Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (45824 Views)

APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Asgard13: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
sassysure:
So the saying that Lagos is no man's land is true then?

What about the obas?
Are they foreigners too?

But it's actually like this in most big cities of the world.

Kano state is mainly occupied and ruled by fulanis.

We have serious fight going on in katsina these days simply because the locals want to reclaim their heritage, has nothing to do with bandits or boko haram. It's fight between Hausa and fulani( the apc led govt don't want people to know there is love lost between Hausa fulani),
Same with other parts of the north except Borno state.

I think the south speaking against fulani is emboldening the Hausa and minority tribes up north.

Only you make sense for the thread..

Lagos is a no mans land

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by blackboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
People of Lagos know but Tinubu no go let go.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
Your mother's tribe betrayed their true brother Ambode for a foreigner Sanwo Olu.
My mum hates tinubu & mc oluomo with passion, n she tried so much to speak about d slavery n deceit of tinubu ,as we speak she based in owerri teaching hospital ,u won't know she is Yoruba self
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Yebosola(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

An elderly Lagos man with grey hair is telling you history of his Town and you're calling it trash.
So, we should listen to indomie generation kid like you from Ogbomoso

Elder my foot, agba o kan ogbon, I know una go full this thread with 10 pages, food don ready, una go cry tire, because it's effort in futility, is this kind talk that makes Wike rubbished that old man, because charity begins at home.

9 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Kriss216: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
My mum hates tinubu & mc oluomo with passion, n she tried so much to speak about d slavery n deceit of tinubu ,as we speak she based in owerri teaching hospital ,u won't know she is Yoruba self
So, your mom dey Igboland dey enjoy

How about you? Where are you?

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Corporate2020: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Story, Story, Story.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by AmazingELixir: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin grin

Does he mean they are also developers like our brothers from the other divide...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by ecomalchemist(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Tinubu, Our Lagos State adopted father.

I have the following items for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. They are all in clean perfect working condition.

https://www.nairaland.com/5931735/relocation-sales-household-items-sale

Audio buyers please keep off.

Good morning and thank you for your time.

More blessing !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Openbusiness: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
N
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by abu12: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Lagos belong to people from epe only. Since it as being seperated for the western region, it became a no mans land.

they will shift attention to IBO's in Lagos now, they will use IBO's to settled scores. just watch and see. so don't celebrate yet.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Tremple8v: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
So what
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Coldie(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
The guy no lie. If Lagos indegenes are sharing power with other Yoruba states, will other Yoruba states allow a Lagos indegene to come to ekiti or Osun to become governor?

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by emkz: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
But Mr Bode George was governor of Ondo State (1988-1990), why did he not reject the appointment since he wasn't an indigene of Ondo State?

If Lagos (the center of excellence) had been thinking so ignorantly like this, that state would have been backward like so many other states.

Bayo Osinowo, James Faleke, Ben Akabueze, Yemi Osinbajo, Rauf Aregbesola et al are not indigenes of Lagos State, but they served the state meritoriously. Jeb Bush, originally from Texas, was governor of Florida; Hillary Clinton, born in Chicago, was a US Senator from New York. So long as you deliver, who should give a rat's ass where you come from? Perhaps, we should interrogate Bode George to explain his family ancestry, and what qualifies someone to be a citizen of a state and having equal rights as so-called "indigenes".

BTW, two members of the LSHA representing Oshodi (where Ladipo market is) and Amuwo Odofin were Igbo and PDP members. An Igbo man even won a House of Representatives seat under the PDP. If PDP wants to ever be relevant in Lagos State, it may make sense to start looking for the best and pushing them forward, and stop playing indigenes versus settlers politics. We are sick of these games. Present your plan for the state. Tell us what the ruling party is doing wrong and how you can improve. Preparation to Buhari winning in 2015 started in 2011. You cannot be asleep and wake up few months to elections and start campaigning vigorously, expecting the people to take you seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Daddysidhan: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Old age sickness dey worry this Baba

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
We are told that every Yoruba man is a Lagosian

grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:

What a flawed argument. So anybody whose parents built a house in any state is automatically an indigene of that state?

