you, through the fat layers, so that anything that is not of ME, will be consumed by MY consuming FIRE. “I AM” is a consuming FIRE!

You can be serious NOW with this FIRE or choose for the eternal flames of hell, which is a real fire and not poetry … Listen to the testimonies, read the testimonies!

My people have testimonies. I give them testimonies, to save you. Open your eyes, hearts, and ears, and hear what MY SPIRIT speaks to you and to the churches.

Who has an ear, he will hear. Who has a heart, he will understand. Who has an eye, he will see.

Your GOD: WHO fights for human hearts …

[b]Hebrews 1:8-9 (KJV): 8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

1 Corinthians 2:12 (KJV): Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Exodus 3:14 (KJV): And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

2 Timothy 3:1-4 (KJV): 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Proverbs 8:13 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

John 4:23 (KJV): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

1 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV): And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Matthew 13:15 (KJV): For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans 2:29 (KJV): But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Song of Solomon 7:11 (KJV): Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.

Isaiah 63:10 (KJV): But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Psalm 119:14 (KJV): I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psalm 119:46 (KJV): I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Word from the Lord

Come back my people, come back to your Lord!
Listen to you’re your hearts my people why do you still seek after the world, can’ t you see that there are no time left.

You turn your backs on me! Listen and fear this is your doom. For how can we walk together with your sins between us, my children?

Would I be roaring as a Lion unless I had a reason? My people have you forgotten what it means to do right, says the Lord.

I destroyed some of your cities as I did Sodom and Gomorrah, and still you won’t return to Me says the Lord.

There for I will bring upon you all these further evils I have spoken of. Prepare to meet your God in Judgment. For you are dealing with the One who formed the mountains and made the winds, He who turns the morning into darkness and crushes down the mountains underneath His feet, Jehovah the Lord of host is His name.

Seek the Lord and live. Turn from your idols, seek Him who created the Heavens and earth, for many and great are your sins. I know them all so well, be good, flee from evil and live. Then the Lord God of Host will truly be your helper. Hate evil and love the good, if you push me away, punishment awaiting you.  Seek after Me and live my children says the Lord your God.

John 3 :18 There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust Him to save them. But those who don’t trust Him already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God.

Please be serious with God time is short don’t miss may be the last call from God.

God Bless 

Naomi   South Africa
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Letter 148 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on Friday, August 12, 2011

MY daughter, I am ready to give you MY Words:

MY children, the hour is closing in. The time is at hand of MY soon return. I am coming to bring out MY church, MY true and faithful followers: those who follow ME closely…those who watch MY every move…those who desire closeness with ME…those who hang on MY every Word and move with ME…those who have eyes to see and ears to hear MY Truth through the giving of MY SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Children, the world is full of doubters, those who want no part in MY Words, those who refuse to see the Truth. They will be left, if they don’t turn back to ME. I want MY children to follow ME closely, their survival depends on it. MY enemy prowls like a hungry lion looking for who he can destroy. Children, you cannot go this alone. You need MY SPIRIT, you need ME. Without us you cannot survive.

You cannot follow the Words set out in MY HOLY Book that you must follow to be saved without the power of MY SPIRIT working fully in you. It is by the strength, power, and might of MY SPIRIT that you can withstand the testing of sin in this world, in this evil world around you. You cannot manage and keep from sin without the leading and guidance of MY HOLY SPIRIT bringing you through.

HE is a PROTECTOR. HE is a COUNSELOR. HE is a TEACHER. HE is a HELPER. HE is a COMFORTER. HE is your LEADER, if you invite HIM in daily into your heart, into your life, and surrender fully to ME, your LORD, MASTER, MAKER, CREATOR!

Give your life back to ME in full surrender. I will not accept a partial surrender. It must be complete. It must include all of you: all your planning, goals, future. You must lay it down before ME, knowing that only I hold the future. Only I know what is ahead, only I calm the seas, only I bring the springs over the mountains, only I put the stars in the skies and know the exact number of them.

