Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74193 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by manakeagie: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2011
I made a vow to God that i will always cherish the Old ragged Cross till ma trophies at Last are laid down and will cling to that Old Ragged cross till i will exchange it with A Crown, I Love GOD, I Call Big G.O.D, I love the encouragements they bless my heart each day that passes ,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2011
Please pray 4 me guys:::I want to be a perfect christian, a perfect child of God who has no sin @ all, however litl it may seem, Pray 4 me sumbody, I'ld be ever grateful
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2011

Last night (August 22, 2011), I had such a wonderful experience with the HOLY SPIRIT. He taught me so much and also gave me a very important message for the church and told me that I have to share it with you.

I went to bed and while sitting in bed the HOLY SPIRIT told me to go to Mark 7. I did that and started reading. When I got to these four verses from Mark 6, 7, 8, and 9, the HOLY SPIRIT then started teaching me.

He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: Mark 7:6-9: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.7 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men—the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.”9 He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.”

Through this scripture He taught me that the church today is no longer following the one true commandment of GOD. They have formulated their own programmes, protocol, their own traditions which they keep and follow, as though they are from GOD. They are also teaching people to follow them; teaching these "traditions" as doctrine. The HOLY SPIRIT then gave me words:

"Yes My child, the church has totally lost it. They have lost the great commandment of GOD the MOST HIGH. They are drawing away from the Truth which is “CHRIST alone.”
CHRIST JESUS is the only Way, Truth, and Life. HE IS GOD! They have lost the True Way. They have traded the truth for the wealth of this world that is passing away. They are toying with the Word of GOD, the WORD OF LIFE. Little do they know that they are looking at death in the eye, they are playing with death—this world; they are facing death, yet too blind to see it. I am GOD and I see all, I know all. I am the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD and yes, I am GOD. For I, the FATHER and the SON are ONE. WE are the "I AM." I am GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT. I am GOD and see all.

I am the ONE WHO brings Truth and reveals it to the church, the children of GOD. Only a few hearts are opened to ME though. I see only a few of the children of GOD who truly believe and trust in ME. I am the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD and I have come to teach, guide, comfort, counsel, and direct the church—the children of GOD, but only a few allow ME to do this. This is MY job. Do you not understand? O' you perverse nation, a rebellious nation!! Only a few allow ME to lead them. Some limit MY help, work, and counsel. I am an unlimited GOD; nothing is too hard for ME. Why do you limit ME? Why O' why children? Why do you see ME as powerless and unessential, unimportant in your lives? I am the ONE WHO gives you life. I am the BREATH OF LIFE. I am the SPIRIT of GOD. It is the SPIRIT WHO gives life or do you not know? I am alive and I am indeed your LIFE GIVER. The HOLY SPIRIT of GOD gives life.

I love you MY children and I really do want to fellowship with you. I want to be known by you, I want to know you. I want to reveal to you all truth, to teach you, lead you, comfort and counsel you. I am here for you, yet only a few recognize that. I want you ALL, not a few. I want all MY children to surrender their lives to ME. Surrender fully to ME--the HOLY SPIRIT. Die to self and allow ME to lead you in the path of righteousness. Let us explore the truth and greatness of the LORD GOD together. I love you MY children.

You cannot do anything without the HOLY SPIRIT—ME. You cannot read and understand the Word, pray, nor even conquer over the wicked one and his deceit. You can do nothing but bring more harm to your soul. Now allow HIM WHO knows all and has given you life to lead you in this life. I love you. Not even temptation can be overcome if you are on your own. You need the SPIRIT of GOD. Allow ME to fill you, allow ME to dwell in you and lead you. Allow ME to reside in MY temple, your body. Do you not know that your body is MY temple?

O’ precious children, heed MY Words. These are indeed the last days and no one can conquer on their own. You need the SPIRIT of GOD. I alone can prepare you for the coming of the LORD. Yes, even in this last hour, I am able to refine you. I can give you life in abundance. I alone can ensure that your garment is preserved, kept clean, spotless, without any wrinkle or blemish. O' come dear children. Time is indeed up. Come, for your LORD is soon to come with the clouds. The SPIRIT and the bride say, "Come!"

I love you dear children. Listen to MY plea and allow ME to lead you in all purity and righteousness. I love you. This is indeed the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD addressing you, giving you words from MY Heart. I love you and am reaching out to you in this last hour. It is indeed I, GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT."

"JESUS IS COMING!"

The HOLY SPIRIT then gave me these scriptures:

[b]
Genesis 2:7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Job 33:4: The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:16-17: 16And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 14:26-27: 26But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 15:26-27: 26But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning

John 16:13-15: 13However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Romans 8:14-16: 14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Romans 8:5-6 5For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Romans 8:2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:26-27: 26Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Galatians 5:16: I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Roman 8:1: There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Romans 8:7-8: Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Corinthians 6:19: Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

John 3:5-6: 5Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 6:63: It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Mark 8:34-36: 34When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 35 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. 36 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Jude 1:20-21: 20But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Ephesians 5:26-27: 26That He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Zechariah 4:6: So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of hosts.

Revelation 22:7: Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 19:9: Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”

Revelation 2:29: He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
[/b]

My dear sister, the HOLY SPIRIT then outlined the "Traditions" of men to me:

Traditions, protocol, programmes in churches!

-TRADING IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD:

Mark 11:15-17: So they came to Jerusalem. Then Jesus went into the temple and began to drive out those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. 16 And He would not allow anyone to carry wares through the temple. 17 Then He taught, saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it a ‘den of thieves.

-PROGRAMMES (time-limited services)

The SPIRIT of the LORD is not allowed to word and complete HIS Will in the church. HE is not allowed to make HIMSELF fully manifest, to teach, guide, and reveal Truth.

Appointment of leaders (and servants) "I am not consulted when this is being done. Pastors just choose whoever they ‘feel’ like choosing at any time. If it feels good or suites them and the person is favoured in their eyes, then he/she is appointed as leader, evangelist, or intercessor. This is nonsense!!!"

-WORSHIP

"Worship is just an act of tradition! Worship is now more of a performance than a ministry. Instead of the HOLY SPIRIT to worship through them, they stop or control HIM. They want to be in charge of their "performance." I am not allowed to move as I ought. I am not permitted to minister. Ministers of the LORD in worship are operating illegally—without the anointing. You can do nothing without MY anointing! WAKE UP!!!”

Mark 7:6-7: He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written?: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. 7And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

John 4:23-24: But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

-TITHE

Tithe is now a norm, fashion and an exchange for blessings. MY children are misled and therefore stray from the truth. I am not pleased!! Go back to MY Word and ask ME to help you understand the real and true meaning of offering.

-PREACHING

Self-prepared sermons! Servants of the MOST HIGH, pastors are preaching what they want, what feels good to the congregation. You are misleading MY children; greater punishment awaits those who cause MY little ones to fall!!! REPENT NOW!!!

