Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? (18666 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by ukaface(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2020
God

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2020
TyTos:
there is no heaven please

I just find it hard that adults believe in fairytales

It's quite unimaginable grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by delkuf(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Personally, I would blame Buhari, APC and ARSENAL cry
wetin concern arsenal na.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Daughterboard(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?
If you go to hell, you will cry, wail , regret, cry again, Wail again and scream ! You will wish to turn back the times, you will plead for Mercy, but it will be too late.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will u blame?

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?

Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:27-28
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you blame?

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:29-31
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Today you Have the Preachers In the Churches, Twitter, Facebook, instargram, YouTube, etc Preaching the Gospel.

Here on Nairaland, You have Righteousness89 and the other Brethren Hammering the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Do well for your Soul by Humbling yourself before The LORD in Repentance and Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Happy Sunday and GOD BLESS US ALL

There is no hell fire!
a. As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, But the earth he has given to the sons of men - Psalms 115:16

b. For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord - Rom 6:23

c. In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return - Gen 3:19

d. For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.  Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun - Ecl 9:5-6

Therefore all righteous individuals according to God's righteous standard shall be resurrected to life either on earth or in the heaven (as the case may be) would perish.

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
ukaface:
God

YES, if he exist.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Sadteen: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
tweakdude1:
If you are not a Christian forget heaven. Your good deeds can't take you to heaven, no leader in other religions laid down their lives for his followers only Jesus did.

Jesus is the only way repent.
He didn't lay down his life because he resurrected on the third day. He played a shrewd one on us

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by golddust6000(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Heaven and hell doesn’t exist

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Prayfortheworld: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2020
I will blame this money

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Jabioro: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2020
I am gonna blame God himself for creating multiple means of knowing him...He created devil and his entourage agents,he created right and left..He could've created one planet instead of millions,and he finally throw me into hell part of Nigeria..He could've created only heaven where we all wake up without knowing devil..You could see where is still the one to be blame..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Sadteen: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
OnyeEurope:
I will blame women
But it isn't your fault that u like women. Does it make sense that ur creator will punish you for his own mistakes that you failed to correct even though he had the power to correct it before and after hand

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Gabbriell: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough

Obviously your eyes need to be opened.

The Bible never said "all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire".

It's is just something that people who don't read or understand the Bible say.

As for your question; "What happens to the earth?"

Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

The Bible is available everywhere... get one today and prayerfully study it. Don't just listen to people's preaching but confirm whatever they teach u in the Bible.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by PrinceMajestic: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Foolish thread for foolish individuals. Only mad men believe in heaven or hell. If you read Animal Farm you will know "sugar candy mountain" is referred to as heaven by the animals but snowball and Napoleon the wisest of all the animals mocked and Deceived other animals with rewards in sugar candy mountain but at the end all the animals knew there's no such place as sugar candy mountain but mentally deranged people still believe in heaven. Just like that op and the sick ones who blame people for missing heaven and being in hell. I hate foolish people. Same manner boko haram terrorist will kill you soon so they can get 72 naked Virgin girls in their heaven. Religious people are happily insane and They irritate me like this thread. Bullsh!t people.

12 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by redsun(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
This generation of Nigerians has already missed heaven because you are not living in an orderly manner. Maybe the third generation from now, if they don't go extinct may have a feel of what heaven. And the only heaven that exists is comfortable and fulfilled lifestyle on earth.

When you die, you turn back to carbon particles that could either contaminate or nourish the soil, depending on what killed you, i e, COVID snd natural death.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Sadteen:

But it isn't your fault that u like women. Does it make sense that ur created will punish you for his own mistakes that you failed to correct even though he had the power to correct it before and after hand
I pray God to deliver me as he has done it for you
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Rok01: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
For many of you saying that heaven and hell did not exist, I pray that you won't regret when it's too late

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by 12345baba(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
I will blame all the presidents of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Joefat: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
PDP and APC. Especially. BUHARI undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Anyone that misses heavens, should blame the zoo called nigeria created by British fulani Islamic terrorist.

Stay away from Nigeria (evil), and restore Biafra therefore you will make it to heavens.

Shalom....
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Deicide: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
I would blame Nigeria, Lol just kidding
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Foolish thread for foolish individuals. Only mad men believe in heaven or hell. If you read Animal Farm you will know "sugar candy mountain" is referred to as heaven by the animals but snowball and Napoleon the wisest of all the animals mocked and Deceived other animals with rewards in sugar candy mountain but at the end all the animals knew there's no such place as sugar candy mountain but mentally deranged people still believe in heaven. Just like that op and the sick ones who blame people for missing heaven and being in hell. I hate foolish people. Same manner boko haram terrorist will kill you soon so they can get 72 naked Virgin girls in their heaven. Religious people are happily insane and They irritate me like this thread. Bullsh!t people.

