Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56991 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Litmus: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2020
The drive, plan or hope that African Americans or and the Caribbean should relocate to Africa is a shortsighted and unambitious one. The better plan is for African Americans and the Caribbean to have homes in Africa as well as homes in America and Caribbean. Land is pressures, it would be a huge loss for people of African heritage to abandon the prime realestate that is America and the West Indies when they can have it all. Black people need to create a sort of “Black Travel World. This means that African Americans should fight for a state in America that only African Americans could lead. They should then make it easy for Africans to be able to travel to this state. Likewise, Caribbean Nations need to do as Haiti and associate more with Africa than they currently do. They should make Visas easier for Africans. Conversely, Africa should be free for African Americans and Caribbean s to travel and make second homes.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by uunwanaobong3: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2020
I think that the whole message of this protest is getting lost day by day, from defunding the police to disrespecting the national anthem to destruction and pulling down of historical and national artifacts/ structure to banning of Confederate flags....... This are not the message that blacks community should be sending...... Destroying historical monuments and flags doesn't cast you in good light instead it makes you look bad just like them(slave master).
No matter what we do now, slavery will always be part of America history...... They should embress it and learned from the lessons so that they wouldn't repeat the mistake of the urgly past. What has been done (slavery) can not be undone but it can be corrected through peaceful dialogue.
The Confederate were already there with their history and symbols even before the Advent of slavery in North America ...........it is not the fault of the blacks that they were slaves also it is not the fault of the white Confederate that they were slave masters, they both found themselves at the wrong side history and at a wrong time ................their flags is historical to them, it represents their heritage/their existence and their monuments represent their history/their sacrifices that makes America great today............... Believe me, nobody In this world would love their history to be destroyed by others,...... I don't know about you but as for me, I will fight and die in order to maintain my heritage ........ If you are banning the Confederate flag and monuments from public view due to slave keeping, we should also ban British flag, french flag, Belgium flag and their monuments for also keeping slaves,,, because this was a common practice to all these countries at that time.
The destruction of historical artifacts happening in USA now is no different from what ISIS terrorist did in Syria in 2017 when they destroy all history monuments at their sight and were roundly criticized by United Nations............ Blacks should not allowed themselves to became a target of indigenous and those white that were there before them through these senseless act of vandalism and threatening of other peoples culture. Don't try to fight racism by making other people feel unwelcome, rejection, guilty, hatred, that the country is against them ...................... Instead the fight should be centered on equality, fair share of representation in national discuss, societal inclusion, unfair police brutality toward blacks and police reform, unemployment rate and accessibility of quality education and medical Care by blacks community, development of the black ghetto communities, seeking of the same privileges accrue the the whites,,,, these should be their demand and not destruction of other peoples history ( that will make them terrorist and target for white supremacists)........ I believe that both the former slave and slave master can live together sharing equal rights and privileges without a sense of unfair treatment by both sides......,. But these should not be politicised for anyones benefits.............. Most of these brutality, demonstration and historical destruction are happening in a Democrats states ............ Blacks should be careful of having their cause being used to score cheap political points.

Blacks should arose from political racism else they may not get their much needed freedom.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

And 21 incredible fools liked your comment?

We are our own problem

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
subcbouy:
What are you saying? Is it because you haven't been racially profiled? Everything should be done equally not only when blacks are involved.

Don't mind the clown. People have lost their lives, some can't get into college, others can't get jobs, some are stuck in poverty for life. All because of racism. But one dumbàss from nowhere thinks they're "overreacting to petty things" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Olatlaccon(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

Bros, there is nothing they are going through. The generation that went through slavery is gone, those shouting Black Lives Matter now are their grand children, they did not go through slavery. If anyone should be shouting BLM, it should be Africans not those spoilt children in the USA.

