Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84437 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by chlowi(f): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
cry i my heart goes out to her son.......
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by photon3106: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
internationalman:

I ain't watching out for anybody.. Whoever decides to leave the world in such manner is free to do so, afterall they would have still died someday...

Na wa for you o. You no send at all grin

So you don't even care whether someone out there is watching out for you or not? I'm interested in your answer o.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Jughead29: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me a PM
boss good evening, its your boy ooo will forever be grateful to you
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Jughead29: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me a PM
boss its your boy ooo. i wil forever be grateful
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jughead29:

boss its your boy ooo. i wil forever be grateful
Send a PM or you can just drop your details here
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Jughead29: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:

ok thanks

First Bank
3064-1954-97 . Alabi C.

God bless you more sir

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jughead29:

ok thanks

First Bank
3064-1954-97 . Alabi C.

God bless you more sir
Confirm reception

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by alexola20(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Jughead29: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me a PM

Boss please drop your phone number please i need to call and appreciate you sir... i cant believe what i just saw.... You and your generation will never know shame or poverty in life. God bless you so much!!!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jughead29:

Boss please drop your phone number please i need to call and appreciate you sir... i cant believe what i just saw.... You and your generation will never know shame or poverty in life. God bless you so much!!!
Amen. Na small thing. you can reach me via my email. I already replied your mail
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Taiwokayode1960(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good pm Nairalanders ...please am in need of you guys help ..I will be so grateful if you could help me please ...please I need sum of #1,000 ,i want to use it to get drugs from my mum ..she has been sick since last 4days pls ..Anyone to help me pls
Bank Name Access Bank
Acct name taiwo toheeb
Acct number 0788964433
Thank you so much
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by olurili(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
one of the benefits of been a nairalander is this can never happen here,though we dont know ourself,but we still help,those that cant help you with money will help you with motivation word,my signature says it all
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Bigtitilayo: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
And d child will now b expose to a very difficult life at a very tender age
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by MrDebonair: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
So Sad to Know.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by internationalman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexola20:
You are a callous person,cold-hearted.
May I or any of my children never met a person like you.

You are a wicked person.

What's this one even saying
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by internationalman(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
photon3106:

Na wa for you o. You no send at all grin

So you don't even care whether someone out there is watching out for you or not? I'm interested in your answer o.

Stop being delusional nobody gives a damn about nobody in this life
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by kevotek1000(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
A painful exit from this wicked world... R.I.P Folashade.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop

you suppose. be comedian..

spirit koh demon ni
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by od501: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
BlackfireX:
See lips, see boobs, see fine lady....wasted

Guy wey u come see boobs nh lol
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Lucifer1419: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another fresh sweet juicy pussy wasted just like that, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by naturefellow(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
internationalman:

I ain't watching out for anybody.. Whoever decides to leave the world in such manner is free to do so, afterall they would have still died someday...
don't be myopic. You'd need someone to look out for you someday too. Everyone is vulnerable!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by egalitarianism: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
internationalman:

Damn. My son, you opened my teeth. Show some love dear son. Stay out of trouble son
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by luluosas(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
God forbid such a wicked situation in my generation and lineage in Jesus name. Amen.
To be very honest with you, suicidals are COWARDS AND DESPICABLE BEINGS. No matter how weak they may appear in mental stability, it's pride that usually pushed them into making such a degrading option for their exit from this earth.
Moreover, I have no sympathy for suicide people. They chose hell fire, they should rot there. Thank you

ClownPrinceOfPi:

A Hollywood director took his life.The news is still on the fp.He was rich and popular.Just pray you don't meet situations that make you rethink life.Not everybody is mentally strong, and most times when they give out signals of commiting suicide most people ignore them.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by seedorfg(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
National Diploma (ND) in Business administration and management .

@coputa
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Tonitoniton(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
it high time people stop thinking the world is just about their self and nothing else. to much self centeredness is bad. When u start looking out on how to help others u will always find strength to carry on. What a selfish generation

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by PowerOfLove: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:

Please check my posts.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by somy405(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Taking your life can't be the best option na. confide it to Jesus, He is always there to cheer and comfort you.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Endlesspeace(f): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only if the world can become a better place by those who have assisting those in need. For how many days now, I have been soliciting for help but to no avail. Not even one person has decided to come to my aid. Not everybody online begging is a scam. I am real. I really need help please. Someone should help me please.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Endlesspeace:
Only if the world can become a better place by those who have assisting those in need. For how many days now, I have been soliciting for help but to no avail. Not even one person has decided to come to my aid. Not everybody online begging is a scam. I am real. I really need help please. Someone should help me please.
Where is your old NL moniker ?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Seun360(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

Mumu, you think it's easy for someone take his/her own life?

It takes COURAGE.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by photon3106: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
internationalman:

Stop being delusional nobody gives a damn about nobody in this life

Actually, I don't understand what you meant by being 'delusional' here.

Your answer to my question: No body gives a damn about nobody in this life.

Your answer might seem right but it is a wrong answer and a wrong perception about life. As a matter of fact, people with this mindset are already suffering from depression or are at the brink of depression.

God made man for man. You think so because you've not met the right people. People who are good at listening and are ready to help you, people who care about you. THESE PEOPLE EXIST in this life and on this earth.

I hope and pray that you meet with someone or people who would really show that they care about you and are watching out for you.

Without man, man cannot survive.

All you need is a positive mindset about life. Discard the idea and belief that nobody cares about anybody.

Finally, with the right attitude, learn to HELP OTHERS. Watching out and caring for someone makes you happier and more responsible. Pls note these!

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Endlesspeace(f): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Where is your old NL moniker ?

Sir, of you are willing to help me, please go ahead and help me and allow God judge us based on our deeds. I don't know how I am going to convince you but this is the only account I have on Nairaland. My name is Faith Sunday, use it with the account number and run search on Nairaland and see if I had used any of the information on any other account before soliciting for help or scam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.