Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56994 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by prettyliz(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
The fact that other colored humans hate dark skinned humans tends to give some credibility to the scientific theory that man evolved from animals.

Modified : this is Argumentum Ad Hominem. I do not believe in that evolution crap.

FTC for the first time on nland
I dedicate it to all those whose situations have been worsened by the pandemic. May your pains be relieved.
I think there is more to the hatred because they even treat their animals better

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Why do blacks Petito Principe (appeal to pity) not reason ?.
By blacks do you mean Africans, African Americans or anyone from African origin worldwide?

If you imply Africans, I will like to answer you in this manner.

Pity is a form of emotion. It is well known that logic and emotion are fiends. Emotion is something even animals exhibit, it is natural. Logic on the other hand is a product of education, education at its peak. A lack of proper Education is the reason why Africans appeal to pity more than logic.

If and when a man gets immersed in logic, he can make logical decisions that look cruel to his emotionally inclined family or friends. So it is okay to be have pity as well as logic but too much of pity is not.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2020
I'm reading these comments and shaking my head. Nigerians just love oppressing the oppressed. You have internet but all you do it comment on nairaland.

Before you start spewing racist rubbish like a typical neo nazi, why not put your brain to use. Read about history of slavery and racism in the Americas, and the read on systemic discrimination based on skin colour, and then police brutality against African Americans. Then maybe you'll understand the point of the whole BLM movement.

This is not Nigeria o, where you love to sit and suffer in silence. If others want to protest to protect their rights, dignity and respect, abeg, biko, jowo, yi hakuri leave them to protest and don't be unfortunate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by subcbouy: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2020
FlyoruB:

There. Fixed.
gringrin He was speaking from his back passage early but now you vomited it from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2020
ibnew:

Bros check history. One example is the History of the Bini kingdom where the oba who resisted was sent away, artifacts stolen. Artifacts that the British agree they stole with some of them returned willfully by the British. Process still on to more or the rest. They came with army with motars , arsenals and gun powder. The technology we did not have as at when they came. Agreed there some infighting and betrayal between us but it's either you agree or you are taken anyways. The only country that was not colonized when they came was Ethiopia. If it was trading why colonize us. Do you colonize your trading partners. South Africa is very fresh. Please Google some of this.
they've already bought and shipped hundreds of thousands of slaves before those things you mentioned. By the time those things were happening they've already known Africa inside out. African slave trade started as far back as 16th century when they were looking for route to India for the spice trade because Arabs were cheating them. They were on their way to India to when they saw Africa. It was still the search for the route to India that led to columbus sighting the Americas. He made a mistake and thought he had gotten to India through the Western route that's even why people still call the original inhabitants of the Americas Indians. Slavery wasn't a big deal this period. Every civilisation that ever happened in human history was built by slaves. Persian empire, Greek civilisation, Roman empire, Babylonia, Egypt etc. Humans were into selling humans to slavery way back before the Europeans. The Europeans that first came to Africa were mostly explorers and businessmen it was later on they actually became aggressive and even then Africans were the ones helping them because they didn't know the African jungles that were filled with mosquitoes and malaria. Slavery was a normal thing back then in fact slave trade is going on in Libya, and most Arab countries now

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Kingkun69(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2020
The amount of ignorance on NL is quite hilarious just see some of the comments me i just scroll past but had to comment for this ones
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Babaj145(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

I only have issue with the people who liked this stupid post..now this idiot will see dis likes and think he has made sense..

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2020
prettyliz:
I think there is more to the hatred because they even treat their animals better
No there is nothing more. It's just the Hate.
For instance, in a business clime where you have 2 companies producing similar products, it automatically sets them at competition against each other.
The very color difference is the border line between these 2 companies of white and black people. They produce the same thing in the sense that they are equally humans.

They can make ties with your enemies even when they know it is of no benefit. The very fact that you will be mad gives them satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jadyclem(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

Don't be ignorant!

Go and read up on why blacks were tagged the inferior race by white elites. It was a tag to justify their exploitation of blacks' skills, strength and expertise during the era of slavery. Prior to the black slavery era, white elites were enslaving poor whites but they are always encountering resistance from other whites that think all men should be free. So they sought for a better option and discovered that blacks are the better option.

