Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30372 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2rez: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
C'mon!Wetha tiz made up or nt, i stil bliev we got some ladiez in 'ere doin thasame thin n we tryna help out one way or tha otha wit our contributn so i dnt bliev tha 'lil quota of mine ima contribute is a waste. Yoz cld b, fo all i kia. Evri1 iz entitled to hiz or her own opinion/quota. Word!
Frm careful observer.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by reka(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
daaayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats all have got to say about this,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
Men should stop buying ladies gifts, especially if u don't wanna fuwadu them. They always wanna pay back and keep the floodgate open.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ALHAJIali(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
pack out and stop going there
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dacool1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
hmm na u sabi. Make sure say i no marry you crase gal.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by moscoleee: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
Just stop that is only what you need to do Although it will not be easy for you, but it is possible You also need Jesus in your life .When you are in Jesus all things becomes new so you will become new old things are passed away try to attend a living church near you where you can fellowship with other people of God  . May his grace be sufficient for you you can cal/text this number 07080442724 for further help  thank you
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by gdcomms: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hello 3triangle. As you have identified the problem, the solution is near.
What you are doing is typically wrong.You are sowing an eveil seed that will sweep generations away.It is an abomination sleeping with your sisters' husbands.It is an incest, and you must stop.
You should consider your daughter sleeping with the father - your husband or your husband sleeping on your matrimonial bed with other women. it sounds strange isn't it? This is exactly the seed you are sowing. According to the nature of nature, even action has a reward, be it evil or good whether God forgives you not. If you are a Christian, then consider the story of King David. He committed adultery with someone's wife.He cried and repented after he was exposed, the merciful God forgave him but he still had to pay the price for the evil. the child died and his own rose up, chased him out of the Kingdom and slept with his wives in the open before all Israel.
If this comes to the open, you will be hated by all.

My advice to you is to stop this bestial act and turn to God in repent.
There a few things you can to end this ungodly behaviour:
-LEAVE THAT HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!After all your life and generations to come are more precious
-Tell your eldest sister the man is harassing you and she should provide accommodation for you without explaining in details.
-If you are so desperate to sleep with a man, find yourself a boyfriend who can satisfy you sexually but don't explain to him what you are going through so he shouldn't take advantage of you.
Introduce him at home and he should visit you frequently.Once your inlaw knows he's your friend, he will be uncomfortable and angry cos he will be jealous.And before you know it a misunderstanding will emerge and then use it as an opportunity to let your sisters provide an alternative accommodation for you.
N/B:Use your eyes today to see or look otherwise you'll use them tomorrow to cry.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by keyne(f): 1:03am On Jan 24, 2011
are yhu guys really serious abt giving 3angle or whurreva advice, read her story well, it is greed not any spiritual problem, angry
triangle-limited thinker-money,sista's usband,bitchy(tell me yhur name or nicky and i wld tell yhu who yhu r!)
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Goldenmeda(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2011
i will definately track u down, i know ur address,,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by bigmarko(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2011
Like some of you have suggested, I have tot of the option of leaving my sister's house, but were will I go to?

u can go to hell.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tithe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
@3triangle, pls start by giving your life to God it is obvious that you are not a born again, wat u feel for your sisters husband is not love, greater the crime sweeter the act.

Seek for a counselling from a pastor in yr church.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Arkhin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
Omo olope, na your type dey make the world go round. Just don't collect their husbands but you can be helping them out.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by andyanders: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
[b]POSTER

FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND HAVE COME SHORT OF HIS GLORY. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AS I HAVE READ MOST OF YOUR RESPONSES TO SOME REPLIES MEANT FOR YOU. LISTEN, WHATEVER THAT HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED. THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE AND YOU HAVE REGRETTED YOUR ACTIONS. GO DOWN YOUR KNEELS, AND ASK YOUR CREATOR FOR FORGIVENESS AND NEVER ,EVER GO BACK TO YOUR PAST. GOD WHO SEES THROUGH THE HEART, WILL FORGIVE YOU. FOR YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED AN UNPARDONABLE SIN. DO NOT LET YOUR SISTERS KNOW OF THIS OR ANY OF YOUR RELATIONS. TELL THEM "both men" THAT THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU BECAUSE YOU LIVED WITH THEM. I KNOW THAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE DONE MORE ATROCITIES THAN WHAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED AND THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW. PLEASE I FELL FOR YOU. NOW, GO DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. HE WILL FORGIVE YOU. BUT NEVER GO BACK. FROM YOUR COMMENT, I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A PRETTY LADY AND THEY HAVE USED THEIR MONEY TO ENTICE YOU. DON’T WORRY, DO AS I HAVE ADVISED YOU AND LATER LOOK FOR YOUR OWN HUSBAND. IF YOU CAN CONFESS TO GOD AND NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR SIN, THEN WHEN YOU MARRY, YOU WILL HAVE A PEACEFUL MARRIAGE. BUT AFTER CONFESSING AND GO BACK TO SAME SIN, THEN WHEN YOU GET MARRIED, SOMEONE WILL DO SAME TO YOU. SO BE CAREFUL
[/b]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by osaz4real: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
i can relate to ur case cos i had an affair once with my uncle's wife's younger sister.my advice which worked for me is totally keep AWAY from them.even when pressurised.flee!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by wolexieus: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
Uhmmmmmmmmmm. This issue is big one and there're several others happening. It's so good that u acknowlegde ur wrong doing but u must make up your mind not to lust after anoda woman's husband again not to talk of ur sister's husband. The plain truth is that you need to leave your sister's home, even if it take dropping out of school and going to PH as the last resort cos the consequences far out-weighs having a doctoral degree. Only u can drive out dat devil in u b4 it drags u to hell. Save ur generations to come from this pending curse u've created.
Ask GOD to forgive you, be born again and sin no more.

