Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (40691 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2011

Jenifa, what makes you think polygamy is not base on love? Or that only Muslims/Shariarist practice polygamy? And whatever gave you the impression that Polygamy has anything to do with any financial arrangement.

Ok my biggest issue with polygamy arguments is this- where exactly are you talking about? Are you talking about Mormon polygamy or Muslim polygamy or polygamy in African nations? The reasons that motivate people to practice polygamy strongly depends on what context you are talking about. Thats when we can examine if really love plays a role. Nevertheless, I dont see love as a suitable qualifier for any argument tbh. And Yes, in most cases polygamy would usually be based on finances- obviously like Abiola, or religion in which the woman is made to believe that what is doing is the divine order of some god.

If you doubt US/West ever accepting/legalizing polygamy what makes you think majority of Africans will ever accept homosexuality as a way of life? Trust me, many Africans find homosexuality more disgusting than the west find polygamy. And I doubt it will ever change. They might eventually review their laws towards tolerating homos (I hope not), but I doubt it will EVER be accepted as a decent way of life in Africa.

OAM4J, polygamy is practiced to some extent in the UK especially for foreign marriages but the Government might probably not accept it because they ahve a very welfare driven society over there (Thats why everyone is so lazy  grin), to allow for cultures which engage in polygamy. And No, the laws against polygamy were not made as a result of "disgust" in the US. Where did you get that misinformation from?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ShyOne(f): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2011
quote from Isale_gan2
UPDATED - Thread Summary - page 3 to now:

Gays
SEFAGO (King of the gays!)
Eldee (Sefago's you-know Wink )
Eku (but of course),
Jenifa (not Nigerian, not even African),
*FStranger (no surprise),
Morpheus24
Udezue (seriously, look at his profile pic)
Chrisbenogor (very angry gay)
Gar3th (gay guy, gayer name)
Gbawe (pretends to be liberal to get hot feminist chicks)
Tippy Top
Manny4life
Redsun
Idehn
OA4MJ
Adconline
2good (2good for women?)
Olojoro
Babalegba (passionate about man love)
Queensmith
Londoner
Shy-One (u so crazy)
Ileke-Idi

Bi-curious
PhysicsQEDHMDPHDEDD (am shocked)
Tasma

Questionable
Buzugee (nothing to see here)
Mobinga
OA4MJ

In a League of His Own
13volts ( "I will kill any Gay if i had a chance" )

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor, (VERY VERY VERY VERY VE-RY heterosexual! Very!)
Obiagu1
Mai Suya
Lastpage
Righton (thinks everyone except him is "secretly gay" )
Deluxecad (hates homos named david)
Elrony
Viewlekan
babaowo
Dreamchaser
Philip0906 (textspeak will turn you gay. seriously, stop it!)
random posters
Isale-Gangan

ok

I get the humor - but crazy - I am not
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^

She didnt fall into my trap!

Smart woman!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ShyOne(f): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2011
ahahhahahahahaha

so fstranger1 go and get some rest - it is very late
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

Ok my biggest issue with polygamy arguments is this- where exactly are you talking about? Are you talking about Mormon polygamy or Muslim polygamy or polygamy in African nations? The reasons that motivate people to practice polygamy strongly depends on what context you are talking about. Thats when we can examine if really love plays a role. Nevertheless, I dont see love as a suitable qualifier for any argument tbh. And Yes, in most cases polygamy would usually be based on finances- obviously like Abiola, or religion in which the woman is made to believe that what is doing is the divine order of some god.

Before Mormon, Islam, Christianity or any other religion, there was polygamy. Fast-forward to 2011; non religious people are still going into polygamy.

Both Polygamy and Monogamy have challenges, and people get into both marriages for various reasons (financial security inclusive), but to say only monogamy is based on love is a big error.

SEFAGO:

OAM4J, polygamy is practiced to some extent in the UK especially for foreign marriages but the Government might probably not accept it because they ahve a very welfare driven society over there (Thats why everyone is so lazy  grin), to allow for cultures which engage in polygamy. And No, the laws against polygamy were not made as a result of "disgust" in the US. Where did you get that misinformation from?

