Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84465 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kenneygirl(f): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
������
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by blackpanthar: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mogajunior:
Relax man. I am quite sure you wouldn't have done anything if you had seen her post earlier. It is just the ways of the world.

Ok u are expecting me to rant about those i have helped here? Pls focus on helping others than on generalising
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Auxtin85(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Seun360:

Even my boy will feed your father.

Onye ori.

Mumu lol, learn to talk ewe.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ghettochild(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kokoboss:
wow.. I stopped been suicidal then too because of my mum.. I can't watch her cry
Honestly if not because of them then nothing else...
I even just blocked her on my whatspp.. She worries too much n won't stop blaming me for insisting on traveling to SA.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
ghettochild:

Honestly if not because of them then nothing else...
I even just blocked her on my whatspp.. She worries too much n won't stop blaming me for insisting on traveling to SA.
God will bless us bro. It's not easy at all. If I tell you what I'm going through ehn.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by helpfindbolu: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ghettochild(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Kokoboss:
God will bless us bro. It's not easy at all. If I tell you what I'm going through ehn.
Stay strong, me wey dey abroad sef I didn't have a job since last year. From Jan to March.. Was spending d money I had saved up.. And it's been tough n no b play for here.. U must pay rent ooo.. I couldn't afford it so I had to move from d province I am back to gauteng(joburg) with d hope I would get a job.. Any job atleast to survive thru dis year

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2020
ghettochild:

Stay strong, me wey dey abroad sef I didn't have a job since last year. From Jan to March.. Was spending d money I had saved up.. And it's been tough n no b play for here.. U must pay rent ooo.. I couldn't afford it so I had to move from d province I am back to gauteng(joburg) with d hope I would get a job.. Any job atleast to survive thru dis year
morning boss. God won't disappoint us.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ghettochild(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kokoboss:
morning boss. God won't disappoint us.
Amen
Whatsapp me
+27737839889
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
ghettochild:

Amen
Whatsapp me
+27737839889
OK boss
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ninodaniel(m): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2020
blackpanthar:
Oh lord, I want to help people like this, I wish I saw her post earlier and I responded. Yes many out here are scammers but a few are genuinely depressed. I am so pissed and broken right now.
Bros abeg i need small help make I take hold body.. At all at all no bad..abeg
Remain blessed and may ur pocket never run dry Amen
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Narcist(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send a PM or you can just drop your details here
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Narcist(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Good morning to you sir... I was directed to you by someone sir. I am a private school teacher and since the outbreak of the pandemic, things have gone from bad to worse. To feed has been a major challenge. I received salary dated back to March. A lot of things have been bought on credit. I beg you In the name of God that you pls show me help. I have nothing to feed on and I have always called on well meaning nairlanders as regards this. I hope you can extend your kind gesture to me as well. Anything to put food on my table will be Duely appreciated. God bless you in anticipation sir. Any amount to feed will go a long way to sustain me sir.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Rawhumper(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2020
I have thoughts of suicide especially when i lost my Business few years back till now i feel that heaviness but i defile all odds to prove everyday is worth Living, though, presently am trying to rebuild it despite the setback due to robbery.

Its a sad, May her Sweet soul rest in peace wish i was by her Side to encourage her to live on, if not for Anything her lovely son so so sad cry.

Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by RealTAO(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Good morning Sir, please I need your help. I am feeling a serious pain in my knee and I could not get a sleep as a result of the severe pain. I had a motor accident 4 months ago in which my leg got broken in three places and seriously injured.

Please I need to get this medications to reduce/stop the pain and heal my broken bone on time.

AUGMENTIN

NUFENAC

CENPAIN

CALCIMAX

VITAMIN C

And ANTIBIOTIC INJECTION.

This video shows how bad I was injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk blackpanthar

This is me currently, my bonesetter is trying to get my knee back to its normal state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80 happyguy201

MY BANK DETAILS

First Bank
Tunde Olaoluwa

My whatsapp number is 0815 574 6911.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by RealTAO(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
WELL MEANING NIGERIANS, PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD!

Please I need your help. I am feeling a serious pain in my knee and I could not get a sleep as a result of the severe pain. I had a motor accident 4 months ago in which my leg got broken in three places and seriously injured.

Please I need to get this medications to reduce/stop the pain and heal my broken bone on time.

AUGMENTIN

NUFENAC

CENPAIN

CALCIMAX

VITAMIN C

And ANTIBIOTIC INJECTION.

This video shows how bad I was injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

This is me currently, my bonesetter is trying to get my knee back to its normal state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

MY BANK DETAILS

First Bank
Tunde Olaoluwa

My whatsapp number is 0815 574 6911.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.