You know nothing about even the next hour of your life, the next second of your life could change dramatically from what you think will happen, yet you entrust your future plans to your own hands. Children, this is utter and absolute foolishness! Give your life over to ME, the ONE WHO gave you this life you have in the first place.

You can trust ME. I am a GOOD GOD: GIVER of life…LOVER of men…LOVER of souls. MY SPIRIT can dwell in your SPIRIT and lead you down paths of righteousness, wholeness, purity, mental stability, peace, contentment, LOVE!

I can bring you into realms of Love that you cannot experience apart from ME, no matter how hard you seek for it through the world and the things of the world, and through other human relationships. You will never experience love through these other means, apart from ME, no matter how hard you try.

Stop striving against yourself and come into MY Peace, MY Calm, MY Love. I await patiently, but not long now. I come to pull MY people out and to put them in safekeeping where they will not be harmed for all eternity. This is the reward for following ME, fully surrendered in this evil world that rejects ME now completely.

You are hearing MY Words now. Soon I will be coming and taking MY children, who follow ME closely and these letters will cease. Read these letters carefully. Consider MY Words. Make these choices carefully. Think this over carefully. What is your life worth? Where will you spend eternity: with your MAKER or apart from ME? You choose. I will honor your choice “for” or “against” ME.

I, JESUS, AM COMING SOON!

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV): Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 147:4 (KJV): He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Mark 4:39 (KJV): And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Psalm 37:23 (KJV): The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Ephesians 3:18-19 (KJV): May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
August 18 2011

Little Hugo’s 6 visits to Heaven

Little Hugo visits Heaven the morning of August 18 2011 and this is what he saw.

He said he saw him walking on the narrow road on his way to Jesus, but he experience that it was very hard to stay on the road because demons mocks him and tell him to walk on the broad way,
He said to demons that he loves Jesus and want to stay on the narrow road.
The demons were still mocking him and then the Lord appears and rebuked the devil.
And he said that the devil was so scared and full of fear before the Lord that he was trembling.
Hugo asks the Lord to forgive him of his sins on earth and the Lord said his forgiven.
This time the Lord gave him a paper and tells him to write on it that he belongs to the Lord Jesus and that he will be obedient to Him only.
The Lord showed him 10 children, and how the devil harassed them also.
Then He took Hugo again to his house and there were a lot of people who was very excited to see Jesus.

After that the Lord took him again where they catch fish the last time.
He said he caught a crab and they where laughing about that, the Lord took him in a like chariot,
the flew over the clouds and Jesus tell him to look down where he saw a terrible earth quake and lots of people that run to and trough on the earth.
And Jesus told him do you see the people on earth running like that,
that is the people who did not listen to my warnings and don’t want to be obedient to me, and now they were left behind.
Then Jesus told him to read his Bible and tell him that He loves him.
Then he was back in his room.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2011

Letter 150 Received from the LORD JESUS Spoken to Susan August 17, 2011

Now daughter it is time to do the Letter for the people. Write MY Words out:

Children, this is your LORD speaking. I am JESUS. I am your ALL in ALL.
I come with a Letter for you. These Words are spoken to you. Never doubt.

Children the hour is closing in. The removal of the bride is near. She will be coming to her heavenly home. This is where she will dwell for eternity. She will have her habitation with ME, her LORD, for all time, endless time, time without ending. This MY children, is forever. She will never lack, never want. This is her reward for faithfulness in this life, for her devotion to ME and not the world, not worldly things.

I cannot have a bride that shares ME with the world. She cannot be with ME while she has her eyes longing after the world. I am a jealous GOD. It cannot be. Where do your eyes turn to? Do you pursue the things of the world to appear like all the ungodly around you who lust after the things of the world or do you only have eyes for ME?

Children, to be surrendered to ME, you must give ME your ALL—I want it all. I want your future planning, goals, dreams. I want you to lay them before ME, at MY feet. Most of MY children find this difficult, if not impossible to do. They want to blend with the ungodly men around them. They want to believe that their security rests on the planning of evil men, men who know ME not, who seek ME not. Then when their worldly planning caves in, they are so surprised.

