Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! (7787 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
My ex of about 10 years is hell bent on fucking me. I have tried in avail to dissuade her, but she isn't giving up. I have blocked her numerous times, but she will often find a way to contact and thereafter apologise and then revert back to pestering me. I got tired and just let her dwell in the fantasies that comes with giving her attention.

Her husband has called me to try and threaten me, I explained to him not to talk to me the way he did ever again. I told him I have never slept with his wife, because he labelled her as my gf. I adviced him to make things right with her.

This lady in question is married with 4 kids"2 boys and 2 girls". Often sending me nude pics and asking for same in return.
She often picks up fight with her husband, with threats of leaving him if not for the kids. They fight often time on the average of twice or thrice a month. She always instigate the fight whenever I don't reply her message nor pick her calls, which leaves her frustrated and she tend to pick on her husband whenever this happens.

She often talk about how she wouldn't have married him if not because she got pregnant for him. I pity the guy, but I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna break their marriage nor give in to her demands. Because she told him if he ever threatens me again over the phone, she is gonna divorce him. She told him she can't stop talking to me, that we are just friends. How can you be sending your friend nudes?

I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls, with the intention of marrying one deserving one among them.

This woman recently asked me to send my address, today precisely because I told her I am outta town for a course and would be back in a couple of months.

I am just fucking tired of her. I don't even know if I should cut her off not minding if she is gonna make good her threat of leaving her husband, coz me sleeping with her is never an option for me even though I have never bleeped her before. I am just so confused on how best to cut her off peacefully, coz I don't wanna break a home!

Nairalanders pls, I need opinions and advice.

It's a forbidden fruit so no chop am grin

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sorry — wipe your tears.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Franktom247(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
There are people with 6 and 8 girlfriends and somebody i know 35 years no single babe still a virgin Angel Micheal how far blow this trumpet
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Mcslize: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lol! I am in a relationship with 2, while 4 are in a relationship with me. I have the intention of marrying one of the two that I am in a relationship with. grin

Are the 6 them aware of the others? And has any one of them ever demanded checking your phone once?
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Werey alaso
Excuse you? Are you Ok?
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mcslize:

Are the 6 them aware of the others? And has any one of them ever demanded checking your phone once?
Let a lady admit to dating 6 men and watch the Nairaland heavens fall
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mcslize:

I told everyone of them that I have a gf. Why would a lady check my phone? Never it's impossible. I ain't the kind of guy that gives room for that.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mcslize:

I told everyone of them that I have a gf. Why would a lady check my phone? Never it's impossible. I ain't the kind of guy that give room for that.
Mcslize:

I told everyone of them that I have a gf. Why would a lady check my phone? Never it's impossible. I ain't the kind of guy that gives room for that.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by extol1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eberechi24:
What is "am sorry" doing in your chat?

When you are ready to let her go, you know the right words to use.

I doubt this story sha
you are on point, if he want to chase her, there are words the op will use that she won't dare chat him
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Afonja wives is useless
Tufuakwa
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Mcslize: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Let a lady admit to dating 6 men and watch the Nairaland heavens fall

It's just the norm of the society we live in. It's just that a woman is usually emotionally attached to one man at a time aside those ones that bleep for fun. That's why once a married woman start falling in love with another man outside, she will start to hate her husband.

But a man can be seeing someone outside and still love his wife Dearly. That's why most married men that cheat do make it clear to their side chicks from the outset that they are married and still love their wives just so the side chick will know.

However, this post is not to justify adulterous men but rather to point out why women ain't expected to cheat like men.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
I can relate with what you are going through.
A pussy once fvcked can easily be refvcked.

It depends on you to know what you want. For you not to have cut off ties with her means that you enjoyed the attention that she is giving you.

She is still hung up in the past. Fvck her once n she will leave you alone. I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by olisaEze(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Enyia! You r suffering from what Dr Benbella in conjunction with Dr Iguedo will call mild delusions of grandeur and a touch of narcissism.

You’re dating six girls at d same time and u think the one you finally deceive to marry you should be counted as a lucky girl to call you husband! Not only that, ur Ex suddenly wants to abandon her marriage of donkey years, her home, her four kids, her upbringing and what society will think of her especially when she has "never slept with you".....?

....In fact, lie to me again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by tunjilana: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
A lot of mehn av bn in this situation b4

1 formulae that works all the time....is to cut her off
..forget friendship or anything....let her see your ugly/mean side small....she will come down from her el Dorado and detest u....