Do you know why blacks were the better option? They don't easily fall sick like the whites, they have extensive knowledge in agriculture that was the in-thing then, they were skilful workmen - blacksmiths, craftsmen etc. So the whites had to look for a way to exploit the black man's gifts without any resistance and they placed the inferior race tag on all blacks and backed their subjugation and oppression by law. The sad thing was that even poor whites that were once used as slave bought the idea and here we are today.

The question I am asking is "how can a strong and skilful person be considered as inferior? " race segregation is a political tool to prevent blacks from attaining their true potentials. You think Africa would have been this bad if the racist British, French, spanish, etc, had not colonized us? Go and read up on powerful African kingdoms prior to colonization and see how great and advanced they were.

We should be applauding the black Americans because they fought to get to where they are are today even when the government and everyone was against them. If you knew the restriction, discrimination and oppression that they have suffered and still suffering, you wouldn't have said the nonsense you vomited up there. They built America with their skill, strength and blood for free and they should be given the freedom like every other race to enjoy what they built.

4 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by EgusiShankly: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2020
tmphoto:

What are you saying man, since his death I think there have been Malcom X and Elijah Mohammed
But Right now there is no supposedly any Black leader at least not the one I know why they everyone is themselves VOICE in this media age .
And again there is no pocket money for any Black leader, is it the black communities that are underfunded will be the one dashing money to an invincible leaders ain’t gonna happen bro.
Check out Baltimore, Chicago and some black populated areas and see how they are fairing even their SCHOOLS & HOSPITALS are not left out they operate very low compared to the white peoples own
Martin Luther King was still alive at the time Malcolm X was shot
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by PatryG: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

How uninformed you sound. America is not owned by the Europeans either, they also migrate to America. Europeans assleaker, really pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by SATANNIST: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2020
there is nothing wrong with racism. i have the right to like who i want to like and dislike who i want to dislike.
even in nigeria. they are practicing zonning. that is low key racism
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Tedpgrass: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Stop generalising here..
This statement applies to you and the few people who liked your comments

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Some of the stuff you simpleton say really baffles me...get some education and stop showing how shallow you think and how un-educated you are
He does have a point
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Tedpgrass: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2020
SATANNIST:
there is nothing wrong with racism. i have the right to like who i want to like and dislike who i want to dislike.
even in nigeria. they are practicing zonning. that is low key racism

There are all things wrong with racism.. Please understand its full ramifications.

Having a quota system or zoning as you've exemplified is an attempt to provide equitable access to opportunities and by default wealth.

Racism does the exact opposite.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
He does have a point

What point
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jollymizzle(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020
All you black people claiming black lives don't matter here because "blacks are also killing blacks" , I think you guys should do us a favour and volunteer to be killed by whites because your lives don't matter. It's a grave sin if you decide to remain alive and waste precious resources needed by those whose lives matter.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Liposure: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Black lives wont matter if u hate your fellow black man
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2020
tmphoto:

What are you saying man, since his death I think there have been Malcom X and Elijah Mohammed
But Right now there is no supposedly any Black leader at least not the one I know why they everyone is themselves VOICE in this media age .
And again there is no pocket money for any Black leader, is it the black communities that are underfunded will be the one dashing money to an invincible leaders ain’t gonna happen bro.
Check out Baltimore, Chicago and some black populated areas and see how they are fairing even their SCHOOLS & HOSPITALS are not left out they operate very low compared to the white peoples own

Those people you mentioned were not leaders of the black community in America, they were revolutionist who warned people about the new black leaders who came on board especially after the death of MLK. Black communities is underfunded because black leaders keep telling people to vote democrats into office.

The two cities you mention, Chicago and Baltimore have not had a Republican mayor in decades. The leadership of black communities are in bed with those who once owned slaves and fought to keep slavery going (KKK, confederates). Did you know that the KKK is the militia arm of the Democrat Party? So why will any black person keep voting for them. This past weekend saw over 70 shootings in Chicago and 11 of them are dead as at now. Do those black lives in Chicago not matter? Republicans last controlled Chicago in 1927. The last Republican mayor of Baltimore left office in 1967. This can give you an idea of who's been running these cities so you know who's responsible for the poor state of schools and hospitals in those cities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
The fact that other colored humans hate dark skinned humans tends to give some credibility to the scientific theory that man evolved from animals.

Modified : this is Argumentum Ad Hominem. I do not believe in that evolution crap.

FTC for the first time on nland
I dedicate it to all those whose situations have been worsened by the pandemic. May your pains be relieved.

