Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (34971 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by lekki1444: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
wink
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ElvisPresley(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
I could only be sad if money turns me down..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ugaboy: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
I dont fear or get sad over a lady rejection...if an employee turns u down at ur dream work. The look u giv is call sadness

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by akanbiaa(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kuli

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Never 4get how the game is played
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.
getting fat is an evidence of good living in the Nigerian standard abi, just tell me you're joking.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Monday4338: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
see below
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by jasent(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u
You Monika indicate female, and you said you're a guy.Pls be honest

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best
The same way I will spit on slim ones. You would have made lots of senses if you didn't attach ladies look to this.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by bbjayone(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
too much of nollywood movies............
dey probably turned u down for reasons best known to dem

its not a big deal wen u are bin turned down, life is full of varieties and choices...

we go dey alright las las

#WeGoMakeAmByGod'sGrace

everyone with his/her
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by bbjayone(f): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
too much of nollywood movies............
dey probably turned u down for reasons best known to dem

its not a big deal wen u are bin turned down, life is full of varieties and choices...

we go dey alright las las

#WeGoMakeAmByGod'sGrace

DenreleDave:

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by idonhammer: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only Nigerian women ...here wey we dey,the older, the sweeter.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rubbish Thread!!!

Naija ladies Goan b Productive and stop creating meaningless threads!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by holuwajobar(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you a male or female ?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by YorubaKinging: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Guy your gender says you're a female

I'm sure many of your commenters didn't notice also

So can you please clarify?

DenreleDave:

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
There are many things more loyal to a man than a woman ever will turn out. A hundred-kilogram barbell will never lie to you about its weight. A green bottle of alcoholic beverage is your friend through thick and thin. Your palms never run out of stamina to please you, and although a dog can get tricked — most will give up their life to physically defend you from harm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by uwelaa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
well spoken bro!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by jayaim: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
What about we wey the fit let fine babies go? My week point. Oh Ebere my 1st crush, yellow sisi like mami water. She turned me down, i wept for a very long time. Still fresh in my mind

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by jayaim: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
What about we wey no the fit let fine babies go? My week point. Oh Ebere my 1st crush, yellow sisi like mami water. She turned me down, i wept for a very long time. Still fresh in my mind

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by bizhop01: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best
What's good about ancestors bone?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by racerve(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Similar advice for women: if you don't like a guy because he's too broke / short / quiet / ugly, reject him outright. Don't go along, saying you'll "manage" until you find someone better.

Everyone is entitled to have their own spec, so rejecting is better than wasting the guy's time.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Tharaja(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
I hear say her bedsheet getty bedbugs. Tufiakwa
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
t
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Dansuqi: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why should I be sad when I am the one turning down ladies advances?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Didi2d(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is the best advice I can give to any guy

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Bapy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

see the kind nonsense wey dey make FP abeg
DenreleDave:

see the kind nonsense wey dey make FP abeg
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Richieniit: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
I think say na sense this one wan talk... only to read a load of crap and nonsense.

Sorry o but NP you no get sense.

I sure say if she dey with you by now she for never marry or even worst.

Watin come pain me for ur write up na fat, erection and bimmer.

Guy grow up if not na nonsense you go marry.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by stanliwise(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
meobizy:
There are many things more loyal to a man than a woman ever will turn out. A hundred-kilogram barbell will never lie to you about its weight. A green bottle of alcoholic beverage is your friend through thick and thin. Your palms never run out of stamina to please you, and although a dog can get tricked — most will give up their life to physically defend you from harm.
But None of them is a woman wink and they can never be!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Charmingrascal(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't be successful for a girl or because someone hurt you.

Be successful because you have to be successful for yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
@OP Are u a Male of Female? too many kids on dis forum. U most have used ur gender to confused many. Grow up boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / I Beat My Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.