Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30375 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by queensmith: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Wow if this is true then your sisters have to know. . . . . . . . . .goodness how are you going to tell them!

this is one hell of a story! your sisters have to know about their husbands. . . . . .they also have to know about you!
yes you are doomed because women prefer to blame women. But you do deserve it sha.

Move back home with your parents since you cannot keep your legs closed to married men and have no respect for the sisters that let you under their roofs!

again I blame your sisters, since you are cooking for them why wont they try and see if you can do other things! why must you cook for your sisters husband? what arrant nonsense! you are probably washing his clothes as well! why will he not sleep with you when its as if he has another wife in the house! kmt!

both of the men probably know, your probably known as a loose chick, if that was the case your sisters may have an idea as well! dont wait to be caught! catch yourself now! move back home and fess to your sisters! you can start by telling them their husbands are having affairs and let the husbands fess the rest!

God help you oooo!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by andyanders: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
YOU JUST NEEDED DELIVERANCE. YOU HAVE A DEMON IN YOU. GO TO SYNAGOGUE OF ALL NATIONS SCOAN AND GET DELIVERED.LET THEM KNOW THT YOU NEEDED TO CONFESS DIRECTLY TO THE MAN OF GOD AND BE DELIVERED SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE SHOWN AND NOBDY WILL HEAR IT. ONLY THAT MAN OF GOD CAN HELP YOU. DO NOT BRAKE THEIR HOMES AS YOU HAVE DONE AN EVIL ACT.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rubi(f): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Another Nollywood script it is amazing how NL believe this story. The poster is here looking for attension and she is getting it
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Wumine(f): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
pls tell me it isnt true!
Waoh! How i wish i can get a hold of you now, i will not only slap you out of it but beat the living-nympho-daylight out of you! How could u? Ur sisters husbands? Are there no men where u live? Serve urself to the gardener or better still the maiguard now if u r that hungry for it. And to think u r just 23!
What is this am in love with one the other is by force? Hope u know what karma is, u've got it coming. You ate at the wrong place. Oh how i wish you know what u have done. Whether u stop now or not, u will pay for it! Whattttttttt??
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Wumine(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
rubi:

Another Nollywood script it is amazing how NL believe this story. The poster is here looking for attension and she is getting it

Believe it or not, worse things happen in this world
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by prommy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
You are simply wicked.you are just cooking up this excuses so as to enable u stay in that house and cotinue what you are doing.My dear think of your future and repent.live ur sisters husbands alone.You want to break their marriages not only one but 2 of them.You are crsing yourself.PLS pls and pls rush to any man of God that can help you.I dont wish to have you as a sister but if you are one ma Abasi i will kill you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by oluchy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
Why are Nigerians so pretentious and diehard Pharisees. If we are so holy why is Nigeria among the most corrupt countries in the world.

I will tell you my story. When I was about 17 years old, I had to stay with a couple at Iba Estate Iyana Oba as a maid. The man was working in the Island while the wife had a provision shop in the estate. She used to watch romantic Nollyword videos and even blue films during the day. That was my first time of watching such films and it was arousing me very much. To cut the long story short, the wife turned me into her sex slave. I was doing things I cant post here on her and she also drove me toheights of passion I didnt know existed. After about six months, her husband got to know and joined instead of stopping her. Many many times I slept with them in their bed making love. Even their sales girl confided in me that the man used to sleep with her when she was living in their flat and not in the shop. Herself also was doing things to me. I was liberated when a distant uncle benevolently sent me back to senior secondary school and all the way to the university.

This couple were so pious and holy, always pontificating that you will never guess what they do in the nighttime (Kenny Rogers - Daytime Friends, Night time lovers).

So folks please stop all this holier-than-thou attitude and help her with pratical advice.

Girl my advice is this: if you cant take control of your emotions, you will never make it in life. You are not in love with him-just infatuated. They are merely exploiting you. Get yourself your own guy who will love and cherish you. You can stay on in the house but you will have to be very strong willed to succeed. The best option is to go and stay with other students in hostel or offcampus.

God bless you and help you.

Cheers.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by queensmith: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^ you are right she is being exploited. i dont disagree but at a certain age u know the difference btn right and wrong. you cant deny that and neither can she.
its just best to try and keep our children away from such people- at the same time young girls should know how to say no. whoring is never a good trait.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by busygirl(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
oluchy:

Why are Nigerians so pretentious and diehard Pharisees. If we are so holy why is Nigeria among the most corrupt countries in the world.

I will tell you my story. When I was about 17 years old, I had to stay with a couple at Iba Estate Iyana Oba as a maid. The man was working in the Island while the wife had a provision shop in the estate. She used to watch romantic Nollyword videos and even blue films during the day. That was my first time of watching such films and it was arousing me very much. To cut the long story short, the wife turned me into her sex slave. I was doing things I cant post here on her and she also drove me toheights of passion I didnt know existed. After about six months, her husband got to know and joined instead of stopping her. Many many times I slept with them in their bed making love. Even their sales girl confided in me that the man used to sleep with her when she was living in their flat and not in the shop. Herself also was doing things to me. I was liberated when a distant uncle benevolently sent me back to senior secondary school and all the way to the university.

