Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (15987 Views)

Five Ways To Win. Ladies Heart / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ibkonekt(m): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
Let his pocket do the talking, am not move by fyn faces.

gold digger like all of them

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khengxlei(m): 1:13am On Jun 18, 2020
;DIf dis guy try burst for 9ja eh...girls go kpai

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 1:14am On Jun 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

gold digger like all of them
Can you imagine!!!
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Poseidon000: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2020
The truth is that; this is the first time I'm seeing him or hearing his name. As for girlfriend crushing: I don't have any, so wouldn't know, but I think very little of ladies who are predisposed to station like zeeworld and the like

It tend to morph them into brainless puppies living in utopian fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2020
khengxlei:
;DIf dis guy try burst for 9ja eh...girls go kpai
Oohhh boy, free kpekus go dey for the guy tire!!!
People's wife go carry belle for the guy ooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2020
amaniro:

It's not actually surgery Lol. That's how most of these South Korean Celebrities look. Especially their men. They're called "K-pop" stuff like that
This one actually did surgery according to the ladies that fell in love with him....lol
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khengxlei(m): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2020
ademidedavid:
Oohhh boy, free kpekus go dey for the guy tire!!! People's wife go carry belle for the guy ooo
ahswr dwn..buh en dn marry sha

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by hardbody: 1:26am On Jun 18, 2020
I now know first hand why these girls won't let me rest. It is so glaring now.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by X0012(m): 1:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Drop the topic if you looking at it from logical point of view. Women are emotional being

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by suogal(f): 1:42am On Jun 18, 2020
ademidedavid:

It still also baffles me, liking a person isn't a crime but being emotionally attached to the person you haven even seen, you haven't met, that doesn't know you exist is something to worry about bro......

It's the same way Manchester city fan who has not eaten for days will be claiming we bought Rodri for £63.6M

The heart wants what it wants. deep down we know we can't have him. But he makes us so happy with his charisma and total package

I will watch any movie he acts just to see him, he is so good. Can be comandeering when need be, sweet also, sarcastic, fun, passionate, daring, effortlessly and sometimes annoyingly charming, cocky, dumb sometimes, smart, confident, oblivious and clueless as well ... It goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2020
hardbody:
You'd wish.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by hardbody: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You'd wish.

Seen...

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by purples25(f): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Happyguy201: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Guys like these are mostly homo no doubt

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khia: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2020
amaniro:

Hey! It's been a long time Lmao grin

How have you been? smiley
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Basher8583: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2020
He looks gay

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by amaniro: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2020
khia:

How have you been? smiley

I have been very well, Thank you. And you?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Heloct(f): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Why is this guy trending ffs.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2020
suogal:

It's the same way Manchester city fan who has not eaten for days will be claiming we bought Rodri for £63.6M

The heart wants what it wants. deep down we know we can't have him. But he makes us so happy with his charisma and total package

I will watch any movie he acts just to see him, he is so good. Can be comandeering when need be, sweet also, sarcastic, fun, passionate, daring, effortlessly and sometimes annoyingly charming, cocky, dumb sometimes, smart, confident, oblivious and clueless as well ... It goes on and on.
What a comparison shocked
So much adulation for just one person?
Aahhhhh your husband go enjoy ooooo

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Heloct:
Why is this guy trending ffs.

Na him time.....he will soon fade out, let him enjoy his stock while it last
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Basher8583:
He looks gay
Even his soul and spirit look gayish cheesy
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Happyguy201:
Guys like these are mostly homo no doubt
My happyguy cheesy
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2020
purples25:
Na wa o
The matter no be here oooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by OscarJaden(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
sign of a useless girlfriend is having a crush on this dude....and her ass deserve to be dump

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2020
X0012:
Drop the topic if you looking at it from logical point of view. Women are emotional being
Emotional being for where, they are not emotional to their guys and hubby that spends and take good care of them but are emotional about a guy that knows them not from Adam shocked

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2020
hardbody:
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2020
khengxlei:

ahswr dwn..buh en dn marry sha
But he break so many ladies heart sha.....but me am happy for him ooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by fati2001(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
never watch him movies, I'm just hearing his name.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ZeddyR: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Lol... City Hunter I like him a lot too and I specifically search for his movies. Lee Seung Gi is a handsome, smart and talented guy too.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Best for him he doesn't know because the ulterior motives of those socalled wives in Nigeria is better imagined than made bare.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by josue17: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
some of Nigerian actors are more handsome than him to me he doesn't have d physical attribute of a man he is like a girl to me

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by fattprince(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2020
khia:

I know you are just playing with me, what's the attraction?
Hi, upload a pic of you on your dp now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Realizing your mistakes / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.