Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! (9233 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You have to think more on a business level to communicate and have some dialogue with Igbo men.  Igbo men mind is ticking and counting money all day long until it time to mate.  Talk in money riddles you will find some to be quite pleasant personality wise.

Like I said, not worth it.

kay-money:

Ileke-Idi se omo baba asoga ni e ni   shocked shocked
rara, omo Ekiti Kete ni mi grin

fstranger1:

Well, If you shepe for me, I will do same, but with atare early momo tomorrow.

And you know I know your first, middle, last and maiden names! grin

Tread carefully, if thats the route you want to take, well, thats fine with me.

LOL even if you did (which you dont), dont ever threaten me to submit because of an information you think you acquired thru some online propaganda.

Dont overstep yourself. Until your head is correct again, consider yourself fully ignored.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Mind thinking of money day and night thats why money is the root of all
evil embarassed

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

By all means I don't play matchmaking but I hear ya though.

MzD@rkSkin:

Hee Hee
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

When you come in contact with someone whose mind is always thinking of money
and how to make money even in a place he did not sow. Hmm watch out
So that you dont become his next target or victim of money making machine or dummy  
shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2011
Back on topic.

Kay-money, make this interesting by posting your picture. Ekiti men are usually sexy (damn!)
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

rara, omo Ekiti Kete ni mi grin

LOL even if you did (which you dont), dont ever threaten me to submit because of an information you think you acquired thru some online propaganda.

Did I sense a retreat? So you sef dey fear

Now i want an apology or else i will have no other option but bring out my olonde and iwo and afose.

Please apologize now before i do the unthinkable
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

When you come in contact with someone whose mind is always thinking of money
and how to make money even in a place he did not sow. Hmm watch out
So that you dont become his next target or victim of money making machine or dummy  
shocked

SMH.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Back on topic.

Kay-money, make this interesting by posting your picture. Ekiti men are usually sexy (damn!)

Am a babalawo how am I sexy*** Abi ileke-idi fe awon ado oloro ni   grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2011
K-Money are you trying to confess? Are you coming clean? grin grin Sugar boy?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

She prolly has more potent ones that you.

How did you think she got to America?

Modern day ofe!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm, I've seen some sexy babalawo. I once went to put magun on my husband, cheii, this man sexy fyn.

So yes, they can be sexy. . . . now post your picture.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs China why are you putting up that attitude** Truth is bitter but its better be told- say the truth
and shame the devil, what i said is just a tip of the ice-berg for money mongering human fuckkers
tongue embarassed
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by 190: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2011
women LIKE this OP ARE LIKE flies

QUASH THEM

Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

K-Money are you trying to confess? Are you coming clean? grin grin Sugar boy?

Hmm   Mzdark you better not research me at all am hotter than 2010 guarantee  wink wink

Ileke-IdI:

Hmm, I've seen some sexy babalawo. I once went to put magun on my husband, cheii, this man sexy fyn.

So yes, they can be sexy. . . . now post your picture.

Hahaha ileke-idi, becareful magun Hmm you must take permission before you made mention of such in my presence   shocked

fstranger1:

She prolly has more potent ones that you.

How did you think she got to America?

Modern day ofe!

Okay may be she used egbe or ka naa  ko   Ileke-Idi na omo odo agba now grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Mrs China why are you putting up that attitude** Truth is bitter but its better be told- say the truth
and shame the devil, what i said is just a tip of the ice-berg for money mongering human fuckkers
tongue embarassed

I have an attitude because I am shaking my head? undecided Priceless! Mrs. Chima.
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have an attitude because I am shaking my head? undecided Priceless! Mrs. Chima.

No need to shake your head in disbelief all the low down am giving you about
money mongers are firsthand info** I dont want you to vomit Dollars for the would be
millionaire thats why am just helping you with my candid opinion
tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Excess isn't always good. Less is better sometimes boo. undecided

Back away from that drug bag and raise your hands up! Let me see your pot belly and chicken feet!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:44am On Jan 28, 2011
Ahahaha everly strong, well built well shaped looking sexy
proud to paste my pix on profile, for your confirmation
and opion be it positive or negative
tongue
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Ahahaha everly strong, well built well shaped looking sexy
proud to paste my pix on profile, for your confirmation
and opion be it positive or negative
tongue

Are you half-Edo? tongue tongue

What is that I am seeing in the mid-section, hmm? abi iyawo se fun e lounje tan ni? wink

jk
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 12:49am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What is that I am seeing in the mid-section, hmm? abi iyawo se fun e lounje tan ni? wink

jk

What is left from the bariatric surgery he did with Pa Asoge of Ekiti kete
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

jk

Edo kee nope am a full blood of Ekiti kete** what you are seeing is the power of pondo yam and ugo vegetable grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

What is left from the bariatric surgery he did with Pa Asoge of Ekiti kete

O fe gba epe lenu mi**
See caution Babalawo is online
angry shocked
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Edo kee nope am a full blood of Ekiti kete** what you are seeing is the power of pondo yam and ugo vegetable grin

never heard of ugo vegie. is that an Ekiti dish?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Na Ibo food/vegie

But good with pondo

You don miss young gal
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ahahaha am disappointed in you even you find ugo vegetable on the street of London not to
talk of 9ja. So you telling me you dont know of Ishapa soup A.K.A Ishapa toro mo yan  wink
Ugo is igbo vegetable green leaf that is suitable for nice meal after cooking it with fried egusi
A.K.A melon  
grin
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Ahahaha am disappointed in you even you find ugo vegetable on the street of London not to
talk of 9ja. So you telling me you dont know of Ishapa soup A.K.A Ishapa toro mo yan  wink
Ugo is igbo vegetable green leaf that is suitable for nice meal after cooking it with fried egusi
A.K.A melon  
grin

I know what egusi is. Ishapa with those nice sea creatures? crayfish/dried fish etc? I missed the dried season frog that comes with efo. embarassed

Why would I know what Ugo is?
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

A.K.A melon  
grin

She is a bloody ajebo

Prolly too young to know about ugo.

Mehn I miss those days
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I know what egusi is. Ishapa with those nice sea creatures? crayfish/dried fish etc? I missed the dried season frog that comes with efo. embarassed

Why would I know what Ugo is?

Ileke-idi dont let me disown you after ishapa to ro mo yan, Ugo is
second to non in the rank of vegetables** Eating ugo regularly with
pondo yan is sine qua non to good health and life
wink

fstranger1:

She is a bloody ajebo

Prolly too young to know about ugo.

Mehn I miss those days

I can see that big MAC has already made her lost
every home touch
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

I can see that big MAC has already made her lost
every home touch

What she lost in home touch has been well compensated for by the big mounds on her igbaya.

PS: Me thinks she never had it anway.

How can you be omo naija and not know about 'ugo' efo.

Its like not knowing shyyt about garri Ijebu
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Jenifa1: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by fstranger1: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

why am i laughing so hard. lol
www.nairaland.com/attachments/384027_Babalawo_online_becareful_jpg9090e84da09b40527bb0e5aa3616fad6

Because you dont understand what the shyyt is going on

Only real Nigerians can understand!
Re: Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Ileke-idi dont let me disown you after ishapa to ro mo yan, Ugo is
second to non in the rank of vegetables** Eating ugo regularly with
pondo yan is sine qua non to good health and life
wink

Do we call it Ugo in Ekiti state? I might know another name for it.

I know that we used to eat diff efos in Ekiti sha.

BTW, what is big MAC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Surfaces 18+ / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.