Racism! Racism!! Racism!!!
Yet they've had a black president-Obama
Yet, they have black female billionaire-Oprah
Black Secretary of State-Condelezza Rice
Black Defense Secretary-Colin Powell
etc

Even in Nigeria, have we had an elected igbo President?
There are black people in power or were in power but the killing and the treatment given to blacks is cruel even in football world it's obvious unless we want to shun the act...racism is real and Dem white or few of them see black or oda ppl of color as threat

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by dreamangel: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2020
He should be alert and beef up his security. These people no dey joke o
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Hypocrit: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are.
next you want to be philosophical try use matching objects. this one no just follow at all.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jojothaiv(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
The fact that other colored humans hate dark skinned humans tends to give some credibility to the scientific theory that man evolved from animals.

Modified : this is Argumentum Ad Hominem. I do not believe in that evolution crap.

FTC for the first time on nland
I dedicate it to all those whose situations have been worsened by the pandemic. May your pains be relieved.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Tedpgrass: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

"Maybe" the guy planted the noose himself to seek attention and sympathy. Jussie Smollet comes to mind......

The ongoing investigation should get to the bottom of the matter..

It doesnt take away the fact that lives have been lost to this mode of killing or all the other cases of extra-judicial killings that have gone on for years with perpetrators getting away.

For those thinking it's an over-reaction, I shake my head.

Watching a Ted talk by Baratunde, a highly educated broadcaster and another by the Political science professor brought home, the harsh realities of their world.
These 2 are highly successful, visible members of their communities who still have to fight that cancer in their daily lives if approached by an unenlightened power-drunk officer. They have worked hard against the tide, made huge sacrifices to get to the top of the ladder but are still treated no differently to their brothers at the bottom of the ladder as the system inherently has a bad design fault.

This system fault varies from location to location.

Due to different realities depending on your geographical location, You mitigate appropriately.

What do you do when you can't mitigate as the system default travels wider than your sphere of influence.

In Naija, its armed robbers, disgruntled juniors at work and unduly envious relatives: not in any particular order amongst power outages, social infrastructure decay.. So you mitigate or control your environment as best as you can.. Which is largely doable!!

In the UK, its understanding how to bestfit into a system that's designed to berate you and sometimes make a mockery of your heritage. It's getting better, I must admit. But it still exists in a few places. In order to improve representation, BAMEs are invited to sit at the table, getting a voice is where the difficulty often arises due to similarity bias.
The stop and search saga - - stigmatisation of the young black male, the Covid-19 BAME deaths are all examples of this anomaly.

In Europe, its very much dependent on the country you reside.

I give an example of Italy.
In Northern Italy, you could go about your business with little interference but get to the heel, the carabinieri start to patrol within 20 minutes of being visible except you are a known face on the "turf".

In the US, in addition to the above surmise, due to a relaxed approach to gun laws, you have the added concern of being "executed" on the basis of the colour of your skin in certain postcodes due to someone's misinterpretation of events--whether premeditated or not!! This is where we are, unfortunately in 21st America after a black presidency.. .... Look at the incarceration figures, why are the percentages of blackmen as compared to other folks grossly incongruent as compared to population stats.

You could argue.. Lack of education, job opportunities, Healthcare .. But isn't that a partial function of the state.. So there's a failing from cradle to grave-- which has not been robustly addressed.
Its this inherent system that has to be redesigned to provide equitable access to wealth creation and lift people up the social ladder.

This is what hopefully the protests will deliver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by dalass(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Black people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to racism from the perspective of a black man. We are the ones over reacting on most of these petty things.

What?
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Cannibalistic animals exist

Humans don’t kill themselves to eat..... if it’s for survival, honestly it won’t be that bad....but we kill each other for hate, for colour, just becos we feel like...
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Olatlaccon:
There are black people in power or were in power but the killing and the treatment given to blacks is cruel even in football world it's obvious unless we want to shun the act...racism is real and Dem white or few of them see black or oda ppl of color as threat

Racism is real no doubt and I don't support it. As a black person, I can't tell how many times I have been harassed at an international airport especially with a Nigerian passport. Being black with a green passport flags you immediately on their system, you are assumed guilty and you then start proving your innocence.

