Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (11593 Views)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

U shud mind ur business

How far abt ur cunt now? Op there is no more pain again with condom
Another fool.

Are you aware the said girl is living with her and if anything happens to her, she will be blamed for not looking out for the girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Madam abeg mind your business.Na her life. Does it affect you directly? Hahahahaha
The girl is her business
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
What you said here does not collorate with my question.
what am saying both the first and the second one has no right as far the lady or the guys its above 18years to interfere in his or her private life and the people supporting her to sack or encourage her to keep digging or spying on someone private life are sick this only happens in Africa you can never hear about this overseas.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

The girl is her business
I know bro. Sarcasm
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
what am saying both the first and the second one has no right as far the lady or the guys its above 18years to interfere in his or her private life and the people supporting her to sack or encourage her to keep digging or spying on someone private life are sick this only happens in Africa you can never hear about this overseas.
ok. So in all they should mind their business? What if anything happens to any of them while in their custody,who takes the blame?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by humilitypays(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
The most difficult thing to do in our present world of today is raising a girl child.

Many girls are sexually wild between the age of 17 - 24yrs.

Some from 15 - 24yrs.

They fvck any guy that presses their mumu button.

That your teenage sister, niece or daughter, if they tell you how many guys she has fvcked under your nose, you will marvel!

This is one reason I fear having female child, I love female kids a lot but fear of what may happen to them always make me moody cos its not even about good upbringing.

I saw with my own eyes in a general compound I lived some many years back in Lagos, a very popular Pentecostal church pastor's daughter sneaking out at night and when its raining heavily to go fvck some guys in the same compound.

That girl should be around 16yrs.

Not only her, I also caught other teenage girls sneaking out at odd times to go fvck different guys in the compound. Some smooch at the staircase.

The guy that repairs my generator have also caught one rich man's daughter in my street back then fvcking a house boy from another compound in her fathers house.

Many ladies reading this too, if u can be honest to yourselves you will remember how you were fvcked silly by different guys in your school, church, mosque, compound, lesson class, workplace, etc while growing up. It is common with ladies; they become sexually wild earlier than guys.

Guys start late, but girls start very early and will look very innocent and homely u won't even know not suspect their ways cry

5 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Joemetry(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
e-LIBRARY e-BOOKSHELF

What ebook on earth about politics do you want?
Just name it and we deliver it to your inbox in minutes!
All books on PDF and EPUB format, just contact me through the details below;
WhatsApp: 0818 410 8032
E-mail: electronicbullion150@gmail.com

Books cost close to nothing.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:
The most difficult thing to do in our present world of today is raising a girl child.

Some from 15 - 24yrs.

That your teenage sister, niece or daughter, if they tell you how many guys she has fvcked under your nose, you will marvel!

This is one reason I fear having female child, I love female kids a lot but fear of what may happen to them always make me moody cos its not even about good upbringing.

I saw with my own eyes in a general compound I lived some many years back in Lagos, a very popular Pentecostal church pastor's daughter sneaking out at night and when its raining heavily to go fvck some guys in the same compound.

Not only her, I also caught other teenage girls sneaking out at odd times to go fvck different guys in the compound. Some smooch at the staircase.

The guy that repairs my generator have also caught one rich man's daughter in my street back then fvcking a house boy from another compound in her fathers house.

Many ladies reading this too, if u can be honest to yourselves you will remember how you were fvcked silly by different guys in your school, church, mosque, compound, lesson class, workplace, etc while growing up. It is common with ladies; they become sexually wild earlier than guys.

Guys start late, but girls start very early and will look very innocent and homely u won't even know not suspect their ways cry
Truth but my hand no dey when dey go attack you here oo.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
I know bro. Sarcasm
cheesy
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

You mumu oooh.

Didn't you read that the said Sales girl was chatting with office phone? She lost her right to privacy when she started misbehaving with office line for private affairs.
why would the manager not log her account off than rather peer into his private DM message why she used the office phone because it was free for her to use it and as the manager had access to the phone why can't the manager log her out must he spy on her private message, and to the woman that employed the maid was there any agreement stated that she should absent from sex she's working fro her is she not a human being too am asking what happened to this point i stated fro you know forget that she's in charge of her wellbeing was it on a writing document agreed by two party
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
ok. So in all they should mind their business? What if anything happens to any of them while in their custody,who takes the blame?
No mind that guy
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by humilitypays(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Truth but my hand no dey when dey go attack you here oo.
I gain nor lose nothing with their attack. Remember, nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life cool
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:
I gain nor lose nothing with their attack. Remember, nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life cool
Wat a bam bam.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
My housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on her Facebook page and WhatsApp.

