Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? (1479 Views)

Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by agoshofin(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
Read the story!

My Girlfriend called me one day that I she wants us to do the MTN Magic number thing & I feigned that I had done it with some else, she blew up & I confessed that I just wasn't interested giving the fact that she had rejected my offer of free wknd calls on the MTN Funlink package simply because she will have to change her plan. in reply she said it was a different scenario and she wants us to do it.

The next day my mother called me & we had a long chat on phone, at the end of the chat, she said she has had of the Magic number thing and has seen someone use it and it worked, in essence it is real. She then advised that I subscribe for it and put her number as the magic number.

Now, what should I do?
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
My mum will come first if I wasn't married. Since that I am married, my husband come first!
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Areaboy2(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
as long as she still has gf status, I reckon ur mum first.
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
it depends, but being that I am a female this question is not for me so, I am interested in seeing the results.
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
agoshofin:

Read the story!

My Girlfriend called me one day that I she wants us to do the MTN Magic number thing & I feigned that I had done it with some else, she blew up & I confessed that I just wasn't interested giving the fact that she had rejected my offer of free wknd calls on the MTN Funlink package simply because she will have to change her plan. in reply she said it was a different scenario and she wants us to do it.

The next day my mother called me & we had a long chat on phone, at the end of the chat, she said she has had of the Magic number thing and has seen someone use it and it worked, in essence it is real. She then advised that I subscribe for it and put her number as the magic number.

Now, what should I do?

simple if you look at it this way

the reason you choose such tarrif is to save money/minutes

so the question is ?

who do you call most your mum or girlfriend  answer that and you have a solution to your problem
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Coolabbie: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
Wen she becomes wife, she'll cum 1st. But until dat day it has 2 be mum.
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by MrCork17: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
None: they gimme stress angry
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Woke4all(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
In this case i will put the babe 1st because with 1500 airtime, mum would be satisfied and i believe there won't be much to talk about and secondly i won't be calling mum everytime like i would call my babe.
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
Woke4all:

In this case i will put the babe 1st because with 1500 airtime, mum would be satisfied and i believe there won't be much to talk about and secondly i won't be calling mum everytime like i would call my babe.

you have my thinking

the few who responded didnt see that way

if your calls are more to your mum that your partner then there is a problem in a relationship
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by agoshofin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
The dilemna here is nt cuz I speak to my babe often or I call my mum regularly, the moment there's free call wiv mother, it'll be like knowing everything going on wiv her & she wiv me, if it is a gf who my mother sparcely knows, she can just be expecting dat I call every minute, while I ve @ d back of my mind that when I had d opportunity to speak to her free 4 every wknd where she'll only pay 100naira, she declined,

my thinking is this, pick ur mum cuz u don't ve an extra burden dat u ve to call regularly, moreso, she would nt need to call u again, she can just flsh u & u call, dat way she is eating the fruits of her labour already,

the gf can just bolt away d nxt day dat u did nt call her every minute despite having free airtime to call,
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
agoshofin:

The dilemna here is nt cuz I speak to my babe often or I call my mum regularly, the moment there's free call wiv mother, it'll be like knowing everything going on wiv her & she wiv me, if it is a gf who my mother sparcely knows, she can just be expecting dat I call every minute, while I ve @ d back of my mind that when I had d opportunity to speak to her free 4 every wknd where she'll only pay 100naira, she declined,

my thinking is this, pick your mum cuz u don't ve an extra burden dat u ve to call regularly, moreso, she would nt need to call u again, she can just flsh u & u call, dat way she is eating the fruits of her labour already,

the gf can just bolt away d nxt day dat u did nt call her every minute despite having free airtime to call,

why wasted out time then if your had our own thinking on issue
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Woke4all(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
agoshofin:

The dilemna here is nt cuz I speak to my babe often or I call my mum regularly, the moment there's free call wiv mother, it'll be like knowing everything going on wiv her & she wiv me, [/b]if it is a gf who my mother sparcely knows, she can just be expecting dat I call every minute, while I ve @ d back of my mind that when I had d opportunity to speak to her free 4 every wknd where she'll only pay 100naira, she declined,

my thinking is this, pick your mum cuz u don't ve an extra burden dat u ve to call regularly, moreso,[b] she would nt need to call u again, she can just flsh u & u call, dat way she is eating the fruits of her labour already,

That's not fruit of labour it's a free thing.

Besides what will you discuss with with ur mum the whole day?
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
If I understand correctly, the way it works, someone can have your number as his/her magic number and you, at the same time, can have someone's else's number as your magic number!

My advise . . . . Use your mum as your magic number and let your girlfriend add your number as hers. Either way you get to call both of them free of charge and them you. cool cool

Na wa for all this broke ass people for hia sef . . . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by PastorAji(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
Na my MUMCEEEEEEEEEEE for eva
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by silentc(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
My mum comes first before marriage . . . . . after I am married, my wife comes first.

Even the bible says "for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh (Ephesians 5:31)"
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
silentc:

My mum comes first before marriage . . . . . after I am married, my wife comes first.

Even the bible says "for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh (Ephesians 5:31)

you are not using logic the thread's heading needs rephrasing its not about who comes first

but

who do you talk to most that you wish to have free minutes throw at you

do you talk more with more mother everyday than you do with girlfriend
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by Woke4all(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ujujoan:

If I understand correctly, the way it works, someone can have your number as his/her magic number and you, at the same time, can have someone's else's number as your magic number![b]

My advise . . . . Use your mum as your magic number and let your girlfriend add your number as hers. Either way you get to call both of them free of charge and them you. cool cool

Na wa for all this broke backside people for hia sef . . . . embarassed embarassed
[b]If that's how it works then this thread is useless!

[s]i dumped my mtn line for etisalat since 1800 [/s]
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
who do u always call often mum or gf, if it is mum then marry her.
Re: Who Comes First? Mum Or Girlfriend? by tosyne007(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ujujoan:

If I understand correctly, the way it works, someone can have your number as his/her magic number and you, at the same time, can have someone's else's number as your magic number!

Na wa for all this broke backside people for hia sef . . . . embarassed embarassed

best reply so far!!!

@op, u have the solution there. to make it easier u can send ur gf airtime to make up for the subscription fee. u got no hassles man. i think most people here post their replies before they think. simple logic will solve the problem.

no wonder mtn keep swindling us of our hard-earned cash.

(1) (Reply)

This Orobo Babe For My Area Dey Eye Me / Advice..am Going Crazy / Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.