Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (45833 Views)

APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Lilshorecords(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

An elderly Lagos man with grey hair is telling you history of his Town and you're calling it trash.
So, we should listen to indomie generation kid like you from Ogbomoso

Lol
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by hush15: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
NOC1:
Some post are worthless, if they are not Lagosians who are they?
According to history the only people who can claim to be true Lagosians are those from Badagary, who eventually migrated to island with slave traders.
If you are looking for true Lagosian to govern Lagos it might be impossible. But those guys know not any other home except Lagos, they where born and brought up in Lagos.

Yes cos when political opportunity comes, they remember their homes. Solomon remembered Ogun state when he tried contesting for governor, faleke tried becoming deputy in kogi, laid Mohammed rose to power claiming Lagos but when its time to be minister remembered kwara and don't forget, his son his a serving member of HOA, then when its time, he will go to become kwara governor... The list is endless
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by olusola200: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's the stranger that bring development , America is big example USA former president is from Kenya

Mayor of London is an India man

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by excellentj4teal(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lai Muhammed is representing Kwara state but his son is a lawmaker in Lagos state
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SaintBeehot(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Yes, we know. It is part of the south east !
i'm not igbo i'm from osun state.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by maroke1: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
IBO's are the original owners of Lagos State.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NGpatriot: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Apart from the ignorant rubbish this ex convict is spewing, Lagos state and Yoruba people in general care less about such nonsense, this kind of rubbish is alien to the people of Lagos state and Yoruba people.

This is another reason why the ex convict is irrelevant in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NOC1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mccullum:

Stop writing rubbish and saying that it's history of Lagos, it'll be better for you to make research on history of Lagos.

It would have been good if you write it for us to see.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Johnpaul01: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

An elderly Lagos man with grey hair is telling you history of his Town and you're calling it trash.
This man gave pdp ticket to an igbo man to run for HOA in Lagos State. The man won the election, nobody complained. He also gave house of reps ticket to Tony Nwulu, another igbo man. Again Nwulu won. Nobody Complained When An Igbo Man Was Representing Lagos In The Federal House. The Man May Not Be Entirely Wrong But He Is Surely An Hypocrite
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Gabkosh: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
This Lagos Yorubas are dragging belongs to Edo people. If the Edos can wake up, they can take their land.
Leave nairaland and come and tell us here in Lagos.

Edo people don't need to wake up.You and your father can stand for them.

Sebi you are brave.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by osazsky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
My mum hates tinubu & mc oluomo with passion, n she tried so much to speak about d slavery n deceit of tinubu ,as we speak she based in owerri teaching hospital ,u won't know she is Yoruba self
if your mum is yoruba and u say dat she hate Tinubu I don't believe it..as a yoruba Lagos afonja I love him and I am his slave even if he days femi lick my ass I will quickly oblige
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by osazsky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
the guy said the truth.go back to ur history books kid .u will understand but we are kind loving people so we wouldn't do that
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Johnpaul01: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
excellentj4teal:
Lai Muhammed is representing Kwara state but his son is a lawmaker in Lagos state
Nothing Wrong There. This Same Bode George Fielded An Igbo Man To Contest House Of Reps In Lagos And Won. Imagine An Igbo Federal Lawmaker Representing Lagos, Nobody Complained. The Man Is An Hypocrite. They Should Better Relax Because I Wil Stilll Enter Lagos Politics Later
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by honeyB2018: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

I love what Chief Bode George is doing and wish it will spike. I"m not a Lagosian by birth, but I think the way other Yoruba states have dominated Lagos state, in the name of Yoruba land is too bad. I don't want to talk about other tribes.
Just look at this
James Faleke from Kogi
Folajimi from kwara
Den Adeola Solomon,from Ogun
Oluremi Tinubu From Edo
Afikuyomi from Oyo
Aregbesola from Osun state, wants to dominate the politics of Lagos state, instead of the state he governed for 8yrs.
The worst is that no one from Lagos state, can go to any of these Yoruba states, contest and win even when they are all from Yoruba land.
When you go to the local government areas, you will see worst case scenario.
I wish Bode George and the rest Gods speed in this.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SaintBeehot(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
U have items to sell in Lagos,after u will claim igbos have possessed all ur properties ,tinubu come n save u jati jati

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
honeyB2018:

I love what Chief Bode George is doing and wish it will spike. I"m not a Lagosian by birth, but I think the way other Yoruba states have dominated Lagos state, in the name of Yoruba land is too bad. I don't want to talk about other tribes.
Just look at this
James Faleke from Kogi
Folajimi from kwara
Den Adeola Solomon,from Ogun
Oluremi Tinubu From Edo
Afikuyomi from Oyo
Aregbesola from Osun state, wants to dominate the politics of Lagos state, instead of the state he governed for 8yrs.
The worst is that no one from Lagos state, can go to any of these Yoruba states, contest and win even when they are all from Yoruba land.
When you go to the local government areas, you will see worst case scenario.
I wish Bode George and the rest Gods speed in this.

We say Lagos state is Yorubaland and you are crying and complaining because Yoruba people are running Lagos state.

Btw, saying Lagosians can not contest or win anything in other Yoruba state makes makes zero sense because the same ignorant and hypocritical ex convict was once the governor of Ondo state.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SaintBeehot(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
grin grin grin e pain am ,but in ur photo dey only bow dia head ,not slaving about dia futures 4 a plate of gbegiri ati ewedu

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Omoslim26: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

May the same THUNDER and LIGHTNING that was heard in a village settlement in Osun State when as many as 40 cows belonging to different herders in the village were said to be tethered to posts in the open space where the animals usually stayed STRIKE not just your rotten teeth but also your coconut water infused brain down so that you'll have sense by force.

so says a useless jobless fellow that has been cursed from birth to be useless and foolish forever

if not dat you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours you would hide your face in shame

ordinary weac you no fit pass how can you pass wen you have been destined to be a failure

if you like no go read your book they use your brother phone dey do afonja vs ipob for nairaland upandan u go fail weac again

big head no brains cursed fool
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Noel19: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Omoslim26:

so says a useless jobless fellow that has been cursed from birth to be useless and foolish forever

if not dat you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours you would hide your face in shame

ordinary weac you no fit pass how can you pass wen you have been destined to be a failure

if you like no go read your book they use your brother phone dey do afonja vs ipob for nairaland upandan u go fail weac again

big head no brains cursed fool

Oponu! You think you and I are on the same level abi?

Come to university of Ibadan and see me proferring solutions to post grad scholars in their thesis then that your "Akpuruka brain that is filled with a morset of Amala ati Ewedu plus gbegiri will come to the realisation that you need to give yourself sense.

Low-budget Mc Oluoma Of a tout, that Osun thunder and lightning is waiting to strike and do justice to you anytime you step out of that your small enclave you call a house.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by ykalhaji(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
babaolofin:

Who are the Aworis? Give me a brief breakdown. I was opportuned to follow Baba Oliver Twist to visit the traditional ruler of Isheri Olofin on different occasions as a young man several years ago, that was when Oba Adeyinka Oyekan was alive. I am not sure if the ruler is still on throne. Those are Aworis, but in Ogun State.

The Lagos Aworis are the obas of mushin, oshodi-isilo, Idimu, eti-osa, the real indegenes of Lagos Island, eastern Badagry and all areas of Lagos minus, Ikorodu, Epe(Who are Ijebus) and Western Badagry(Eguns) and their family members.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sammy07:
This guy is saying trash.

Sanwoolu is a confirmed Lagosian.
His family is even popular on the island.

go and read history!
that his family is popular on the island is irrelevant.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Oponu! You think you and I are on the same level abi?

Come to university of Ibadan and see me proferring solutions to post grad scholars in their thesis then that your "Akpuruka brain that is filled with a morset of Amala ati Ewedu plus gbegiri will come to the realisation that you need to give yourself sense.

Low-budget Mc Oluoma Of a tout, that Osun thunder and lightning is waiting to strike and do justice to you anytime you step out of that your small enclave you call a house.

Noel19:

Somehow the YORUBAS, MOST ESPECIALLY Yoruba Moslems have a penchant for the teachings and practices of BOKO HARAM.

Is this the kind of idiotic and bigoted ipob solutions you are proffering in Ibadan?

This ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent ipob nuisance said he's proffering solutions in Ibadan.

Too many village ipob comedians on NL.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by bobochem: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
The real natives of Lagos are bunch of lazy elements with many of dem working as touts and agberos in their native land
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Noel19: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is this the kind of idiotic and bigoted ipob solutions you are proffering in Ibadan?

This ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent ipob nuisance said he's proffering solutions in Ibadan.

Too many village ipob comedians on NL.

grin grin grin

You again! The one I gave you that day is still paining you abi?

This is my prayer for you; May you spend the last days of your life in asslicking the YANSH of politicians that have made you bedridden economically.

Henceforth, anywhere you go there will be a written sign post on your forehead that states thus; "An Afonja Slave" I need help!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fulani terrorist are positioning their themselves once again to rule the zoo another 100 years. But efulefus political sycophants are too blind to see what are going on.

Impostors in the zoo...

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NGpatriot: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

You again! The one I gave you that day is still paining you abi?

This is my prayer for you; May you spend the last days of your life in asslicking the YANSH of politicians that have made you bedridden economically.

Henceforth, anywhere you go there will be a written sign post on your forehead that states thus; "An Afonja Slave" I need help!
[/s]

Stop boring me with your akpu ipob rubbish abeg..

You are irrelevant and inconsequential.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabkosh:

Edo people don't need to wake up.You and your father can stand for them.

Sebi you are brave.

Igbos are really irritating with their love of fraidulent revisionism and living in the past.

Edos themselves lay no claim to ownership of Lagos yet it is our own Okoro brothers making claims on their behalf.

They do this worldwide also. Always to be found dragging turf with Indigenes be it in Ghana, South Africa or Kenya. Annoying troublemakers

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Noel19: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your akpu ipob rubbish abeg..

You are irrelevant and inconsequential.

grin grin

Look at this local village Palm wine tapper from OKITI PUPA, from the outskirts of Ekiti.

"Rich man dey talk, poor man say him get idea"

Shioor.......your ignorance is eccentric.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by 9gerian: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Epe (Ijebu), Ikorodu (Ijebu), Badagry (Egun), Ibeju Lekki (Mixed), Isheri Olofin / Ikeja (Awori), Eko (Awori, Bini, Tapa and other Yoruba with mixed ancestors), etc

In other words: Ijebus, Egun, Awori, Tapa and Binis account for most of the indigenous people of Lagos State.

For some clarity:

https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/Lagos_State,_Nigeria_Genealogy

Lagos State was created on May 27, 1967 by virtue of State (Creation and Transitional Provisions) Decree No. 14 of 1967, which restructured Nigeria’s Federation into 12 states.

While the State is essentially a Yoruba-speaking environment, it is a socio-cultural melting pot attracting both Nigerians and foreigners alike.

Indigenous inhabitants include the Aworis and Eguns in Ikeja and Badagry Divisions respectively, with the Eguns being found mainly in Badagry.

There is also an admixture of other pioneer settlers collectively known as the Ekos.

The indigenes of Ikorodu and Epe Divisions are mainly the Ijebus with pockets of Eko-Awori settlers along the coastland and riverine areas.

And:

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/ownership-of-lagos-between-distortion-and-obvious-facts/

In nomenclature, none indigenes are usually unable to know the difference between Eko, Lagos and Lagos State. For comprehension, Eko, the domain in which Oba Rilwan Aremu Akiolu is the traditional head belongs to Aromire. It is the space from Obalende to Idumota ( that is Lagos Island). This is different from Lagos which starts from Victoria Island, Lagos Island (Eko), Lagos Mainland up to Jibowu, Apapa, Surulere up to Akangba. This was the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. Lagos State on the other hand consists of the entire Lagos and its colonies of Badagry, Epe, Ikeja and Ikorodu.

SaintBeehot:
Lagos belong to people from epe only. Since it as being seperated for the western region, it became a no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by NGpatriot: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Noel19:

Look at this local village Palm wine tapper from OKITI PUPA, from the outskirts of Ekiti.

"Rich man dey talk, poor man say him get idea"

Shioor.......your ignorance is eccentric.
[/s]

Typical ipob village square lamentation.

So so boring..

grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Burruchaga71(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lagos is no man's land period..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Noel19: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob village square lamentation.

So so boring..

grin grin

Guy free me abeg! Am I the cause of your unfortunate situation?

Am I the reason why you don't have common sense at this age?

Abeg, park go one side. When you were busy running upandan in the death of the night with your fellow blood sucking "Oro masquerade" brethren didn't you think of the repercussions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.