Matthew 18:6: Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in ME to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

-IMMORALITY (this is the LORD JESUS addressing the church):

Fornication, impurity, and immorality in the church, what is this I see? MY church is turned into a club! I am disgusted by all that I see in the church. Immorality is as normal as drinking a glass of water, accepted by the church and even leaders!! MY Blood was not shed for fun. I did not shed MY Blood for MY children to swim in sin deliberately—hoping to come running to ME as though all is well. I am not a GOD to be toyed with!! I am tired of this. You have brought the flesh--the world into MY house and you gladly rejoice over it. You gladly rejoice over sin!! Repent, for MY wrath is to be poured out on this evil generation. I cannot stand this anymore!! MY wrath is coming upon this land. REPENT NOW!! REPENT! REPENT, for time is indeed short!!! With a broken spirit and a contrite heart, with godly sorrow in your heart come before ME and Repent! The time of MY return is at hand!!! I AM COMING!!!

“I am GOD and GOD alone.

I am GOD and there is none beside ME

I, JESUS, am GOD. I AM COMING!”

Revelation 3:11: Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2011
Faith, Substance, and Evidence
September 3, 2011

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1)

The eleventh chapter of Hebrews, known as the great Hall of Fame of Faith reciting the faith and resulting action of many Old Testament heroes, begins with a description of what faith is.

First, we see that it is the "substance of things hoped for." Biblically, we know that the Christian "hope" is a hope so real it has substance in the present. None of the people of faith recited in this chapter actually saw the promises made to them come to fruition, but they so believed in them that they lived in the present as if the future were reality.

The word "substance" occurs only two other times in Hebrews. It is used to speak of Christ as the exact representation of God's essence and nature, "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person |i.e., substance|" (Hebrews 1:3). It is also translated "for we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end" "confidence," (Hebrews 3:14), and speaks of a deep assurance. Putting this all together, our text could then be rendered, "faith is the essence of our assurance of things yet in the future."

The word "evidence" could be translated "conviction," or even "proof." The word implies a logical, airtight argument. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof |same word as 'evidence'|, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16). This sort of evidence is something we know to be true, something about which we have such conviction we act accordingly.

The first half of the verse brings a future truth down into the present; the second half commits our lives to that truth. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
[shadow=red,left]Daily Manna[/shadow]

You Must Pray

TEXT: EZRA 10:1-17

"Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore" (Ezra 10:1).

Dr. A.T. Pierson said: "There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer". In 1952, Albert Einstein was asked by a Princeton doctoral student what was left in the world of original dissertation research? Einstein replied, "Find out about prayer". Pastor Cho attributed the phenomenal growth of the church in Korea to the preparation of the people of God to pay the price, to "pray and obey".

In our text, the Lord is setting before us the prerequisites of revival and restoration to acceptable worship. Ezra indeed prayed the price in repentance, confession and fervent prayer unto the Lord who promised that: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Today, if we are going to hear the sound of revival, have the fullness of the Spirit upon us like in the time of Ezra, there must be raised to heaven, fervent prayers driven by pure love for God and the glory of His Name. It must be prayer that is predicated on deep confession and renewed obedience to His word. This effectual, fervent, and prevailing prayer must be centred on the advancement of Christ's Kingdom on earth through evangelism and holiness of life. Are you ready to pay the price?

Thought for the day: "Prayer is the force that moves the hand that moves the universe"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2011

Letter 153 Letter Spoken by LORD JESUS to Susan 9-1-11

Write MY Words down:

This is MY Voice. Listen Carefully. The hour is approaching for MY Return. Daughter this is a fact. Many do not believe it. It is true, I am coming!

The hour has become very evil and dark. The people know not their GOD. They see ME not. I am not recognized by MY children. I am your GOD and yet other things captivate you more. You are succumbing to other voices. These voices tell you all is well, put your faith in your own might and reasoning.

You are splintered. You are divided. MY House is not divided. You either will have all of ME or none of ME. Don’t you know a house divided can’t stand? This is the lukewarm church: MY children who are half-heartedly for ME but actually are whole-heartedly against ME. A little relationship with ME is not a full fellowship that will save you. You must abide in ME and not partially or fully with the world. I desire surrender, intimacy, closeness to MY children, without other distractions that pull them away.

The hour is close for MY Return. If you do not keep your eyes fixed on ME you will not see ME when I come. How can you expect to be saved in MY coming for MY church, if you are not even watching?

To watch, you must be interested in watching and waiting. Waiting goes with watching. Too many want no part in waiting and the world distracts them away as they wait. Waiting can be difficult, too difficult for many. Am I not worth it? Did I not pay a large price for your salvation?

I paid it children. The price was great. Your LORD GOD, HIMSELF came down and became lower than angels and became as a worm to mankind to save all mankind. I gave of MYSELF so that men could be redeemed. What a TRIUMPH! Men can now approach MY FATHER’s throne with MY Blood Covering and enjoy sweet companionship with their MAKER.

Children the hour of MY Return is close. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Don’t let the enemy steal your crowns, your place with ME in eternity. O’ he wants to steal, kill, and destroy. He will distract, kill, and destroy many of MY children.

Surrender your life to ME fully. Lay down your life, seek MY Face. Give ME all. Then through MY SPIRIT you will receive discernment to know the right words. In your heart, your spirit will tell you the Words coming from MY SPIRIT to your spirit.

Pray for discernment. I will give it to you if you come to ME, seeking full surrender, clean hearts, feet that walk to do MY Will. This is MY Heart. This is MY Will that We be as One, that you come into MY Perfect Will: the narrow path. The path is narrow because so few want to be in MY Will. They fight ME to be in their fleshly will.

Only by MY PERFECT Will will you recognize the way to everlasting life, salvation.
It is MY Perfect Will for your life. Without MY Will for your life, which I give from receiving your fully surrendered heart, you cannot enter MY Kingdom when I call up MY bride to come out of the earth to return to her place in the heavenlies at MY Side, her Royal BRIDEGROOM.

Children, I know your hearts: every heart, whether turned to ME or not. The hour is coming when I will remove MY beloved church and if you remain behind it will be a devastating blow.

I am giving out numerous Words to warn you, to show you the path of Light to lead you out: MY Light. You have three ways to know the truth: Surrender your life to ME, JESUS, your everlasting LORD; Repent to ME, a Flawless Holy GOD for your life of sin before ME; and receive MY HOLY SPIRIT fully over your life. Ask for filling; ask for HIS complete habitation into your spirit; ask for MY SPIRIT in all HIS fullness. Crucify and remove all flesh to make room for the dwelling of MY SPIRIT in yours so that We will be as One!

I long for your intimate companionship. Bring ME into your life in full ownership. I will fill you completely and give you MY SPIRIT. We will walk as One. MY SPRIT will guide your steps. Let us walk together. Let ME carry your burden, MY Yoke is easy. Now is the hour of decision. Wait no longer in indecision. Choose for ME.

Saving you is what I long to do. You are surely seeing the signs. Come to ME in full surrender. Don’t delay. MY Kingdom is coming. MY bride is being made ready. Come and be purified in MY Blood. The hour is now to seek MY Face, MY Glorious Comely Face.