MY children, rely not on the power of men and their chariots. This is evil to the core. It is foolishness. You cannot even know the next hour of your life, yet you allow men who are not GOD-fearing to plan your future and you rely on the evil world to keep you safe.

MY children, I despise your desire to blend in with the worldly to appear like the godless in your future planning. This is faithless action. This is showing fear and trusting in MY enemy. Do you not realize this?

I am a Great GOD WHO holds the future. I know tomorrow. I can guide your steps, but you must first come before ME, repent, and lay your entire life down before ME, and agree that relying on flesh is futile, but relying on GOD is safe.

Soon MY children, the world will become a dark habitation when MY bride is removed. Give ME your life now! Dwell in safety and I will prepare you to come with ME apart from the fire of MY coming wrath toward an evil and cruel world, this world that rejects GOD.

This day has been promised. MY Words are true. When you see the world align itself against MY people, you will see the soon coming of MY wrath poured out. I will release MY protection over the earth and MY enemy will reign in terror. The fear on the land will be robust, consuming, such as the world has never seen before. Now you are beginning to taste the fear coming. This is only a sampling of what’s ahead.

You cannot survive what is coming without your LORD JESUS and MY SPIRIT to guide you and to deliver you to safety. All flesh will know MY wrath when MY bride is gone. It is for her now that the world still seems so livable and still so attractive to you. MY bride is keeping this world from MY wrath poured out. She is a lamp in a dark world. When her lamp is removed with MY Holy Oil within her it will be all darkness and the loss will be great.

Wake MY children! Wake to truth! Pull the blinders off your face. Read MY Precious Book. Seek MY Precious HOLY SPIRIT. Come to receive MY Blood Covering, repent from your evil, surrender to ME! I will save you! I am pleading to save you. Don’t reject MY Words, MY Truth spoken long ago.

This hour is pressing in. Time is now to come to your senses. Step out—look at the world around you—see the evil closing in from all sides. I can save you. I am willing.

This offer will not last forever. Soon MY bride will be removed. Don’t miss being part of MY bride. MY invitation is for a limited time only and then we must go. Consider these Words. They are loving. I am a Loving GOD.

Embrace ME and I will enfold you in MY Strong Arms! Your safety will be guaranteed. But I will only accept a full surrender. These are MY Words. I am true to MY Words. Time is of the essence. I am crying out to you MY people! COME OUT OF THE WORLD! COME APART!

This is your LORD and MASTER

GREAT and HUMBLE!

JESUS

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Exodus 34:14 (KJV): For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Psalm 20:7 (KJV): Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Matthew 25:8 (KJV): And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by kolaoloye(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2011
DANIEL 3:
12There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

13Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.

14Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?

15Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

16Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

17If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

19Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

20And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

21Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

22Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

23And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

24Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

25He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

26Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.

27And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

28Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

29Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
RISE UP AND OVERCOME

Rise up,  O Called Out Ones of the Most High God!  Rise up! 
There is no fear in perfect Love.
Be not overwhelmed by the things coming upon the earth, but OVERCOME all by the Blood of the Lamb and the testimony of your mouths. 
Rise up in faith and take your place of authority. 
Move in the power and unction of the Holy Spirit.
Rule and reign by the authority of the name of JESUS and the power of His precious Blood.   
Rise up in your position of power and authority enabled and empowered through the revelation of the perfection of faith and
trust found in Him and His perfect love.
Speak to those mountains and they shall be moved! 
Call those things which are not as though they are! 
Stand in the gap! 
Restrain….restrain….until the One Who Comes comes!