And where did I made that statement or imply that?

Jenefa said polygamy disgusts most Americans and I simply said not as much as homosexuality disgusts Africans, how does that translates to US made law against polygamy out of disgust?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by bashem: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2011
God,  No God.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

For polygamy, I think if there are enough activists for it who want to bring it back, it may come back. But generally, I doubt that will ever happen in the US, marriage is based on love not financial arrangement or whatever reason polygamy exist. The Americans think polygamy works against women's rights anyway. lol

Why must marriage be based on love? Who told you that? Who told you polygamic marriage cannot be based on love? People in polygamy cannot love each other?

Why can't marriage be based on financial arrangement? Why can't marriage be based on convenience? Or on any other arrangement? Who is to decide what marriage should be based on and who is to legislate on that?

If marriage is based on love then many marriages in the US are serious scams!

Jenifa_:

The shariarist do it because their laws are based on the Koran.
And it's not about society being strongly disgusted. Generally, to me at least, society can select to ban activities that they know are only practiced by a minority or vulnerable in society. ex. Sharia laws against adultery are harsher toward women than men. this is a fact. Most of their laws also target women (ie. mandatory veils, banned from walking alone in public etc ) who are a vulnerable population in society. While they let the men go scot free. So why should morality be applied to women only (as a group).

Morality does not only apply to women in Islam. It is only (1) easier to enforce it in judgement because its contravention is easier to prove in women or (2) because women are more desirable (one wonders what male gays see  undecided) hence the se.x demanded to wear Hijab for morality principles, not because women disgust shariarists or morality is only being applied to women. If it is proven that a man is guilty of adultery in sharia, he would face the same fate.

Jenifa_:

So it's not about what society wants. but rather what the powerful in society wants vs the population that are vulnerable or marginalized.
ex. hutus vs tutsi in Rwandan genocide. where the tutsis were a minority population
or Nazi Germany that first banned Jewish activities. They basically used their laws to deny Jews of rights and then eventually went on to try to exterminate them which was the last straw.

Please stop comparing depraved gays to normal people like Blacks, Jews, Palestinians or whatever.

It does not make sense.

SEFAGO:

^ Mama Jenifa, I slightly differ, if you have read several holocausts accounts, Anne Frank diary- sad book-you would also be aware that the German's found the Jews both disgusting and unnaturalgrin grin grin

The Nazi's were able to exploit that primitive fear of envy, jealousy and fear of the unknown as well as the events of the first world war in which several Germans felt betrayed by Jewish families. A series of propaganda led to the portrayal in the mind of the public of Jews as the "other." This construction of the "other" was what led to the mass holocaust which could have been prevented if people thought out of the box and critically evaluated their beliefs instead of being swept by national frenzy initiated by a well spoken demagogue.

cheesy

But you can go on, I am just playing support striker

Georgetown PhD, you love to throw your silly arguments in. So how are Jews unnatural?

So it one person says eating is unnatural, it makes it a valid argument to dispute an argument that being gay is unnatural? Is that what you are thought in critical th . . . . .?

eku_bear:

Ahah, so that is my entire point. "Unnatural and disgusting" does not imply "should be banned", or is an "ideal candidate for banning."

You've formed a specific subjective opinion. Which you are certainly entitled to. But it doesn't follow that what you or even a majority of people find disgusting should be banned.

Entitled to and is a whole lot stronger than the steeewpid arguments saying gays are normal and be accepted.

eku_bear:

Err, go bring your white girlfriend around most places in the south. Make out with her in public. See how people react.

Even better, do this in certain black communities anywhere in the US, see how people react  grin

What is the population of those that will be disgusted. Do loud minorities become a majority?

Even if they were majority, it does not make it unnatural.

eku_bear:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

I said show me a video. You showed me wiki?

fstranger1:

^^^

I find it disgusting!

