Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56990 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by sesan85(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

America is the country of Black Americans, you pea-brained, ill-bred, ill-educated, ill-mannered buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by sesan85(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSociopath:
Black lives would continue to be seen as trash until black people elevate their socioeconomic status in that country. Teenage pregnancy, drugs, armed robbery, crime in general do not help the way a group of people is perceived. Strive to go to school, do well, get a college degree and watch the number of people demeaning you drop drastically
Really!? You really think racist white folks will respect Black Americans if they just "strive to go to school, do well, get a college degree"? And they aren't doing that already? Who do you think populate the HBCUs? Eskimos? Amusing how you Nigerian ignoramuses just sit your lazy, ignorant asses somewhere in Onitsha and think you can solve America's racism puzzle!

You don't know how many educated Black Americans get deprived of jobs because of their ethnic names like Lakisha, Lasha, Deontay, Shonda? You're not aware of how white folks deliberately prevented blacks from having access to sound education while underfunding segregated black schools? You think racist white folks respect educated black folks? You didn't see the racist birther vitriol directed at Obama (not his fan though) by Trump, the Tea Party/Conservatives despite his high educational reinforcements? The racist caricatures of Mitchell Obama despite her high level of education? What's wrong with you deplorable Nigerian Trumptards?

Before I go, I'll leave you with this quote: "If you can convince the lowest
white man he's better than
the best colored man, he
won't notice you're picking
his pocket. Hell, give him
somebody to look down on,
and he'll empty his pockets
for you." - President
Lyndon B. Johnson. That's how the mind of the racist white man works. He doesn't give a hoot about your Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford academic reinforcements. You're still a damned nigger to him!

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by salford1: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
amstamon:

Australia not America.. Google it
No need to google. Some of us live here. Australia is owned by Australian Aborigines
Canada(red Indian word for large village): Owned by red Indians.
USA: owned by red Indians and Aboriginal south Americans/hispanics.

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by TheSociopath(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
tillaman:
well said bro but this is where we got it all wrong it’s the same problem we are facing with our leaders in Africa, it’s not right to keep mute when you are being oppressed it’s more like telling your oppressors to continue, if the our black Ancestors didn’t man up and face their colonial masters they will probably still be working dusk to dawn picking cottons and there won’t be such thing as African Americans today now if we don’t have African Americans how then can we Full bred Africans migrate there in pursuit of a better life, they basically paved way for African migrants if they didn’t fight all the Africans making waves across every sector in America won’t be there today, there was a time they won’t allow black doctors perform surgery even when it’s clear that they are better than the white doctors, I heard in Germany a black doctor can’t be allowed to perform major surgery!! We tend to say we don’t care about racism but in the actual sense racism kills abi what’s the use of all the money you are saving and end up getting killed or committing suicide as a result of depression, now am not saying black folks are perfect but they paved way for the opportunities we Africans are going there to sap!! Let’s not forget that!
Let’s not condone racism

I get your point bro
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
sesan85:
Really!? You really think racist white folks will respect Black Americans if they just "strive to go to school, do well, get a college degree"? And they aren't doing that already? Who do you think populate the HBCUs? Eskimos? Amusing how you Nigerian ignoramuses just sit your lazy, ignorant asses somewhere in Onitsha and think you can solve America's racism puzzle!

You don't know how many educated Black Americans get deprived of jobs because of their ethnic names like Lakisha, Lasha, Deontay, Shonda? You're not aware of how white folks deliberately prevented blacks from having access to sound education while underfunding segregated black schools? You think racist white folks respect educated black folks? You didn't see the racist birther vitriol directed at Obama (not his fan though) by Trump, the Tea Party/Conservatives despite his high educational reinforcements? The racist caricatures of Mitchell Obama despite her high level of education? What's wrong with you deplorable Nigerian Trumptards?

Before I go, I'll leave you with this quote: "If you can convince the lowest
white man he's better than
the best colored man, he
won't notice you're picking
his pocket. Hell, give him
somebody to look down on,
and he'll empty his pockets
for you." - President
Lyndon B. Johnson. That's how the mind of the racist white man works. He doesn't give a hoot about your Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford academic reinforcements. You're still a damned nigger to him!

May I remind you that the man who said that (Lyndon B. Johnson) was a DEMOCRAT....
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Damisam93(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

You are wrong what is the indices for defining an individual belonging to country or a particular location, even the whites in America came to that through explorations and expansions from Europe. I want ask have you heard of Red Indians?
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by sesan85(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

May I remind you that the man who said that (Lyndon B. Johnson) was a DEMOCRAT....
I honestly don't know what you're on about though. That's a very succinct, accurate words capturing the minds of the racist white man. Lyndon Johnson is spot on. Care to tell me why you needed to 'inform' me that he was a Democrat?

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
America is owned by red Indians, it's not even owned by the whites you are supporting, you dont know anything but you choose to spill your garbage.
It is owned by them now ... Forget History please ... if you have what it takes , take it from them ....

Human are not higher animals ... we are also animals ... we just dey ayarge ourselves with the "Higher animal nonsense" ...

I wonder why Lion keeps killing all other animals in the wild also the politics between lions and their prides is not even here !!

Blacks should evolve ... Evolve and Evolve ... It is either blacks evolve or they get mentioned in book of History ....