Politicisation of racism is what I am against. Black lives matter only trends during election year in the US (Please check google trends). That is a problem for me because it will trend now and in the next few months but nothing will change ultimately because BLM is the way a political party(democrat) harvests the votes of black people in the US. The next time we will hear of BLM after this will be in 2024.

When issues like these are politicised, they loose their value before the general public. This is what has happened to rape in the US. Every political opponent was accused as a rapist such that the real victims lost public sympathy and the society tends to not believe them. Same thing is happening to racism now.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Olatlaccon(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2020
larrysworld:

Racism is real no doubt and I don't support it. As a black person, I can't tell how many times I have been harassed at an international airport especially with a Nigerian passport. Being black with a green passport flags you immediately on their system, you are assumed guilty and you then start proving your innocence.

Politicisation of racism is what I am against. Black lives matter only trends during election year in the US (Please check google trends). That is a problem for me because it will trend now and in the next few months but nothing will change ultimately because BLM is the way a political party(democrat) harvests the votes of black people in the US. The next time we will hear of BLM after this will be in 2024.

When issues like these are politicised, they loose their value before the general public. This is what has happened to rape in the US. Every political opponent was accused as a rapist such that the real victims lost public sympathy and the society tends to not believe them. Same thing is happening to racism now.
You right that it's Democrat way of combing black votes...no doubt we black have this low self-esteem and we have sold our race to dem white....well make we sha make an impact in this world
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ibnew: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Nuel4:
they've already bought and shipped hundreds of thousands of slaves before those things you mentioned. By the time those things were happening they've already known Africa inside out. Slavery started as far back as 16th century when they were looking for route to India for the spice trade because Arabs were cheating them. They were on their way to India to when they saw Africa. It was still the search for the route to India that led to columbus sighting the Americas. He made a mistake and thought he had gotten to India through the Western route that's even why people still call the original inhabitants of the Americas Indians. Slavery wasn't a big deal this period. Every civilisation that ever happened in human history was built by slaves. Persian empire, Greek civilisation, Roman empire, Babylonia, Egypt etc. Humans were into selling humans to slavery way back before the Europeans. The Europeans that first came to Africa were mostly explorers and businessmen it was later on they actually became aggressive and even then Africans were the ones helping them because they didn't know the African jungles that were filled with mosquitoes and malaria. Slavery was a normal thing back then in fact slave trade is going on in Libya, and most Arab countries now
Good bro. Love our facts. I also agree to some point to your line of thoughts. I would have love us to discuss more. I have some much more to say. But not good at typing much text in this phone thing. In all I still think there is global racism against black. Even though in the African continent we are not one and cannot hold our ass together.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Black people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to racism from the perspective of a black man. We are the ones over reacting on most of these petty things.

This is why they enslave you in Libya.

Pay attention the entire world is anti black.

Racism is real and deadly, just because you have some oyinbos paying you peanut's for whoring yourselves in Nigeria doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Bolosiye: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

.. how did a black woman managed to birth folly like you?

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by TheSociopath(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Xisnin:

Nonsensical post from an illiterate.
No one cares about perception as that is a private issue.
The main point is how people are treated in law and social settings.
Whether someone lives or dies shouldn't depend on the group they belong to.

Who's the illiterate here? You can't converse without resorting to abusive words
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Olarewaju89: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Abalado:
Trump could not do anything about this issue ,even till now,i think blacks needs to fight,,,make any oyinbo no near me for this America way i they o,or else na to use charm kill them o

And your location is lagos... undecided

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by TheSociopath(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2020
tillaman:
nah bro, totally incorrect, so are you saying doing drugs, teenage pregnancy is peculiar to the black race?? Come on man there are lots of teen moms that are Caucasian, a lot of Caucasian junkies and lots of crackers that are drop out too, I know the African Americans has a lot to work on but it has to do with the system bro, there are some communities that you can’t find a black family, so the settings is more like the boujee neighbourhood is for the Caucasians while the slums with bando(s) is for the African American
Most of them black kids can’t even keep a job all they want to do is rap or Group Intimacy because most of them have been exposed to all these things from their prime guns and gang violence!
Let them start by gentrifying those neighbourhoods with bandos and watch the school attendance boom!!!