Maybe reetarded community college boneheads like this can find it disgusting but it does not make it a majority or unnatural (except in his community college law and philosophy critical thinking classes).

OAM4J:

Before Mormon, Islam, Christianity or any other religion, there was polygamy. Fast-forward to 2011; non religious people are still going into polygamy.

Both Polygamy and Monogamy have challenges, and people get into both marriages for various reasons (financial security inclusive), but to say only monogamy is based on love is a big error.

Jenefa said polygamy disgusts most Americans and I simply said not as much as homosexuality disgusts Africans, how does that translates to US made law against polygamy out of disgust?

Don't mind their arguments.  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
you would also be aware that the German's found the Jews both disgusting and unnatural.

SEFAGO obviously making a comment about German perspectives in the late 1930s to early 1940s and not what he thinks.

So how are Jews unnatural?

The Most brilliant person in the world incapable of even 3 sentence comprehension jumps all formal logic and links this as what SEFAGO thinks.

SEFAGO is tired because even his gateman in Nigeria can read and comprehend 3 lines in English. SEFAGO looks at that piece of paper on his laptop and says with justified disgust

N*gger Are you for Real?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2011

Yes the same way homo, has been practised since time immemorial. Fast forward 2011 non religious people and even religious people are homos.

You have not argued about your claim with a well structured argument- you have only made an assertion. How do you know there can be love in polygamy? At least build a hypothetical situation let us see. Yes women in cultures that were patriachial in the past went with polygamy- you are kind of just killing your argument.

Which people practice polygamy? Name them and I can confidently analyze polygamous behavior in their context.

Are you just afraid to say Mormons, Middle Easterners and mostly Nigerians. Look at your sample grin

All this one na wuru wuru

By not refuting her claim, and immediately arguing that this is factually wrong and carrying it along your line of argument, I think by all measures (at least in formal logic), to say that you believe this. See when I see something wrong, I either ignore it or correct the person. And I quote:

Trust me, many Africans find homosexuality more disgusting than the west find polygamy.

Implicit and supportive in your claim is that the legality of polygamy is argued just on disgust. You have failed to see the larger picture here. The argument for polygamy as i carefully stated is multidimensional jumping across issues of government, ethics and morality and even biology sef.
Nitpicking on one is just intellectual dishonest.

Dont worry I kind of think you are decently logical so I would not smack you senseless grin.

However at least articulate your polygamy arguments a bit more clearly
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

SEFAGO obviously making a comment about German perspectives in the late 1930s to early 1940s and not what he thinks.

The Most brilliant person in the world incapable of even 3 sentence comprehension jumps all formal logic and links this as what SEFAGO thinks.

SEFAGO is tired because even his gateman in Nigeria can read and comprehend 3 lines in English. SEFAGO looks at that piece of paper on his laptop and says with justified disgust

N*gger Are you for Real?

SEFAGO is dumb for raising Germans thinking Jews as unnatural to disparage an argument that gays are unnatural.

SEFAGO has been dumb sevearal times with his dumb opinions like informed consent, PhDs are always right, gay rights is a human right under UN that countries are obliged to follow, guessing I attended Bristol and numerous more.

SEFAGO is not smarter than his gateman, he is just lucky to be born in a family with better means.

SEFAGO needs to know he is not in the league of proficient thinkers.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbbagaun!!!

Round 5

Bristol University Vs. All US PH.D Programs
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
^ Na me think sefago needs to laugh a bit more  grin

guessing I attended Bristol and numerous more.

Yeah right  grin. I guessed. Hmm  grin. Each to his or her own.

SEFAGO is dumb for raising Germans thinking Jews as unnatural to disparage an argument that gays are unnatural.

So thats all you got- you just read the sentence and took it for face value. Please refer to the fourth line of the post preceding my last post.

