Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (45830 Views)

APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by davit: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Bode George is trying to be relevant. Relevance that he has lost since the 1st World War! grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Finnese001: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
mrgoodd:
Tinubu is very influential, No one can be like him in Nigeria for now, Akpabio tried and failed, Tinubu influence won Osun election, Now Oshomole want too try his luck, we will know who re the real politicians by 2023 after all Ex-Governors tried to tow Tinubu part.

because other SE and SS are liberal people unlike their counterpart in the sw
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Austin1805(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Means they're not from Lagos State

Tinubu is from Osun state... That we know already.
Yet he was voted as governor....that shit can never happen in Oyo state, i trust the Ibadan people

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by nickxtra(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Bode George keep crying because of Tinubu. Na Tinubu caused your misfortunes in politics?

10 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by osazsky(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
And the real afonja slaves are licking is asss and obeying O- TRECK imposed on them..these guys are the s.i unit of cowardice dey should kick him out the same way we kicked oshiomole..over here we don't tolerate nonsense
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Sammy07: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
darleenje:

Is popularity a standard for measuring place of origin?
No, but he's a confirmed Lagosian.

hope you didn't forget that most of of ogun state communities were cecede to Lagos.

so, majority are now Lagosians.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by cryptotech: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Baba leave story...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by niggadee(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Baba werey talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Imefawulo(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
This man should just keep quiet..I am a proud Lagosian from Isale-Eko...However,it is not anyone's fault that the supposedly foreigners are in the helms of affairs of the state..The Lagosians(Real Omo-Eko) have been so docile and have not shown interest in politics. A lot of them are abroad and the one's Nigeria only care about social functions...Look at Olowogbowo to Marina down to Ebutte-Ero to Gorodom down to Idumagbo Avenue..Its all in control of the supposedly foreigners...So Bode STFU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Simbrixton(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:
Same Bode George that gave slots to Igbos to contest in Lagos State. After trying everything possible to win Lagos, he has resorted to politics of division which obviously won't work.
the guy thinks we are stupid
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Pascal11: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by OriOko88(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Exactly why we keep saying Lagos is no man's land
Go and contest d governorship seat now. Let's see if its your fore father's land

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by BabaO2: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
This man called bode george should please spare us with his always childish comments.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Simbrixton(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
My mum hates tinubu & mc oluomo with passion, n she tried so much to speak about d slavery n deceit of tinubu ,as we speak she based in owerri teaching hospital ,u won't know she is Yoruba self
loool jokes
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Tinubu, Our Lagos State adopted father.

I have the following items for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. They are all in clean perfect working condition.

https://www.nairaland.com/5931735/relocation-sales-household-items-sale

Audio buyers please keep off.

Good morning and thank you for your time.

More blessing !

U have items to sell in Lagos,after u will claim igbos have possessed all ur properties ,tinubu come n save u jati jati
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Audio hubby
Madam, calm down abeg
enter my DM in see my wedding photos u scumbag
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Tinubu should be uprooted from my mother's tribe(yoruba) 4 yorubas to be freed,
We yorubas has slaved enough

CREED OF tinubus greatness recite after me my EWEDU BROTHERS:-

-TINUBU WE WORSHIP U AS OUR LORD N SAVIOUR
-TINUBU WE BOW OUR HEADs TO SERVE U ,WHO IS OLORUN COMPARED TO UR GREATNESS
-TINUBU YOU ARE GREATER THAN JESUS CHRIST AND JEHOVAH

Cc adaibeku rekhina gandollar Oilpussy metaphysical
Stop fooling yourself!

Yorubas are not like OSU ipob Jew pǐgs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
The original Lagos indigenes has spoken. Yoroobas should leave Lagos and go back to their villages in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo

Lol. Audio brats everywhere. When you control the administration of Lagos and produce her political leadership then you can enforce the bolded above.

Till then we will continue to laugh at your audio rants online while Yorubas continue, for the foreseeable future, to control the administrative and political direction of Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by ekestic1976(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Where were you when an "alien" stole your birthright?

Were you from Ondo state when you as Military Governor despoiled the patrimony of millions of helpless "natives," Mr Bode George?

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by muykem: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Sorry Baba Bode after all your political strategists have failed, you are now embarking on childish sentiments that will finally consume you. Sir, have you forgotten that you are a former governor of ondo state.

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Kriss216: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
enter my DM in see my wedding photos u scumbag
I rather enter one chance than to enter your DM.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by blinking001(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Throwback:

Above is the classic case of what I have opined several times.

Bode George and his group are protesting against fellow Lagos politicians, but a typical clansman with victim mentality has made the protest a matter of "Igbo envy".

Must these clowns find relevance in every matter that does not concern them, while posing as the victim of the matter?

Please, what is the correlation between the topic and the insecurities of the Igbos?

The clown who is talking about envy might even be a gala hawker who daily retires to his 1room in Ajegunle.
There is no shame in one retiring to a single room at Ajegunle after a days hustle. Please do not despise small beginnings. We all have our little beginnings except for the silver spoon individuals. Sha I agree with most of the things you posted.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by CursedAbiangwa: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
We know they're not lagosians....intruders who are supposed to be mining skull somewhere in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

An elderly Lagos man with grey hair is telling you history of his Town and you're calling it trash.
So, we should listen to indomie generation kid like you from Ogbomoso
My belle ooo, Nairalander una no go kill person one day grin, what an epic replied.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Stop fooling yourself!

Yorubas are not like OSU ipob Jew pǐgs
grin grin grin e pain am ,but in ur photo dey only bow dia head ,not slaving about dia futures 4 a plate of gbegiri ati ewedu
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by OriOko88(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
We yorubas don't really care, so far its d same yorubas that's ruling us. An oyo state indigene could even bcome a governor in ekiti state, we re same blood. What I won't take is when some people over the river Niger are also claiming rights forming omoonile on our land, even bragging over it that its a no mans land undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Lagos is now a cosmopolitan city therefore issues of indigeneship should not apply here
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by GIdiata(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
NOC1:
Some post are worthless, if they are not Lagosians who are they?
According to history the only people who can claim to be true Lagosians are those from Badagary, who eventually migrated to island with slave traders.
If you are looking for true Lagosian to govern Lagos it might be impossible. But those guys know not any other home except Lagos, they where born and brought up in Lagos.

Are u minding the HYPOCRITES?
as if they were not alive when Barrack Obama was elected US president. Thesame HYPOCRITES AND BIGOTS will tell you: say no to RACISM, black lives matter. Yet they are the BIGOTS

pls no need listening to their Bullshit
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Simbrixton(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
wink2015:
This is a BOMBSHELL !

I just learnt that Oluremi Tinubu is from Ogun state.

But the husband and APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is giving the wife Oluremi Tinubu A LAGOS IDENTITY.

Making the unsuspecting Lagosian indigene to have the notion that she is from Lagos state.
shes itshekiri

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by brainshaker(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
As far they are Nigerians no problem,we blacks Africa are the worst racist in d world �
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by bonnyhope: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2020
NOC1:
Some post are worthless, if they are not Lagosians who are they?
According to history the only people who can claim to be true Lagosians are those from Badagary, who eventually migrated to island with slave traders.
If you are looking for true Lagosian to govern Lagos it might be impossible. But those guys know not any other home except Lagos, they where were born and brought up in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.