Most of her friends on Facebook are her sex partners. She sleeps with "friends of friends". Not only this, I confirmed that she has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood.

I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. I was shocked when I read through her WhatsApp chat and realised that she sneaks out of the house after midnight to make up with a married man in the neighbourhood. Only God knows how they pull this out.

It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

I had to send her away.
Your husband is safe! Don't worry undecided
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
No mind that guy
See,I have to tell her to mind her business because that was what so many people told the other guy that complained about his sales girl.Hope you get my drift now?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
that is why its good to have a writing agreement stating the type of thing you want your workers to do or don't, you employ a maid you should be specific if your the one feeding her you and sheltering her does not mean ur in charge of her life you should have a writing agreement to always be on a safe side

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by OFFICIAL336: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
See,I have to tell her to mind her business because that was what so many people told the other guy that complained about his sales girl.Hope you get my drift now?

Oooh
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Justbehave(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
that is why its good to have a writing agreement stating the type of thing you want your workers to do or don't, you employ a maid you should be specific if your the one feeding her you and sheltering her does not mean ur in charge of her life you should have a writing agreement to always be on a safe side
Where do you base?
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

U shud mind ur business

How far abt ur cunt now? Op there is no more pain again with condom
+++
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Safarigirl , come and see something shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by stacyadams: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
humilitypays:

Some from 15 - 24yrs.

Many ladies reading this too, if u can be honest to yourselves you will remember how you were fvcked silly by different guys in y ;Dour school, church, mosque, compound, lesson class, workplace, etc while growing up. It is common with ladies; they become sexually wild earlier than guys.

grin them go soon deny am....them go tell u say"their virginity was raped out of them"

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by spiralwedge(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
would have kept calm but you mentioned me stop acting like a weird widow i never mentioned you, if someone employes you the person should have access to your private life too just because your working with the person

You MUST monitor and control the private life of a househelp living in your house for your safety and theirs, just as you would for your child.

But like I said, you don't know life yet.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sweerychick, come and use your logic here o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
spiralwedge:

You MUST monitor and control the private life of a househelp living in your house for your safety and theirs, just as you would for your child.

But like I said, you don't know life yet.

if you want to monitor and control your househelp like you said why not have it documented or rather take up a child that is still in her 14/15 years not a full grow adult, if you invade a smart intelligent maid privacy who happens to know his or her right you will pay for it with regret...go and ask a lawyer oh

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
The truth is that 50 percent of the comments here are put up by guys well below 30 with no idea of how to run a home.

Imagine someone asking me what's my business with my employee? This is not a corporate employee! We are talking about a young live-in maid. I am her guardian.

Some will not even allow their maids use a phone at all not to talk of an internet enabled one.

4 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
if you want to monitor and control your househelp like you said why not have it documented or rather take up a child that is still in her 14/15 years not a full grow adult, if you invade a smart intelligent maid privacy who happens to know his or her right you will pay for it with regret...go and ask a lawyer oh
You are taking this too far. We are talking about morality here. Checking on a 21 year old maid living under you roof will not send you to prison..

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
You are taking this too far. We are talking about morality here. Checking on a 21 year old maid living under you roof will not send you to prison..
it may oh sister,that's why you need to have a documented writing down agreement so to be on a safe side do you know that your maid can accuse u of abuse grin of right and you will pay first looking for a lawyer and she can go to Ego stating that her right has been abused trust lawyers the may add soft things to game up the case before you know it you will be asking for out of court settlement becareful oh next time
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
it may oh sister,that's why you need to have a documented writing down agreement so to be on a safe side do you know that your maid can accuse u of abuse grin of right
Not in this country, Bro. It is not our culture. Except, there is someone "big" somewhere trying to take up her case.
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by heniford2: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
ndidibabe:
Not in this country, Bro. It is not our culture. Except, there is someone "big" somewhere trying to take up her case.
hmm abi that's what you think okey
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by Ukehefirstson: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Are you sure that she is not sleeping with your husband too � � �
Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by ndidibabe(f): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ukehefirstson:
Are you sure that she is not sleeping with your husband too � � �
Only my husband can answer that question really.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? by mgtow: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:

14/15 years is a child and that translates as child abuse. Like that other guy said, you are still a small boy and you don't know what life is about yet. You are an empty barrel hence the plenty noise you're making. Dumbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Meet A Billionaire / ..... / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.