Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? (4467 Views)

Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? / What'll You Do If Your Best Friend's Mother Makes Advances At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by UyiIredia(m): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
this is one thing that piques me >>> why do Nigerian ladies think it is all men that'll frown at approaching a guy >>> i personally won't mind this >>> though it depends on the package that presents itself cool
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Omolola1(f): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
That's what some gurls dnt knw, its not necessary to be direct, there re ways to it (don't want to let it out)
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by fyomer: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are African Men so shy (or should i call it proud) to wash dishes, cook and do laundry for women that they admire?
I'm not saying that it's the best thing, but it is not a problem for western men to do house chores for their gf or partner
Now, i am yet to see that Nigerian man who would offer to wash a girl's pata and let her know that he is willing to baby sit, be submissive and do whatever else she would desire for him to do; he would rather die commuting to and from the brothel while praying to God to rain a submissive wife from heaven. Why is it so?

GOOD TALK.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Vicjustice: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2011
Omolola1:

That's what some gurls dnt knw, its not necessary to be direct, there re ways to it (don't want to let it out)
Please, be generous enough to tell us how you do it, i'm very much interested.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by WISEONE247(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
i just don't know, i believe they think the guy will use that against them some day. which is really bad of them, i for one see it as a turn on for a lady to take the lead for once
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by wishlolia(f): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yeah, some guys would really be happy to see omoges toasting them. lol dream on
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by deniyor: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^^ speak up b4 u miss out on your dream guy
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by roymary: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
wishlolia:

Yeah, some guys would really be happy to see omoges toasting them. lol dream on

Wishlolia is hermaphrodite!!!! She thinks there is so much gain in feminism!
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
Feminism rocks!
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by roymary: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^

When Mr Chima finds out what your Nairaland password is; his attorney would contact you.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima1(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2011
LMAO@Mr. Chima leaving MOI. OOooh heeheeehehhhhe grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Omolola1(f): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2011
rolls eyes
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by MrsChima1(f): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hisssssssss, angry
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Tristen(m): 1:56am On Mar 05, 2011
the ladies,they do make advances,i know becos i am on the run 50% of the time, if they like u,they come 4 u
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by dowjones(m): 3:04am On Mar 05, 2011
speaking for myself, a number of ladies have approached meĀ  (a mother to one did it on her pikin's behalf). anytime this happens i USUALLY lose interest in the person in question for trivial reasons. being approached doesnt work for me cos i'd feel like the passive one, the dominated and that cant happen cos i'm the ALPHA MALE, OPTIMUS PRIME, YESS BOSS ! cool
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Vicjustice: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
dowjones:

speaking for myself, a number of ladies have approached me (a mother to one did it on her pikin's behalf). anytime this happens i USUALLY lose interest in the person in question for trivial reasons. being approached doesnt work for me cos i'd feel like the passive one, the dominated and that cant happen cos i'm the ALPHA MALE, OPTIMUS PRIME, YESS BOSS ! cool
Then, you must be a very rich, famous and sexy guy. What's that name again, please tell me so i may google-search your calibre
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by endmoll(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
Most of them are timid and are battling with there ego,while some of them are traditionalist who believe that it is the duty of a man to do the formal approach.
The other part is that if you have what it takes to keep a woman running on her toes that is when you will be approached for you to give them part of the national cake(money for hand back for ground).
Abbi i lie
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Pennywise(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
I am sure a Nigerian lady will make a pass at me if only I am patient enough.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by chic2pimp(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
endmoll:

Most of them are timid and are battling with there ego,while some of them are traditionalist who believe that it is the duty of a man to do the formal approach.
The other part is that if you have what it takes to keep a woman running on her toes that is when you will be approached for you to give them part of the national cake(money for hand back for ground).
Abbi i lie
This!!!. . . . . . Especially the latter.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by OCCULTIST(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
Because they do not know how to make advances to men,they are not brought up that way.
Re: Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? by Pennywise(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^You presume white girls are trained to make advances at men!

What planet are u from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOP 5 Most Beautiful Ladies On NAIRALAND. "True Fact" / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.