TBH, you have been thoroughly whipped and outclassed in this thread. Infact I kind of feel sad for you. I was thinking of whipping you logically too, but then I understand that you are a product of your environment and just let you be. Moreover, I know all your argument consist of just naming one thing and one thing only  grin. However you will not let me be. Its like u are just jealous. Agbaya like you been whipped by kids who have not even graduated college.  grin

SEFAGO needs to know he is not in the league of proficient thinkers.

Duh . . .to borrow fstrangers line- "Who born the Maga?"

But how does it feel gangster, you think that you are smarter than everyone in the world. Therefore, you are smarter than everyone in the world. Man I wish I were you. On top of the world  undecided

Me want no drama, you are the smartest guy in the world  grin, like really your brain is so large, I am awed by that shhhhhhhhhiiit.

Man you are the s/h/i/t trust me. The s/h/i/t.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
People like Jennifer and Sefago keep bringing up inter race conflict and equating it with the treatment of faggotts. Again what is the link.
For the record the Nazis did not kill the Jews because they thought they were unnatural or disgusting but simply because of fear and envy.
Jealousy is the root of hatred after all. Namely they feared the financial power and unity of the jews and blamed them for defeat in the first world war as a result of their leftist agitations.
The Nazis did not kill Russian POWS because they found them disgusting but because they were greedy and envious of the natural resources and the size of mother Russia.

In any case racism and tribalism arises out of ignorance and political indoctrination. It is certainly not natural to hate someone that is a total stranger to you except you have been indoctrinated otherwise. Do preschool kids exhibit racism? No

Away from that these pro pederasts should just give us an argument why society should accept or tolerate sodomites without linking it to civil rights issues
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ Na me think sefago needs to laugh a bit more  grin

Yeah right  grin. I guessed. Hmm  grin. Each to his or her own.

You are a mooooron!!!

Your are a what?

You are a mooooron.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was laughing so hard when you said I attended Bristol I felt the need to share the fun with someone as it was not something I wanted to enjoy alone. So I randomly PMed OAM4J because we get along, just because it was too funny and I did not want to be laughing alone.

See the print screen attachment.

And here was his wink as a reply back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593966.224.html#msg7629909

So picking from thin air is the critical thinking technique they taught you in the greatest "but unfortunate in rankings" Georgetown university?

And your team of fellow reetards from community colleges that believed you without finding out how you arrived at the "fact".  grin grin grin grin grin

Moooron!!!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P--C-t60lI[/flash]

I want to "Oxford College" at the University of C. . . . . . . . . .

SEFAGO:

So thats all you got- you just read the sentence and took it for face value. Please refer to the fourth line of the post preceding my last post.

TBH, you have been thoroughly whipped and outclassed in this thread. Infact I kind of feel sad for you. I was thinking of whipping you logically too, but then I understand that you are a product of your environment and just let you be. Moreover, I know all your argument consist of just naming one thing and one thing only  grin. However you will not let me be. Its like u are just jealous. Agbaya like you been whipped by kids who have not even graduated college.  grin

You are dumb! You know it, I know it.

You did not think so until you can on NL and you made the wrong move trying to impress people that are way above your intellect.  grin People that don't pick facts from thin air.  grin

I have been whipped by who or what? You want me to bring my Al Pacino cry back?  grin

SEFAGO:

Duh . . .to borrow fstrangers line- "Who born the Maga?"

But how does it feel gangster, you think that you are smarter than everyone in the world. Therefore, you are smarter than everyone in the world. Man I wish I were you. On top of the world  undecided

Me want no drama, you are the smartest guy in the world  grin, like really your brain is so large, I am awed by that shhhhhhhhhiiit.

Man you are the s/h/i/t trust me. The s/h/i/t.

I don't feel like I am smarter than everyone on Earth but I am your type's God.

I am probably the smartest human being you would ever be privileged to communicate in in your entire life.  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTSNVh-ah-4[/flash]

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
People like Jennifer and Sefago keep bringing up inter race conflict and equating it with the treatment of faggotts. Again what is the link.

WTF is inter-race? I kind of think my patience is waning.