I am JESUS
AUTHOR of SALVATION

[b]

Matthew 12:25 (KJV): And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

2 Timothy 4:8 (KJV): Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV): But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2011
The Doctrine of the Few
September 4, 2011

"The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people" (Deuteronomy 7:7)

Modern people--even Christians--tend to measure success in terms of bigness. God's measure, on the other hand, is based on quality, not quantity. There were undoubtedly millions of people on the earth, for example, when the Flood came in the days of Noah, but only "few, that is, eight souls were saved" as the waters lifted up the Ark (1 Peter 3:20).

A few centuries after the Flood, populations had again increased, and great nations had developed in Egypt and Sumeria and elsewhere. But God called one man, Abraham, to establish a new nation, and Abraham obeyed. A number of great nations (Arabs, etc.) came from Abraham, but again God chose only one--Israel, to inherit the promise. Israel did grow, but as our text shows, even this chosen nation was nearly always insignificant compared to other nations.

In Israel's history, many instances are recorded when God used just a few to battle many. God used Gideon's 300 men to defeat 135,000 Midianites (Judges 7:7; 8:10). Similar deliverances occurred in the days of David, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Hezekiah, and others.

In the New Testament, the Lord Jesus told His disciples that "where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" (Matthew 18:20). He also said to them: "Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom" (Luke 12:32).

God's criterion is that of motivation rather than multiplication. "Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matthew 7:14). But those few will be faithful servants and will someday hear Him say: "Well done, thou good and faithful servant . . . enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" (Matthew 25:21). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2011
Yokefellows
September 5, 2011

"And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life" (Philippians 4:3)

Although the word "yokefellow" is out of use today, the meaning is easily understood. Most of us know a yoke is a device that connects two animals together to increase the power for the work that needs to be done.

Jesus said "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:29-30). From a spiritual perspective, we labour together with the Lord Jesus. Among ourselves, we labor in the gospel. It is worth noting that God sees the marriage bond as "joined together" (same term) with a yoke (Matthew 19:6).

Interestingly, as Paul speaks highly of the women who "laboured" with him, he uses two very different concepts to recognise their contribution. First, he describes them as sunathleo, or those who are "engaged in the contest" with him, like "a man also |strives| for masteries" (2 Timothy 2:5). Then Paul uses sunergos to describe those who have accomplished meaningful work alongside him. Titus is described as Paul’s "partner and fellowhelper" (2 Corinthians 8:23). These women had evidentially earned Paul’s respect for their commitment to the kingdom work.

Although the picture drawn by these synonymns rests on the work aspect, surely there is the assumption that those who are yoked together are anticipating a common goal. Jesus, with "the joy that was set before him endured the |work of the| cross" (Hebrews 12:2). And we labour in the kingdom since our "names are in the book of life." HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2011
thank you lord for uncountable mercies to us.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2011
@ OLAADEGBU

Welcome Brother be Blessed
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2011

Words of the HOLY SPIRIT:

I AM that I AM, says MY WORD. I AM am your GOD. I live in your hearts. “I AM” come into your hearts to lead, to comfort, to guide, to correct, to educate, to punish, if necessary.

Yet you reject MY indications and advices. Yet you still want to follow your own flesh, that reigns in you. Let ME reign in you, I am GOD’S SPIRIT, poured out over the flesh, so you might be sanctified IN ME.

So do not reject ME, THE ETERNAL GOD, yes, also I am GOD, the SPIRIT OF GOD and the ONE WHO now lives in your spirit, soul, body; at least if you are GOD’S children.

Do not reject ME and do not block ME, says the SPIRIT OF GOD. I only want to lead you on the eternal Road, the narrow road that leads to Life. Your own flesh only wants to lead you on the broad road, that leads to death, to satan, and his kingdom.

Do you follow ME or him? Do you follow ME or is your flesh leader and ruler in your depraved body? Your body that is perishable. To dust only it will return.

Please, let ME, the SPIRIT OF GOD, WHO you call HOLY SPIRIT, reign in your hearts, soul, spirit, and body. Let ME take total control. Only total control is surrender. There is no half-surrender, or today yes and not tomorrow.

Surrender is surrender, totally, completely, without compromises, in full confidence to the ONE WHO lives in you, at least, if I live in you. Many think they are led by the SPIRIT OF GOD and call on MY NAME, while I am never invited to rule in their hearts.

I only come by invitation. Call on ME and I will reveal MYSELF to you. O’ children of GOD, do not resist ME, please, do not resist ME. I have so much to do in you, so much to reveal, so much to heal.

Do not resist ME, but call on ME and I will come and take possession of your hearts, as a GOOD STEWARD. Trust ME, only ME. Crucify your own flesh on a daily basis, appeal to the shed BLOOD of MY LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Exalt HIM in your hearts and lives. But without ME salvation is not possible. So do not resist ME, the SPIRIT OF GOD. This I speak to your salvation and welfare, since the time of MY LORD is coming.

Be wise in these last days and hours, be wise. Ask ME for wisdom and insight in all things.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD, ETERNAL, ALMIGHTY ONE

[b]
Jeremiah 26:5 (KJV): To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;

Mark 13:35 (KJV): Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Nehemiah 9:20 (KJV): Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.

Psalm 31:5 (KJV): Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Isaiah 30:1 (KJV): Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
Ezekiel 36:27 (KJV): And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

John 14:26 (KJV): But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Acts 4:31 (KJV): And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Romans 8:9 (KJV): 9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:14 (KJV): For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Job 22:23 (KJV): If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.

Ezekiel 36:23(KJV): And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
grace5:

@ OLAADEGBU

Welcome Brother be Blessed

You are blessed and highly favoured. More grace to you as you continue to edify the body of Christ with inspiring words.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sacrifice and Service
September 6, 2011

"Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all" (Philippians 2:17)

Paul saw himself as "poured out" as an offering (Greek spendo) on the "sacrifice and service" of these precious friends.  This special word is used only one other time, when Paul was "ready to be offered" at his death (2 Timothy 4:6).

Paul's ministry among the Philippians resulted in the godly lifestyle of the church.  They became sacrifices (Greek thusia) much like the Lord Jesus "hath given himself for us" (Ephesians 5:2) and as we are all told to "present |our| bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is |our| reasonable service" (Romans 12:1).

The service that is commended of the Philippians is a public service undertaken at one's own expense (Greek leitourgia).  Several men in the church at Antioch were noted for their ministry (Acts 13:2 uses the same word), and some in Macedonia and Achaia were also acknowledged for giving contributions to the saints at Jerusalem (Romans 15:26-27).

Paul's joy and rejoicing at the godly activity of the faithful saints at Philippi is the key to understanding the tone of the entire book. He had "poured out" himself, even being "shamefully entreated" during his ministry there (1 Thessalonians 2:2).  Yet while writing this poignant letter back to the church, he gives joyful greetings to them at the certain knowledge that his ministry among them has resulted in their sacrifice and service.

