Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56992 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by OkoAmarashy: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

The United States belongs to the Red Indians. You are less than an animal.

6 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by tmphoto(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

If you study, you will not say what you did and it is quite surprising coming from someone who apparently is from a tribe agitating for independence
I think most people here in Nairaland aren’t as wise or learned as they seem.
Most of them don’t know how black people(slaves) then made USA twice famous for Cotton production which their predominantly white neighbors couldn’t even do so it is inevitable for them to ask for Equality there cus it is right for them to.
Most Nairaland don’t know that America is not even own by the White but by the Native America which most FAIR people in Nigeria are FAIRER than. Black people History in America date as far back as a White American
#BlackLivesMatterTodayTomorrowForever

5 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Bluffly: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Abalado:
Trump could not do anything about this issue ,even till now,i think blacks needs to fight,,,make any oyinbo no near me for this America way i they o,or else na to use charm kill them o
The only fight blacks needs to fight is to emancipated their root. Black nations needs to develop and start doing things right competitively at home without the interference of any foreigner, until then blacks will always be a joke.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
This is seriously starting to get annoying. Like what's the meaning of these rubbish?

Racism here, racism there.
You know, in as much as I know racism exist, I still think blacks over exaggerate things as well.

Just one small event, and bam, they cry like bitches for every little thing for the next 50 years.

Everything the left touches becomes useless and meaningless with time such that those with genuine cases can no longer rely on being judged fairly. This is what has happened to rape and now racism. Politicisation of everything helps no one.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by D4donnn: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

It's fools like you that ruins people's day for no reason , carry your pathetic self to a kkk oriented platform chaired by yours truly , the yellow abi orange haired dimwit .
MISERABLE SWINE

5 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by colestephan86: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Ok o, we have heard. But I'm sure u wish your grand parents were slaves so that you would have been born there.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Bluffly:

The only fight blacks needs to fight is to emancipated their root. Black nations needs to develop and start doing things right competitively at home without the interference of any foreigner, until then blacks will always be a joke.

Can you state what makes the black race a joke
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by subcbouy: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Two black teens have been killed with the noose in the last two weeks. This is really serious.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by IJOBA2: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
America is owned by red Indians, it's not even owned by the whites you are supporting, you dont know anything but you choose to spill your garbage.
IMMANUEL KANT, A GERMAN PHILOSOPHER ONCE SAID THAT BLACK RACE IS THE MOST USELESS RACE AFTER RED INDIANS
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

I won't say the black race is a joke but the leadership of the black race in America after the death of Martin Luther King has been a joke. All the supposed black leaders are in it just for their own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Stop trying to change history...get some education and learn to love yourself
not trying to change history, it's the truth, rival tribes captured other tribes and sold them to white men in exchange for goods, after slavery was abolished that's when colonization began and to colonize us, white had to fight us, why didn't they fight us pre colonization, if its not that we were their business partners.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Bluntemperor: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

and your useless outburst shows you are so abnormal up down as black man are made great by Jehovah God who never discriminate.Poor you!

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
naptu2:
Background. Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s it was quite common for black people in some parts of America to be beaten up, have a noose tied around their necks and hung from trees until they were dead. This is called lynching.

https://apnews.com/2efdc16f18bd1e04373a72d36eaa0c5a?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Picture 1) Bubba Wallace stands for the national anthem before a recent NASCAR race.

Picture 2) Bubba Wallace's car with "Black Lives Matter" written on it.

Picture 3) A noose.

Picture 4) The Confederate/rebel flag flying from a truck.

"Maybe" the guy planted the noose himself to seek attention and sympathy. Jussie Smollet comes to mind......
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

This guy is having a very bad and frustrating day... Pele o!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by compton11(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

useless like your stupid ugly ass

and you are the first most useless black

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by olaadenigeria(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2020
We chanting Black life matters but just wait airport open, many black will proudly, properly attired go to them to be slaves.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by WINDSOW(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Jow would they come back to a useless continent that has refused to develop or create a platform for humanity. Do you go back to a demolished grandparents house? If the institutions here are built and defined, I tell many blacks ll trace back the origin.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by sowilli: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Abalado:
Trump could not do anything about this issue ,even till now,i think blacks needs to fight,,,make any oyinbo no near me for this America way i they o,or else na to use charm kill them o
what do they expect Trump to do really. Many whites shouting this BLM stuff teach their children something different, forget what you see on media. It’s insane asking a president to change culture and way of thinking of people. The only way a black life will matter is if the black race becomes more powerful. Everything bows to power. Negotiating your way to freedom will never give you freedom. You take it by force I.e by power.

6 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Shut up!
Blacks don't even exist.
What we have are Brown and pale people in different shades.

It is racism to call a brown person Black and very stupîd to call a pale skinned Person white.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by MrWondah(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Dimwit..black people were stolen from Africa by white people who stole the land from 8ndians..brown people

Its OK that you hate your existence as a black man..i tell you..its ok...you can take bleach like your messiah says or dip your skin 9n acid for quick whiteness of it..okay

Point of correction, they were not stolen, they were betrayed by their own blood.

