Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (11590 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Many people do not understand that when you employ a small girl as a maid, you automatically become her guardian. You will be partly responsible for anything that goes wrong with her.

For instance, if she takes abortion pills and died in the process or she was used for rituals and you couldn't find her, will things just fly like that?

I have decided not respond directly to all the retards saying I should mind my business but then, I think it's better I make my point.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
+++
you have got the attention you want so move on u sacked her like your a saint and you felt bad on your action, you decide to come online to tell us your house maid slept with 100 men as if you have not slept with men too as if someone bugs in ur privacy you will be happy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Truth is I am too tired to put up the whole story here. I tried my best. I really tried. There was a time she broke into tears and promised me she will stop. She even replaced her SIM card so that she won't be able to be reached by her fuckers again. She was quiet for about a month. But I found out, she was codedly making arrangement on Facebook and no longer storing phone numbers and deleting WhatsApp chats. I was again shocked that after that one month of quietness, she has arranged more than 20 visits on Facebook and whatsapp.
How old is she?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2020
NockMedia:

How old is she?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
you have got the attention you want so move on u sacked her like your a saint and you felt bad on your action, you decide to come online to tell us your house maid slept with 100 men as if you have not slept with men too as if someone bugs in ur privacy you will be happy
+++

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
She is an adult and you have the right to send her packing since you are not down with her wayward lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2020
NockMedia:

She is an adult and you have the right to send her packing since you are not down with her wayward lifestyle.
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by stacyadams: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Many people do not understand that when you employ a small girl as a maid, you automatically become her guardian. You will be partly responsible for anything that goes wrong with her.

For instance, if she takes abortion pills and died in the process or she was used for rituals and you couldn't find her, will things just fly like that

I have decided not respond directly to all the retards saying I should mind my business but then, I think it's better I make my point.

Why employ a small girl as a maid? Why not employ ur sister? grin angry

1;2;3;4;5;6..maids grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
stacyadams:

Why employ a small girl as a maid? Why not employ ur sister? grin angry

1;2;3;4;5;6..maids grin grin grin.
How can I employ my sister as a maid. She has her own career path..

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Impostor: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Well from all indication, 20 to 22 yr old girls are sexual freaks. For you to have had so many house girls mean you may not be a nice person to them, as is common among Nigerian women. Always harsh to housemaids. Since she was deleting her messages, how did you find out again that she was arranging to meet up?

@ Nairalanders, she can't mind her business, as long as the girl is a young girl in your house, she becomes your business.

Don't you have any poor relative in your entire family whose daughters you can take? You send them to school while they help with domestic...

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by 2cul2care: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Have said it before and I will say it again, young ladies nowadays cannot be underestimated or trusted when it comes to sex, most of them are in what I call "THE HOEING PHASE" of their life, they just want to explore and have fun.

I have seen so many, even in my current neighbourhood, it doesn't surprise me any more

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Skyfornia:

What happened to the other 5? Why up to 6th housemaid?? I can only recall we had one housemaid all through my growing up.
These days, most maids don't stay for more than a year, they keep moving because most are under all these various agencies.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
she's your house maid not a slave you pay her for her services not her private life if that lady sue u to court you will pay oh heavily learn to give people space is necessary
Lol Until she seduces her guest, hubby or relatives?

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lol Until she seduces her guest, hubby or relatives?
too many up and down life style
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.
Madam abeg mind your business.Na her life. Does it affect you directly? Hahahahaha
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Madam abeg mind your business.Na her life. Does it affect you directly? Hahahahaha
+++++

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Impostor:
Well from all indication, 20 to 22 yr old girls are sexual freaks. For you to have had so many house girls mean you may not be a nice person to them, as is common among Nigerian women. Always harsh to housemaids. Since she was deleting her messages, how did you find out again that she was arranging to meet up?

@ Nairalanders, she can't mind her business, as long as the girl is a young girl in your house, she becomes your business.

Don't you have any poor relative in your entire family whose daughters you can take? You send them to school while they help with domestic...
If you have recently engaged a housemaid , you will understand that there are terms. Those terms are not favourable to the employer and even the maid. You pay the agent for just a year and the terms they bring forward after that year will always make you want to look somewhere else + the maid also feel cheated.

I tried my best to treat them right especially with food and clothes but that's the best I can after paying the yearly fee.