All shall be Well.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by wolexieus: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
For the Ladies in the house. This is a lesson u can all learn from. Dont be too busy @ work when someone else is busy taking care of ur hubby @ home. Make una no take dat thing starve bobo oooo, even if u dey tired 1 or 2 rounds isnt too much to keep ur man.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ayobase(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
Where is Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Mininstires, MFM?

U have to go for a severe deliverance!

What the hell is wrong with u?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
@OP I'm sorry for my dissing of you back then.
I was just seeing things from the POV of your sisters.

Truth is, you really should seek spiritual help. things like these are of a spiritual nature and most definitely trigger spiritual time bombs that one must put out before it is too late because when it explodes, it resonates down your generations and gives the enemy leg room to pull some funny stunts in your future and the future of your children except God intervenes.

Get in touch with a minister of God soon and begin the road to renewal. don't be surprised if you manifest demons when you are being prayed on.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by donkennyakademy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
tink of living d house first, den u commit urself unto God.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Mygoldie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
donkennyakademy:

tink of living d house first, den u commit urself unto God.

bro can you please tell me the meaning of your name? undecided
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by frankstar1: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
I guess she's in a dilemma, she gets multiple responses from her senses,
the joy and excitement she gets is so much she's not letting go, even though she wants to,
conscience is telling her NO but her heart and body says YES, I know that feeling of multiple dispositions(psychological trauma).
OR she's just acting on jealousy and envy,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Dracula27: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
hi 3triangle,
i would hv preffered to talk to u solo but since this is an open forum well, i deduced from ur post that
U r wicked and quite immoral as a person and have given no effort to groom urself and by this happenings u r already reaping your past seeds
U have been looking for were to talk about it and that is partially what u r doing here and not really looking for a solution as u know all the answers
U r very manipulative as u can guess the actions and reactions of the parties involved and u have been previously using this to ur advantage in the family
"He is so caring and so romantic." i guess to his wife and that is what u crave for
U initiated or manipulated Alaba man into bed,from cooking for the guy u had a crush on u started fantasying then seduced him "The first time was a mistake but  it has never stopped after that mistake." that is why u didn't state how it started and didn't accord blame
U are not really remorseful but just have pity for ur sister which would turn to spite
U r not confident and woman enough to get a man and groom a relationship to an enviable height so u prey(i know say this one go pain u)
U have always envied ur sister and with the right variables even now r willing to snatch her man
U r preying on his weakness but he has never declared he loves u
U r a very calm calculated and sequential person i must give that to u
U r partially deluded, u act like a baby, u have no real substance so u feel u were forced with gifts and r not used to being responsible for your actions.
All av written is not in spite but what i deduced from ur post
I don tire to talk to u 4 now maybe l8tr
Anywhich way a savage shock a waits u ur problem pass just this ur f, kings.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by danieee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
U've messed up pretty bad,,and the least u cud do now,,is to leave dat house as soon as u can.
Cuz the more u stay, i bet the more u'll keep making 'mistakes' like u call it,
Meanwile,,u tight oh,,,not one of ur sisters husbands, but two,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mcnikes(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2011
Eh ya! I know just what you need. You need to GFASG. Go f.uck a single guy. I can refer you someone.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by kpolli(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2011
u need a bf
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by surebaby43(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2011
this is serious as a matter of fact you are wicked, a prostitute you are useless sameful tin, u sleep with ur both sister's hubby, u are saying u love me , and u are still alive all i can say is may God forgive you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by surebaby43(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
you have to go out and pray seriously, if u still keep doing it dats means u are creating a lifetime problem for urself it will became a cause 4rm generation to generation. and u will reget it in future, please try as much as possible seek for real pastor to deliver u because u need serious deliverance.
am real disappointed in some people Ur sister ask u to live with her and her hubby and u were there to collect her husband. is very bad better change to a new live, park out of the house. devil want to use to destroy Ur generation
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
The things severely lonely people will do or say. Sighs.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Its a not not good to Bleep your inlaws, its not an abormination. You can put a stop to it. Let me also stress that this shit hasnt happened but its a figment of the writer's imagination. Nice piece for a Nollywood Blockbuster. BUY YOUR COPY, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by bodylon001: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
Omo, aye nse rue, more grease to ur pu, y
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by kossanah: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Well let me belief you will read this advice of mine.
[list]
[li]Firstly, if all the statistics (LASU,4 in Family,Alaba, wealthy etc) you gave about yourself are true, then You just brew it up! cos you can be traced[/li]
[li]Secondly if the above is true, write a personal memo to the Nairaland admin to delete this thread as a matter of life and save your family name[/li]
[li]Thirdly, Flee all youthly lust. the bible did not say run or work But Fly out that house. I know can't ordinarily work away from the house, but strategise it.
[/li]
[/list]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by richidinho(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2011
am romantic and caring too
a try will convince u
call:+2348133324939

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.