I was laughing so hard when you said I attended Bristol I felt the need to share the fun with someone as it was not something I wanted to enjoy alone. So I randomly PMed OAM4J because we get along, just because it was too funny and I did not want to be laughing alone.

Wow someone has friends. Hmm, grin, keep laughing hard. Me too walahi I dey laugh grin. So you had no other friends to talk to except someone you met on NL. This N*gger is just pathetic. God forbid I make friends on an online forum.

16th, 14th, 33rd in the UK? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Honestly, when you got to Cornell I just kind of had to laugh. Everyone is laughing at you right now, wetin concern me with OAM4J, someone that cannot even articulate polygamy arguments well

PhysicsMHD took you for sinkers. Like he totally and unconditionally smashed you to pieces. I wanted to beg on your behalf, but then what could I do? grin

But oooh boy you must be rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrddddddeddddddddddd

Get it, since you love repeating stuff I will do you the honor:

rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd

Me your class, me think not?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

WTF is inter-race? I kind of think my patience is waning.
Inter-racial, inter-race inter-ethnic call it what you like. undecided Again what is the link between these political struggles and a sexual perversion?
I have asked you this question several times here so MY OWN patience is running thin.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
tensor777:

Inter-racial, inter-race inter-ethnic call it what you like. undecided Again what is the link between these political struggles and a sexual perversion?
I have asked you this question several times here so MY OWN patience is running thin.

Errm who again are of the same race?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Krayola(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
haha people still making the same lame arguments that have been shredded countless times on NL.

It's unnatural and disgusting.  grin grin Olodo rabatas

They suggest humans should model their behaviour around "nature", whatever that means. Maybe we should eat our young and murder our sex partners, you know, kinda like occurs in nature with some species eg praying mantis. Or lions that kill the young when they take over a new pride. It's natural, right?  grin grin Beer parlour intellectualism at it's finest.

Na una get time.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Krayola:

haha people still making the same lame arguments that have been shredded countless times on NL.

It's unnatural and disgusting. grin grin Olodo rabatas

That is a very silly argument. I did not say it should be banned JUST because it is unnatural and disgusting but also because it is downright WRONG.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
^ TBH, I am kind of tired myself, same s/h/i/t even the same people.

Nothing new, just recycled s/h/i/t
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Krayola(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
tensor777:

That is a very silly argument. I did not say it should be banned JUST because it is unnatural and disgusting but also because it is downright WRONG.

What is "WRONG" about it?

FYI throwing tantrums and calling it "faggottrry" does not make it wrong, it just helps your insecure punk as$ feel superior and powerful. SOmething you obviously crave desperately.

SEFAGO:

^ TBH, I am kind of tired myself, same s/h/i/t even the same people.

Nothing new, just recycled s/h/i/t

I tire o, my brother

It's almost like they don't think about the stuff they say. How can one make such ridiculous arguments? IMO the most they can argue for based on the nonsense they say is that maybe homosexuality should be discouraged in some societies because it may cause some discomfort for an overwhelming majority in those societies. And even that will need some serious argumentation and not this beer parlour nonsense these clowns keep spewing. This is comic relief, at best.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
^ I think its the drive to post that just make people keep going. I have lost 5 days of solid work already. I think me had enough. This is definitely not worth my time.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
Krayola:

What is "WRONG" about it?

FYI throwing tantrums and calling it "faggottrry" does not make it wrong, it just helps your insecure punk as$ feel superior and powerful. SOmething you obviously crave desperately.
You are seriously asking me what is wrong about it? After 33 pages you think I have time to waste convincing you. Okay continue supporting and practising it and we will see where that will get you,
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

Wow someone has friends. Hmm, grin, keep laughing hard. Me too walahi I dey laugh grin. So you had no other friends to talk to except someone you met on NL. This N*gger is just pathetic. God forbid I make friends on an online forum.

