Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! (9231 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by dbigrod(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^thanks bro.

the babes here are happy cos of this thread.do u think every guy look as horrible as ileke idi put it?
angry  angry  angry  angry
enjoy urselves.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2011
There are too many Nigerian men that wouldn't make the GQ magazine! I mean they are some hideous looking creatures. (most of them) That okay women are kindred spirited we can adapt to every ugliness climates.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
The sexiest looking men on earth are Nigerian men.

You must have been seeing the only kind of men you attract.
The UGLY ones.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by johnterry1: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
[size=15pt]see all these babes with smelling cun.T,stretch marked bodies and money infected brains.u guys have just described the kind of guys u are dating.or do u babes think that your boyfriends are better than the guys u monkeys are yabbing? since we are talking abt looks,if any one of ya mumus is goodlooking thn upload your pix.if u wont,then shut your gutter.[/size]
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
Orikinla:

The UGLY ones.

Sorry hun. Not everybody chasing Nigerian men. These men are husbands of friends, coworkers, relatives, and enemies of mine. I am sorry to say the sexiest men ARE NOT in Nigeria nor Nigerian.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

There are too many Nigerian men that wouldn't make the GQ magazine! I mean they are some hideous looking creatures. (most of them) That okay women are kindred spirited we can adapt to every ugliness climates.

Lwkmd as in GQ is even far.can dey even make ebony or our african made mag and the ugly ones wiv the OP xtics r the first to first judge women.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

There are too many Nigerian men that wouldn't make the GQ magazine!  I mean they are some hideous looking creatures. (most of them)  That okay women are kindred spirited we can adapt to every ugliness climates.

Lwkmd as in GQ is even far.can dey even make ebony or our african made mag and the ugly ones wiv the OP xtics r the first to first judge women.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
MzGreat, take it easy babe. You just posted that TWICE. cheesy
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
rokiatu:

eish comouter error ma.hope naira land police will nt jail mei
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
rokiatu:

Sup girl?

Howz business?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by denzel2009: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
Awww bless you Ms Rokiatu. So, your pregnancy is how many hours old?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
Two months old.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
See these lovely girls insulting their fathers.  grin

@MzGreat, I doubt you'd make it into GQ either.  angry
Even a solid, bodylicious babe like rokiatu wouldn't make it into GQ. [size=3pt]But I'd definitely take her out to lunch and spoil her a little[/size]

Magazines only show 1 dimension of beauty, for people who, either being pretty is the culmination of their life's work, or they have their own personal make-over/up crew.  cool
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Atreides(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
Orikinla:

The UGLY ones.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by 190: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by queensmith: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Omg mrs chima that GQ comment is going on my blog twitter facebook! Dammit im even textin it to my friends in saudi arabia!!!! Lmao! @tpia i was actually talking abt yoruba men, with all subtlety they arent a generally good looking bunch. @topic yes they are slim when they are young but most of them grow pregnancies! And igbo mwn are actually very very goodlooking, and its general with them, they have good bodiwa are facially attractive and have attractive builds- unno, manly looking men as opposed to the whimpy looking boys that end up with pot bellies! But this isnt a tribal war sha, poster is just venting her fustration, and i totally agree!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Dsense(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
Jenifa Lopez grin,
You got any prb with my profy picture? grin angry
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by koolchicco: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
@OP

Which of the 3 types of Naija men did u marry?

Flat headed + Pot-bellied? Dont lie! angry tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
koolchicco:

@OP

Which of the 3 types of Naija men did u marry?

Flat headed + Pot-bellied? Dont lie! angry tongue

Nigerian man? tufiakwa!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by koolchicco: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian man? tufiakwa!

Oh he's ''Gha-meroonian'' eh? I see. grin undecided
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
koolchicco:

Oh he's ''Gha-meroonian'' eh? I see. grin undecided

LOL is this another way of begging me to spill the beans?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Most Igbo men are delicious looking. The few of them that don't make the list had misfortune.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by koolchicco: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL is this another way of begging me to spill the beans?

In fact, I must change my Babalawo cos he's never been this accurate. grin grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by koolchicco: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Most Igbo men are delicious looking.  The few of them that don't make the list had misfortune.

First time I'd have to agree with you on anything and I hate it. grin *KMT* angry tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
I know you are bent on DISAGREEING everything I say. I am unpredictable and YOU HATE THAT. grin tongue

Igbo men are disgusting.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
I agree. Igbo men are fine, but their personalities is something else.
At the end of the day, they're not the choice.  grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Benin men?

Since you like cooking for them, who knows what else you are doing with them. . . ki olorun gbawe lowo awon odolobirin ode oni.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Benin men?

Since you like cooking for them, who knows what else you are doing with them. . . ki olorun gbawe lowo awon odolobirin ode oni.

ogbeni, gbenu e soun jor. Abi ta lo n p'owe fun? Ma je ki n sepe fun e.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ogbeni, gbenu e soun jor. Abi ta lo n p'owe fun? Ma je ki n sepe fun e.

Ileke-Idi se omo baba asoga ni e ni shocked shocked

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You have to think more on a business level to communicate and have some dialogue with Igbo men.  Igbo men mind is ticking and counting money all day long until it time to mate.  Talk in money riddles you will find some to be quite pleasant personality wise.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ogbeni, gbenu yin soun jor. Abi ta l[b]e[/b] n p'owe fun? Ma je ki n sepe fun yin.

Well, If you shepe for me, I will do same, but with atare early momo tomorrow.

And you know I know your first, middle, last and maiden names! grin

Tread carefully, if thats the route you want to take, well, thats fine with me.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You have to think more on a business level to communicate and have some dialogue with Igbo men. [size=17pt]Igbo men mind is ticking and counting money all day long until it time to mate[/size]. Talk in money riddles you will find some to be quite pleasant personality wise.

Mind thinking of money day and night thats why money is the root of all
evil embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.