Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! (7789 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by AfroKnight: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I tell each one of them that I have a gf, but they still don't seem to care. grin

If not because I have seen this kind of situation before I would have said you’re lying.

This guy told these two chicks that he has a babe he intends to marry. They didn’t listen. They were still hustling to replace the main babe.

One of them succeeded sha.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
The fact is you can't be avoiding her forever since you didn't block her.

So what to do?? Man up and stop running helter sketter, invite her physically, and discuss this with her! Talk sense into her marriage and the needs to respect her vows.

Let her know, there's no way you're fvcking her! And you don't even have a thing for her anymore!

Warn her that you respect her and her feelings for you, buh it's over in the real sense! And if she persist, tell her you would invite her hubby into this! Aksnoopy
I have figured that I need to talk sense into her head. I don't wanna invite to my place nor talk to her over the phone, because I don't wanna see her physically and I don't like calling ladies. I am trying to resist all the temptation of being with her alone. I think have to figure out a way to do the bolded. Thanks for this advice it's in line with my plan!
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

If not because I have seen this kind of situation before I would have said you’re lying.

This guy told these two chicks that he has a babe he intends to marry. They didn’t listen. They were still hustling to replace the main babe.

One of them succeeded sha.
That's my situation! And their favourite line is "How is your gf". The competition to be the number 1 girl actually make you spend less or nothing, because they try to impress always. These are what I have learnt.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Four reasons why you're not very serious with your claim that you're refusing her advances:
You said you're sorry
You said her husband is around
You called her dear

....add the last one by yourself

I hate nonsense
Go through my narration again and you will understand why I said those things and used those endearment terms.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by zexy2030(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
I don't know why people here on nairaland, cannot solve problems that they created. well, adulterous women are just seeking precious lives to waste.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by cybriz82(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
See how u edit d chat like say na children u dey try to confuse here...
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by talk2hb1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Four reasons why you're not very serious with your claim that you're refusing her advances:

You called her dear
So calling someone Dear means their is something going on between us ahbi, Gbese.
So All Those Girls I be they use Dear, Honey, Sweetheart means I dey brew Wahala be that egbele ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
cybriz82:
See how u edit d chat like say na children u dey try to confuse here...
That's what you think. You are entitled to your opinion!
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lol! I ain't married too and am scared as hell. I am not even emotional at all. We all need to be careful. cool

"You're not emotional". I'm emotionally impaired too. But seeking help seriously. Yours could be better bcs mine was too much obsession with Mossad, KGB, Nazi stuff I was exposed to at my earliest age.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

"You're not emotional". I'm emotionally impaired too. But seeking help seriously. Yours could be better bcs mine was too much obsession with Mossad, KGB, Nazi stuff I was exposed to at my earliest age.
I dey tell you bro! Mine started since I was 15. I am now worse due to books that I have read and the nature of my job. It's so bad now that even whenever I see love song or movie on my screen I get irritated.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
She is attractive, but I am not attracted to her. I have tried everything possible to frustrate her, including blocking her. But....
lie to her u now have a woman even if u not in a serious relationship for now.most women tend to hate that word.if u tell her u now have a woman she will leave u asap

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by jesmond3945: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
My ex of about 10 years is hell bent on fucking me. I have tried in avail to dissuade her, but she isn't giving up. I have blocked her numerous times, but she will often find a way to contact and thereafter apologise and then revert back to pestering me. I got tired and just let her dwell in the fantasies that comes with giving her attention.

Her husband has called me to try and threaten me, I explained to him not to talk to me the way he did ever again. I told him I have never slept with his wife, because he labelled her as my gf. I adviced him to make things right with her.

This lady in question is married with 4 kids"2 boys and 2 girls". Often sending me nude pics and asking for same in return.
She often picks up fight with her husband, with threats of leaving him if not for the kids. They fight often time on the average of twice or thrice a month. She always instigate the fight whenever I don't reply her message nor pick her calls, which leaves her frustrated and she tend to pick on her husband whenever this happens.

She often talk about how she wouldn't have married him if not because she got pregnant for him. I pity the guy, but I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna break their marriage nor give in to her demands. Because she told him if he ever threatens me again over the phone, she is gonna divorce him. She told him she can't stop talking to me, that we are just friends. How can you be sending your friend nudes?

I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls, with the intention of marrying one deserving one among them.

This woman recently asked me to send my address, today precisely because I told her I am outta town for a course and would be back in a couple of months.

I am just fucking tired of her. I don't even know if I should cut her off not minding if she is gonna make good her threat of leaving her husband, coz me sleeping with her is never an option for me even though I have never bleeped her before. I am just so confused on how best to cut her off peacefully, coz I don't wanna break a home!

Nairalanders pls, I need opinions and advice.

from the chat you are enjoying the whole game chasing. You have yourself to blame. Why not block her calls and chats. You would never hear or see her again.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:

, invite her physically, and discuss this with her!

