Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (34988 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by cosmos2000(m): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u
[color=#990000][/color]

Yes bro, NOTED
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by CallMeDrino: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u

Incel biggest dreams cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by LaJose78(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WOMEN ARE ONE KIND.

---IF YOU PURSUE TOO HARD, THEY'LL SAY YOU LACK SELF-ESTEEM. THEY'LL SAY YOU'RE "DISTURBING" THEM.
---IF YOU DON'T PURSUE, THEY'LL SAY YOU WERE NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT WAS WHY YOU GAVE UP EASILY WHEN THEY WANTED YOU TO TRY HARDER.

THIS IS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR MEN TO PURSUE CAREER AND WEALTH SO AS NOT TO BE HOOKED IN THE CENTER OF WOMEN'S TWISTED NONSENSE.

I'll have to frame this
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ayenale1(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
sad for what?? its better to be rejected than not to try na..las las bea wey reject u fit still reason u letter..if she turn u down just move on bro and pls dnt stick around hoping she changes her mind bcoz u would endup feeling more pained..
last year in skul a bea turned me down after all my care and the supposed green lights i thought she was showing me, said she cnt date me because am a bad boy and too lyk gals...d words broke me because d bea mk sense bt i moved on.....jus last month i mistakenly saw her around my uncle's place in uyo during this lockdown and we exchanged contacts and she visited, we were gisting wen she apologized for judging me bk den and for turning down my advances because she see my legit crib n the soft settings and i jus smilled n accepted her pleas...since last month it have been steady nunu wenever i nid her brand and feelings isnt involved because she once said she cnt date a bad boy and i think am still dt bad boy

Steadily dey suck her nunu and don't allow her tie you down with preg o.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kehinde1365(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Thanks for the advice....That's my machismo with which i live my life.
Success is the best revenge.
But on another thread you claimed to be a lady, why are you posing as a guy here?

He she is bobrisky elder brother grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
kehinde1365:

He she is bobrisky elder brother grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2020
ayenale1:

Steadily dey suck her nunu and don't allow her tie you down with preg o.
my geeeeeeee....i no dumb reach lai dt na..dm neva born dt bea well...me na legend for dt zone oo
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Bossman25(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
She is Bobrisky in action

eazylion001:
female monkier

male story..

OP are you a male or female, please don't confuse us
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kingriches2005: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
nice one bro.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ohraykon: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2020
humilitypays:
As a guy, take it or leave it, financial success is the number 1 key to improving your level of attraction and reducing the number of your rejection, guys in whatever you do, try get money but not illegally because ill gotten wealth have wings and usually fly away so fast.

Take your time and build a sustainable source of income, it is possible, all you need to do is be consistent in whatever business or handwork you venture it, master it.....become a master in that business or craft and turn yourself to a solution provider that people will always run to for help, and gradually with time steady income will start flowing in and your level of confidence, appearance, personality will increase tremendously and you will start to become every lady's dream man such that any lady you eventually approach will be shocked with overjoy to be your girl or your sex-mate or even fling, oh yeah wink

But if you spend your time as a guy looking for ways to become the most handsome guy and wasting your scarce resources on grooming things to look good in order to attract women, you will end up miserable.....only teenage girls who don't know what lay ahead of them will be falling for your fine boy looks because all they want at that age is attention and fronting for dating a fine boy.....but no classy lady will ever give you face as a broke handsome guy, worst comes to worst you will end up as a gigolo serving fat, old grannies shocked grin grin
so women are commodities to be bought! So men don't deserve unconditional love nawa to you o.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ohraykon: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2020
davien:
Many have said it but I'll still say it too. As a man, chase success and never settle for less, because unlike women who can climb up the ranks by hooking high value men we don't have that privilege.

Whether a lady turned you down or not don't become comfortable in one place, you'll see that the more you progress the more the so-called "crushes" you have start chasing you and by then you'd know women don't care about love..

Women chase comfort.
you mean naija women grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Ohraykon: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2020
neutrotoba:
This thread is very insensitive and childish, and I wonder how it got pushed to the front page.
so you mean we should die of depression bastard you are
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by davien(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ohraykon:
you mean naija women grin
all of them.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ifex2k(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by skinny419(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is the gal in 2008 menh i love dis girl somuch, i was like approachin n beging her 2 b my GF. so one day dis girl call me and said i shuld stop disturbing her cos if dem giv me 10 yrs frm now i wil stil remain miserable,(backthen i'm stil serving my oga) but today i thank GOD im boss now, married with strong handsome boy as a son. Can u imagine dis gal is stil in her fada house havin children 4 different men..now she is d one disturbing me wit uncle pls help me wit 1k, pls giv me dis giv me dat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Meedon: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
And you the give am that 1k

skinny419:
There is the gal in 2008 menh i love dis girl somuch, i was like approachin n beging her 2 b my GF. so one day dis girl call me and said i shuld stop disturbing her cos if dem giv me 10 yrs frm now i wil stil remain miserable,(backthen i'm stil serving my oga) but today i thank GOD im boss now, married with strong handsome boy as a son. Can u imagine dis gal is stil in her fada house havin children 4 different men..now she is d one disturbing me wit uncle pls help me wit 1k, pls giv me dis giv me dat.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by skinny419(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Meedon:
And you the give am that 1k
Yes,.i know she just want my attention but i dont hav her time now.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Meedon: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
skinny419:
Yes,.i know she just want my attention but i dont hav her time now.

You should thread cautiously her type can do and undo oooo
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
jayaim:
What about we wey no the fit let fine babies go? My week point. Oh Ebere my 1st crush, yellow sisi like mami water. She turned me down, i wept for a very long time. Still fresh in my mind
Hahaha, I don laff scarra ground.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by bbjayone(f): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok bro
DenreleDave:

I didn't criticise, check my last point..

I only said focus on getting ur life better
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Arsenate(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
skinny419:
grin grin

Time is man's best friend, but a woman's foe.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Mandela27: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
sad for what?? its better to be rejected than not to try na..las las bea wey reject u fit still reason u letter..if she turn u down just move on bro and pls dnt stick around hoping she changes her mind bcoz u would endup feeling more pained..
last year in skul a bea turned me down after all my care and the supposed green lights i thought she was showing me, said she cnt date me because am a bad boy and too lyk gals...d words broke me because d bea mk sense bt i moved on.....jus last month i mistakenly saw her around my uncle's place in uyo during this lockdown and we exchanged contacts and she visited, we were gisting wen she apologized for judging me bk den and for turning down my advances because she see my legit crib n the soft settings..since last month it have been steady nunu wenever i nid her brand and feelings isnt involved because she once said she cnt date a bad boy and i think am still dt bad boy
Them never chichomtin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
u should be more sad when u lost a lucrative job or u fail jamb.that u sad cos a girl turned u down then oga u no get problem for this world.u the luckiest man on earth if all the problem wey u get for this earth na woman matter cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN WOMEN ARE ONE KIND.

---IF YOU PURSUE TOO HARD, THEY'LL SAY YOU LACK SELF-ESTEEM. THEY'LL SAY YOU'RE "DISTURBING" THEM.
---IF YOU DON'T PURSUE, THEY'LL SAY YOU WERE NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT WAS WHY YOU GAVE UP EASILY WHEN THEY WANTED YOU TO TRY HARDER.

THIS IS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR MEN TO PURSUE CAREER AND WEALTH SO AS NOT TO BE HOOKED IN THE CENTER OF WOMEN'S TWISTED NONSENSE.

Truer words were never spoken cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / I Beat My Girl Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.