Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? (2524 Views)

Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother / Kissing Before Bride Price Is Paid Is Morally Wrong!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by nurabela: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2011
Is homosexuality a sin?
True/not True.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Tosinville(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2011
Still asking when u already know d answer to dat shittt.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by shotster50(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2011
Attention seeking.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by aminalib(f): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2011
last time i checked it was, but there are alot of things we do that is a sin.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by MMM2(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2011
no, is n't a sin
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Atreides(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2011
@Topic,of course it's wrong. It's morally wrong,physically wrong. . All kinds of wrong.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Coolabbie: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
Homosexuality is an act dat is against every known law in d universe. It is totally wrong.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Appleyard(m): 2:24am On Jan 29, 2011
true.the mother that gave birth to u,is she a man? of course no.she is a woman.what business does a man have with a fellow man,Hmm?
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by vertexroya(m): 2:32am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt]nurabela[/size]

[size=16pt]How did you feel at the thought of such topic?[/size]
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by dsgirl: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2011
Are you looking for a way to justify your homosexual identity? Any normal thinking human being knows it is wrong.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by MrCork17: 2:55am On Jan 29, 2011
nurabela:

Is homosexuality a sin?
True/not True.

LESBIANS: 100000% HELL Yeaaaaaaa, (((mwaaaah))) kiss

GAYS: 10000000% Hell NOOOoooooo, angry
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by ShyOne(f): 3:02am On Jan 29, 2011
homosexuality is as wrong as lying, cheating, fornicating, adultery, killing, robbing, gossiping maliciously, fighting, greed, presenting fiction as though it is fact, passing judgment against everyone but yourself, anger, pride, lust, envy - etc, etc, etc, - let he who has no sin CAST THE FIRST STONE
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by bigfather(m): 3:40am On Jan 29, 2011
The Bible and the Quaran condems it. Even the pegans hate it.

Remember,God created Adam and Eve . And not Adam and Adam.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2011
Not true.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by 190: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2011
whats homo sexualerectus
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by MLSwiss: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2011
Morally wrong? No ! I don't find it wrong at all.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Mobinga: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LESBIANS: 100000% HELL Yeaaaaaaa, (((mwaaaah))) kiss

[s]GAYS: 10000000% Hell NOOOoooooo, angry
[/s]

HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by McCoy91(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2011
its also mentally wrong jor. .
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by anunaki(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2011
only human beings think they are so intelligent to go against the law of universe, opposite and negative attracts so for me being homo is totally wrong, another story, i heard MICHELANGELO the great artist who drew the picture of the last supper was Gay, and one of the person he portrayed there was his lover,
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by niggadee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
only god knows
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Mygoldie(f): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
That sh it is a wrong sh it@OP.morally,physically,mentally,socially,spritually, . . . . you name it.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
Gay Is Morally Wrong.
It Is As Wrong As Eating With Satan. I Once Ate With That Same Devil But I was Librated From That Force.
So Dont Ever Try Such.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by bigfather(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2011
ogugua88:

Not true.

And what is not true ?
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2011
Not true to the topic.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by bigfather(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
ogugua88:

Not true to the topic.

Which means you disagree with the guy ?
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by ifele(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
Homosexuality and bisexuality are now common among black people. They are evil practices and any black iinvolved in homosexuality, lesbianism,bisexuality, and rape should be set on fire immediately.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
big father:

Which means you disagree with the guy ?

The question is, "Is homosexuality a sin?" To that, I say "not true".
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by MrCork17: 3:01am On Jan 31, 2011
ermmm, Ask 190<<<<< Gay She goat angry
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by roymary: 4:34am On Jan 31, 2011
@OP

Its a sin.
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by ShyOne(f): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2011
ifele:

Homosexuality and bisexuality are now common among black people. They are evil practices and any black iinvolved in homosexuality, lesbianism,bisexuality, and violation should be set on fire immediately.

set on fire? 

by who?

you?

who made you God?  You haven't created a DAMN thing and it's not in your authority nor right to destroy, dictate, suggest an end to what God created.  God created man and you are nobody's judge, jury or executioner.

and if you attempt to attack anyone I KNOW WHO IS HOMOSEXUAL - you my friend better THINK AGAIN!!!!  and I stake my life on that one - i promise you that i will go to my grave and take you with me and I will do it with A SMILE.  that's how strong i feel about this topic.

we can give an opinion and a thought - but as soon as one of us start talking violence and yammering about hurting another human being who is only living their life and minding their business - then all discussion ends - bring it on brave heart
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by ShyOne(f): 6:37am On Jan 31, 2011
big father:

The Bible and the Quaran condems it. Even the pegans hate it.

Remember,God created Adam and Eve . And not Adam and Adam.

please tell three fourths of the CHEATING MEN ON THIS PLANET that God created Eve for Adam - he didn't create Susan, Melissa, and Eve for Adam

it makes me sick to hear that though men can't understand a male being homosexual - they seem to be OK IF ADAM CHEATS ON EVE WITH SEVERAL OTHER WOMEN. You don't hear them quoting biblical scripture then.

You should be more concerned with cheating in this society versus homosexuality.  Since cheating is more prevalent than homosexuality.

that burns me to my core to hear that hypocritical line
Re: Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2011
Hard to say. . .i really worry about my own life and not others so i dont really want to cast judgment
however i do know same s3x cannot procreate, therefore by nature it is a crime however, they are
people too, and humans are not perfect so there is no telling if our "imperfect" selves we wired
to be who we are. s3xual orientation wise, by the creator himself. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman / Where Did U Meet Ur Bf/gf / What Happens When A Woman Loves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.