This couple were so pious and holy, always pontificating that you will never guess what they do in the nighttime (Kenny Rogers - Daytime Friends, Night time lovers).

So folks please stop all this holier-than-thou attitude and help her with pratical advice.

Girl my advice is this: if you cant take control of your emotions, you will never make it in life. You are not in love with him-just infatuated. They are merely exploiting you. Get yourself your own guy who will love and cherish you. You can stay on in the house but you will have to be very strong willed to succeed. The best option is to go and stay with other students in hostel or offcampus.

God bless you and help you.

Cheers.

Very touching story. To everyone judging the poster, please stop! You all sound like the Pharisees in the bible.
@OP, some people have pointed to you very good ways of coming out of this situation. The rest is totally up to you. Like some people suggested earlier about going for deliverance, I second that. Please make it a top priority.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Longlife01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
OMG! GOSH!! This is pathetic!! You gonna get them killed if the whole thing burst out cos I cant believe this is happening, why cant u hold your body no matter what?? Your two (2) elder sisters husband at the same time.  And more so u need to go for FORGIVENESS and try as much as possible to stay FAR from EM ALL ok. thats what i can think for now, !!! Horrible!!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by princeonx: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
lol! this poster is a vetran in nairaland, an old timer who knows exactly what nairalanders like to kill (talk) themselves about  grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by hottottie(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
Wow what a mess.I dont think the men will ever spill so get out now before you break your sister's heart, ''what you don't know and all''. Move out of their home. Gosh some men are so gross.This is how they give their wives Aids. Gross, gross, gross.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by nomoreface: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
With the Quantity of Pastors/prayer warriors in town these days one still wonders why we have not moved forward as a nation.

Why has someone not asked to pray for the Brother-in-laws? Because, they, believe it or not, are to blame for this. Only someone of very very low moral will sleep with his wife's sister in his matrimonial home, and who knows, on his matrimonial bed, with his kids at home. I cannot think of words to qualify such men for now.

As for the lady, thank God you know you have not done well, you alone can stop it if you REALLY want to stop it. I understand how vunerable ladies are especially when they come across beasts as determined and unscrupulous as her in-laws.

Some secrets are better left as secrets, and in my opinion, you have to live with this all your life and bear it alone and try and find peace with your God!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by bizprowess(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
idiot, if you like continue o. angry you are obviously not daft. you know what you are doing is wrong. mumu/ when you get pregnant then you can prepare to spread your legs even wider for something to come out instead of going in. animal.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by maureenfx(f): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
u are so LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loose goose,
u knw wat u are doin is wrong nd u are stil in ur sistas haus
i suggest u go 2 SYNAGOGUE church
he wil cure ur madness,
shame on u, kitten
pls stop sharin ur VVAJEJE,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Belexy(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2011
OMG, seriously diz is hilarious. I cant even say anytin. The gal and her brother-laws are all mad. They av no excuse.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Mygoldie(f): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2011
who are those boxers on the pic,my goodness!!!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by lonewolf: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2011
Is this post a joke? It is, right?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2011
This is no nollywood story

@ OP

You need deliverance and counselling.Call one of these radio programmes cos I don't know what to tell you.I feel sorry for your sisters
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Wadosky(m): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2011
you go die soon
lousy bitch
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by skfa1: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2011
Stop pls.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dante147: 1:55am On Jan 22, 2011
Sister Now you realized your mistakes and know it an eyesore, all you gotta do is to conferce your sins to God Almighty if you are a Cristian. and try to maintain a good standard that will be please to God. Don;t even think of loving this your hide and see lovers, bcoz they are not yours, The bible make us to know that WHAT GOD HAD JOINED NO MAN OR WOMAN FROM THE PIT OF HELL SHOULD PUT ABSURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sister if you don't wanna try God better stay away from them,  Always pray to God for help, no man or woman can help you,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Ivynwa(f): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2011
@Poster
You made great effort in putting your words together and did sound a bit convincing but I am not convinced dearie. You sound like a young man writing some book and trying to get reactions of your storyline from us all. Anyway that is what I think and that is not really important, what is important is for you to know that you are doing a heinous thing if you are really real and that you need to find your will where you kept it and muster it enough to stop that.

Do yourself a favour and delete those parts about your eldest sister leaving in Lekki, your only brother leaving in PH etc (you know those give-away parts you have written down for all here) lest they blow this your secret right to your sisters' dinner table for you, that is if you are really for real.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tpia6: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tpia6: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Ranoscky(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2011
Next!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Jerjens: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2011
@posterurreallymixedup!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sochan: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2011
This is real Ikebe super story. Good old days of Papa Ajasco
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by FKseun(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2011
The whole story is a CRAP! see some fools posting their gsm numbers for you to call them, keep fantasising!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sulakishop(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2011
FKseun:

The whole story is a CRAP! see some fools posting their gsm numbers for you to call them, keep fantasising!

According to the story, the girl must be too sweet so what do u expect from senseless silly loons disguised as normal homo sapiens who only think about all things in skirt?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Wumine(f): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^ True. Aint they same as d gal? Mscheeww!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by samyng(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
An advise for you tell ur sister to send u money as you would need to rent an apartment and stay with a friend as you do not seem to concentrate in the house as you will be having a room mate to stay with as it's better for you as you are about to get to your final year,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.