Nigerian religious slaves, are all mad people in religious uniforms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by TruthHurts100: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Which heaven unar wan go sef?
Unar say heaven sweet... Unar don go there before? If heaven sweet, why unar no wan die, leave this wicked world and go? Unar pastors sef no wan die, and na them dey preach say unar go go heaven.

A quick one, when Jesus said he was going to prepare a table, na how many of unar wan sit for that table? Billions of unar?
What If that table means a table where Jesus and his corulers are to sit on and govern the world?

Jesus said in his father's house there are plenty rooms, and you took it literally? The billions of angels already in heaven nko? Dem get rooms too for the house? So unar wan go join angels for heaven to drag rooms abi?

And those in heaven, are they human? Aren't they spirit creatures? Do they feed? Do they recreate? Do they even marry and have sex? Do they cultivate?

People, abeg make unar dey reason. All these things nor be Wetin God promise unar.

The promises of God is easy and clear to understand.
1. Daniel 2:44: He will destroy human government and replace it with his own government and his government will be forever.

This promise nor make sense? Human government have failed, God will take action.

2. Jesus con confirm am:
Mathew 6:10: thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
God's will for the heaven is that there peace in heaven, remember Jesus fought with Satan and Satan was removed from heaven with his demons. They are the ones controlling the affairs of the world now. Read 1 John 5:19 "the whole world lies in the hands of the wicked one" Who is that wicked one again? No be Satan.
So, God's kingdom is coming to destroy Satan and his system. That is the will of God for the earth. E nor make sense?

Now imagine say God con destroy Satan and hin demons, how this earth go be? Peace no go dey? The world nor go sweet?

3. Psalms 37:19
But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
No be me write am ooo... Abeg Wetin Bible say the meek ones go inherit? Na heaven?
Na earth wey peace plenty inside. That's why we suppose dey pray say make God's kingdom come ooo because na only that kingdom fit bring peace come this earth. Make I continue?

4. Study the prophecy in Isaiah 65: 19-25.
Na those things God's kingdom go bring come this earth.

Finally Revelation 21:3,4
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Abeg, this promise nar for angels for heaven?

the tabernacle of God is with men
See am? Wetin be tabernacle of God? No be God's rulership, hin kingdom? It will be with men. No be unar dey go up, but the effect of God's rulership go extend reach earth. God go be with us.

So, think am well well oooo....
Heaven is real but no be for all of unar. Na this earth we go dey dey enjoy when God do repair everything, destroy Satan and and wicked people.

Op mentioned second death, I can explain it ooo and I will explain what first death is as well.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Liposure: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Embassy
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by tunize(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Personally, I would blame Buhari, APC and ARSENAL cry
hmmm i feel that Arsenal part.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by stanmorry(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
I will blame Nigeria Government of all time
Righteousness89:
If you go to hell, you will cry, wail , regret, cry again, Wail again and scream ! You will wish to turn back the times, you will plead for Mercy, but it will be too late.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will u blame?

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you blame?

14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Today you Have the Preachers In the Churches, Twitter, Facebook, instargram, YouTube, etc Preaching the Gospel.

Here on Nairaland, You have Righteousness89 and the other Brethren Hammering the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

Do well for your Soul by Humbling yourself before The LORD in Repentance and Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by deavicky(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

the topic tittle sounds like what APC will say. Always looking for who to blame.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Smartypant: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Blackmann001:
My neigh our... Sh is too sexy and killing me with those big firm oranges..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by dopedealer(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough

What are you trying to say ?
Back to your question, The Earth would be destroyed!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Smartypant: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2020
betterpikinn:
You Christians should stop all these nonsense.
There are over 2000 gods and different religions in this world and there is no prove that yours supercedes all the other ones just because YOUR STORY BOOK (Bible) says so.
The other religions too have their own "story books" too.

Aptly stated.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by dopedealer(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2020
A305:
Heaven or Hell does not exist.

If you need a reward for doing good (heaven), then you are unempathic and a horrible person.

Ignorance De worry you.
Seek for knowledge even if it means going to far China!!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by dopedealer(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2020
bright007:
What's heaven?

Religion thrives on fear. Heaven simply is an illusion.

You have only this life to live. Live it fully without fear

Why do you think we have the good people and the bad people? Because both parties would be judged according to their actions.
Why do you think the sun and moon alternate with each taking its turn day and night?
Because the almighty is in control .
Have you ever thought about that ?

There is life after death , take note !

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by PEDDYrom: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
This one is hard angry
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Zombiekiller010: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Heaven & hell are already on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak? / Not Every Sin Leads To Hell / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.