Not that I myself am a Lagosian by birth, but having lived, worked and paid taxes all these years in Lagos I consider myself a Lagosian except the constitution of the state says otherwise and clearly spells out who is a citizen or not.

Besides it is a well known fact that for almost any place that experiences rapid development, the lines between indigenes and foreigners become blurred over a period of time that you can hardly tell, especially when they bear the same names and speak same language. The last president of America was of African descent and the current one is part German.
According to the Nigeria citizenship act ,if u lived in a given state for more than 7yrs and abide by the rules of the state having paid your Taxes and the rest ,you ccan contest for any position in the state...

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

So, your mom dey Igboland dey enjoy

How about you? Where are you?
Eko 4 now ,but will join my hubby in Siberia, Russia very soon
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SaintBeehot(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
abu12:

they will shift attention to IBO's in Lagos now, they will use IBO's to settled scores. just watch and see. so don't celebrate yet.
for sure i expected that.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Kriss216: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Eko 4 now ,but will join my hubby in Siberia, Russia very soon
Audio hubby
Madam, calm down abeg

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by wink2015(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
This is a BOMBSHELL !

I just learnt that Oluremi Tinubu is from Ogun state.

But the husband and APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is giving the wife Oluremi Tinubu A LAGOS IDENTITY.

Making the unsuspecting Lagosian indigene to have the notion that she is from Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by darleenje: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Sammy07:
This guy is saying trash.

Sanwoolu is a confirmed Lagosian.
His family is even popular on the island.

Is popularity a standard for measuring place of origin?

5 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by realstars: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
This Is Lagos, Truly Speeking.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SLAP44: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Throwback:

Above is the classic case of what I have opined several times.

Bode George and his group are protesting against fellow Lagos politicians, but a typical clansman with victim mentality has made the protest a matter of "Igbo envy".

Must these clowns find relevance in every matter that does not concern them, while posing as the victim of the matter?

Please, what is the correlation between the topic and the insecurities of the Igbos?

The clown who is talking about envy might even be a gala hawker who daily retires to his 1room in Ajegunle.

Or he might be a northerner who understands that as soon as he mentions the word "Igbo" , you will lose your senses and start attacking Igbos while he laughs at the south and their disunity.

Think before you react.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by martineverest(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
true

Tinubu is from Osun state,
oluremi Tinubu is from Delta State.. itsekiri to be specific
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Dozieuzo: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
A typical example for us to know we are the highest racists #saynotoracism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Coronavirus84: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
This our Lagos state, one day igbos will come to claim son of the soil for us.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Amatarasha(f): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

An elderly Lagos man with grey hair is telling you history of his Town and you're calling it trash.
So, we should listen to indomie generation kid like you from Ogbomoso
my dear d guy is stupid
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by SLAP44: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Lalaala:
According to the Nigeria citizenship act ,if u lived in a given state for more than 7yrs and abide by the rules of the state having paid your Taxes and the rest ,you ccan contest for any position in the state...

Lies!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by OkutaNla: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Ode George. Were you from Ondo when you were appointed to lead the state?

10 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by Chidex50(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
mrgoodd:
Tinubu is very influential, No one can be like him in Nigeria for now, Akpabio tried and failed, Tinubu influence won Osun election, Now Oshomole want too try his luck, we will know who re the real politicians by 2023 after all Ex-Governors tried to tow Tinubu part.
Nonsense!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by thesicilian: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Lalaala:
Thank you.
This means Bode George has no basis for criticizing the so called non citizens of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George by TEDHorsePower: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
The original Lagos indigenes have spoken. Yoroobas should leave Lagos and go back to their villages in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj / Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.