Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84463 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by PowerOfLove: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Where is your old NL moniker ?

Hello, please I quoted you and sought your help. Kindly help me please.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Dearlord(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2020
I wished i came across her,I could have told her beautiful life is
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by purples25(f): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2020
This shit is real. Its real. I know it.

I swear it is.....its really like a spirit. Keeps coming trying to convince you. You start feeling like there's nothing in this world for you. Everything you eat becomes tasteless, everything you see looks dull. You get tired of existing. I think its really a spirit! Whenever you overcome it, it comes back.

This is a pity truly. So sad.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by NotAloneNG: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Depression isn't a spirit. Usually, it is due to abnormal functions in the brain. Research shows that talking to someone greatly reduces the risk of suicide.

A lot of people don't do this, for fear of being exposure. Not Alone NG connects you with experienced individuals who chat with you, while maintaining your anonymity. If you're interested to talk to someone, send an email to notaloneng@gmail.com, and someone will contact you as soon as possible.

Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2020
cry cry cry cry. Heart breaking.... I hope those who made false promises or turned back on her would turn a new leaf.
My prayers and my heart goes to her son.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Built2last:
Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.
when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.
voices? What voices? We are talking about depression, not schizophrenia!
WOW... shows how few Nigerians understand depression. undecided undecided Do you want to scream to get rid of depression? undecided undecided Do you scream to get rid of suicidal thoughts and ideations? Where the scream go come from?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Dybala11(m): 2:42am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=dangermouse post=90984970][/quote]
Honestly bro, it's quite difficult to know who genuinely needed help now cos of the way we Nigerians behave. What a waste, she thought things were so bad that it seems life isn't worth living for her again.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Poisoning someone's food repeatedly with carbamazepine tablets can make the person depressed and suicidal. Unfortunately this tablets are so cheap and can easily be bought at any chemist. And the tablets are odourless and colourless. A lot of suicide victims have unknowingly being previously poisoned by lovers or spouses or by coworkers for competitive positions at job. Many people are unaware of this form of long term poisoning because it takes place over a period of time.

Some people still think poisoning is like those ancient days that the person dies instantly. Nowadays poisoning has been modernized and highly unnoticed!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 3:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Dybala11:

Honestly bro, it's quite difficult to know who genuinely needed help now cos of the way we Nigerians behave. What a waste, she thought things were so bad that it seems life isn't worth living for her again.
True that .
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Where is your old NL moniker ?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Bluffly:
She is stupid. Learn to adjust and keep adjusting to find solace, na lie. They fix their eye on a particular thing and put their hope in man instead of God Almighty through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2020
ghettochild:
I did think of suicide lately but my unselfish nature won't let me. All cos of my mother who has really labored from sec sch to uni.. She's the only reason I can't go Tru with it...
If u know u know...
Well it's better to die from hunger than die thru suicide
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2020
freesoul12:

Don't do that boss. Hold on. It's just a phase believe me. You will surely get back on your feet. I can help with the little i have not by giving you money but by empowering you with online biz skills. if u don't mind. Chat me up on 08062402552. U will stand again. Cheers
sir please I'll send you a message pls help me also with the online business. Thanks bro
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Happyguy201:
She is my friend on facebook if I saw her cry earlier I could have helped her people are going through a lot but doesn't mean you should kill your self she didn't try at all .
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by grandstar(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Auxtin85:
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

I suspect a man broke her heart. She'd been longing for a man. Only for her to be used and dumped.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by buchai: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2020
even the rich and beautiful also cry.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Auxtin85(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2020
Seun360:

Cos, you father rag tag bastard.

You are wrong bro, he was but now he can feed your entire family and put ya all on salary forever.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Seun360(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Auxtin85:

You are wrong bro, he was but now he can feed your entire family and put ya all on salary forever.

Even my boy will feed your father.

Onye ori.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Mogajunior(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
blackpanthar:
Oh lord, I want to help people like this, I wish I saw her post earlier and I responded. Yes many out here are scammers but a few are genuinely depressed. I am so pissed and broken right now.
Relax man. I am quite sure you wouldn't have done anything if you had seen her post earlier. It is just the ways of the world.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Kokoboss:
Arrogantbro this it sir.. God bless brother. 0029871310 sterling Bank. I appreciate sir
Confirm reception

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Confirm reception
not here to beg for money,but I hope I become rich enough soon to help people like u do,no b say u too get but I like ur habit of giving....its excellent

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kokoboss: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Confirm reception
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Confirm reception
God will enrich you for your generosity to strangers you don't know, grace will follow you all the days of your life.Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Built2last:

Even if u hear the voices when u are in a market place? Shey na so crase dey start grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Arrogantbro(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2020
TheRealProphet:
God will enrich you for your generosity to strangers you don't know, grace will follow you all the days of your life.Amen.
Amen. Thanks bro and you too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Taniaa(f): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2020
buchai:
even the rich and beautiful also cry.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by wallexbaba(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Amen. Na small thing. you can reach me via my email. I already replied your mail
although I av never benefited from this kind of generosity but deep inside me I pray God will continue to bless you and answer all ur prayers....your type isn't common !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.