Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84474 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP MAMA
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kemimarch16(f): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Depression everywhere,God please help us
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Olalan(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
RiP to her
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by oyeb15: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Death seems easy when Life is hard.

Her blood will be on Buhari head together with all the leaders that are making life difficult for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Openbusiness: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
May our helpers not form deaf and dumb when we're crying for help. Anyway, please I'm cry crying for help too cry, May una epp me sad. Check my profile for PROMO PROMO PROMO! Thanks for patronage, I love you too kiss. Pls nobody should mock me for begging, na market I dey sell, I no kee person

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by morris477(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
I tell you fear woman
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Greenpace214(f): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Prenonjebose: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Very sad. A sad new chapter has now been opened to the son. If only she knew that so many people are going through her experience. If only she had friends to stand by her, then the son would still be having his mom.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by landforeast(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
The problem be say some bad eggs no dey gree make the cheerful givers differentiate between the genuine ones and fraudsters
Just keep giving God will surely judge us all, he will reward you for giving no matter whose hand it fell on. Just wish these motivational pastors are living up to expectation and using it he resources at their disposal for a purpose like this RIP Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by saggis: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Beautiful, nice lips, but that may not be enough to keep a man. What about her character?. Did she run out the father of her only son with bad out?

Anyway, suicide is a very selfish act. All she needed was a good man by her side. I wonder what happened.

8 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by heniford2: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
wicked souls on earth when you speak out your tag as scam when you ask for help some promise to help and later disappointed Africa is a disease blacks hate blacks but God is in heaven yet we suffer
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
This just does not make sense.

Chai! Why Na? The poor child nko?

So painful. May her soul finally find peace.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Roycemadeit(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Without hope, love and fear, dead bodies would litter our streets.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by AmazingELixir: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

See better thing this woman go waste
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Neddstark: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Her child will never forgive her

5 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by hgnbello(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Xisnin(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
The message is clear.
You can't replace genuine relationship with any material things or wokeness.
Unfortunately, it is too late before some people learn the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Makavelli25: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
morris477:
I tell you fear woman
Honestly,ya dumb

4 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Person2person(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Disheartening.....RIP
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
A lot of people are dying either cos of hunger or something else. They may seem okay just like this woman but what is in the heart is terrible. Most times reaching out to someone financially and others wise and go a long way.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Zetty177x: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
She should have stayed for the child's sake

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by sisisioge: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmm....the demons people fight! May God give us the grace to embrace life's issues like a child would. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by frozen70(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
May God drive away any thoughts of suicide in any one's life

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mrsteel: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
blackpanthar:
Oh lord, I want to help people like this, I wish I saw her post earlier and I responded. Yes many out here are scammers but a few are genuinely depressed. I am so pissed and broken right now.

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by manuel4real(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
They will turn this thread to begging thread now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.