The same black blood that runs in their viens. They hate each other because of greed, selfishness and jealousy.

Read the history of slavery in Africa, you'll understand that they were sold for bottles of gin, guns, cigrates among others.

Most of those who took part in the act, their generations are now living comfortably from the proceeds of their heinous business.

To tell you how much they hate each other, look at northern and southern Cameroon, Nigeria as a whole, look what Ghanians are saying and doing to Nigerians. What of South Africans to Zimbabweans and other foreigners?

Black lives matters my foot. Until black live matters to a black man.

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nathphil(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

When dey were buying them to work for them, they don't realise it abi. Let me ask you if a second generation American whose grandfather's were sold into salvery would you come back? They are part and parcel of America .

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2020
ednut1:
If black lives does not matter to blacks. Why would it matter to whites
Because Blacks don't exist.

It is racist to call a brown person Black and very stupîd to call a pale skinned person white.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
America is owned by red Indians, it's not even owned by the whites you are supporting, you dont know anything but you choose to spill your garbage.
America is owned by white Europeans, they own it by right of conquest. They killed all the people they met there and took over the land which makes it theirs. Even the Bible supports right of conquest. It was 100% legit at that time

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by tillaman(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
sharp!! Preach it brother
That dude clearly knows next to nothing, he’s probably undergoing puberty
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2020
MrWondah:

Point of correction, they were not stolen, they were betrayed by their own blood.

The same black blood that runs in their viens. They hate each other because of greed, selfishness and jealousy.

Read the history of slavery in Africa, you'll understand that they were sold for bottles of gin, guns, cigrates among others.

Most of those who took part in the act, their generations are now living comfortably from the proceeds of their heinous business.

To tell you how much they hate each other, look at northern and southern Cameroon, Nigeria as a whole, look what Ghanians are saying and doing to Nigerians. What of South Africans to Zimbabweans and other foreigners?

Black lives matters my foot. Until black live matters to a black man.

You sir, are on point.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Bluffly: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Which black nation has sworn to develop and improve human development index. We do projects day in day out just for the paper, no impact.
Okay let me give you an example of a professor during this Covid 19.
Professor Iwu came out and said he has a cure for Covid 19 without any profiling, 3d representation, peer review and is seeking for funding just like that.
Black nations do things individually and not collectively. Until we have a collective mindset there cannot be an individual.

Blacks do exceedingly well in foreign countries because those countries don't permit mediocrity but at home there is a question mark. Hence those countries will still always see themselves as superior.

Guy we see it every day and I can go on and on.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
The fact that other colored humans hate dark skinned humans tends to give some credibility to the scientific theory that man evolved from animals.

Modified : this is Argumentum Ad Hominem. I do not believe in that evolution crap.

FTC for the first time on nland
I dedicate it to all those whose situations have been worsened by the pandemic. May your pains be relieved.
Neither do I, even though I'm a scientist. We will write some of those wrongs in no time. After homo erectus is homo habilis followed by homo sapiens...what happened thereafter on the evolution track? I expect human to have had 2 heads and 12 fingers by now because evolution isn't meant to stop at homo sapiens. Why are monkeys still monkeys or apes still apes and have suddenly stopped transforming into man? Have you ever thought that criminals could be tracked and located after a crime was committed via the air in that surrounding the scene days later? We have achieved a feat in this and the whole world would soon know. Maybe this time, they'd know blacks too have stuffs to offer. I'm so happy.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Ishilove: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Racists have to be the most foolish and ignorant people among the human species. It is sickening.

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Roozzaay(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

And impersonating someone else shows you're the most useless creature cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by stanluiz(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2020
All this " black lives matter '" does not move me. You know why ?

(1) Africa Americans does not loves themselves. They still shoot and kill themselves at any slightest provocation.

(2) Africa does not love themselves.
Tribalism is worst than racism.

(3) Africa is the least developed continent. Until Africa leaders do what is right by setting up good economic polices that will transform African economy and investing massively in education , health, security , infrastructure , power etc instead of stealing and looting African money that is meant for development and kept it in Western banks in UK , US , Canada etc and using the rest to buy properties in Dubai . Nobody will take Africa and entire black race serious in this world.

Africa will remain irrelevant in the scheme of the world.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Patrioticman007(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
The fact that other colored humans hate dark skinned humans tends to give some credibility to the scientific theory that man evolved from animals.

Modified : this is Argumentum Ad Hominem. I do not believe in that evolution crap.

FTC for the first time on nland
I dedicate it to all those whose situations have been worsened by the pandemic. May your pains be relieved.

Why do blacks Petito Principe (appeal to pity) not reason ?.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Dimwit..black people were stolen from Africa by white people who stole the land from 8ndians..brown people

Its OK that you hate your existence as a black man..i tell you..its ok...you can take bleach like your messiah says or dip your skin 9n acid for quick whiteness of it..okay
they weren't stolen, they were bought. It is 100% impossible for a few Europeans to sail across the Atlantic, navigate the jungles of West Africa and capture people. I know where my ancestors lived it's not possible for a stranger to locate them talkless of capturing them. As for the Americas, it belongs to white people, they own it by right of conquest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.