Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,683 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) (8315 Views)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
James4bright:
An unidentified man beats his wife up and at the same time pulled off three of her teeth over infidelity. The DNA test that was done proved the three kids she had for him weren't truly his. So the man got angry and acted with violence.

Justifiable or not?

How many times will you people bring up this same news?
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
the man is not totally wrong. after all the effort to raise a family someone you call a wife starts bleeping around in the name of children, why not tell your hubby about his problems if you suspect any. that's why it's bad for a woman to cheat in marriage because it leads to bastard. let's him machete her for back join, stupid slay queens
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fake story.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Yedebem: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
solmus:
wetin make Chioma con do Davido.. break hin leg?
[/s]
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by berryace007: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
James4bright:
An unidentified man beats his wife up and at the same time pulled off three of her teeth over infidelity. The DNA test that was done proved the three kids she had for him weren't truly his. So the man got angry and acted with violence.

Justifiable or not?
I don't support violence but this one is LEGIT
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Emmypam(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
3 teeth's for 3 children. Imagine say she born 30 children.
Just Imagine
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rhaspody:
Someone said the poor woman was tryin9g to save the marriage.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
tnerro1:
It is because of a certain tribe in Nigeria that DNA test was introduced. I won’t say the tribe here else they get offended. But you know them na wink

Are you saying that without that tribe, DNA test would not be introduced in Nigeria? Is this how backward you think that Nigeria is? Chai!
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blood of buhari! What if the test is not 100% correct.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:02am On Jun 10, 2020
The tooth represent the 3 kids...
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
lemme see the idiot that will come here to defend the woman.

Ogún go kee u today grin
U dey mad. The man no fit divorce and gently work away? Na small remain he go kill person and go jail. By then una wey dey support am nor go dey dere.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2020
berryace007:

I don't support violence but this one is LEGIT
what kinda contradiction is this?
No violence is legit o. If e kill the woman na prison e go sleep. I don’t understand how people can become so angry and do things that can put them in danger for life. The man is still a young man. He can go start a new family and abandon this one. Instead of putting his future on the line by beating a cheater
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Amb1045:
the man is not totally wrong. after all the effort to raise a family someone you call a wife starts bleeping around in the name of children, why not tell your hubby about his problems if you suspect any. that's why it's bad for a woman to cheat in marriage because it leads to bastard. let's him machete her for back join, stupid slay queens
But if the women no wake up 3 days later... I hope say you get wetin to tell police o. Nothing dey for violence, jejely park your load and leave a cheating woman.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 1:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Ashewo Kobo kobo!!
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
I think you need serious beating for saying that. All your teeth needs to be removedgrin
he is saying the truth na. Beating does not change anything, it only put you at risk of killing a woman of three bastard children who will seek for you in the future for revenge.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by AdmissionGetEas: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2020
You don't take law into your hand, this is a criminal offence... Divorce her and move on but not this brutality

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Damn Niggarr!

One chilled Hero beer for you.

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 3:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Are you saying that without that tribe, DNA test would not be introduced in Nigeria? Is this how backward you think that Nigeria is? Chai!
You think this kind of comment came from a sane mind. The guy from his myopic mind probably believed that DNA tests was invented by/for Nigerians.
See the so called leaders of tomorrow. grin
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by flokii: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Wetin she gain now? infidelity ends only in destruction.

The guy should be arrested for taking law into his hands. Simply end the relationship and move on.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Gentle0wavez: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Saying the man should just end the relationship and move on is true oh, but it's not easy at all. It's very painful.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Now he has violated the lady's right. what he would have done, after the test, was stop paying school fees, stop buying food into the house, stop paying rent, get another apartment without her knowledge and flee but that night reveal the dna test to her and tell her before u come back she should leave, she will call her siblings to beg but unfortunately she won't see u in that house any more, let her cater for the kids she brought, arrange divorce while u r away with the DNA test and say good bye to deceitful woman.
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
zexy2030:
Now he has violated the lady's right. what he would have done, after the test, was stop paying school fees, stop buying food into the house, stop paying rent, get another apartment without her knowledge and flee but that night reveal the dna test to her and tell her before u come back she should leave, she will call her siblings to beg but unfortunately she won't see u in that house any more, let her cater for the kids she brought, arrange divorce while u r away with the DNA test and say good bye to deceitful woman.

Very easy for u to type... na person like u fit kill d woman n d children join angry
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Elimon(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2020
ettaetta:
s
okay Sir you can go and beat your wife, make sure you remove her teeth, as for me I can't beat a woman, what if he ended up killing her in the process? he will surely go to jail
Oga woman never do u something before...i used to think of that before...this never touch a woman thing..let me tell u why i changed that perspective
1..My gf of 2 year that I've never cheated on cheated on me..even with proofs she denied it..the came girl that will pour me water in the house for just receiving call from a mere female friend ko..claiming its love and jealousy..till i gave her multiple slaps that day i didn't know i could
2.Had a girl who usually used this 'i don't touch woman' to come to my room and scatter things,beat n slap me,even hit me with kettle once, each time there's serious issues..and i wont even touch her till she is done..one day i wondered what gave her this morale to be doing this..Another day came for her action..she started with hitting me with shoes,and anything she found, biting me,even reached for water as usual..but wen i landed her like 5 slaps..and hurled her out of my house..beat her under rain falling...that was the last time she ever tried what she used to do.Cos i shocked her
I don't support hitting a lady but if u see a woman u uses you because u cannot hit her...just give her a taste of it..but don't make it a wild case..
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
flokii:
Wetin she gain now? infidelity ends only in destruction.

The guy should be arrested for taking law into his hands. Simply end the relationship and move on.
What will happened to the woman for taking law into her hand by opening legs around

She gave the man emotional beating which is even more disastrous than physical beating the man gave her
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by BABSSSOO(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
I think you need serious beating for saying that. All your teeth needs to be removedgrin
looooool....oh boy wetin happen naa...
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by BABSSSOO(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Vyzz:

Domestic violence?

When ur sister returns like this will u feel the same
I trust my sister, she won't even come home if she had committed this kind abomination.... even you deserve to be beaten...
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
BABSSSOO:
looooool....oh boy wetin happen naa...
cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
So marching against Buhari would make me prominent? Lol

After you left Sowore for dead who is slightly prominent, so you think I'd do better than Sowore abi? You lie.

I'd be dead in seconds and I won't even appear on the news.

Funniest shit ever gringringrin

Re: Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos) by paix(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vyzz:
This is bad

The man should be arrested ASAP

What happened to divorce?
Even separation sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / How Did You Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.