Would God that all of us could see our offerings for the sake of others with the same passionate expectation.  Often our Lord calls on us to give of ourselves in selfless ways so that others may learn from our example.  Sometimes, we must even pour out our own souls (1 Thessalonians 2:cool for the sake of the gospel. HMMIII

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
Outrageous Faith

Believe on Me. Believe Me -- all out, radical, outrageous, beyond logic and rational thinking belief.
I need that from you now, "for the Lord has done marvelous things."
Yes, they are done from the moment of Jesus' death when the veil was rent.
They need to be made manifest in the earth, and so I need radical faith, with no shadow of doubt.

Am I coming? Yes!
Will I vindicate you, My people? Yes!
Will I give you light in the growing darkness of your world? Yes!
Will I prosper you in famine? Yes!
Will I renew your youth as the eagle's? Yes, I will.
So believe My prophet Isaiah to whom I gave this preposterous message of restoration.
Believe every nuance of every word, because I am ready to do it all.
Believe its New Testament restatement in Acts 3:19. Believe, believe, believe.
I am so ready to go.

Acts 3:20-21 . . . Jesus. He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by plappville(f): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2011
Suport me in prayers, i need to be fully dedicated to Gods word, i need the strenght to pray more and longer.
I love God, and i always love to fill my soul with his word. But sometimes a bit lukewarm to pray.
Please help me in these area, i ve almost lost all my bible quotations when praying. God bless us amen.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
1 September 2011

Baby you may write, I'm going to give you words:

Hai I'm not having you take part in this class any longer! No more yoga, no more Easter traditional junk in class any more. I will not have MY child take part in this. I know that you only want to return for the sun but I will not you going to an evil place just because of the sun. I will be your warmth. No more. I am sick and tired of people constantly teaching MY children to do evil just because socially it’s acceptable. No I will not have it anymore. I refuse for you MY Holy child to do this any longer. No it is enough, no more. When I destroy, I will destroy all. There is so much evil working in this room. No, plead the blood, MY Holy blood. Plead it that it may wash everyone clean. I am so tired of how everyone is being led astray. There is so much evil lurking and MY children you don't see it.

What more must I do to show you the evil around? What more do you want ME to do for you? I will not beg any longer. I will not run after a nation that desires to follow sin. The devil is their adopted father whether they like it or not. If you are not for ME, then you are against ME: nothing more to it.

I will not stress over people who crave sin. I will not force MY children to love ME. I am GOD. I do not need to run after you. I never have to run after you; you should be running to ME! Am I not the GOD WHO created heaven and earth? Am I not the one that cast satan to hell for trying to overpower ME? Did I not cast the world in motion? How dare you, world think that is alright to follow other gods. I am thee ALMIGHTY! I am ALL IN ALL. I am all MIGHT, I am ALL POWER, I am A CONSUMING FIRE, and if you do not run to ME now, while you still have MY Grace period then I will make you pay for it.

I do not approve of disobedience. No, I do not take disobedience lightly. No! If you want to live apart from ME, then do it. However that will mean that you are following your master the devil and I will cast you down to hell. You will not even smell MY Holy Kingdom created for those who love ME, MY SON, and MY HOLY SPIRIT. I am GOD, THREE in ONE and I demand your full attention. I demand your full obedience. Die to this world. There is nothing worthwhile here. Everything in the world will kill you.

It is time for you to wake up! Wake up before it’s too late! Wake up before MY SON comes to take HIS holy bride. If you are left behind and not taken up for the rapture then prepare yourself for MY wrath. I will destroy everything. I created all for MY Glory. I did not call you to love the world but to be fishers of men, to spread MY gospel of peace, to tell people about ME, to tell people about MY Kingdom.

Who do you think you are going astray from MY Word? I AM THE WORD, ONLY I AM GOD, HOLY AND MAGNIFICANT. You rebellious, filthy, and sin-filled nation! Do you really think I do not exist? Do you really think that I do not see what you are doing? Do you really think you will inherit MY Kingdom? NO! YOU WON'T. I WILL THROW YOU INTO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

I am calling for the last time, soon there will be no more time left. Soon your small-minded decisions will lead you into hell. You think that I am joking? You think that just because I am mercy, I am grace that I will not punish the sin-filled children? You are willingly choosing to defy, it is your desire to live apart from ME. You really think that I will continue to wait while you disrespect ME with your minds, souls, and bodies?

You think that just because in some stage in your life you said the sinner’s prayer that you are saved? That you have the key to your eternal salvation in heaven with ME? WOW, you are very deceived. Deception is a pill the devil offered that you willingly took. Now, if you do not cleanse your system with My Blood: YOU WILL PERISH.

Harsh words but those that I love, I rebuke. I am rebuking you out of love. Come back to ME now O’ rebellious nation. There is nothing of value here but ME and MY Sacrifice.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that it is 'okay' to be evil and love ME. This means nothing to ME. Your vain attempt at finding your true purpose in life is nothing but a mosquito waiting to be killed on sight. It means nothing to ME. If you refuse ME now, I will refuse you and cast you down into hell where you will burn forever. Yes, I GOD am well and able to do this. Reject ME now and take up your other stupid ideas. I will send you to hell. I am telling you that if you want to live the only way is through JESUS. Believe in HIM. Believe in HIS Mighty Power. Believe in HIM, HE will save you. I will give you life. I will treat you good. O’ what a nation.

I, JESUS, GOD of all have spoken
Every knee will bow and tongue confess that I am LORD!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
Sojourners
September 7, 2011

"For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding" (1 Chronicles 29:15)

All of God's people, whether ancient Israelites or latter-day Christians, need to recognize that we are mere "strangers and pilgrims on the earth" (Hebrews 11:13). This world is not our home, as the old gospel song puts it, and we must not let our roots get down too deep in this materialistic world.

The words of our text are in David's last recorded prayer before his death. He was a great king and very wealthy in material things, but he still recognized that his real home was not in the earthly Jerusalem, but in heaven.

So should we. The apostle Paul wrote, "For our conversation |the Greek word here literally means 'citizenship'| is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ" (Philippians 3:20). We are merely serving in this world as "ambassadors for Christ," and our business here, representing the court of heaven, is to urge men, "in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5:20).

Why should we spend so much time and money in beautifying a home on earth when Christ has gone to prepare a mansion for us in heaven (John 14:2)? Remember Abraham, who by faith "sojourned . . . in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob" (Hebrews 11:9). "But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city" (Hebrews 11:16).

Also remember Paul who had "no certain dwellingplace" (1 Corinthians 4:11), not to mention the Lord Jesus Himself who had "not where to lay his head" (Matthew 8:20). We do well, therefore, to "pass the time of |our| sojourning here in fear" (1 Peter 1:17)--that is, reverential fear of God (never fear of man), as good citizens of our heavenly country. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2011

Time to Repent

TEXT: ACTS 17:17-34

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead" (Acts 17:30,31).

