Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (11594 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by mgtow: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
The truth is that 50 percent of the comments here are put up by guys well below 30 with no idea of how to run a home.

Imagine someone asking me what's my business with my employee? This is not a corporate employee! We are talking about a young live-in maid. I am her guardian.

Some will not even allow their maids use a phone at all not to talk of an internet enabled one.

Exactly, I have noticed that there are way too many small boys on this forum. Never ashamed to keep exhibiting their folly. I like how you don't bother to dignify them with a response. However, for the sake of next time maybe you should ensure that your maid uses a small phone so that you can at least reach her. No android devices that accepts WhatsApp or Facebook because na from there all these small girls dey take spoil first. Men are not smiling. They will fùck anything.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by MrRasheed: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sending her away will not solve the problems,Rather call her and educate her!sex education.
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
she"s what they call a legend
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
That was a mistake. Most of the things we say here are there for people to learn. How do one seek attention in a faceless forum?
So who was counting, how did you know its 100 men she slept with?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Joycekkh:
So who was counting, how did you know its 100 men she slept with?
+++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by newdawn2017(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Not all of them really. She is my 6th housemaid. I didn't notice this with the others..
Oloshi, obirin burukun, undecided what I ur business with her personal life?? U ureself said it here that she is d best maid u ever had?? Y re u snooping through her messages?? Shouldn't she ve a life because she works for u agadi?? undecided hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Not all of them really. She is my 6th housemaid. I didn't notice this with the others..

shut up there!
fake story
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
+++

keep deceiving yourself
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up there!
fake story
+++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
newdawn2017:
Oloshi, obirin burukun, undecided what I ur business with her personal life?? U ureself said it here that she is d best maid u ever had?? Y re u snooping through her messages?? Shouldn't she ve a life because she works for u agadi?? undecided hypocrite
++++

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by bassette(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
You did no wrong. Considering the situation and reading through the steps you'd taken prior at helping her get sane you did what you had to do.

What most here(I believe the supposed younger age bracket) don't realise is that most tough decisions are never appealing to the majority but they always turn out right.

I believe before it got to the point of you snooping, you had your suspicions.. And as long as you never maltreated her or any of such you did fine.

P.S
Girls that age are usually tough managing. Seen same around me too so I can tell
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Kaykay999(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
Simi has an advice for you.........

Mynd ur biznesszzzzzz
kill me guy grin cheesy
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Westernlove: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.

grin Madam don't tell me you are Jealous lol, Besides I sense she has Fvcked your Husband too lol grin

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Westernlove:

grin Madam don't tell me you are Jealous lol, Besides I sense she has Fvcked your Husband too lol grin
+++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Westernlove: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
heniford2:
you have got the attention you want so move on u sacked her like your a saint and you felt bad on your action, you decide to come online to tell us your house maid slept with 100 men as if you have not slept with men too as if someone bugs in ur privacy you will be happy
As if the housemaid is not a female like her that has sexual urges.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
How can I employ my sister as a maid. She has her own career path..
And this one should not be allowed to have her own career? Everything happens for a reason and nature had a way of sending her away from you since you offered no value to her future. Perhaps one of her men would give her the breakthrough she needs to be successful in life. An opportunity she would have been denied if she remained with you. 3 flipping years!
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
If you have recently engaged a housemaid , you will understand that there are terms. Those terms are not favourable to the employer and even the maid. You pay the agent for just a year and the terms they bring forward after that year will always make you want to look somewhere else + the maid also feel cheated.

I tried my best to treat them right especially with food and clothes but that's the best I can after paying the yearly fee.

She was arranging meet up on FB and she wasn't too smart deleting her stuffs on WhatsApp.

Regarding Family househelp, it's a NO for me.
A contract. I see.

Does her fuckíng all the neighbors affect her ability to do the job she signed up for, or you were simply jealous?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
alphaNomega:
And this one should not be allowed to have her own career? Everything happens for a reason and nature had a way of sending her away from you since you offered no value to her future. Perhaps one of her men would give her the breakthrough she needs to be successful in life. An opportunity she would have been denied if she remained with you. 3 flipping years!
Hmm. Who am I to disagree?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
alphaNomega:
A contract. I see.

Does her fuckíng all the neighbors affect her ability to do the job she signed up for, or you were simply jealous?
Now, this is senseless.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
heniford2:
if you want to monitor and control your househelp like you said why not have it documented or rather take up a child that is still in her 14/15 years not a full grow adult, if you invade a smart intelligent maid privacy who happens to know his or her right you will pay for it with regret...go and ask a lawyer oh
She does not know how lucky she was
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
The truth is that 50 percent of the comments here are put up by guys well below 30 with no idea of how to run a home.

Imagine someone asking me what's my business with my employee? This is not a corporate employee! We are talking about a young live-in maid. I am her guardian.

Some will not even allow their maids use a phone at all not to talk of an internet enabled one.

And you think it is normal? Or you want to be applauded for allowing her use an internet-enabled phone? I am so happy that girl has left your bondage
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
She will call you a small boy under 30.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Westernlove:

This is one fact she will never know cheesy

Let me keep shut on this matter for now.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by alphaNomega: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
ndidibabe:
Now, this is senseless.
The question has two parts, where exactly did you loose understanding?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
alphaNomega:
The question has two parts, where exactly did you loose understanding?
+++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
alphaNomega:

And you think it is normal? Or you want to be applauded for allowing her use an internet-enabled phone? I am so happy that girl has left your bondage
+++++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by slimladytee(f): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
so why are you telling us, rubbish
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
nymphomaniac:
don’t mention me again bros
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by oyatz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
heniford2:
learn to mind your business oh she's house maid not ur child nor family member

It's part of her business.

If her housemaid is sleeping with every male in the neighborhood, it is a bad example for her kids and it means such a maid can easily compromise to be a security risk for her family.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Jii95: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
@OP

If you wanna lie to us, please package your lie in such a way that it will look real and sensible ma.

Many “Olosho” who are on free range gan haven’t got as much as hundred customers, let alone a house maid kept indoor of a home not a brothel o
You lie!
I had a girl that slept with 17 guys within 2 years we met. Those are the ones I confirmed from chats and sms.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tales by moonlight

Believe this story at your own peril undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Meet A Billionaire / ..... / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.