Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! (9232 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by silentc(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

yes, he's edo.

he isnt doing anything to improve edo men's image either.

he's bent on further disgracing them, always.

quite sad but it's his life.

190 . . . Edo?Wouldn't have guessed. Omo Bendel!!!!! grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Coretalk(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
can someone explain to me what a "chicken feet" is, please?

is it feet with grotesque toe nails?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by tpia6: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by dbigrod(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ileke idi,
thanks for thrashing us with ur bad mouth always.we are who we are.u may be be right but u should know that we are not all ugly.{fallacy of hasty generalisation}.

@rokiatu,
good to know that u dont have big tummy like some of ur species( meet me in my bedroom tonight for a present) .can u tell ileke idi to upload her nude pix? i want to see her body to see how she looks.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
since you are happily married, why is that a concern to you?!
simply teach your kid to stay away from men with chicken feet,flat head or unnecessary potbelly, ET VOILA!!!!!

Why am I not surprised at this one?  SMH at MrBrownJay
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
Tosinville:

Ileke idi,

Its better u hold d fcukk up if u are on the wrong side of 9ja[your village] cos am from d city where ladies pleading dudes to be with 'em, and its obvious u don't even find your husband attractive in the first place but love him for his money, he's like load of crap on ya whenever u folks are doing dat shitt at night fakin to love him the way he is?¿¿ Dis one of the major reasons why i dislike 9ja women and at the end of d day ladies like dis finally will end up seeing guy dat they admire alot and decide hv him as their Sugar-boi who they can easily derive real sexual pleasure from. Hmm! no more talk.

Life is a b1tch, nikka.

Awww suga. She just pissed off at bleeped up looking Nigerian men that all. She didn't mean you. (I think)

Question: There are sugar boys in Nigeria? shocked shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
I see the hoes having their meeting.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Pennywise(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
Sth tells me these are the tribes Ileke Idi wouldnt mind marrying into.

So if you are a member of any of these tribes and u are already talking to this gal, you may be on the right track. Remember she didnt bother complaining abt the short-comings of Calabar men
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
Calabar men have taco meat necks.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
Edo men with potbelly? what are you saying? did you mean Yoruba men with potbelly? we all can see them roam our streets/TVs all day
e.g
OBJ
Tafa Balogun
Tinubu
Olu maintain
Ogogo
5 of my barbers (all yoruba with drumbelly)

The list is endless.

Name just 5 bini celebrities you know with potbelly and i will name 50 yoruba celebrities with PB.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Pennywise(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Calabar men have taco meat necks.
They also have terrific staying power
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Atreides(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
@honeric,obviedo we ghin a? E be like sey e dey pain you oh. . See as you vex. . grin grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
Awwwwww.   Okay. One bini man have a flat stomach.  Happy?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by queensmith: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
Your definitely not lying op, unfortunately thats just the way our men look and we just have to deal with it! The worst of it all is that they age horribley! Eurgh! They grow pregnancies and look all stubby! O gawd! But lets not forget there are some (very few) very beautiful yoruba men (mostly from ekiti!) Lmao
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by tpia6: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
Pennywise:

They also have terrific staying power

They should.  There aren't that many of YOU ALL.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
queensmith:

Your definitely not lying op, unfortunately thats just the way our men look and we just have to deal with it! The worst of it all is that they age horribley! Eurgh! They grow pregnancies and look all stubby! O gawd! But lets not forget there are some (very few) very beautiful yoruba men (mostly from ekiti!) Lmao

It is the stress suga. (I am trying throw a compliment in there, work with me girl)
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Atreides(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Awwwwww.   Okay. One bini man have a flat stomach.  Happy?  
My brother has a flat stomach! That's two! *I feel compelled to tell you that he's a 10 year old. However,a six pack is a six pack.*
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Pennywise(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

she's married.

dont corrupt mislead her.

you can advertise calabar men to the op though.
Leave that side we know how far
Mrs, Chima:

They should.  There aren't that many of YOU ALL.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by tpia6: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
Atreides:

My brother has a flat stomach! That's two! *I feel compelled to tell you that he's a 10 year old. However,a six pack is a six pack.*

I was talking about your brother suga.   smiley
Pennywise:

Leave that side we know how far
The taste of the pudding is in the eating

No thanks.  I am exceptionally content with my Igboman.   grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by armyofone(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ebony, thank you for saying it as it is jare.
and they will be having that air of 'we are the best God has given to nigeria woman race since omo/soda soap"

undecided undecided
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
Atreides:

@honeric,obviedo we ghin a? E be like sey e dey pain you oh. . See as you vex. . grin grin

Obviedo pataki vme kwen. cool

E no pain me, rather na so we dey do am here.

But on a serious note, Yoruba men belly just too big, and as for the Igbos, ones money enter road, belle go join. grin

But Bini guys dey aggressive sha lipsrsealed
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by dbigrod(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

some from ekiti, others from elsewhere.

i cant even say which area has the higher concentration of best looking men.

guys from my side dey fine o.so u guys should know what ya saying.btw,what purpose will this thread serve? batter the opposite gender? pathetic
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
Pennywise,

Igbomen may be a lilttle thick (some of them) but they got beauty where

CALABAR MEN LACKS lipsrsealed

BRING IT!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by tunnytox(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
What's wrong with chicken legs? It's better than no legs at all. Also what is wrong with fat head? It's a sign of good living the say grin grin and finally what is wrong with pot belly? A song says "eni t'oba yokun ni ke gb'owo fun" and moreso them Abuja girls like that politicians pot belly cos na money full am grin grin

@roki babe this your profile pic fine o, keep it up you're fine babe
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
She said FLAT HEAD, not fat head.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by tunnytox(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
Well flat head na ideas full am no wonder the Igbos are the best in business grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Tunny, 10k
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
They just won't listen when you tell them to lay of the beer! undecided
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
Lol @ topic
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by sesman(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
***yawns*** abeg say something we never hear before jare, na so you lot go dey bash naija men, and the person wey the bang you will probably have those dysfuntional attributes you mentioned or even worse, kini big deal,

next time you see a naija man like that, go ask am or close your eyes,

Naija sisters spewing garbage as usual,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.