Revelation 22:

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2011
I Will Give You the Plans of the Enemy

Now go! Go, believers.
Go, My achievers. March, My army.
Go into victory, for this is what I have ordained for you.
Go with My anointing.
Go equipped with My gifts of the Spirit.
Go forward knowing that your God is with you.
On every front, small or large, be assured of victory in Christ Jesus.
Pre-emptive attack, using My word as a sword, shall be your strategy,
so that you no longer have to face the surprise assault of the enemy and react to it.
For I will give you the plans of the enemy.
I will show you his stratagems and ploys, and illuminate to you where his attack will take place,
that you can go there and establish victory -- before the attack occurs.
No more will My people be beat up by the enemy of their souls but instead they will walk in the victory I have achieved on their behalf,
says the Lord, the Lords of Hosts,
the Lord of the angel armies.

Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2011
Letter 151 Spoken by the LORD JESUS to Susan August 21, 2011

Yes daughter, it is time for ME to give you Words:

Children, I am your LORD. It is by MY Grace that you are saved. It is not by your might, it is by MY Wonderful HOLY SPIRIT WHO brought ME up out of the grave and set ME on High Places next to the Right Hand of MY FATHER, your FATHER.

WE are ONE. WE are ALL in ALL. MY Power and Glory is ONE with the FATHER and the SPIRIT. WE are the ALMIGHTY DIADEM. WE rein Supreme over the universe, all of mankind, and beyond.

I bring you Truth Everlasting. MY Truth never falters. It never succumbs to the dealings of men. Men may say what they believe will happen, but MY Truth reins Supreme. MY Truth says: I AM RETURNING!

Men say they know what tomorrow holds. They predict coming futures, coming changes. They tell what they perceive mankind to look like years from now. They think they know. They plan, they plot, the predict. MY children, it is all dust, dust that I will soon blow away with the breath from MY Nostrils.

What men know about the future which is conceived and formulated in their evil hearts will fall to the ground very soon as reality sinks in: MY Reality! MY Truth! MY Future Plans!

I am sitting back on MY Throne in the Heavenlies watching the comings and goings of mankind, the strivings of men, who know ME not, who neither seek MY Face, open MY Book, Seek MY SPIRIT. I watch patiently as these men formulate their heathen, fleshly plans, plans that intentionally write ME out of mankind’s history books.

Yes, I hear every word spoken, I know every movement of a foot, every sparrow that falls to the ground does not get by ME! I am the Great “I AM.”

These plans of evil men to rewrite history without their GOD will soon fall to nothingness, pass away into eternal nothingness. MY Words will stand forever, never changing, everlasting Words of GOD, HOLY GOD!

Now children, WHO/who will you, align yourself with…your Everlasting, Unchanging, All-Knowing, All Powerful GOD of the Heavenlies and universe OR men who are evil and merely short lived dust whose names pass over the tongue for just a brief moment in time?

I am coming to retrieve MY eternal church prepared to dwell with ME in Righteousness for all-time. She is sharing space right now with these short lived evil men who profess to know the future, but actually know nothing. Soon she will be pulled to safety, to Everlasting Glory with her KING of Kings, LORD of Lords and those left who plot their evil deeds will then contend with MY Wrath for mankind.

Children, the hour of decision is now. Will you turn to follow these men and every school of thought conceived by MY fleshly creation inspired by MY enemy who longs to destroy you OR will you come to ME, your All Wonder-Making GOD?

Exchange your life of flesh and lust of the world for MY SPIRIT of Truth, MY Blood flowing with Springs of Living Water, Fountains of Love, overflowing Power, Love, Life, Truth!

The world is at a pivotal point. She is teetering on the edge of eternity, where evil man is taking over the earth, only to be met by MY Wrath overflowing. A sorrowful hour looms ahead. Do not remain behind. It will be an hour of great overwhelming sorrow.

I am pleading with you MY people, come to your senses. Wake to the changes going on around you. Stop listening to the explanations of godless men. They are writing their theories of what lies ahead from their godless hearts of stone. These are not men filled with MY SPIRIT. If they were you would know MY Truth, you would hear that all that was told in MY Book is now coming to pass and that now is the hour to prepare your heart to be ready for MY Imminent Return!