After a long while u can get back to bn friends with her....by then she would have processed u and moved on in her heart......
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
lol! After I unblocked her initially she started all the wooing and nude game all over. She promised to be friend only since I told her I was in a serious relationship and she even swore to attend my wedding. She swore that my wife to be and her husband can't stop her from being my friend. That was my deal with her since her uneasiness, because I blocked her everywhere causing issue in her home.
threaten to report her to her husband.if she wants to save her marriage she will run far from u after u issue that that threat.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I dey tell you bro! Mine started since I was 15. I am now worse due to books that I have read and the nature of my job. It's so bad now that even whenever I see love song or movie on my screen I get irritated.

Damn! I never knew I'd find my like. Which state are u @? We can't talk on an open forum.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Beatswim: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
She needs small glory from u to have breakthrough and transfer same to her husband.. No woman is cheap.. U are just blind spiritually to know what's going on.. U r just weak becos u can fall for her.. Just imagine she is looking for u to shoot u with gun... Now tell me... Won't u know ao to cut her off harshly? Receive sense
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by seanwilliam(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I dey tell you bro! Mine started since I was 15. I am now worse due to books that I have read and the nature of my job. It's so bad now that even whenever I see love song or movie on my screen I get irritated.
u just described me bro..

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Dreyton36: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
OP LISTEN AND READ CAREFULLY

If you were in that man's shoes (her husband) how would you feel ? And what actions would you take? Wouldn't you have done more than threatening?
Imagine someone's legally married wife still sharing nude pictures with you and you don't give her a very sound warning you're telling us here that you don't want her to do anything crazy to herself
Bleep her feelings ,she's a LovePeddler and she's on a high level of promiscuity and God will punish her for that

My advice is this , if you wanna cut her off completely, first of all , you're not doing it for the sake of her husband and your peace only , you're doing it for God's sake cuz there are some kinda things we (MEN) do that affects our life spiritually and mentally but we don't know

Ask for her nudes again and save it on your phone , then you threaten her with them , tell her you'll find a way to show them to her husband if she doesn't stop pestering you and if she doesn't listen to you still
Do as you've threatened , find a way to send it to her husband and the man will surely kick her dirty ass out so that she'll have enough time to prostitute outside
God no go shame us
Anday God bless us with good wives
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Brandonx(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Truth is you're enjoying whatever is going on between you two. I've been there subconsciously you are giving her the green light, probably when you are excited you tend to get naughty with her.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Peace666: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Its normal bro. I am currently going through the same ish. And that's one thing i can NEVER do.

Fvck someone's wife. Its a NO NO.

peace smiley.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Las Las marriage na the biggest scam... Just marry and serve your God... You big fool if you ever believe say your wife no go fit fvck another preek...
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by helpfindbolu: 12:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2020
You are a confused fellow. What are you doing with 6 girlfriends. You better run for your life before you jam on magun
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Frankicent(m): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Bro don't fall for this shit. You're even giving her attention. I think she and her husband are having martial issue. And she's using you to get back at him. Women does this a lot. If you fall for it you're a f**l. At the end you will be at the losing end. She'll make sure she put all the blame on your head. Her husband is even suspecting you already

Making it seems asif you the one running after her. It's called "White Knighting " Google it.

Block her for good. You could get hit as a death target. I sha don tell you my own.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by egopersonified(f): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2020
6 girls and you are watching to pick the one that is deserving. Please what does this mean? Deserving of your unfaithfulness or your name? Please just add her to make them seven. By the time you decide to pick one, may your chi not select the one that will show you pepper for making her feel worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by olalat(m): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I think I am gonna keep cut her off not, change my phone line not minding the implication on her marriage. You as a guy should understand why I do 6 girls. grin
Why will you change your phone number, is it meant for chatting her alone? your line is a great asset bro. i don't expect you to looo it cos of a shameless hoe. Cut of from her, simple.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Globad(f): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I think I am gonna keep cut her off not, change my phone line not minding the implication on her marriage. You as a guy should understand why I do 6 girls. grin

You seem to be secretly enjoying the attention. Nothing good can come out of this.

Why did you keep saying "sorry"? What's your offence?

It's also dangerous for you that the husband is aware. Block her and cut her off. You're giving her too much power to control you.

Be conscious of your safety. Stay away from messy issues like this. It's risky.

How can you have 6 girls and still be thinking about the consequences of cutting her off? Keeping her in marriage is not your responsibility and should not be done to your detriment.

Another option is you should let one of your 6 girls talk to her. And tell her to stay away from you.

Wait o, you have 6 girls? Half a dozen? This is too high. The emotional and physical demands may be too much on you. Plus this stubborn woman makes it 7.

How are you coping with your career or business? Are you sure these women aren't distracting you? You need to clean up this area of your life and be focused. Life is bigger than getting bogged down by romantic issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / "Your Virginia Is Wide " - Harry Song Divorces Wife / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.