Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,168 members, 7,856,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down (35000 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Do I Have The Right To Be Sad About My Babe That Just Cheated On Me / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by masterflowx(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

Onyi22 is slim.. Try and hook up with her.

Onyi22 is an Olosho girl. She can never accept his offer unless the guy is a yahoo boy. Onyi22 hate hustlers. They will soon use her or her pant for money ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by odinga1of: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
EngrMarve:
Wait, is this post about their physical looks?

Well

Why should I be sad?

But truth be told, I respect that gender but I don't care about them. (I am very sorry to type this here)

Hey, I just feel like I don't need them. I care more about me being successful.

Are u male or female??
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Deicide: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are you dumb

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by kay7: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

If you evaluate women by whether you can get erections or not? I’m sorry for you. Your values need to be worked upon

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting fat is an evidence of good living.
In your scenario, those girls are doing well.
Whether you are doing well or you are not doing well. So long as you are fat, you are FAT. Nothing changes. FAT is different from thick

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by sesameq: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are kicking the hornets nest with this issue you are dragging oh!!!

After collecting my money, car, recharge cards,Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, dstv subscription, fuel money, BlackBerry sucbscriptio n, monthly data subscription, shopping in Dubai , shoe money, ice cream money and so on and so on.

You are still telling me I should not be sad.

Mr Man, AM I JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by MozB: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
But sincerely this post no suppose reach front page shaa o

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Bahamas95(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why would you be sad?

Move on to the next one jor!

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Childish.
A lot of people need some serious growing up to do.

You dont need to wait until you are rejected before you start working on yourself. Be yourself and be your best at any given time and dont let it be for the purpose of seeking anyones validation of you.

If someone rejects you, move on to the next person who'll accept you just the way you are ( there's always that someone). So whether fat, slim, average, classy, "trashy" rich, poor, landlord, tenant, tall or short, you'll definitely meet that someone that you tickle his/ her fancy regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Drizzy5001(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

Example: I have an ex that I loved so much then.. I did everything to please her and she still fvcked up later... That was 2015... But now, I can't see her naked and get erection.... She Don fat and look less beautiful than b4.....

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

Be wise... Focus on ur life rather than shaping ursef for a woman to accept u
And I thought u are a lady shocked
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by stonecoldcafe: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
My fellow guys, I know how it feels when a lady turns down your request.... I have been in your shoes before and I can tell how its hurts shocked

Nevertheless, don't be bothered because a lady turned you down, what you should focus on is how to improve your self so that when she sees you in the next coming years, she will envy you and want a comeback with you...

2ndly, there is this lady I like so much during my ND days, she was in business admin, I was in banking and finance but our lecture hall is beside each other... Very beautiful and nice shape..

Today, I saw her in the bank... I think she is married and she Don fat small... I began to wonder if this is the same lady I trip for then in school.....

So guys, focus on getting better than b4... Don't feel sad bcox she turned u down.... U may see her 3 years later and thank God that u never approached her......

Note: all I'm saying is don't waste ur useful life wanting to please a lady.. Develop ursef and see ladies striving to please you.

What is all the fat shaming for? Person when dey university over how many years ago and the same person when don marry born children, how many go remain the way dem be for university? Please grow up! Even you talking are not the same way you were at the university angry
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Drizzy5001(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22 and her awkward pose in that her picture grin
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Getting out of shape would only result to things you never expected.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by phemmyfour: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Have I ever said I am a lady?? Check my profile
replace the "f" with "m". Your thread is on fp, you're confusing a lot of people
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Allwell96: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obviously if u marry a slim girl and she later add some flesh (probably after childbirth), u will either dump her or start to treat her bad. If u love just for physical looks, I pity your woman in advance...

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Yes o, don't mind him.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by humilitypays(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
As a guy, take it or leave it, financial success is the number 1 key to improving your level of attraction and reducing the number of your rejection, guys in whatever you do, try get money but not illegally because ill gotten wealth have wings and usually fly away so fast.

Take your time and build a sustainable source of income, it is possible, all you need to do is be consistent in whatever business or handwork you venture it, master it.....become a master in that business or craft and turn yourself to a solution provider that people will always run to for help, and gradually with time steady income will start flowing in and your level of confidence, appearance, personality will increase tremendously and you will start to become every lady's dream man such that any lady you eventually approach will be shocked with overjoy to be your girl or your sex-mate or even fling, oh yeah wink

But if you spend your time as a guy looking for ways to become the most handsome guy and wasting your scarce resources on grooming things to look good in order to attract women, you will end up miserable.....only teenage girls who don't know what lay ahead of them will be falling for your fine boy looks because all they want at that age is attention and fronting for dating a fine boy.....but no classy lady will ever give you face as a broke handsome guy, worst comes to worst you will end up as a gigolo serving fat, old grannies shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
If you are looking for a lady on the basis of her size and shape, then I pity you, character should be number one, with that couples can stay together without any issues but if other wise once her shape is distorted then no more love again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by khalids: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Your handle says you are FEMALE..............i'm not understanding
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by davien(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Many have said it but I'll still say it too. As a man, chase success and never settle for less, because unlike women who can climb up the ranks by hooking high value men we don't have that privilege.

Whether a lady turned you down or not don't become comfortable in one place, you'll see that the more you progress the more the so-called "crushes" you have start chasing you and by then you'd know women don't care about love..

Women chase comfort.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ImpactMI6(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
funny but true
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by neutrotoba(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
This thread is very insensitive, and I wonder how it got pushed to the front page.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by ume1000: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

Onyi22 is slim.. Try and hook up with her.
you no want make e live long
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by neutrotoba(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
This thread is very insensitive and childish, and I wonder how it got pushed to the front page.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by OmoOduduwa01: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:

A typical African man talking cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by DexterousOne(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rejection is not really the issue

Its HOW the rejection happened that will determine whether the man will be pained or not
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by TheRedpillguy: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ayantoyeopeyem:
@OP Are u a Male of Female? too many kids on dis forum. U most have used ur gender to confused many. Grow up boy
Am curious, grow up cus he just advice men to develop themselves or grow up becouse he just realized that women will loose their sexual value and men will gain sexual value with age and success.

Women are not all that. And Men know now. Can't take bullshit behavior from you. Treat men nice or they go simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Notateflonguy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
On point... But those ladies that turned you down also didn't do a bad thing...they also are trying to please themselves....they might even be more successful than you are presently

Summary rejection is normal and should not create unnecessary envy... Those ladies went for what they wanted

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by InfinityFabric: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't fancy fat ladies... Yes they are doing good

But I don't like fat ladies... Slim or slimly average is the best
That means you know do understand the meaning of balanced diet.
There's no correlation between fatness and cuteness.
Re: Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down by Samakus(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Samuel7026:
Do you want to learn how to cartoon your loved one? All you need is your smart phone (Android). Here is my WhatsApp number: 0×9×0×5×9×2×1×1×8×1×0

For free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.