Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (34986 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by KoolBigk(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Young man are you the same way you were in 2015 ? absolutely no! Growth is inevitable, as we grow older so does our body too.

Besides, those ladies may have probably gone through childbirth as well. Your topic is baseless and childish!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by CAPSLOCKED: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
1Sharon:

So how do gentlemen get women?
2SHARON, GENTLEMEN LIKE HAHN ARE PURSUED BY WOMEN.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Joshmuch: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.
haha. I laugh in Swahili
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Budline1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rutherford2019:
A girl I took train transport to see, I lodged in hotel thereafter, spent 2days, we chatted and exchange some pleasantries..
When I made advance for her she told me that she's not in a relationship but I'm not her spec
I was very impressed for her even though I didn't find it easy to assimilate
We can't get everything we want
Better days ahead with better people

I'm even more impressed with your own understanding, that makes u a correct guy. If it was the other way round, it'll be a different story. Ladies don't take rejection lightly, in fact that's when they start chasing u more.

If that same girl sees who she fancies and the guy is not feeling her, she'll keep chasing him and never give up, even if she has to manipulate her ways until she gets her heart completely broken, I stl wonder why tho.

Most ladies don't like to take No for an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by sylve11: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Dat girl with krawl krawl yansh

God forbid bad tin

sad cool
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by 1Sharon(f): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

2SHARON, GENTLEMEN LIKE HAHN ARE PURSUED BY WOMEN.

Right grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by sylve11: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
OP, you be transgender abi crossdresser or queer?

No be me o. Ona still dey gist galz this days. Me if I see gal wey I like na to ask how much for short time cuz 90% na okpo.

If dem call price wey I fil chest, we do the thing. If dem call price wey dem papa no get, na dem know

Yeye grin shocked cool
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
sylve11:

Yeye grin shocked cool

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DexterousOne(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Budline1:

I'm even more impressed with your own understanding, that makes u a correct guy. If it was the other way round, it'll be a different story. Ladies don't take rejection lightly, in fact that's when they start chasing u more.

If that same girl sees who she fancies and the guy is not feeling her, she'll keep chasing him and never give up, even if she has to manipulate her ways until she gets her heart completely broken, I stl wonder why tho.

Most ladies don't like to take No for an answer.

Rejection for women is an ego crusher for them

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by sylve11: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
meobizy:
There are many things more loyal to a man than a woman ever will turn out. A hundred-kilogram barbell will never lie to you about its weight. A green bottle of alcoholic beverage is your friend through thick and thin. Your palms never run out of stamina to please you, and although a dog can get tricked — most will give up their life to physically defend you from harm.

Hmmm cool
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Budline1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Rejection for women is an ego crusher for them

Big ego crusher! You reject them and they keep coming at you!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Meedon: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
God bless my Oris Switch and WEED

meobizy:
There are many things more loyal to a man than a woman ever will turn out. A hundred-kilogram barbell will never lie to you about its weight. A green bottle of alcoholic beverage is your friend through thick and thin. Your palms never run out of stamina to please you, and although a dog can get tricked — most will give up their life to physically defend you from harm.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u

yeah man!

gba'yihh!!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
No time.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ClownPrinceOfPi: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin Lol @ the guy above me.Well I just think everything is about your mindset.If you are a simp or a sensitive guy you'll tend to do stupid things.But if you have an alpha mentality you'll at least get some hints if she's playing hard to get, then you'll know whether to pursue or withdraw.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Solutiondesk: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is 2020 guys, it's about time we stop making sex the center of our existence, Personally I don't dwell on issues without major prospective attractions,(relationships, regular friendships, whenever I decide to share considerable time with anybody there must be a prospective reason, stop wasting time on frivolities, it takes sacrifice to stand out, go for it and become exceptional, let people dream of meeting you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

It is very obvious that you dont like fat ladies.
Biko if you dont like them,other guys do.
As the saying goes,one man's meat is another man's poison. cheesy
...Hello Catherine!
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Grateful02(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP I sight you.. POSA to that concluding line "all am saying..... yourself
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Grateful02(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP I sight you.. POSA to that concluding line "all am saying..... yourself"
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by whizbee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best.

Modified pls I am not criticizing fat ladies oooo... Just get my point leave the fat or no fat thing.....

Focus on ur life... Get better, the time u r using to please a lady can be use to improve ursef..

Sometimes you pursue a lady for like a year or 2, during the courtship, you may later find out that it is not worth the stress and u cud av used those time n resources for another thing..

Ladies. Keep ur opinion one side... I am advising my fellow guy to hustle and add value to their life than waiting to be accepted by a lady...

Guys be wise.

why spend a whole year chasing a woman, chisos, you get time o
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
whizbee:

why spend a whole year chasing a woman, chisos, you get time o
I didn't say I spent a year...
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by InfinityFabric: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE BEEN PRESSING GAME OVER SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN. NOTHING ON EARTH BEATS MY "BLOCK & DELETE" GAME. NOTHING.
Quite simply, too easy.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kaima1984(f): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Just for fun.. Denrele David is my name... Scrotum n dick are fully present and represented..
P
No hole except ass hole gringringringrin
Well noted, you are very funny.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by BBright1: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
I needed to see Dammnn nighter here
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Iziq(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
sad? There are more women than men in this world o

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by darediamond(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

Onyi22 is slim.. Try and hook up with her.
grin grin Oyinye22 ke?

That na ogboroko Ogboko oooo!!! grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by themaestro08(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
1Sharon:

So how do gentlemen get women?

We don't hesitate to approach a girl we admire but if she turn us down we walk away with our heads held up - with dignity and esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by OdenKelechi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
I agree with the focusing on yourself part, everything else you said is really not talk. Those 2 ladies you said are fat now, you were once head over heels for them. Only reason you feel differently now is cos shit didn't go as planned... Focus on your life and stop body shaming someone. I'm pretty sure whichever lady you marry will still add weight so stfu
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u

While I understand and appreciate the point you are trying to make, I have my reservations about the example you used to illustrate your point.

If I try to speak to a lady, it's obviously because I love her (I mean, I love her and everything about her). Now, if you are suggesting that when I see her in a few years time, I'd thank my star that she turned me down, why? Just because she added weight? Nah nah. That's not a valid point for me.

What if she didn't turn me down at that time, will that stop her from adding weight in 3 years time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.