The World Almanac and Book of Facts (2011) indicated that of the world’s 6.916 billion inhabitants, there are 1.523 billion Muslims, 936 million Hindus, 484 million Buddhists, and 455 million Chinese Folk religionists.  Of the 2.265 billion people termed Christians, 1.142 billion are Roman Catholics and 413 million Protestants, 275 million Orthodox and 361 million Independents.

No wonder Jesus Christ told the disciples that the harvest is plenteous but the labourers are few. It is indeed high time the world knows this "Unknown God."  In our text, Paul the Apostle gave the character of the "Unknown God".  He made the world and is Lord of heaven and earth. He is the giver of life to all flesh and has appointed man to seek and serve Him.

The call of God to all men and our echo of that call as believers today is that this is the time for all men to turn to God. It is the duty of all that believe to make known this command and bring sinners to the blessings of heaven.

This is the urgent task for the hour. God has appointed a day He will judge the world and has declared Jesus Christ to be the Judge of the world through His resurrection from the dead.
How will these multitudes of unsaved people escape if they neglect so great salvation?  We must rise up now and preach the gospel to save these billions from the damnation of hell.

Thought for the day:  "Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2011
DO YOU KNOW HIM THE TRUE GOD,THE TRUE LOVE,ETERNAL LIFE.
DO YOU ?

Be glad for the Lord your God is with you;
Emmanuel, God IS with us. Call upon His name.
Do you know HIM.
HE is
Your FATHER and Loving GOD JESUS,
JESUS your personal SAVIOR,
The LORD, the GREAT CREATOR and MAKER of Humanity,
JESUS, SON of GOD,
the Great I AM,
Loving FATHER,
GOD JEHOVAH RAPHA
The Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
JESUS CHRIST, FOREVER
I AM YESHUA
Beginning and Ending
Love Forever More
JESUS YOUR SAVIOR
I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW
Above Heaven and Earth and All
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH OF ISRAEL
Your Big Awesome GOD, THE KING OF KINGS
True SAVIOR…I AM HE…I AM JESUS
Your LORD and MASTER,
JEHOVAH RAPHA WHOSE Throne is in Heaven
I am today, tomorrow, forever,
SAVIOR MY Hands are pierced for your sin
Your only MIGHTY LORD and SAVIOR
I, GOD, I AM has spoken.
I am YAWEH
FIRE FROM HEAVEN
THESE ARE MY WORDS
TREMBLE WITH FEAR
MAKE NO MISTAKE
I AM COMING,JESUS DO YOU KNOW HIM,ARE YOU LOOKING FOR HIS COMING.
PREPARE,YOU MUST BE WASHED IN HIS BLOOD,LIVE  HOLY LIFE.
TO SEE HIS COMING.
THE WORLD IS BEEN SHAKEN AND PASSING AWAY.

Bless Him at His coming, for surely He will come and tarry no longer for the Father has ordained the time.
Amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2011
The Righteous Judge
September 8, 2011

"That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" (Genesis 18:25)

People often make erroneous judgments. Even those who are officially appointed or elected to judge others are sometimes mistaken, and so we have a whole system of appeals courts. Yet even the Supreme Court, composed as it is of fallible human beings, often seems to be wrong. But, as Abraham recognized long ago while interceding for the people in Sodom, we can be confident that the Judge of all the earth will do right!

He not only can judge our actions in relation to His revealed will, but can also discern thoughts and motives and, therefore, "judge the secrets of men" (Romans 2:16), and He will do so in absolute rightness. Furthermore, "he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead" (Acts 17:31). "The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: . . . and my judgment is just," asserted the Lord Jesus (John 5:22, 30). To those who reject or ignore His redeeming love, relying instead on their own worth, "there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries" (Hebrews 10:26-27).

To those who have been redeemed through saving faith in Christ, there will, indeed, be a Judgment Day, but it will be for dispensing of rewards for faithful service rather than for salvation, and this also will be done righteously. "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day" (2 Timothy 4:cool. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2011
ARE YOU READY

LISTEN, CHILDREN OF GOD:
ARE YOU READY?
ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU PREPARED?
ARE YOU PREPARED?
IF JESUS CAME RIGHT NOW, TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMOROW,
WILL YOU BE READY?!
DO YOU TRULY YEARN FOR JESUS?
DO YOU TRULY LOVE HIM LIKE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS?
DO YOU YEARNNN FOR JESUS? DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN HIM THAT ALL THINGS,EVEN THE IMPOSSIBLE ( NOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING) WILL AND CAN HAPPEN, IS HAPPENING?
THIS IS TIME, THIS IS IT! DO YOU THANK JESUS IN YOUR HEART & SOUL FOR MERCY EVERYDAY THAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU? HIS GRACE?
HOW HE DIED FOR YOU? DO YOU REALLLY CARE FOR YOUR SALVATION?!
GIVE JESUS EVERYTHING!!! DO LEAVE ANY SPACE FOR SATAN! CRYYY OUT AND CRY OUT AND CRY OUT!!
DON'T THINK JUST CAUSE YOU REPENT WITH YOUR MOUTH AND THINKING "IT'S OK,
I DON'T NEED TO GO ALL OUT" WIILL SAVE YOU OR YOU WILL MAKE IT.
PLEASE KNOW THIS!HAVE A DESIRING HEART AND SOUL FOR JESUS!! AMEN!
HAVE A BURNING SOUL FOR HIM! WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, NOW IS TIME!
ALWAYS SAY TO YOURSELF, AM I READY, AM I REALLY READY TO GO HOME NOW?
AM I READY TO SEE JESUS?
AM I PREPARED TO GO? WHAT DO I NEED TO WORK ON, HOW CAN I DO MORE FOR JESUS, PRAY!
READ THE WORD! LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU ALL IN HIS TIME AND NAME!
OPEN UP AND HEAR JESUS CALLING YOU! GOD BLESS YOU PRECIOUS PEOPLE.
THE KINGDOM, THE WEDDING IS READY!
HE IS READY!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2011
God's Remnant
September 9, 2011

"It may be the LORD thy God will hear all the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God; and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that are left" (2 Kings 19:4)

These words were part of King Hezekiah's plea to Isaiah for help in prayer against Rabshakeh and the Assyrian army besieging Jerusalem. It marks the second time in which this particular word is used for "the remnant," the first being in Genesis 45:7, when Joseph assured his brothers that God had sent him into Egypt to preserve for Israel "a posterity" in the earth. However, this word (Hebrew sherith) is prominent later in the writings of the prophets, who frequently refer to the faithful Israelite "remnant" during times of apostasy.

The same doctrine appears in the New Testament. Speaking of the children of Israel during the time of their dispersion among the nations because of their rejection of Christ, the apostle Paul says: "Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace" (Romans 11:5). There are many Jews even today who have received Jesus as their Messiah and personal Saviour, even though Israel as a nation still rejects Him.

