Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84462 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Truflame: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
The tears of a broken dream

Evil is gaining momentum everyday. It spreads across the land like tree branches.

No one is free from the grip rof darkness. Minutes and hourly, it keeps evolving wicked strategy to keep people within it fetters.

Ambition has been destroyed in the dark. Youth are now left at the mercy of whatever threatens them.

Political rhetorics and promises has remain unfulfilled. On list of priority is equal chances for the youth. Today, the sad reality is leadership failure. Social inequality has worsened over the years. Only few gets richer while the majority lives in abject poverty

Tears of a broken dream now flows freely on the faces of youth.

What lies at the end of the road? Of course, the predictable end is a life of tears and misery!

The beast has grown wild. He tears down anyone that refuses to acknowledge him. It is past the possibility of taming it.

Annihilation! A dreaded annihilation of this old and obsolete system is the only guarantee of hope still left for the afflicted ones.

The new cannot evolve from the old. The old must implode and must forever remain buried under a pile of ruins!

The afflicted ones will be liberated from the shackles of a wicked political system. A sigh of relief will spell a new dawn for the few who pledge loyalty to God.

The tyrant will be torn to pieces in the ensuing wreckage of this wicked political system...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kdon2: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
titiloyeblog:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/single-mum-allegedly-commits-suicide-in.html

Who cares in nigeria...no empathy, no love. Except those for who wear the shoe that knows where it pinches.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by MrBanner(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
DontEverBanMe:

Why are you calling the mods

If you are not the owner of nairaland or one of the moderators I see no reason why you should go again me for posting something that didn't hurt you or will hurt you in future.

That's why I'm alerting those who will see reason.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DisLifeSha: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
This life is not easy. No one to share your problem with. No one to help you. People don't really care what you are going through

8 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by landforeast(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue
Pray not to be in her shoe someday, because you won't be thinking properly

11 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Selfish idiot. You killed yourself to escape hard times but left your son behind to suffer. You won't find that peace you coward. These are the kind of stone hearted women who throw their babies away after given birth. You

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by judedwriter(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
cry

Suicide is never an option.... Why do people take God for granted like this?

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Apologize(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
From her write up I think someone proposed she accepted... And the dude later canceled or postponed the wedding arrangements.

I remember a single mother of two i met online visited her and we became friends. Countless times she would call me and start crying..when she's done she would cut the call. Most of these single mums are not whores, some were raped etc.

Using the one I know as an example..its not easy for her she should be above 50 now but she still has hope that she'll get married again.

13 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by gambia(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Death is inevitable, May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Skmoda360(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
morris477:
I tell you fear woman
Your talk no make sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Herbephe1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by morris477(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
Honestly,ya dumb
Tah shut rup
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Unconquerable: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Poor soul. I pray God comforts her family. Life can be brutal.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by dannyspeejay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
WHy Na............fine woman like dix

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Happyguy201: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
She is my friend on facebook if I saw her cry earlier I could have helped her people are going through a lot but doesn't mean you should kill your self she didn't try at all .

5 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by coputa(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Heylius:
RIP to her

I pray we overcome every challenges we're facing. so that we won't ask people that will mock us for help

people can cross the ocean just to attend your funeral but can't cross a street to help you.
that's the generation we found ourselves in

@ heylius that a great quote there.humans are hypocritical.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
How about her child?

I feel for that child cry

For her to leave her child behind.
Depression cry
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Onabanj(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
I feel sorry for this beautiful young lady. Not all of us actually have the capacity to pull through some circumstances, and our society too is somewhat insensitive to people's plights.
May God give her family members and friends fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by VULCAN(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
You understand the game!!

Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ifko: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Happyguy201:
She is my friend on facebook if I saw her cry earlier I could have helped her people are going through a lot but doesn't mean you should kill your self she didn't try at all .
Even if u saw her post, u will ignore it. Africans are inhumane generally.

7 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Vivian16: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
hmmm please oo lets give a helping hand to people in need especially when they voice it out do you know that the hardest job is begging, we should not ignore people begging us for assistance even in social media because you may not know what d person is passing through not when d person dies we start typing rip, may her soul find rest.

5 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
N'ihe a ndu na-ato!

Chukwu ekwena!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mightyleks(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
I was almost getting to this State.......... I thought friends will come through but NOoooooo.
My Family came through...

Forget it people. When it becomes very rough your family is all you've got.

Depression is real

RIP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Switch07(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

In reality it take alot of courage to take your life, they're very courageous

8 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by optm(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Many persons cannot Go through difficult times without good support from loved ones. let's learn to be there for one another. People re going through alot. i pray she finds peace. And for professional beggers and scammers making it difficult to help those genuingly in need, u shld realize ur life can nd would never be better than what it is if you continue on this path

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.