What is happening now is not a Joke .... I see it as a means to bigger conspiracy!
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by DonroxyII: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abalado:
Trump could not do anything about this issue ,even till now,i think blacks needs to fight,,,make any oyinbo no near me for this America way i they o,or else na to use charm kill them o
African Power anyday ... Bring it home ... !
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by sweetilicious(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
This is seriously starting to get annoying. Like what's the meaning of these rubbish?

Racism here, racism there.
You know, in as much as I know racism exist, I still think blacks over exaggerate things as well.

Just one small event, and bam, they cry like bitches for every little thing for the next 50 years.
Someone told me I shouldn't travel overseas.That the racism is too much there.Am like who cares.I don't care about how you feel about me. Its your own headache to Carry
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by gracevile: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

i don't think i read well if u and ur kindred are useless me n my household are very useful imagine just dash them country since u and the slave traders know which particular region u carried them from. the are probably the seventh generation and ur asking them to come back were. Any way that country was built on their backs, blood was spilled its more of their country sef than those white people sef. You know that its the red Americans that own US i hope u know nonsense
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by omohlexy: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xisnin:

No.
The fact that you made this post lend more credence to evolution.
colored is another word for black. you just did tautology bro grin
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by elunico: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2020
ComeAndobo:

Did you know that for 400 years, blacks were tortured, raped and made to work for free? That's just the least of it. Did you know that the slaves were never apologized to, they were never compensated and when they were getting prosperous the whites came and killed them and starting lynching (hanging them). Did you know that Jews and Japanese that were wronged and their suffering was less than 5years were compensated and got apologies but not blacks that were messed up for generations and generations? They never even got access to mental or any form of medical help. I think Africans should read about slavery extensively to understand how african americans have mentally messed up by these people

[b]Once you take an holistic view, looking at the issue dispassionately, you'd realize that the whites enslaving Blacks is just a small part of the slavery story. Before the arrival of the Europeans we were already practising slavery over here.

There were slaves in Brazil working their brains out in plantations. The Belgians were the worst when it came to dehumanization of the Blacks. Remember, thousands of White Americans fought for the abolishing of slavery.

The Black Man today, is going about it the wrong way, the best way to tackle racism isn't by brewing White guilt with beliefs that the whites are superior and that makes you automatically hopeless. The best way is to be aware of these limitations and strive hard to surmount them because being successful is the only option.

The Japanese (Asians generally) and the Jews; you wouldn't see them cry much because they believe what's done is done, let's move on with our lives and as a result they are the most successful immigrant group in the us today.

The blacks need to put a premium on their lives, they're killing each other every single day for the senseless of reasons, if this is happening, how then, do we convince the world that "our lives truly matters"
[/b]
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2020
naptu2:
Background. Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s it was quite common for black people in some parts of America to be beaten up, have a noose tied around their necks and hung from trees until they were dead. This is called lynching.

https://apnews.com/2efdc16f18bd1e04373a72d36eaa0c5a?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Picture 1) Bubba Wallace stands for the national anthem before a recent NASCAR race.

Picture 2) Bubba Wallace's car with "Black Lives Matter" written on it.

Picture 3) A noose.

Picture 4) The Confederate/rebel flag flying from a truck.

SEE UPDATE FROM THIS STORY.
THIS STORY IS A HOAX, WE HAVE BUBBA SMOLLET....
AFTER INVESTIGATION FROM FBI, NASCAR RELEASED A STATEMENT FEW HOURS AGO.

VIDEO FROM 2017 SHOWS NOOSE USED TO CLOSE GARAGE DOORS AT NASCAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyL4UoX2Nqc&feature=youtu.be&t=53

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 2:30am On Jun 24, 2020
naptu2:
Background. Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s it was quite common for black people in some parts of America to be beaten up, have a noose tied around their necks and hung from trees until they were dead. This is called lynching.

https://apnews.com/2efdc16f18bd1e04373a72d36eaa0c5a?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Picture 1) Bubba Wallace stands for the national anthem before a recent NASCAR race.

Picture 2) Bubba Wallace's car with "Black Lives Matter" written on it.

Picture 3) A noose.

Picture 4) The Confederate/rebel flag flying from a truck.

Bubba Wallace isn't a victim.
Shaun King isn't black.
Joe Biden isn't winning.
CNN isn't news.
Elizabeth Warren isn't Indian.
Colin Kaepernick isn't a hero.
Beto O'Rourke isn't Latino.
Don Lemon isn't a journalist.
Greta Thunberg isn't a scientist.
Meghan Markle isn't a princess

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Bawss1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
The mainstream media and twitter blue check marks don't care any more since the story can no longer be used to push their narrative.
Watch how they'll let it die out like it never happened.

larrysworld:

Bubba Wallace isn't a victim.
Shaun King isn't black.
Joe Biden isn't winning.
CNN isn't news.
Elizabeth Warren isn't Indian.
Colin Kaepernick isn't a hero.
Beto O'Rourke isn't Latino.
Don Lemon isn't a journalist.
Greta Thunberg isn't a scientist.
Meghan Markle isn't a princess
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by naptu2: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2020
"Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI
https://www.nairaland.com/5949777/noose-found-bubba-wallaces-garage#91050454

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.