Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (56984 Views)

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine / Huge Fireball Explodes In Garage Under Elephant And Castle Station In London / "Noose Found In Bubba Wallace's Garage Was Not A Hate Crime" - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by elunico: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Bad!!

But the BLM aren't really helping their cause. The looting going on, the senseless attack on white people is just annoying.

Since a black man is involved, investigation is fast-tracked, but we've heard nothing about those innocent ones captured on camera getting beat down just because they white.

You can't stop racism by probing that you can be more racist.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Isobug: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Black lives matter on the periphery .....But inside their hearts they don't.

Few are good though
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by emeejinsm: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Any one who kills is a low life
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by biz1994: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
lawrenzooo:

State your online presence. If its a website or social media page add the url

It's to avoid ban.

If you are interested, you get these things. At least I haven't asked anyone to pay anywhere.
Cheers!
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Black people sef una wahala too much. Everything must sha be connected to racism from the perspective of a black man. We are the ones over reacting on most of these petty things.

If you study, you will not say what you did and it is quite surprising coming from someone who apparently is from a tribe agitating for independence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2020
arantess:

ad hominem
guessing you just learnt that term, that isnt an ad hominem
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Xisnin:

No.
The fact that you made this post lend more credence to evolution.
That was argumentum ad hominem cuz

Don't believe in evolution either.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by LeiderJa: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Investigate and take action.

This BLM matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Like or hate it. Untill African leaders put this continent together in terms of development, do not expect anything different.

I can't respect you if your house is known to be very dirty and unkept no matter how much you have (resources). You will always disgust sane minds.

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Tccccc: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Blacks is the most useless race on earth.

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

Yes come back to Nigeria where everything is rosy and quiet ba! Rubbish. We bring shame to fellow blacks out there
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by pointstores(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Nawa
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2020
biz1994:
Good news!

We buy airtime of all networks upto 5 million.We have an online presence with over 5342 positive feedback and testimonies. if you can supply us contact 090.96300.200.. Please if you are not in the business already don't call. Scammers stay off. You won't succeed. Serious people only.

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by takin35(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Well, you can type whatever you like or open your mouth to any convenient radius. You are such a waste to mankind. Useless MF.
Rahmanjargo:

Very useless set of people. America is not your country, stop messing that nation up with your dirty mentality. Come back to Nigeria,Ghana and other useless African nations you originated from.

10 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by seunajia: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

What a sad existence you must have. It is impossible to love anyone if you hate yourself this much. To make matters worse, you are extremely ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Lecturebidz(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Stupid low esteem hypocrite saying one thing yet your dp shows otherwise.
The whites themselves are not the aboriginals of America so wtf are you saying?

6 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by osazsky(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

almost everyday I watch discovery Id on dstv. 90 percent of murder there are committed by blacks...note not husband and wife murder..o..na them go still they shout blacklivesmatter in another persons land..the way fulani herdsmen are constituting nuisance and killing our farmers in the south south if we start killing them at will nobody should come here and be shouting FULANILIVES matter when e don set..I have said my own.. tumb up to Antony Joshua deluded people
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by SarkinYarki: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Stupid liberal propaganda again , we have not forgotten Jussie Smollet
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Dimwit..black people were stolen from Africa by white people who stole the land from 8ndians..brown people

Its OK that you hate your existence as a black man..i tell you..its ok...you can take bleach like your messiah says or dip your skin 9n acid for quick whiteness of it..okay

12 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by cray91(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
you are wrong!
Rahmanjargo:

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by FahBuLous: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Stupid liberal propaganda again , we have not forgotten Jussie Smollet

Emm...Jessie was found out by "liberal media"...expelled by "liberal media" ..you see liberals go after 9ne of theirs if they do wrong..e.g AL Franken while you bunch of pesos make yours president...i.e I grab em by the P

3 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Sambeef: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Wailers in Nigerian we start shouting black live matters, as if some of your parents can allow you to marry from other tribes. That were d problem started from. Say no to TRIBALISM,NEPOTISM N RACISM. We are one in God eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
milehigh06:

Dimwit..black people were stolen from Africa by white people who stole the land from 8ndians..brown people

Its OK that you hate your existence as a black man..i tell you..its ok...you can take bleach like your messiah says or dip your skin 9n acid for quick whiteness of it..okay
they weren't stolen, Africans sold Africans to white people, we gathered our people and sold them ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Black are useless the way your entire generation are useless.

I looked at your profile and find one useless gorrilla looking human with dracular black coaltar teeth with out of fashion dress and a amazon forest hunter trainer standing beside innocent car that was parked by a human but unfortunately for the car a chimpz in human flesh used his ugly tattered looking smelly body to stained the innocent car how I wish the owner of that car can trace you out and arrest you for stainning the beauty of that car.

You called yourself Rahmajargo pls is that a name? Mere seen your picture says alot about you. Dressed up like someone just coming from mental hospital facility. You look awkward, you dressed awkward, you even stand awkward and reason awkward infact mr man you are created awkward your name should have be
*Mr Rahma Awkward* aka *black Dracular*

And if you are a white swine disguised as black shame on you coward. It shows you are ashamed of your pink or buttercolour skin you damn ignorant called white. No white man exist because a cotton wool comes in white and I have never see any man on earth with cotton wool skin colour I have never. So come out here and lets debate the meaning of white if you are bold enough.

9 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by tatatar: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
osazsky:
almost everyday I watch discovery Id on dstv. 90 percent of murder there are committed by blacks...note not husband and wife murder..o..na them go still they shout blacklivesmatter in another persons land..the way fulani herdsmen are constituting nuisance and killing our farmers in the south south if we start killing them at will nobody should come here and be shouting FULANILIVES matter when e don set..I have said my own.. tumble up to Antony Joshua deluded people
What do mean by "another man's land" undecided
Most of the murders in the SS are still from the normal everyday crimes amongst your own people. Using your logic,stop complaining about the Fulani's then.
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by JimmyDarmody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
arantess:

ad hominem
that's right cuz... Argumentum ad hominem
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Maliqcious: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

senseless, stupid and nonentity bastard of a person

4 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2020
osazsky:
almost everyday I watch discovery Id on dstv. 90 percent of murder there are committed by blacks...note not husband and wife murder..o..na them go still they shout blacklivesmatter in another persons land..the way fulani herdsmen are constituting nuisance and killing our farmers in the south south if we start killing them at will nobody should come here and be shouting FULANILIVES matter when e don set..I have said my own.. tumb up to Antony Joshua deluded people

BLM has nothing to do with what you all do to each other but what cops in America...not nigeria or Ghana o...do to african americans...note...no one is saying let a guilty man free but....administer justice as written in the books

2 Likes

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by IJOBA2: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

CC IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY
Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Army10:
they weren't stolen, Africans sold Africans to white people, we gathered our people and sold them ourselves.

Stop trying to change history...get some education and learn to love yourself

1 Like

Re: Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. by Studyinchina200(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2020
They should leave the country they fought for.

Rahmanjargo:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.