Typical moooronic conjectures termed as critical thinking taught at the great but unfortunate in rankings Georgetown university. grin

SEFAGO:

16th, 14th, 33rd in the UK? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Honestly, when you got to Cornell I just kind of had to laugh. Everyone is laughing at you right now, wetin concern me with OAM4J, someone that cannot even articulate polygamy arguments well

PhysicsMHD took you for sinkers. Like he totally and unconditionally smashed you to pieces. I wanted to beg on your behalf, but then what could I do? grin

But oooh boy you must be rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrddddddeddddddddddd

Get it, since you love repeating stuff I will do you the honor:

rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd

Me your class, me think not?

As long as it is someone from Georgetown assessing I am losing an argument, I am cool with it. grin grin grin

If it was someone from Bristol, I would want to commit suicide. grin

Now let me indulge you and your fellow reeetards and assume my honorary alum school: University of Bristol.

Direct comparison
Bristol: 66
Georgetown: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 400

Indirect comparison
Bristol: 33rd
Georgetown: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 52

Georgetown is so inferior! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
Haba, I was gone for a whole day and the next I return is 3 more pages, you guys have more time on your hands. Me was busy in the office, did not have time to for all this rant and bullshit, so everyone should gear up again becos the thread is going up to 40 pages. I would stand to the side and be watching you argue.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
Yeah whatevs, dude. I really gotta start work rite now. Like seriously dude. When I have time we can continue? Is that Ok, trust me, not tired but have to finish some stuff and if you dont stop, I will be tempted to keep replying again and again, wasting my valuable time. Pity your little brother and let him finish his stuff ok  undecided. Be the BIG man and forget the i/d/i/o/t who guessed you went to bristol.

Stick to the debate. You are definitely my God. Who send the Maga? Emi ke- who dash monkey banana?  grin

I dobale for you in your infinite brilliance.

PS: Eku_bear do you code or program? I kind of have issues with a script I am writing (And I should have finished writing since last week Friday lol). Though its probably in a language you might not be used to.

Haba, I was gone for a whole day and the next I return is 3 more pages, you guys have more time on your hands. Me was busy in the office, did not have time to for all this rant and bullshit, so everyone should gear up again becos the thread is going up to 40 pages. I would stand to the side and be watching you argue.

Me too, I think I am done. I am getting into deeper s/h/i/t every single second I waste grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
SEFAGO:

Yes the same way homo, has been practised since time immemorial. Fast forward 2011 non religious people and even religious people are homos.

You have not argued about your claim with a well structured argument- you have only made an assertion. How do you know there can be love in polygamy? At least build a hypothetical situation let us see. Yes women in cultures that were patriachial in the past went with polygamy- you are kind of just killing your argument.

Which people practice polygamy? Name them and I can confidently analyze polygamous behavior in their context.

Are you just afraid to say Mormons, Middle Easterners and mostly Nigerians. Look at your sample  grin

All this one na wuru wuru

What is your point Prof? You logics is confusing. Pls put on on your critical analysis cap.

I did not start the love assertion thing, Jenifa argued against polygamy by claiming monogamy is based on love and implied polygamy is not, I questioned it, then you tried to introduce religion into it and I simply pointed out to you that before any religion there was polygamy. What is wuruwuru here. Just say you are losing it.

By not refuting her claim, and immediately arguing that this is factually wrong and carrying it along your line of argument, I think by all measures (at least in formal logic), to say that you believe this. See when I see something wrong, I either ignore it or correct the person. And I quote:

Implicit and supportive in your claim is that the legality of polygamy is argued just on disgust. You have failed to see the larger picture here. The argument for polygamy as i carefully stated is multidimensional jumping across issues of government, ethics and morality and even biology sef.
Nitpicking on one is just intellectual dishonest.

Dont worry I kind of think you are decently logical so I would not smack you senseless  grin.

However at least articulate your polygamy arguments a bit more clearly

Prof, you might need to put on your glasses and if you dont have one, I will recommend you get one.

Where in Jenifa post or in my post did you see us talk about making law based on disgust? Pls read the posts carefully again and show me.