This biblical doctrine of the remnant applies especially to faithful Israelites who witness to God's truth even in times of national apostasy. Nevertheless, the principle seems also to apply to so-called Christian nations as well--such as the nations of Europe and America. Although nominally "Christian," each of these nations, like the church at Sardis, "hast a name that thou livest, and art dead" (Revelation 3:1), as far as true biblical Christianity is concerned. Nevertheless, in each, there is still a remnant of real believing Christians, and these have the great responsibility to maintain a true witness for Christ in just such a time as this. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2011

Faithfulness

TEXT: REVELATION 3:7-13

"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name" (Revelation 3: cool.

Thought for the day: "Your faithfulness makes you trustworthy to God"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
September 8, 2011: Letter from the LORD JESUS given to Sabrina:

MY children, I have words for you today. Listen to MY Words. This is your GOD and LORD, the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I poured out MY HEART for you on the cross, MY HEART, MY Soul, MY Body. MY Body is broken for you on the cross, so that all MY children would have free access to MY Heavenly Kingdom, access to THE FATHER.

MY FATHER and your FATHER. Also HE, MY FATHER has poured out HIS Life for you. MY children, do you understand the depth of MY Love for you? Do you truly understand the depth of MY Love for you?

All this I have done, have WE, the DIVINE UNION, done for you. There has never been a greater Sacrifice of Love and Surrender then MY Sacrifice on the cross, that cruel cross, that was only bitter suffering for ME, but joy and freedom for you.

MY children, abuse and misinterpret not this freedom. MY freedom does not mean that you, MY children, can throw overboard MY WORD. Deepen yourselves in MY WORD. Everything is good to instruct and to use and to build.

Deepen yourselves in MY WORD. How can you know your GOD, if you never read in MY WORD? Some volatile verses a day will not do it. I want total surrender and devotion in MY WORD.

I see many searching the internet for hours day and night, e-mailing with others, sharing their own interpretations, appropriate themselves lies. This they do with each other, while MY Truth is found only in MY WORD.

Stop with letting yourselves being hustled by others and come to ME, the Only True Living GOD! I am YAHWEH, the I AM, the ALMIGHTY GOD, MAKER of heaven and earth, and everything under the earth. I am CREATOR of everything, of all, MY children.

So come to ME for all your questions and answers and I will answer you. Where are MY children who spend hours in the Intimate Room, with only their GOD and themselves? Where are they?

Their GOD is now replaced by the internet and the many emails that MY children hold with each other, endless conversations and discussions among themselves. This should not be MY children. I, GOD, wait for MY children.

And if I see MY children busy like this when I come, I will not find them worthy to rapture them into MY Heavenlies. I only come for those who have spent time, quality time in MY Presence.

Those who have given up everything for ME: father, mother, children, everything. I only come for them. There is a limit to everything, so be warned. So many Words I have given already, but MY children do not hear, they hear only what they want to hear, what sounds good in their planning.

Many will be surprised when I come. You have MY SPIRIT, a Miraculous Divine Gift, given to live in you and to guide you in all things. If you do not ask HIM for all things, you do not walk in MY Will. This is impossible.

So ask MY SPIRIT for all things. HE wants total control and direction over your life. Who is willing? It is only a minor task compared to what I have given up for you, MY KINGDOM, MY Walk with MY Heavenly FATHER, during the period here on earth.
I was a man just like you. I have reduced MYSELF, lower than the angels, to be able to reach you. I have given up much, everything for you. For ME, there were no blessings laid away, only suffering and bitter pain in MY SOUL, SPIRIT, and BODY.

Many things you do not know yet. Many things you do not see yet. This also is the Ultimate Love from ME and MY FATHER, because WE draw people with OUR Cords of Love. Once you walk into OUR KINGDOM, you will only see and realize the depth and the rich extent of OUR Love for you.

Similarly MY SPIRIT also loves you in all things. HE also draws you with Cords of Love, Pure Heavenly Love. But if you do not allow HIM in your life, salvation is not possible.

WE are ONE, MY FATHER, I, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. WE are ONE. So if you do not have fellowship with HIM, THE HOLY SPIRIT, you also can not have fellowship with US. I hope this is clear. MY WORD speaks about it: watch not to grieve MY SPIRIT. This is a warning.

HE only comes with those who have given their lives in total surrender to the TRINITY: FATHER, SON, and SPIRIT. This is total surrender. WE want to fully desire you, so that you would fully know the DIVINITY.

O’ so few of MY children realize this. How can you walk in intimacy, while you do not fully know US? How can you say you love ME, if you do not obey the Word of MY SPIRIT?

How can I rapture you when there is no real visible relationship with MY SPIRIT, a continuous deep loving communication with MY SPIRIT? HE is your LEADER here on earth, MY children. I have given HIM as your LEADER. How else will you be guided?

Be attentive and become filled with MY SPIRIT. Do the works that I did on this earth. Walk in MY Glory, that you may be different than the world and an example. So many yet can be drawn with MY Cords of Love.

Be attentive and walk in the full Glory of MY Love and Presence in your lives. This is only possible if there is a deep, daily, constant communication and love relationship with MY SPIRIT.

Be warned MY children, be attentive!

Your LORD and MASTER,

JESUS CHRIST

[b]
Colossians 1:13 (KJV): Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

2 Peter 1:10-11 (KJV): 10Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV): All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Matthew 19:29 (KJV): And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV): But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Romans 8:14 (KJV): For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:9 (KJV): But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1 John 3:24 (KJV): And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
Choose Life
September 10, 2011

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Shortly before his death, Moses restated the law and the covenant between God and His people summed up in the greatest commandment: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might" (Deuteronomy 6:5).

Furthermore, Moses claimed that "this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven. . . . Neither is it beyond the sea" (Deuteronomy 30:11-13). Nothing about it was hard to understand. "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it" (Deuteronomy 30:14).

Indeed, the evidence that God is Creator, Judge, Provider, and Redeemer is all around us. Our text informs us that "heaven and earth" are witnesses of God's nature. We have more than enough information than we need in order to respond. In fact, these things "from the creation of the world are clearly seen" so that those who reject are "without excuse" (Romans 1:20). Indeed, to ignore the evidence of creation and the Flood, one must be "willingly . . . ignorant" (2 Peter 3:5). Rejection is foolishness.

"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil" (Deuteronomy 30:15). The choice is between blessing (v. 16) and cursing (v. 19). All lines of reasoning point toward the God of the Bible as the one true God. "Therefore choose life," as our text encourages us, "That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life" (v. 20). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
How Long?
September 11, 2011

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?" (Revelation 6:10)

This poignant cry has often been raised by suffering believers anxious to see the Lord work on their behalf. It was often recorded in Scripture under such circumstances, first in Psalm 6:3 and last of all in our text above (see also Psalm 74:10; 90:13; Zechariah 1:12; etc.).

The cry in our text is from "the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held" (Revelation 6:9). The context would indicate that these souls are of those who will die under future persecutions, but the principle surely applies to the martyrs of every age. When they were slain, it was only their physical bodies which died, while their souls live on in heaven, aware of events on earth. This truth, in fact, applies to all who die trusting in Christ as their Savior.