This is the time. The time is not way into the long distant future. It is now…so few are watching. Many make excuses for themselves why now cannot be the hour. I tell you so many will be caught in absolute disbelief as MY Coming catches them off guard, the way the flood came down around those on earth so long ago. Noah was tucked away in safety while the others were washed away in flood waters.

There is a storm coming, MY children, of dark clouds of evil. Come in from the storm to safety. This is going to require a complete surrender, a time of laying your complete life down. Let ME clean you up. Let ME save you.

I am the only SAVIOR. I am the ONE WHO will save. Rush to ME. See the storm clouds forming. Come into safety. Turn your life over to ME. I will clean you up, make you ready. Now is the hour of submission. Submit and dwell in safety, eternal safety.

I am the SAVIOR of mankind

Yes, MY Name is JESUS

EVERLASTING SAVIOR

[b]
Matthew 10:29 (KJV): Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV): 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Jeremiah 2:13 (KJV): For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

John 7:38 (KJV): He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Revelation 7:17 (KJV): For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Luke 9:23 (KJV): And he said to them all, if any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Grace !! angry angry[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
ogaga cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2011
This Letter was Dictated by the LORD JESUS CHRIST to Sabrina on August 23, 2011:

MY children, the time has now really come. All wordly plans must now be put aside, as I am ready to pick up MY bride. All plans that are still in your agenda now, must be filled concerning MY KINGDOM.

Namely, save souls, make people ready for MY Coming and save them from the fire. Many are not ready yet. I want passionate people who pray without ceasing in these last hours. These are the last hours. The days have already elapsed.

MY FATHER is ready. I am ready to pick up MY bride. NOW is the time! NOW is the time to come to ME in total surrender. NOW, MY children! Do not wait any longer, do not delay any longer, because on a day that you all do not expect, I will come and who will be ready?

Where will I find hearts and souls in prayer, waiting for MY Coming, waiting for the BRIDEGROOM. Where? I see few houses yet, few places yet. People become lukewarm, as they forget that their BRIDEGROOM is still coming. I AM am still coming!

Don’t you see it? Don’t you notice it? Wake up people, wake up NOW! NOW is the time! NOW is the time! Give everything to your LORD and MASTER, if I am your MASTER,

I AM the great ALMIGHTY GOD, CREATOR of heaven and earth. WE were here before the foundations of the world, even before you were born, WE were here, MY SPIRIT, THE FATHER and I. WE were always here in the universe.

So come to your MAKER, CREATOR of everything. WE have created everything, including you, including humans. You are OUR invention. You are perfectly made, each one of you, perfect in OUR Eyes.

But OUR enemy, enemy number one, has blinded you all, so everyone now is born in sin. Therefore, MY FATHER has provided a perfect plan, by letting ME share in your sin, so I wore all sin, of all people born and present and future.

All sin is washed away by MY shed BLOOD. I have worn it all MY children. So why then do you turn to dead gods, who are merely idols, made of wood and stone?

Why then do you turn to idols, living in your own self, in your own soul, in your own body, idols mentioned in MY WORD? These idols, but who only work out and want to work out their own orientation, will destroy you, if you do not come to ME NOW in this last hour.

O’ MY children, open your eyes and ears for MY SPIRIT! HE has so much to tell you. HE is always willing to speak to you, but you do not have time. Time for what?

No time for MY SPIRIT! How unfortunate, how very unfortunate. Many do not know MY SPIRIT and as I already mentioned earlier in MY Letters, without HIM no salvation is possible. So you best give HIM the honor HE deserves.

HE is the Great “I AM,” the ALMIGHTY, the MAKER, the CREATOR of all, the Breath that you breathe in and blow out, HE is one with US, OUR SPIRIT, so treat HIM as your ALMIGHTY GOD and not just as a help in times of need.

When MY SPIRIT is taken away from this world, there will be times of need, as never known in the history of this world. This time is about to break through, she is ripe.

