Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (15971 Views)

Five Ways To Win. Ladies Heart / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
fati2001:
never watch him moving, I'm just hearing his name.
Please ask any lady around you, they can testify
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
ZeddyR:
Lol... City Hunter
I like him a lot too and I specifically search for his movies.
Lee Seung Gi is a handsome, smart and talented guy too.
My personal person........but me too fine sha grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Best for him he doesn't know because the ulterior motives of those socalled wives in Nigeria is better imagined than made bare.
Hmmmmm true talk sad
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
josue17:
some of Nigerian actors are more handsome than him to me he doesn't have d physical attribute of a man he is like a girl to me
Don't even go far.....I am more handsome than him self cool

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by fati2001(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2020
ademidedavid:
Please ask any lady around you, they can testify
lol, me and them ain't the same. i didn't see anything in this doll girls are tripping for.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by dumininu01(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
na telemondo actor bah? lots of naija ladies watch too much of telemondo films..though there are a few who are not into telemondo.All those ladies who are addicted to telemondo films tend to behave somehow
I have a friend that watches Indian movies a lot... She calls herself Raj cheesycheesy.. The name of an Indian actor

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by dumininu01(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
sesameq:
Don't be deceived, Nigerian ladies don't love anybody, I repeat they dont love anybody,

Wear fine agbada or suit for a goat and put it inside a brand new range rover. Then call all the babes in your street to come and kiss it for "one million naira".

You will be hearing them cuddling, romancing and even giving the goat fine names, " junior" , "goatee", " Mr Goat!"

Love my black ass!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2020
iPrevail:
Funny thing is, he would not even look at em twice.
And who doesn't know these Asians are racist bast**ds? Ever seen a colored person in their movies?

How many Asians have u seen in Nigerian movies

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Jacqueline22(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Who is leave me oh

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
fati2001:

lol, me and them ain't the same.
i didn't see anything in this doll girls are tripping for.
Hmmmm, a different breed.......nice one fati
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2020
fati2001:

lol, me and them ain't the same.
i didn't see anything in this doll girls are tripping for.
;DHmmmm, a different breed.......nice one fati
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by StepTwo: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
OP the learn work, no allow your girl watch Michele morrone movies because you won’t get her back

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by merit1988(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Just passing by lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
I have a friend that watches Indian movies a lot... She calls herself Raj cheesycheesy.. The name of an Indian actor
chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
that one is lost forever sad
i am telling u ehn all dese indian and korean films tend to make u act in silly ways cheesy
even worse is dudes who are hooked to it
if i wan watch foreign movies na korean and zee world films i go dey watch sad
i had rather watch some bruce willis hollywood action pack movie or even some horror movie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
khia:

I know you are just playing with me, what's the attraction?
khia khia its a different taste for different folks cheesy.i know u ladies in america are rather attracted to mannish looking men..as in being buff and all and being a real man in every definition of the word cheesy.but in naija i think ladies are rather attracted to feminine looking men so dat asian guy woould make some ladies head swoon in naija cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by dumininu01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i am telling u ehn all dese indian and korean films tend to make u act in silly ways cheesy
i had rather watch some bruce willis hollywood action pack movie or even some horror movie cheesy
Ladies like those romantic ones ehn grin grin... "You will see them saying" I wish this guy was mine"... Some of them are very obsessed with it... This one is not even handsome sef... There are hotter ones cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
Ladies like those romantic ones ehn grin grin... "You will see them saying" I wish this guy was mine"... Some of them are very obsessed with it... This one is not even handsome sef... There are hotter ones cheesy cheesy cheesy
but these telemondo guys wouldnt want an entitled woman by their side nau cheesy....dem go run wen d naija babe don start to dey wahala dem with money for rent,school fees and money for hair plus girlfriend allowance grin

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Freelane33(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let’s us sue him but who go settle the matter ?? grin cheesy grin . Lawyer self go fall for him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by dumininu01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
but these telemondo guys wouldnt want an entitled woman by their side nau cheesy....dem go run wen d naija babe don start to dey wahala dem with money for rent,school fees and money for hair plus girlfriend allowance grin
That's what most ladies don't know... The kind of guy they crave for won't approach them because of their entitlement mentality grin grin.. They will only be attracted to hardworking ladies

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
I watch Korean dramas. LMH is not among the first ten most handsome and rugged korean actors i will pick.

Koreans male celebrities projected androgynously to get the acceptance of the outside world especially Americans but they are very patriarchal in nature.

Their males especially those in music( k pop) make up more than the females. They dress and sometimes dance like the females.
Example is this song I posted. Everything about the guy is androgynous and he isn't gay. They are still not that comfortable with gays though I know of one celebrity gay in Korea Obama called this guy the modern MJ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEyUNeZqmY

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
StepTwo:
OP the learn work, no allow your girl watch Michele morrone movies because you won’t get her back
Ohhh boy, see wetin most ladies dey look for......thank God I don sell my TV and go TV
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
merit1988:
Just passing by lipsrsealed
Note allowed, type something shocked
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
I know Raj very well, ahhh they have gotten your friend........abadoning a name given to her by her papa and mama with good meaning and embrassing a name she knows nothing about the meaning is a case to study.
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Who is leave me oh
shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:

Your head is there my guy........zeeworld is a no no for me and even my people before them turn mumu put for house........
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Jacqueline22(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
ademidedavid:

shocked shocked shocked
Surprised?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
dumininu01:
You are right bro.....most ladies here are so obsessed with romantic dudes and they themselves are not romantic ooooo.......

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Let’s us sue him but who go settle the matter ?? grin cheesy grin . Lawyer self go fall for him grin
Na the fear be that, the lawyer might even be a g*y self.......na there the matter go settle before getting to court grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Surprised?
Under statement, super surprised
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by SATANNIST: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
i swear i dont even know who this guy is, i asked 6 naija babes and non knows him. stop hyping him na

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
SATANNIST:
i swear i dont even know who this guy is, i asked 6 naija babes and non knows him. stop hyping him na
Even your name no go let the ladies declare say them sabi the guy now. ......fear of the unknown na him dey kill them
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
Guys that watch these movies are woman wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand / l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.