Go and check again, have you seen a lion devour a lion.... animals don’t even destroy their kind... The human species don’t have different forms like animals....yet we hate our selves... our attitude is worse than animals... clearly we ddnt evolve from them.....
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

What point
The more we blacks value lives and ourselves, the more respect the Whites accord us. A house divided against itself, can not stand. Similarly, no unity in Africa
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Tedpgrass: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2020
WriterX:
"It's a crab who has lost its shells that gets constantly reminded by the water that it is crab"

Racism is how you let others treat you not how others treat you.

Get an Education, Go into Politics, Do something positive in your community and the society at large, a black man has ruled the white let them sink into our heads.

Racism is how you let others treat you.

Peace to all who found reasoning in my words

Uplifting words..
But its not that simple!!

When a system is skewed against people of a certain visibility - - by colour, name or what have you.... It's much harder to climb through that system and also to stay on top.

We see this over and over again in high profile cases.

That's why institutionalised racism must be brought to its knees. It takes away the legal framework which aids and abets those with personal inclination in that direction.

Education and rehabilitation can be used to target individuals afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Litmus: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

You are stupid and ignorant- terms not mutually exclusive. For your learning, America belongs to Native Americans. Europeans, blacks, Asians Hispanics are all immigrants. Arguably, African Americans and Hispanics, namely the Mexicans, have more rights to America than whites.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Elliot2(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
As long as blacks are not willing to build themselves up, respect will never be given.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Go and check again, have you seen a lion devour a lion.... animals don’t even destroy their kind... The human species don’t have different forms like animals....yet we hate our selves... our attitude is worse than animals... clearly we ddnt evolve from them.....
Cannibalistic animals exist
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Elliot2:
As long as blacks are not willing to build themselves up, respect will never be given.

Correct!
This past weekend saw over 70 shootings in Chicago and 11 of them are dead as at now. Do those black lives in Chicago not matter? Republicans last controlled Chicago in 1927. The last Republican mayor of Baltimore left office in 1967.
Please check google trends, Black Lives Matter (BLM) only come up in election year. BLM is Democrat method of harvesting black votes.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Olatlaccon(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

you are just clueless...what about the black Americans that are born and raised there ? are they from Nigeria or other Africa countries...some people no just get sense

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Olatlaccon(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
This is seriously starting to get annoying. Like what's the meaning of these rubbish?

Racism here, racism there.
You know, in as much as I know racism exist, I still think blacks over exaggerate things as well.

Just one small event, and bam, they cry like bitches for every little thing for the next 50 years.
You don't know what they have been going through you don't know how they are being treated and lives that was lost just cause of skin color...if u were their family or it happened to you u won't be talking gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by teepain: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2020
WINDSOW:
If the institutions here are built and defined, I tell many blacks ll trace back the origin.

This caught my attention and I am just thinking "hey! Who would build the institutions? Why wait for some other people to build the institutions before the blacks you referred to trace back their origins?"

Blacks in the diaspora should fight for their rights in the countries they have helped to develop. Having contributed to the development of U.S, they have a stake and are justified to demand for equality.

Alternatively, blacks in diaspora may go back to their roots with the flawed arrangements in those countries (especially African countries) and help to redefine those countries based on their knowledge and expertise. That is what the Chinese do!

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by cray91(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2020
No mind some people here just run to comment without understanding the basics of some issues. if you're frustrated about life don't take it on the privileged blacks in America

I believe if you were opportuned you wouldn't hesitate to leave naija and run to US

Army10:
America is owned by red Indians, it's not even owned by the whites you are supporting, you dont know anything but you choose to spill your garbage.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by YoungAncient1: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Even the black man hates his fellow black man. Nowadays, people only love their interests and not necessarily their race.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You don't know what they have been going through you don't know how they are being treated and lives that was lost just cause of skin color...if u were their family or it happened to you u won't be talking gibberish

Bros, there is nothing they are going through. The generation that went through slavery is gone, those shouting Black Lives Matter now are their grand children, they did not go through slavery. If anyone should be shouting BLM, it should be Africans not those spoilt children in the USA.

Racism! Racism!! Racism!!!
Yet they've had a black president-Obama
Yet, they have black female billionaire-Oprah
Black Secretary of State-Condelezza Rice
Black Defense Secretary-Colin Powell
etc

Even in Nigeria, have we had an elected igbo President?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.