NOW is the time to warn your family, friends, acquaintances, and everyone on the street of things to come. If you still feel ashamed and fill your time with other things, I will also be ashamed when I come for MY bride, as she is not ashamed to mention MY NAME: JESUS CHRIST.

The delights that WE have prepared for all of you, who are worthy to enter MY KINGDOM, are beyond all the pomp and circumstance and delights of this world. This lapse into nothingness compared to MY HEAVENLY PARADISE and KINGDOM.

It is a big KINGDOM and there is room for many. Unfortunately, many others will use to take their place, as they have not made it, through their own stubborness, their own folly, their own unruly behaviour.

MY children, please listen to these Words. These are serious words of Love for MY people. Make yourselves ready NOW, warn the world, and come into your rooms to meet ME, where I can already fill you with MY Glory, the Glory of MYSELF, Who is Coming!

This is your LORD and MASTER,

GLORY for EVER and EVER

[b]Luke 22:29-30a (KJV): 29And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; 30That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom,

Proverbs 24:11-12 (KJV): 11If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain; 12If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

Jude 1:22-23 (KJV): 22And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Luke 12:40 (KJV): Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Genesis 1:26 (KJV): And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

John 17:24 (KJV): Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV): According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Revelation 21:8 (KJV): But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 (KJV): 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Luke 9:26 (KJV): For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

John 14:2-3 (KJV): 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
+ Always remember, My beloved ones, that the Spirit of Christ [the Holy Spirit] "abiding" [dwelling] within you is greater than the spirit[s] of antichrist - and all those they work through.

, "Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater [mightier] than he who is in the world", 1 John 4:4 The Amplified Translation
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
Beloved, refuse to allow your circumstances or emotional responses to your current situation to pull you away from the truth of My word.
Let the Word be your plumb line and truth your foundation.
And, set a watch for confusion, for it is an attack and temptation from the enemy.
As you have read, I am not the author of confusion.
Seek me in the simplicity of a pure heart,
and I will bring clarity and peace in the midst of chaos, says the Lord.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2011

I arise today
Through a mighty strength:
God's power to guide me,
God's might to uphold me,
God's eyes to watch over me;
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to give me speech,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to shelter me,
God's host to secure me.
first millenium - bridgid of gael
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Fear is forged in hell
- issued by Satan as a standard weapon to all demons.
They are full of fear themselves, like scorpions are full of poison.
Satan wants to sting us - to make us all sick with fear and its paralyzing force.
But: FEARS ARE ILLUSIONS, phantoms.
They will only take substance if we accept them. God promises:
"No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper." (Is. 54,17) For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.Unfortunately this weapon of fear has been so active at stopping so many from living in the fullness of they lives in Christ Jesus.
May we all pray for all our fellow brothers and sisters that they would know with their whole being that God is their shield and strong tower and that Satan and all his demons can not stand against the power of our heavenly father.
May all attacks of the enemy fail to even land a blow on all the holy people of God that have been born again and now have new hearts that are good and Satan knows what all of us are capable of doing and he fears it so he attacks us to discourage us and stop us from being who we can be. Lord i pray show these people who they truly are.
Fear brings torment.
Its presence means the absence of Faith.
And without faith it is impossible to please God.
For whatever is not of faith is a sin.

"No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper." (Is. 54,17)
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

[b][color=#006600][/color][/b]REINHARD BONNKE
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2011
August 28, 2011 – Letter given to Sabrina from the LORD JESUS:

I am here to reveal you MY Words and to the world:

MY Words are pure and chaste, clean and true. MY WORD is TRUE. There is no other truth than MY Holy WORD: THE BIBLE.

MY Holy WORD has already saved many lives. MY WORD is full of life experiences to save others, full of wisdom to teach others, full of testimonials. It is MY BOOK of Testimonies, so many would be saved.

I have described MY BOOK, full with Words of Love to pull you to MY HEART. A more loving book you will not find. MY BOOK is unique and there is no other. MY BOOK exists for ever.