My argument is that for whatever reason(s) the majority in many western countries found polygamy disgusting and made it illegal, and the minority who believe and practice polygamy respect it without forcing them to change their laws is the same reason the minority who believe and practice homosexuality in Africa should respect the law and not force them to change it. That is what Democracy is all about, MAJORITY wins.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ok whatever bro, you are 100% correct. WTF was I thinking?

Peace out and have a nice day.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

Haba, I was gone for a whole day and the next I return is 3 more pages.

Manny4life, my fruity brother, I waited for you.  How pathetic can it be that you cannot find two (2) NLers to bail you out of the you-know list?  And 2 you-knows don't count.  Has to be 2 red-blooded testament to African masculinity/femininity! Pick from the hetero list.  BTW, Bluetooth is worth the sum of 2 all by himself.
Note:
If you can show me a post in this thread showing the following, I might reconsider:
- you asserted your right to chase as many women as you can handle
- where you expressed regret that a life was lost, but "you know, he kinda shoulda expected it"
- you will defend to your last breath the continent of Africa from legalizing the gays
- you expressed the view that the westerners are out to ruin us by promoting this "lifestyle" and corrupting our young 'uns in their country
- you stated that the guilty party was probably a friend
You may also gain the support of 2 members on the "hetero" list that can vouch that you are not "you-know"?
You may not edit your posts. I can tell.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Anyway, I moved around a couple and added a couple more.  So, this is final. Fight! cheesy

THE REALLY UPDATED LIST - Page 3 to now:

Gays
FSTRANGER kiss(Flying the rainbow flag proudly) 
Eldee (Would like four husbands just like the polygamists do it)
Eku (but of course),
2good (2good for women?)
OA4MJ; Gbawe
Manny4life (denial is not a river in Eqypt)
Drrionelli (thinks you aint gay until the 100th man shocked )
Plus: Tippy Top; Morpheus24; Redsun; Idehn; Adconline; Olojoro;
And: Queensmith; Londoner; Ileke-Idi; Shy-One

Bi-curious
Gbawe (a gay pretending to be a liberal hetero in order to get lipstick lesbians/ hot feminists)
Tasma

Questionable
Mobinga (Mobingay? )
OA4MJ ( grin)

In a League of His Own

Hetero
Sagamite
Katsumoto
Mai Suya; Lastpage; Elrony; Viewlekan; babaowo; Dreamchaser
Tensor777 (VERY VERY VERY VERY VE-RY heterosexual!  Very!)
Obiagu1 (the gays really really hate him!)
Philip0906 (textspeak will turn you gay.  seriously, stop it!)
Isale-Gangan (What? Me worry? )
Dayokanu (thinks he equals the sum of 5 normal heteros!)
BLUETOOTH (how could I forget our champion)                                                                  

Disclaimer 1: If you feel you have been misinterpreted, maligned, your reputation sullied in any way, I hereby offer . . .  grin

Disclaimer 2: See my siggy.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
isale_gan2:

Manny4life, my fruity brother, I waited for you. How pathetic can it be that you cannot find two (2) NLers to bail you out of the you-know list? And 2 you-knows don't count. Has to be 2 red-blooded testament to African masculinity/femininity! Pick from the hetero list. BTW, Bluetooth is worth the sum of 2 all by himself.
Note:
If you can show me a post in this thread showing the following, I might reconsider:
[b]- you asserted your right to chase as many women as you can handle
- where you expressed regret that a life was lost, but "you know, he kinda shoulda expected it"
- you will defend to your last breath the continent of Africa from legalizing the gays
- you expressed the view that the westerners are out to ruin us by promoting this "lifestyle" and corrupting our young 'uns in their country
- you stated that the guilty party was probably a friend[/b]You may also gain the support of 2 members on the "hetero" list that can vouch that you are not "you-know"?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

See me see trouble o, fruity sister/woman, I am a very busy young man, don't have time for myself let alone Nairaland, but when I post I ahve that time. That answer is that I don't have to prove jack.