Let her know, there's no way you're fvcking her! And you don't even have a thing for her anymore!

invite wetin? shocked so she will know his home address cheesy.this matter is very simple.block her both on watsap and facebook and ignore her calls.na she go tire las las cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

It's very possible. I know someone dating 8 girls and they are on a timetable for visiting. The dude doesn't tolerate any of them visiting without calling him first
thats a man who is in control
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
from the chat you are enjoying the whole game chasing. You have yourself to blame. Why not block her calls and chats. You would never hear or see her again.
She often find a way to contact me like I stated through other numbers. I am planning on blocking her when I get back in town. I am not enjoying it all, I hiss anytime her message pops up. I am playing along because all the time I blocked her she thought her husband was behind it through threat. I have made up my mind to find time and talk to her to forget about me.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Used to have one like that. Luckily for me she's far away in the mainland so she need prepare to come see me. When i ask about her husband and all she just says: my dear, things are not what u think it is oo I still no understand maybe the husband no dey knack but thank God she done calm down for my side. We are just online friends now

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by rennylaw(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please do not give in to her pressure. Do not have anything to do with her again. She is looking for whom to ruin his life. Keep your head up and do not give in. God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
lie to her u now have a woman even if u not in a serious relationship for now.most women tend to hate that word.if u tell her u now have a woman she will leave u asap
lol! After I unblocked her initially she started all the wooing and nude game all over. She promised to be friend only since I told her I was in a serious relationship and she even swore to attend my wedding. She swore that my wife to be and her husband can't stop her from being my friend. That was my deal with her since her uneasiness, because I blocked her everywhere causing issue in her home.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
rennylaw:
Please do not give in to her pressure. Do not have anything to do with her again. She is looking for whom to ruin his life. Keep your head up and do not give in. God help you.
Amen, thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by jesmond3945: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:
She often find a way to contact me like I stated through other numbers. I am planning on blocking her when I get back in town. I am not enjoying it all, I hiss anytime her message pops up. I am playing along because all the time I blocked her she thought her husband was behind it through threat. I have made up my mind to find time and talk to her to forget about me.
thank God you are agreed that you were playing along but why wait till you come back to block her, why not this moment. She knows you are just playing hard to get and with mounting pressure you would cave in, which I see already happening. When you keep on blocking her she would get tired and leave you alone. Finally, whatever happens between her husband and she is none of your business. Your is just to cut her off. If you are not careful she would destroy you. Remember 3 is a crowd 2 is a company and 1 is a killer.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
thank God you are agreed that you were playing along but why wait till you come back to block her, why not this moment. She knows you are just playing hard to get and with mounting pressure you would cave in, which I see already happening. When you keep on blocking her she would get tired and leave you alone. Finally, whatever happens between her husband and she is none of your business. Your is just to cut her off. If you are not careful she would destroy you. Remember 3 is a crowd 2 is a company and 1 is a killer.
Thank you!
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by ZAWs: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
"I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls"

You're single and in a relationship same time.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Mayng01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
What has happened to blocking and barring.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by DCmonster: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
ZAWs:

Yeah, It's a metaphor! "Means I am not in a serious relationship". For me i see myself as a single man, I can only be in a relationship with a deserving lady. I am presently dating 4 ladies with only one being deserving. Seem you are a SIMP, coz you sound like one.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
For you to know the details of her married life, it means you entertain the communication.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
DCmonster:
Yeah, It's a metaphor! "Means I am not in a serious relationship". For me i see myself as a single man, I can only be in a relationship with a deserving lady. I am presently dating 4 ladies with only one being deserving. Seem you are a SIMP, coz you sound like one.
Thank you, I don't see myself as being in a relationship with any of them. Only two are deserving, but I still see myself as single. You got the point!
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Aksnoopy: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
ZAWs:

Girls are smart when it comes to this. You don't understand the statement.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by DCmonster: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
There are two reasons why you shouldn't Bleep that hoe; 1. She refused to Bleep you back then but got pregnant for the guy she detests today.
2. I guess she didn't expect you to be as successful as you are today. So she is lost in fantasies of and memories of you.
keep playing her till she is bleeped up emotionally. Just Bleep her emotion instead of her over used pussy. Only a pussy that has been bleeped previously should be re-bleeped.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by ZAWs: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
DCmonster:

Lol
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by jelel6: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some times eh, when I read the kind of 'problems' people have on here, especially relating to Romance and Sex, i go just dey laugh.

Guy, how old are you? This is probably a fictitious story but if not...

Guy, fuuckkkkk if you wan fuuckkkkk. Both of you won't be the first irresponsible fuckerss neither would you be the last.

There are some shitts people ask advise for and you just know they're irredeemable. This is a solid example of such 'shitts'.
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Aksnoopy:

I am single and in a relationship with 6 girls, with the intention of marrying one deserving one among them.
Werey alaso
Re: My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! by Burgerlomo: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
I don't know why the stupid dummy hubby cannot let her go in peace before things will turn deadly, God forbid tho. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.