MY prophets have lived and written down their words, under the leadership of MY HOLY SPIRIT, WHO worked in their hearts to realize this. MY BOOK is rejected and held in contempt and despised by many.

It is MY BOOK, OUR BOOK of Testimonials, recorded for ever and ever. MY BOOK is so precious. It contains all the wisdom of life, lived by many of MY former servants, teachers, and prophets.

I still raise up prophets today, nothing has changed. This is a time of abundant grace, a time of dreams, visions, reports, and testimonies in abundance. There is no man who cannot be saved on this earth.

I manifest MYSELF to anyone. Nobody has an excuse for not knowing his or her GOD. Everything is finished, everything is done. Nothing stands in the way for MY coming. MY coming is sure very near now, those who heed, know and watch day and night for THEIR BLESSED BRIDEGROOM.

They are MY blessed ones and will be abundantly blessed in MY KINGDOM with THEIR BRIDEGROOM. Heed MY prophets, MY children! I tell you, they did not rise up themselves, but this is MY work, MY glorious work in every one of them.

Many years already I warn MY children, year after year: again and again. Yet MY Words by MY anointed ones get no attention. They are despised and rejected. Yet they are appointed by ME as MY messengers in this corrupt world full of the spirit of the antichrist.

They are appointed to write down and proclaim MY Words to the world, just as I have appointed MY prophets in former times, to write down MY WORD.

You have enough on MY WORD, but MY great grace and that of MY FATHER’s works, that you are blessed in abundance by MY Messages that I send into the world now. Many, many Words I have already given, coming from MY Throne of Grace.

MY Grace is big MY children, but the day is approaching with quick steps, that I come to pick up MY bride to finally take her, where she belongs. I earnestly desire to take MY bride, oh, she is beautiful in MY Eyes, she is attractive to MY Face, she has made herself pure and beautiful for her GOD.

A Pure, Divine Purity, she wears MY Mantle, a Mantle soaked in MY BLOOD. This is the only Mantle that I will allow in MY KINGDOM, a Mantle of humility, without shame for her GOD. This is MY MANTLE!

I love MY bride. She is MY chosen one, she is MY beloved. O’ MY beloved bride, I come! I really come. Everything is made ready; everyone rejoices to meet MY bride, the one who put off her life for her GOD, as I have put off MY Life for her. That is MY beloved.

She is washed in MY Precious Shed BLOOD. She knows what it is to live a life in self-sacrifice, without compromises with this world, cleaned by MY WORD, washed in MY BLOOD, filled with MY SPIRIT.

A friend of MY SPIRIT, they are ONE. MY SPIRIT and MY BRIDE are ONE. Together they will come into MY HEAVENLY REALMS where I have prepared everything to receive her. O’ a glorious unique moment it will be! How I long for that moment.

Come MY bride, lock yourselves up in your closets and let ME love you dearly. Now I want to love you dearly, MY BRIDE and I. I long for this fellowship, for these moments of pure worship in SPIRIT and in Truth, MY BRIDE and I. O’ how a GOD can long for HIS bride!

Come MY beloved, “I AM” am here for you, come. Still a very, very short time and I take you to MY HEAVENLY KINGDOM, MY KINGDOM is ready to receive you, everything is made ready to behold the beauty of MY bride, the miraculous work of MY Shed BLOOD.

Your KING is waiting …

2 Kings 23:3 (KJV): And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.

Acts 1:16 (KJV): Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

2 Peter 1:21 (KJV): For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 61:10 (KJV): I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Letter 152 Words Received from the LORD JESUS by Susan August 27, 2011:

Daughter We can begin. Yes these Words are for MY children.

Children, the hour is now. The hour is at hand. Please believe ME. I am the LORD GOD in Heaven. I am coming for a pure bride. Cry out to ME for your salvation! You have only ME to cry to. No one else can save you.

