Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! (9230 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm   Mzdark you better not research me at all am hotter than 2010 guarantee  wink wink

ERRRRM. . . [img]http://2.bp..com/_LoPS71y0JpQ/TQWLCW2K9hI/AAAAAAAABgw/dyhZHK8r_I4/s200/huh.gif[/img]
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

What she lost in home touch has been well compensated for by the big mounds on her igbaya.

PS: Me thinks she never had it anway.

How can you be omo naija and not know about 'ugo' efo.

Its like not knowing shyyt about garri Ijebu

Hmm you mean the igbaya is so tempting  wink
but imagine a whole Ileke-idi talking like a novice on that issue
May be she wouldnt know gari ijebu who knows,
Even the Pakistanis sell gari Ijebu and 9ja Ugo veg in UK,
Tesco food store in uk sell 9ja fufu, 9ja okro etc

Jenifa_:

why am i laughing so hard. lol
www.nairaland.com/attachments/384027_Babalawo_online_becareful_jpg9090e84da09b40527bb0e5aa3616fad6

@ Jenifa what the hell with my pixs or you want to marry
me Babalawo/herbalist, Am online watching your moves
shocked shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Jenifa1: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

@ Jenifa what the hell with my pixs or you want to marry
me Babalawo/herbalist, Am online watching your moves
shocked shocked

so what am i doing now?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2011
^^^^

@ Kay-money

So you never see ileke Igbaya

I have it on my desktop. You seem like a nice guy, I can show it to you when you are ready.

She is well endowed in that area.  May God continue to bless Big MAC. May she never run out of money for Bug Mac.

PS: Do you know Jenifa no be omo Naija. She be imposter

She no be Odua tokan tokan
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:25am On Jan 28, 2011
Mzdark yes I am smiley and am very serious about it**
I have decided to turn to Herbalist since some people
wouldnt let you lie low and have rest of mind

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Mzdark yes I am smiley and am very serious about it**
I have decided to turn to Herbalist since some people
wouldnt let you lie low and have rest of mind

weed? ok seriously bro, lol I am lost! grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

@ Kay-money

So you never see ileke Igbaya

I have it on my desktop. You seem like a nice guy, I can show it to you when you are ready.

She is well endowed in that area.  May God continue to bless Big MAC. May she never run out of money for Bug Mac.

PS: Do you know Jenifa no be omo Naija. She be imposter

She no be Odua tokan tokan

Olodumare grin I beg show  me my sister cleavage and lets
me see how tempting they are
wink wink
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

weed? ok seriously bro, lol I am lost! grin

Mzdark hope you not into SA WHOOGA A.K.A weed mixed with HIV drugs grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:32am On Jan 28, 2011
KAy-money

See it now, Live and direct

It was given to me freely and freely shall it be posted for your lustful eyes to admire.

Egbe ni fun eni tafiran, ti ko je ise na; egbe si ni fun eni to je ise, ti ako fi ran.

Imma take it down ASAP ok?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Jenifa1: 1:33am On Jan 28, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:34am On Jan 28, 2011
Hmm Oluso folorunsho oya
e te pepe eto
 grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2011
Ladies, this is why you shouldnt post a pic on your profile.

smh
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2011
She is DD abi na EE

Either ways, I cant wait to have my mouth on those eja osans

That is the last time ever on NL, ok!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Jenifa1: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ladies, this is why you shouldnt post a pic on your profile.

smh

haha speak for yourself. I think my pic is pervert proof. grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

She is DD abi na EE

Either ways, I cant wait to have my mouth on those eja osans

That is the last time ever on NL, ok!

*** waiting*** to confirm your claim embarassed
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Who cares about Jenifa she is ALUMOJERI shocked shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

haha speak for yourself. I think my pic is pervert proof.  grin

Instant smackdown, oyinbo styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:39am On Jan 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

haha speak for yourself. I think my pic is pervert proof.  grin

I don't know about that.  Some these perverts men are into prepubescent girls.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:40am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

*** waiting*** to confirm your claim embarassed

Wish me luck

Imma need some voodoo from you

What do you have?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2011
****Chanting Ogede***** for successful adventure
for fstranger1  oya go ahead and do so
angry angry
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:44am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

****Chanting Ogede***** for successul adventure
for fstranger1  oya go ahead and do so
angry angry

How much do you sell you amudo? grin

PS: I am sure she doesnt know what that means.
Please do not explain it to her or to anyone for that matter
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Jenifa1: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't know about that.  Some these perverts men are into prepubescent girls.

yea the pedophiles can download it for their private use but i'm sure none will be bold enough to re-post it anywhere. grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:48am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

How much do you sell you amudo? grin

PS: I am sure she doesnt know what that means.
Please do not explain it to her or to anyone for that matter

HMM  grin Amudo na £250 very effective and guarantee
meaning $375 dollar but I can give you for £350 dos  
you can pay by paypal
grin cool
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by earthrealm(m): 5:23am On Feb 11, 2011
dysfunctional men&women dey every where, naija aint an exception,
btw, i think physically unfit wud be a more appriopriate term kiss cool cool
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Abekeade08(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ileke idi, where have you been looking ooh. There are some foooinne looking naija men, we even have our share here on nairaland.
Bigrod comes to mind-I think he is ibo,
Stephenp: God sure took his time creating him-I think he is of Ibo descent.
Jacquan: some of us were drooling over him a while back, chei the bobo fine too.He is also Ibo

Okay something is really wrong here, since i can't mention one fine looking Yoruba man. I know offline, just none to talk about on NL.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by chic2pimp(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Ileke idi, where have you been looking ooh. There are some foooinne looking naija men, we even have our share here on nairaland.
Bigrod comes to mind-I think he is ibo,
Stephenp: God sure took his time creating him-I think he is of Ibo descent.
Jacquan: some of us were drooling over him a while back, chei the bobo fine too.He is also Ibo

Okay something is really wrong here, since i can't mention one fine looking Yoruba man. I know offline, just none to talk about on NL.
May Be, Just May be Yoruba Men are Not fine(Just a thought) grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Abekeade08(f): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
Chic2pimp: no find my trouble this morning ooh. angry There are plenty fine Yoruba men, just none to talk about on NL. undecided
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Chic2pimp: no find my trouble this morning ooh. angry There are plenty fine Yoruba men, just none to talk about on NL. undecided

abi o
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by chic2pimp(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abekeade08:

Hehehe grin. Oya make we see them nah?

MzGreat:

abi o
Keep saying abi ooo tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Keep saying abi ooo tongue
[quote][/quote]

how does that affect you Mr. or mus you quote me
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
It affects me in almost every way possible. And yes I must quote you tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MzGreat(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
kiss my asss den since you are not one of the fine yoruba men here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] / I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.