All of these men and women, both while yet alive in the body and also later when "absent from the body, and . . . present with the Lord" (2 Corinthians 5:cool, have longed for the day when Christ will come to complete "the redemption of the purchased possession" (Ephesians 1:14) and when finally God will answer the age-long prayers of His people as they prayed, "Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" (Matthew 6:10).

For several generations now, Christians have been asking (even singing!) the great question of our text, "How long, O Lord?"

The signs of His soon coming multiply, yet we still wait. Nevertheless, He has promised to return, and His Word is true and sure. He will come--perhaps today! "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry" (Hebrews 10:37). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2011

Search Yourself

TEXT: PSALM 51:1-19

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions" (Psalm 51:1).

Samuel Colgate, the founder of the Colgate business empire, told a story of a well-known prostitute who got saved after struggling with sin for years. At an evangelistic service when an altar call was made the prostitute walk down the aisle and knelt in genuine repentance. She wept, asking God for forgiveness. Afterwards, she testified that she believed God had forgiven her and wanted to become a member of the church. For a few moments, there was silence.

Then, Colgate arose and said: "I guess we blundered when we prayed that the Lord would save sinners. We forgot to specify what kind of sinners. The Holy Spirit has touched this woman and made her truly repentant, but the Lord apparently doesn’t understand that she’s not the type we want Him to rescue." Immediately, she was accepted as a member of the church; which means that there is no sin too black, no deed too awful, no thought too horrible for God to forgive.

David cried to God for repentance when Nathan confronted him with his sin. At first, David thought he could cover his sin, but when he realised that no one could hide from God, he began his penitence with a plea for mercy. He not only acknowledged his sin to God, he also admitted that he could not deal with it alone. He was interested in more than just forgiveness of sins; he wanted a new heart. He did not ask only for restoration but for regeneration.

As Colgate noted in the case of the prostitute-turned-believer, no sin can be too black that God will not be able to forgive. We equally need to remember that any sin that is not taken care of in this life will be taken care of at the time of judgment. So, endeavour to confess your sins and forsake them now in order for you to have mercy

Thought for the day:  "Lord, help me to take a honest look at my life"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2011
Daughter, this is your LORD. I am willing to give you Words:

Listen carefully, MY children, this is your LORD speaking. MY Coming is close. The hour is coming to a close. Many are receiving this same message. This is by MY Design. Many will be caught off guard when I come to collect MY bride. It will be a horrifying moment for those left behind.

MY children, you need to prepare. You need to wash your robes. Clean them in MY Blood. Purify them, make them spotless. Let ME purify them. I must have a clean bride. Nothing else will do. MY children, spotless will be MY bride. Clean, pure, free of the residue that comes from the world. If you cannot shake lose the ways of the world from your garments, I must leave you. I cannot receive you unto MYSELF. You cannot enter the gates of MY Beautiful Courts, the place where MY Heart resides, the Inner Sanctuary of the Realms of MY Kingdom, MY Beautiful Heavenlies.

MY children, pure of heart, chaste, pure of thought, pure in deed: these are the aspects of MY beautiful bride. Humble before her LORD, her KING, she knows her place. She knows that I am her KING for all time, for eternity. I am her All-Consuming HUSBAND and I will lead her from Glory to Glory. She will never lack. Her sustenance will be sweet and sufficient for ever more. It will be a beautiful time of Love for ever more, the bride of the KING.

This Love will never die, never leave, never grow old, never be boring. The Light will shine for all eternity, MY Light, MY Glorious all-encompassing eternal Light. I will sweep her into MY Arms and she will know Love. It will be Love like no other, Perfect Love, Love Eternal. It will be the kind of Love man has never known or experienced in this life, in this mortal body. It will be Beauty that never ends, a Story of Love without ending. I long to bring her to this place: a sweet embrace, a Marriage that will be above all relationships that MY bride has ever experienced. All other relationships will pale by comparison because this is flawless Love of perfection.

I Love like no other. MY Love, I, JESUS, AM Love—I AM LOVE, everlasting. I love like no other. MY Love is Flame Eternal. MY Love never dies off. It never quits, it is never extinguished, it goes the eternal distance. It does not hesitate or pull back. It is full and satisfying. It brings comfort and beauty. All things are finally and completely fulfilled through MY Love. In MY World, MY bride will be completely satiated, satisfied, at peace, for ever comforted.

There will be no longing or sadness, tears, only joy, gladness, and an amazing sense of truly belonging: being the bride to MY Role as BRIDEGROOM. The universe will know her place in MY Courts in MY Kingdom. All will know MY bride and the role she has in MY World. She will be known by all as MY forever beloved. The end will never come of the wonderful things I have prepared for MY beloved bride.

Children, you can partake in this feast. You can be among those who are to be in MY Eternal Courts, sharing MY Throne: ruling and reigning. We can share this Glorious Kingdom prepared from long ago to bring MY love into for all time. She is at the Center of MY Heart. I have a place in her heart. I am the center of her world. We walk in unison.

MY FATHER awaits this great moment when MY bride returns with ME to join ME in the Home I have prepared for her to enjoy and to rejoice in. All her troubles will vanish when she sees MY Countenance, when she sees her Glorious BRIDEGROOM coming with HIS angels that fill the skies. It will be a Glorious Sight. And she will behold this sight and all sadness from the past will fly away when she leaves with ME to come into her Glorious Kingdom Home prepared for her.

I am anxious for her return to her lovely mansions that are ready for her arrival. This sight will be astounding and she will not know how to receive what is waiting for her. I am excited for this event to take place and I cannot stop trembling in great anticipation of this moment when I receive the reward for MY Ransom which I paid for her on that bleak and horrible day of MY Crucifixion. The Price was enormous, but it was worth it to ME, to save MY lost children, who I knew would turn and embrace their LORD with gratification and appreciation.

Children your LORD is making ready to bring you Home. I am coming with MY angels and MY Beauty is incomprehensible. You will not know how to respond to your LORD’s Beauty. I will be a great surprise to those who even think they know what to expect. You cannot even anticipate the awesomeness of the Beauty that you will be met with when you are called up into the air to meet ME. Your mind cannot even imagine it. It is not capable of such Grandeur.

I am ready to reveal MYSELF to you. I know MY bride, you long to meet your BRIDEGROOM, your KING of Kings and LORD of Lords. I am ready to make MYSELF known to you, to know as you are known. To be known as you are known. This is MY Gift to MY beloved, to bring her into the knowing and understanding of what it truly means to be the bride of the Everlasting GOD. This is the role of all time for MY church, MY bride, to come along side her everlasting LORD and MASTER and to live in MY Glorious Presence for all time and time everlasting. Eyes have not seen what I have prepared for you MY beloved bride.

Time is so short, MY children. The world rushes to execute its idea of justice to MY Covenant land and people. The world does not consult ME, its GOD in these decisions. If it did, it would tremble in fear at the havoc that will be wreaked by this decision the world is making in concert. Why they can’t see that this action is futile and dangerous is way beyond ME. I have been clear over and over again at the consequence these moves will bring based on the past and the warnings I have been clear about.