There are large changes coming to the earth. Many changes: changes that bring destruction; changes that bring bank failures; changes that bring hardness of heart from MY enemy; changes that destroy. You are only witnessing the beginnings of what is to come.

You have peace and prosperity where you are now and you live in denial of what is coming. The world system is failing. You close your ears and eyes to it because you cannot accept the truth. MY children stop living in denial. Do you not see I cannot bless the unblessable? Stop praying for ME to bless your countries. I cannot bless what is filled with rebellion toward ME, a Holy GOD.

You must now pray for your own personal salvation. You must pray to be made ready for MY Rescue through the purification of MY Precious Blood and the Work of the Gracious and Abiding HOLY SPIRIT WHO will come along side you and save you through sanctification.

I am asking you to shed your love of this world. Peal away your desires for this world, a world of enmity to ME, a Holy GOD. I cannot look upon such sin any longer. I cannot tolerate such evil any longer. The world is engaging in all-out rebellion to GOD. This is blasphemy, witchcraft, egotism, pride, self-centeredness, anger, bitterness, rebellion to parents, lasciviousness, antichrist behavior.

All is evil and rampant: even in the churches that carry MY Name. Hatred among peoples, pornography, disputes, back-biting, people who are agitated one to another living with evil intent toward each other, mocking MY Holy Name, plotting evil toward each other, revenge, and unholy judging that I am not part of.

Yes, sin abounds over the earth. Why children do you not see it? Do you really think this world can carry on for years and years ahead apart from GOD, apart from MY Holy instruction, direction, guidance, and love? Why do you doubt so? Why do you believe evil man can carry this burden on his shoulders many years into the future apart from MY intervention?

Man from around the globe is consumed in all kinds of evil and yet you believe life can carry on just fine without ME. You are not reading MY Book. You are not seeing the signs. You are not seeking MY SPIRIT! You are blind to the Truth, blinded by your own evil desires, agendas, plans to which you have never consulted with ME! I am not ordaining plans into the future ahead. These are not MY Plans. These are your own plans.

MY Plans do not include the support of a world who wants to reject GOD. You are mistaken if you believe this MY children. You must prepare your hearts. Come before ME in repentance. I am a Loving GOD, Truly Loving. I will receive you. Cry to ME in humility. Humble yourself before ME and I will deliver you!

The hour is closing down. I am seeking repentance. This is what I want. Humble hearts, humble souls, humble spirits, humility. This is who I will receive into MY Kingdom: only the humble, childlike faith. These Words stand.

Yes, I can put a humble spirit in you if you cry out to ME. Call on MY Name. Yes, I will save you. Call out to ME daily. Walk with ME daily. Lean on ME daily. Die to the flesh. Seek ME, your Great GOD. I can save you. I long to do it. This is why I came and humbled MYSELF before mankind. I came for the salvation of the lost!

Time is diminishing. Let ME rescue you. At MY Name I can rescue you. MY Heart is willing, always willing to save. Now come before ME. Lay yourself down before ME and let ME cover you in MY Blood. It is MY Blood that saves. MY Blood covering over your sins make you acceptable to MY FATHER WHO sees all from Heaven. HE sees you through MY Blood covering and you therefore can be united with the FATHER for eternity. Without MY Blood, you are lost.

Consider this carefully as a great hour approaches. More despair for the world. Allow yourself to be covered in MY Blood and to receive MY Salvation, clear your name of past transgression. Let ME write it in the LAMB’s Book of Life. This is MY desire.

Daughters, sons, children: come before ME. Repent of your evil. Humble yourself at MY Throne. I will receive you. All is not lost. Come now! Don’t delay.

GOD is for you!
Who can be against you!

I AM SAVIOR!

THE GREAT KING JESUS

MEEK LAMB OF GOD

[b]
John 14:6 (KJV): Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Isaiah 2:11 (KJV): The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Luke 18:16-17(KJV): 16But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 17Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Galatians 5:16-25 (KJV): 16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Romans 8:31 (KJV): What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

John 3:16 (KJV): For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 317
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.