Bro, at least 70 - 80% of white dudes in North America are okay, if not extremely wealthy. Same as Asian-Americans. Asians command respect in America because their people are not constituting nuisance there.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Most stupid comment from an ignorant person
Rahmanjargo:

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Mamijoh(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You right that it's Democrat way of combing black votes...no doubt we black have this low self-esteem and we have sold our race to dem white....well make we sha make an impact in this world
absolutely true cool
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ComeAndobo: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Self-hate

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2020
MrWondah:

Point of correction, they were not stolen, they were betrayed by their own blood.

The same black blood that runs in their viens. They hate each other because of greed, selfishness and jealousy.

Read the history of slavery in Africa, you'll understand that they were sold for bottles of gin, guns, cigrates among others.

Most of those who took part in the act, their generations are now living comfortably from the proceeds of their heinous business.

To tell you how much they hate each other, look at northern and southern Cameroon, Nigeria as a whole, look what Ghanians are saying and doing to Nigerians. What of South Africans to Zimbabweans and other foreigners?

Black lives matters my foot. Until black live matters to a black man.

You are correct, blacks are generally stupid.

They carry other people's ideology for head and put their faces on it, and will not hesitate to kill other blacks based on it.

Eg divided by religion, country, tribe, now they're going to further divide them by the gay agenda.

Blacks are indeed useless.

However White's are literally the spawn of Satan.

Id still feel safer with useless blacks
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Over exaggerate you say. Really sad when other think that when someone tries to speak out they are taking matters too serious.
Dont worry when you encounter such hatred towards you for no reason you will know everything has to be taken seriously.
joviegghead:
Hmm
This is seriously starting to get annoying. Like what's the meaning of these rubbish?

Racism here, racism there.
You know, in as much as I know racism exist, I still think blacks over exaggerate things as well.

Just one small event, and bam, they cry like bitches for every little thing for the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ComeAndobo: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
This is seriously starting to get annoying. Like what's the meaning of these rubbish?

Racism here, racism there.
You know, in as much as I know racism exist, I still think blacks over exaggerate things as well.

Just one small event, and bam, they cry like bitches for every little thing for the next 50 years.

Did you know that for 400 years, blacks were tortured, raped and made to work for free? That's just the least of it. Did you know that the slaves were never apologized to, they were never compensated and when they were getting prosperous the whites came and killed them and starting lynching (hanging them). Did you know that Jews and Japanese that were wronged and their suffering was less than 5years were compensated and got apologies but not blacks that were messed up for generations and generations?

what small event are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Good for you that think being a second class human is not worth complaining about regularly
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by ComeAndobo: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
elunico:
Bad!!

But the BLM aren't really helping their cause. The looting going on, the senseless attack on white people is just annoying.

Since a black man is involved, investigation is fast-tracked, but we've heard nothing about those innocent ones captured on camera getting beat down just because they white.

You can't stop racism by probing that you can be more racist.

Did you know that for 400 years, blacks were tortured, raped and made to work for free? That's just the least of it. Did you know that the slaves were never apologized to, they were never compensated and when they were getting prosperous the whites came and killed them and starting lynching (hanging them). Did you know that Jews and Japanese that were wronged and their suffering was less than 5years were compensated and got apologies but not blacks that were messed up for generations and generations? They never even got access to mental or any form of medical help. I think Africans should read about slavery extensively to understand how african americans have mentally messed up by these people

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by incogni2o: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Xisnin:

No.
The fact that you made this post lend more credence to evolution.