These people do not regard their GOD. WOE TO THEM. I have a place prepared for those who do not know how to tremble in fear before the ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE! Soon they will find themselves in this place for eternity: their exchange for a brief time of ruling on earth.

Do not be among the evil doers. Come out from among them. REPENT, TURN AWAY FROM SIN…RUN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. MY children, run away from the overwhelming evil that is assembling on earth. Come apart. Make yourself clean by the washing of MY Word, MY Book. Read the pages. Find the Truth; be freed of the hour of devastation coming to evil men on the earth. Run into MY waiting Arms. There are only brief moments. Watch closely as evil men gather together and unite to come against ME: the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE.

I am your LORD. “I AM” died a most grotesque death at the hand of MY arch enemy to save you from certain death and destruction. Accept MY Offer to come away. Prepare to be made ready and to live with ME, GOD for all time.

Children, many messages have been given to you. You believe they will keep coming and you can relax. This is NOT true. Do not be deceived. Think MY Offer over carefully because leaving you is the saddest thing I have to do, but so many of you will be lost or left.

I know who will reject MY Truth and who will receive it. Come to ME NOW. Let ME place you in MY LAMB’S Book of Life. Let ME write your name in it so you will find safety in the coming storm.

Choose, decide, minutes, seconds to go…

I AM ALPHA…OMEGA

I AM LOVE EVERLASTING

NAME ABOVE NAMES

JESUS

[b]
1 John 3:1-3 (KJV): 1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV): For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Revelation 1:8 (KJV): I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 3:21 (KJV): To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:27 (KJV): And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
Two Ways
September 12, 2011

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matthew 7:13-14)

It is sobering to realize that the multitudes who believe that all people are "going to the same place" actually are all going to the same place, for they are all traveling the broad way to destruction. It was God Himself, through Jesus Christ, who said that few (few!) ever find the way to eternal life. That narrow way to life is only through Christ, who said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

The word for "way" in both Old and New Testaments means a road, or journey. Figuratively, it is often used for a lifestyle. The Bible makes it plain, again and again, that there are two ways and two destinies: "The LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish" (Psalm 1:6).

The first "way" mentioned in Scripture is "the way of the tree of life," guarded by mighty cherubim and a flaming sword (Genesis 3:24) after Adam and Eve had rejected the authority of their Creator. The second "way" mentioned is when "all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth" and God had to decree "the end of all flesh" (Genesis 6:12-13).

The great tragedy is that while there are relatively few who "do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life" (Revelation 22:14), the way is freely open, through Christ, to all who will come to Him. Therefore, each sincere soul should pray, "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23-24). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by bamoza(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2011
Helo evryone, mtn is having problems lately wit bulksms sent to mtn nos, it is delivering with nos rather dan d dynamic sender I.D used, thereby causing inefficiency of information, but do you know dat there is a bulksms site dat offers sms to mtn nos with d dynamic sender intact &delivered prompt at a lower cost and beta services, send bulksms to all ntwrks in nigeria at 1.80k per second, and ur sender I.D is d same(it does nt change to number) its no lie&no nid to buy in bulk. Register in www.doxasms.com to enjoy ds service or call 08068482087 or mail us at info@doxasms.com 4 enquirieses
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2011

You are standing before the Great Day of the Lord.
Not only is the way narrow but it has become narrower!
So narrow that it is impossible to walk through it with others
Listen to ME ‘Follow no man’
Only in Christ Jesus you must trust
Only in Christ Jesus you must seek instruction
Only My Son Jesus Christ you must follow
HE IS THE ONLY WAY, others will lead you astray!
As you follow Him, He will make you-
As you follow Him, you will enter heaven!
[In Matthew 24, three instances of being misled happens to those who follow men]
SELAH
The hour has come for you my children
To hold me tight, to fix your eyes upon ME
The spirit of delusion has been let loose,
[“Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.” 1 Kings 22:23]
Those who follow prophets will be led astray
Those who follow my SON and hold strong in Him will prevail
SELAH,
[And He showed me how….]
The road became narrower
The 12 disciples were reclining at the Lord’s table
The day of the Lord drawing nigh, 1 of them was sifted away
As the great moment approached, only Peter, James and John are with Him
The night became darker, the Son of man is betrayed by His own with a kiss
The road became narrower
Very soon Peter would only follow from a distance
And all the disciples fled, each to his own home
But the are those who like Mary stood nearby the cross with Him.
SELAH
He who follows men will be deceived
But He who follows me will enter in
Father confirms,
‘It is only in MY son you must trust
He alone is trustworthy’
In this hour – as you stand before the Great Day of the Lord
As I have told you before “Be on the alert, MANY will come in my name and will deceive MANY
You will know them by their fruit
[The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control]
Behold I have told you,
You are standing before the Great Day of the Lord
You are standing before the great day of vengeance
You know it is time for my coming because of many signs I gave you but also because
Of the great number of many elect that are being deceived right now before your eyes.
At this time heed my voice!
Even those who before have walked closely with me will be deceived,
Even some who before have seen my face will be deceived,
Even some who have seen my kingdom will be deceived
If they do not heed my voice
That’s why you should follow no man!
I CAN ONLY WARN
I CANNOT HAVE YOU DO
I CAN ONLY WARN
TAKE MY WORDS SEROUSLY
THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME
IF POSSIBLE EVEN THE ELECT WILL BE LED ASTRAY
[Elects= Those chosen – even prayer warriors who like the persistent widow,
cry out to God day and night Luke 18:1-8]
They will be all led astray if they do not heed my voice!

I CAN ONLY WARN
I CANNOT HAVE YOU DO
I CAN ONLY WARN
BEHOLD I HAVE WARNED YOU!
Given on Sept 4-11, 2011
By God the Trinity
To unknown servant

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
Rebels against the Light
September 13, 2011

"They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof" (Job 24:13)

One of the most common objections to the Christian gospel is our insistence that belief in Christ is necessary for salvation. What about those who never hear of Christ--are they lost as well as those who willfully reject Him?

Because of this problem, a number of evangelicals are now saying that people in other religions can be saved if they live up to whatever light they have, whether in nature or conscience or religion. The problem is that they do not live up to the light they have. "This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil" (John 3:19).

There is, indeed, much light in the creation. In fact, Romans 1:20 says these evidences "from the creation of the world are clearly seen"-- in fact, so clearly seen that men are "without excuse" when they reject this light. But reject it they have. They "changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things" (v. 23). In fact, "all have sinned" (Romans 3:23) and thus are lost without Christ.

But are there some who accept and follow whatever light they have, and will God save them? Consider the testimony of Cornelius. He was "a devout man, and one that feared God" (Acts 10:2), and Peter was sent to him by God to tell him about Christ. "In every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him," Peter said (v. 35). Cornelius was not actually saved, however, until he personally believed on Christ. The implication may be that God will send more light by some "Peter" to those few who do believe and obey what light they already have. Once they finally hear of Christ and His great salvation, they will gladly receive Him and be saved--but not before. HMM

For more . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.