* I don't have to prove s/h/it to assert a right to chase as many women as I can, that's irresponsible. Ask Mr. Cork, he'll tell you better.
* I often express regret over a life lost only for a just purpose like criminal act, Murder in my book isn't an excuse.
*I cannot speak for Africa, that's ambigious; however, I would rather defend the rights and freedom for quality and justice amongst all Africans no exceptions to the equation.
*Westerners aren't out to ruin or promote; you cannot eat your cake and have it back. If you want to live a life like the westerners, then behave like one. It's part of the western culture, critics deal with it.
* Don't know exactly how you mean by the guilty party here, no one was guilty even the law syas it, innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
isale_gan2:

Manny4life, my fruity brother, I waited for you.  How pathetic can it be that you cannot find two (2) NLers to bail you out of the you-know list?  And 2 you-knows don't count.  Has to be 2 red-blooded testament to African masculinity/femininity! Pick from the hetero list.  BTW, Bluetooth is worth the sum of 2 all by himself.
Note:
- you asserted your right to chase as many women as you can handle
- you stated that the guilty party was probably a friend
You may also gain the support of 2 members on the "hetero" list that can vouch that you are not "you-know"?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Anyway, I moved around a couple and added a couple more.  So, this is final. Fight! cheesy

THE REALLY UPDATED LIST - Page 3 to now:

Gays
FSTRANGER (Flying the rainbow flag proudly)
Eldee (Would like four husbands just like the polygamists do it)
Eku (but of course),
2good (2good for women?)
OA4MJ; Gbawe
Manny4life (denial is not a river in Eqypt)
Drrionelli (thinks you aint gay until the 100th man shocked )
Plus: Tippy Top; Morpheus24; Redsun; Idehn; Adconline; Olojoro;
And: Queensmith; Londoner; Ileke-Idi; Shy-One

Bi-curious
Gbawe (a gay pretending to be a liberal hetero in order to get lipstick lesbians/ hot feminists)
Tasma

Questionable
Mobinga (Mobingay? )
OA4MJ ( grin)

In a League of His Own

Hetero
Sagamite
Katsumoto
Mai Suya; Lastpage; Elrony; Viewlekan; babaowo; Dreamchaser
Tensor777 (VERY VERY VERY VERY VE-RY heterosexual!  Very!)
Obiagu1 (the gays really really hate him!)
Philip0906 (textspeak will turn you gay.  seriously, stop it!)
Isale-Gangan (What? Me worry? )
Dayokanu (thinks he equals the sum of 5 normal heteros!)
BLUETOOTH (how could I forget our champion)                                                                  

Disclaimer 1: If you feel you have been misinterpreted, maligned, your reputation sullied in any way, I hereby offer . . .  grin

Disclaimer 2: See my siggy.

Whatever! grin

BTW, do you have a beautiful sister that is 18 and above or a beautifully girlfriend (with a blessed 'chest' and a good 'sitter')? If yes, it will be a good idea to send one or both of them to me in other to help you clear your doubt. tongue grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

Blah Blah Blah

Am not going to read all that.  What happened to you? smiley

OAM4J:

Whatever! grin

BTW, do you have a beautiful sister that is 18 and above or a beautifully girlfriend (with a blessed 'chest' and a good 'sitter')? If yes, it will be a good idea to send one or both of them to me in other to help you clear your doubt. tongue grin

Not as defensive as Manny up there.  Anyway, why is it that men who profess to be the most liberal about gay rights are usually the ones most strident about proving their heterosexuality? God forbid you suggest (jokingly) that they might be light in the loafers. shocked angry

You know this was all in jest, right?  This 33 pages of stuff is ridiculous!!!  Half of it was about school ranking.  But most of it was fun nevertheless. 

The list stays though.  Sorry!  cheesy

BTW, I don't have a girlfriend.  I'm not gay, remember? tongue  But, keep looking - you'll find the right girl/boy someday.  smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.