That he evolved from a fish, not me
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Humans don’t kill themselves to eat..... if it’s for survival, honestly it won’t be that bad....but we kill each other for hate, for colour, just becos we feel like...
yeah thats my point
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by larrysworld: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
ComeAndobo:

Did you know that for 400 years, blacks were tortured, raped and made to work for free? That's just the least of it. Did you know that the slaves were never apologized to, they were never compensated and when they were getting prosperous the whites came and killed them and starting lynching (hanging them). Did you know that Jews and Japanese that were wronged and their suffering was less than 5years were compensated and got apologies but not blacks that were messed up for generations and generations?

what small event are you talking about?

Blacks were not messed up for generations. Blacks chose to be messed up because of wrong black leaders in America. How much do you think they will give to blacks now and they won't become poor in a matter of few years?

Look, the only people who should be apologised to for slavery had died long ago, these ones making noise now are their grand children who wants to reap where they have not sown. At the end of slavery, The Americans asked blacks who want to return to Africa to do so, they created a country for them in West Africa, aka LIBERIA and brought back those willing. The ones who stayed became part of the society. True some white Americans are terrible but that is not the problem of the black community, it is bad leadership that has plagued the black race whether in America or in Africa. I just think the curse of the black man is bad leadership.

The whites who were killing them and lynching them then are the ones they are still dying for today because that's who Al Sharpton and his cronies told them to vote. KKK is the the militia arm of the Democrat party and blacks still vote Democrats today.

Why do Black Lives Matter only during election year? Check google trend for BLM.

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by uunwanaobong3: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
I think that the whole message of this protest is getting lost day by day, from defunding the police to disrespecting the national anthem to destruction and pulling down of historical and national artifacts/ structure to banning of Confederate flags....... This are not the message that blacks community should be sending...... Destroying historical monuments and flags doesn't cast you in good light instead it makes you look bad just like them(slave master).
No matter what we do now, slavery will always be part of America history...... They should embress it and learned from the lessons so that they wouldn't repeat the mistake of the urgly past. What has been done (slavery) can not be undone but it can be corrected through peaceful dialogue.
The Confederate were already there with their history and symbols even before the Advent of slavery in North America ...........it is not the fault of the blacks that they were slaves also it is not the fault of the white Confederate that they were slave masters, they both found themselves at the wrong side history and at a wrong time ................their flags is historical to them, it represents their heritage/their existence and their monuments represent their history/their sacrifices that makes America great today............... Believe me, nobody In this world would love their history to be destroyed by others,...... I don't know about you but as for me, I will fight and die in order to maintain my heritage ........ If you are banning the Confederate flag and monuments from public view due to slave keeping, we should also ban British flag, french flag, Belgium flag and their monuments for also keeping slaves,,, because this was a common practice to all these countries at that time.
The destruction of historical artifacts happening in USA now is no different from what ISIS terrorist did in Syria in 2017 when they destroy all history monuments at their sight and were roundly criticized by United Nations............ Blacks should not allowed themselves to became a target of indigenous and those white that were there before them through these senseless act of vandalism and threatening of other peoples culture. Don't try to fight racism by making other people feel unwelcome, rejection, guilty, hatred, that the country is against them ...................... Instead the fight should be centered on equality, fair share of representation in national discuss, societal inclusion, unfair police brutality toward blacks and police reform, unemployment rate and accessibility of quality education and medical Care by blacks community, development of the black ghetto communities, seeking of the same privileges accrue the the whites,,,, these should be their demand and not destruction of other peoples history ( that will make them terrorist and target for white supremacists)........ I believe that both the former slave and slave master can live together sharing equal rights and privileges without a sense of unfair treatment by both sides......,. But these should not be politicised for anyones benefits.............. Most of these brutality, demonstration and historical destruction are happening in a Democrats states ............ Blacks should be careful of having their cause being used to score cheap political points.

Blacks should arose from political racism else they may not get their much needed freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.