Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Your Dream Guy/Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dream Guy/Girl? (2769 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by naijafrend: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Rokiatu

Glad to know I've got company, google 'harman baweja' and see if the guy reminds you of someone.
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Tosinville(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2011
sweet Albino chiq
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2011
naijafrend:

@Rokiatu

Glad to know I've got company, google 'harman baweja' and see if the guy reminds you of someone.
A Hrithik wannabe I know him grin He dances, walk, talk, and try his possible best to look like Hrithik too bad there will be only one Hrithik.

By the way, watch this ad. Wouldn't that be awesome a world full of Hrithik? Everyone get to have one. grin grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEMSRslDDhU
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Atreides(f): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

A Hrithik wannabe I know him grin He dances, walk, talk, and try his possible best to look like Hrithik too bad there will be only one Hrithik.

By the way, watch this ad. Wouldn't that be awesome a world full of Hrithik? Everyone get to have one. grin grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEMSRslDDhU
LEAVE HRITHIK ALONE!!!! I did not talk when you stole StephenP from me and now it's Hrithik? Be kiaful there Roky. Be very kiaful.
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2011
Atreides:

LEAVE HRITHIK ALONE!!!! I did not talk when you stole StephenP from me and now it's Hrithik? Be kiaful there Roky. Be very kiaful.
Me leave Hrithik alone?

[size=3pt]You can take Stephenp anyday any time you want but do not ever talk abt Hrithik again ever.[/size]

Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Atreides(f): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2011
Who needs StephenP when i can get me a man that sings,dances,acts,is beAUtiful to behold and has a rockin' bod? For him,i don't mind being a second wife. I'll have you know he sent his people last week and we are finalizing things at the moment.
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2011
Atreides:

Who needs StephenP when i can get me a man that sings,dances,acts,is beAUtiful to behold and has a rockin' bod?
Has mesmerizing eyes, perfectly tall, super cool, dresses well, down to earth, rich, sexy to the core, great smile, overall a greek God.

He is all dat and more. But if you luv your life, stop dreaming abt him. Do  you know I go to bed everyday, in my dreams, I am Suzanne roshan, living with Hrithik?

Don't ruin my dreams angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by adosjun(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2011
Mzdarkskin any time/day is my dream woman,
Re: Your Dream Guy/Girl? by koolchicco: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
adosjun:

Mzdarkskin any time/day is my dream woman,

Hmm, She breaks heart at will oh. Just so that u know! angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Recharge Card Ladies / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.