She was arranging meet up on FB and she wasn't too smart deleting her stuffs on WhatsApp.

Regarding Family househelp, it's a NO for me.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by spiralwedge(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe

You're kind-hearted
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by spiralwedge(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
That was a mistake. Most of the things we say here are there for people to learn. How do one seek attention in a faceless forum?

Ignore these kids like Xendra, henford2 and Amotolongbo. They are many on here. They don't know life yet.

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by mgtow: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ndidibabe, please ignore a lot of these idiots saying thrash.

Henford2, justbehave, Amotolongbo and the rest of your likes, you guys are very stewpeed.

Disgusting filth! angry

You made the right call sending her away, to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
mgtow:
Ndidibabe, please ignore a lot of these idiots saying thrash.

Henford2, justbehave, Amotolongbo and the rest of your likes, you guys are very stewpeed.

Disgusting filth! angry

You made the right call sending her away, to avoid stories that touch.
Hey don't be too fast. My comment was sarcastic. I made it to tunt the "mind your business advocate". Sure you read their comments on the thread where the guy was complaining about his sales girl wanting to do a second abortion?If you did,you would ve understood why I made such comment.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Karemarealty288(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Not all of them really. She is my 6th housemaid. I didn't notice this with the others..

Did she steal from you?
Did her fucking affect your income?

Just take her to do Hiv test..and if she is negative. Just encourage her to always used protection....
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
spiralwedge:

Ignore these kids like Xendra, henford2 and Amotolongbo. They are many on here. They don't know life yet.
would have kept calm but you mentioned me stop acting like a weird widow i never mentioned you, if someone employes you the person should have access to your private life too just because your working with the person

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
See HYPOCRISY. This one house made dey Bleep 100 guys and she is free to sack her Because she can put her in trouble. No abortion yet. The females here all supported their fellow woman the op.
In another thread,the op is a guy. The sales girl slept with 5 different guys,had and abortion is planning the second one.
The ladies comments and some foolish men here said the op is interested in the girl and wants to sleep with her. Other said the op should mind his business that it is the girls private life.
My question is please,what is the difference between the two since the other woman can terminate her maid's appointment based on her private life but the op who is a guy cannot terminate the appointment of his sales girl.
Can anybody put me through?

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.

U shud mind ur business

How far abt ur cunt now? Op there is no more pain again with condom
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

U shud mind ur business

How far abt ur cunt now? Op there is no more pain again with condom
Hmm. See person wey been dey Hala me.lol
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
See HYPOCRISY. This one house made dey Bleep 100 guys and she is free to sack her Because she can put her in trouble. No abortion yet. The females here all supported their fellow woman the op.
In another thread,the op is a guy. The sales girl slept with 5 different guys,had and abortion is planning the second one.
The ladies comments and some foolish men here said the op is interested in the girl and wants to sleep with him. Other said the op should mind his business that it is the girls private life.
My question is please,what is the difference between the two since the other woman can terminate her maid's appointment based on her private life but the op who is a guy cannot terminate the appointment of his sales girl.
Can anybody out me through?
Nigerians are beautiful people with stupid mentality grin i saw that topic people will usually want to interfere in someone life just because he or she is working for you and we Nigerians don't see it as something as i am know imagine my employer spying on my privacy naa money making gems be that for me oh he may sack me buh believe me if he did not pay for privacy intriguing then his lucky, people should know your right and know ur limit with your workers set limit and rules while employing people
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by etrange: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:

I had to send her away.

Log book. When you want to kill a dog, you start by calling it bad names. This seems exaggerated but then, sleeping around is terrible nevertheless and could bring problems to your household.

Just wondering, would you have sent the house-help away if it was a guy?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
You mumu sha. Op don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
Nigerians are beautiful people with stupid mentality grin i saw that topic people will usually want to interfere in someone life just because he or she is working for you and we Nigerians don't see it as something as i am know imagine my employer spying on my privacy naa money making gems be that for me oh he may sack me buh believe me if he did not pay for privacy intriguing then his lucky, people should know your right and know ur limit with your workers set limit and rules while employing people
What you said here does not collorate with my question.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Surfondsystems: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
How come she didn’t get pregnant
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
You mumu oooh.

Didn't you read that the said Sales girl was chatting with office phone? She lost her right to privacy when she started misbehaving with office line for private affairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / ..... / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.