Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (11507 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.

11 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:

I had to send her away.
@OP

If you wanna lie to us, please package your lie in such a way that it will look real and sensible ma.

Many “Olosho” who are on free range gan haven’t got as much as hundred customers, let alone a house maid kept indoor of a home not a brothel o

39 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Skyfornia(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2020
It seem all house girls has one thing in common...

4 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by xendra: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
attention seeker oshi!
why are you now mentioning yourself? abi the story never finish?
behaving like ebenezer2o2o

6 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by FreshBoss007: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2020
shocked
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Skyfornia:
Not all of them really. She is my 6th housemaid. I didn't notice this with the others..
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Check very well oo.if atall ur husband/boyfriend no pin their own flags inside there also.

6 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2020
xendra:
attention seeker oshi!

why are you now mentioning yourself? abi the story never finish?

behaving like ebenezer2o2o
That was a mistake. Most of the things we say here are there for people to learn. How do one seek attention in a faceless forum?

13 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
@OP

If you wanna lie, please package your lie in such a way that it will look real and sensible ma
Hmm. Reality..... For me to even post this, it amazes me.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Quality20(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2020
its a lie. its only ladies in brothels that can b said to have slept with such number of men. No normal runs girl who is less than 30 could have such high count

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Skyfornia(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Not all of them really. She is my 6th housemaid. I didn't notice this with the others..

What happened to the other 5? Why up to 6th housemaid?? I can only recall we had one housemaid all through my growing up.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Skyfornia:

What happened to the other 5? Why up to 6th housemaid?? I can only recall we had one housemaid all through my growing up.
She lived with you for the better part of our life? I get them from Benue state. They don't stay more than a year. This last one is a proper Lagos girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Quality20:
its a lie. its only ladies in brothels that can b said to have slept with such number of men. No normal runs girl who is less than 30 could have such high count
She is 21 and from what I saw, she started doing this 3 years ago...

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Aboks(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
So you are the referee how you take know the number of men
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by crazygod(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Quality20:
Have you heard of a nymphomaniac? They can't help it. Its a mental sickness. Its like a kleptomaniac who may be very rich but steals odd things like someone's Biro even if he doesn't need it.
Op you could have helped her.

8 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Aboks:
So you are the referee how you take know the number of men
Hmm. I counted the number of people that she had "sex talk" with in the last 3 years. Trust me, l decided not to count again at 100.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Skyfornia(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
She lived with you for the better part of our life? I get them from Benue state. They don't stay more than a year. This last one is a proper Lagos girl.

You get mind...employing people you don't know very well as housemaids. I'd prefer you get one from your town or husband's town, though it's not a guarantee she will be better but atleast you can boast of knowing the person's root. This particular one you have currently will molest your kids and knack your husband in no distance time.

5 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Aboks(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Hmm. I counted the number of people that she had "sex talk" with in the last 3 years. Trust me, l decided not to count again at 100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Skyfornia:

You get mind...employing people you don't know very well as housemaids. I'd prefer you get one from your town or husband's town, though it's not a guarantee she will be better but atleast you can boast of knowing the person's root. This particular one you have currently will molest your kids and knack your husband in no distance time.
I have sent her away..
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by mymadam(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Skyfornia:

wink Yes indeed, they ALL have one thing in common. They are... "so nice, down to heart and hardworking..."

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
learn to mind your business oh she's house maid not ur child nor family member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
learn to mind your business oh she's house maid not ur child nor family member
+++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Yungmil: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Simi has an advice for you.........

Mynd ur biznesszzzzzz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:

I had to send her away.
Ma'am, you did the wrong thing by sending her away. You didn't solve anything by getting rid of her.
You should have taught her about SEX EDUCATION. The pros and cons of being sexually active at a young age. You should have Enlightened her on the disadvantages of being promiscuous.
If she was your daughter I bet you wouldn't have sent her packing.
No matter how loose she seems to be she still deserves a second chance and deserves to be loved like anyone else.

13 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Simi has an advice for you.........

Mynd ur biznesszzzzzz

++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2020
crazygod:

Have you heard of a nymphomaniac? They can't help it. Its a mental sickness. Its like a kleptomaniac who may be very rich but steals odd things like someone's Biro even if he doesn't need it.
Op you could have helped her.
don’t mention me again bros

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Elton02(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2020
when you had multiple rounds with her
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2020
NockMedia:

Ma'am, you did the wrong thing by sending her away. You didn't solve anything by getting rid of her.
You should have taught her about SEX EDUCATION. The pros and cons of being sexually active at a young age. You should have Enlightened her on the disadvantages of being promiscuous.
If she was your daughter I bet you wouldn't have sent her packing.
No matter how loose she seems to be she still deserves a second chance and deserves to be loved like anyone else.
Truth is I am too tired to put up the whole story here. I tried my best. I really tried. There was a time she broke into tears and promised me she will stop. She even replaced her SIM card so that she won't be able to be reached by her fuckers again. She was quiet for about a month. But I found out, she was codedly making arrangement on Facebook and no longer storing phone numbers and deleting WhatsApp chats. I was again shocked that after that one month of quietness, she has arranged more than 20 visits on Facebook and whatsapp.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Elton02:
when you had multiple rounds with her
+++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
+++++
she's your house maid not a slave you pay her for her services not her private life if that lady sue u to court you will pay oh heavily learn to give people space is necessary

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
she's your house maid not a slave you pay her for her services not her private life if that lady sue u to court you will pay oh heavily learn to give people space is necessary
+++

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.