Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

To All The Yorubas In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Yorubas In Jos (6174 Views)

A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2011
ifele:

We need the Igbos on our side and the other tribes in the south. I have an idea. Let us form a military alliance. We can call it Entente Afrika Ethiopia (E.A.E). Together we can defeat Nigeria(Nigerdom). It will be like NATO in which all members are free and independent. Protecting each other from encroachment. All for one and one for all.

Ife Lododo Ile Aye. Ife Gori Otare. Esho.Eshomodo.

first of all you are igbo,.,. fact

secondly, how do you hope to defeat hausa/fulani that are from senegal, niger, chad, sudan, benin, ghana, etc

thirdly, remember kanuri is still there that are in chad,niger and nigeria

fourly, you are craze angry angry angry

i am a true northerner and will defend my people if it means me dying, i will defend my people

we northerners have to come together now angry
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Chyz2: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

first of all you are igbo,.,. fact

secondly, how do you hope to defeat hausa/fulani that are from senegal, niger, chad, sudan, benin, ghana, etc

thirdly, remember kanuri is still there that are in chad,niger and nigeria

fourly, you are craze angry angry angry

i am a true northerner and will defend my people if it means me dying, i will defend my people

we northerners have to come together now angry

The same way the Igbos were defeating them before they ran to the international countries for help.Imagine if the whole south was to join. grin
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by jason123: 2:43am On Jan 30, 2011
Chyz*:

The business between the Urhobos and Itsekiri are just minor(altho some may not call it that) mishaps.Now as for the Ijaws, there cause is from expansionism.I have a friend from Ijale, Ondo state who says these people continue to raid her gradmother's farm and also claim some of their land as well. We happened to be happen to be talking about nigeria and I happened to mention Ijaw.You should have seen the look on her face and her words of expression. For the most part the urhobos are peaceful, they just to like the sense of any domination.The Ijaw it is just expansionism and lies.

But they came together against my people and killed them. Well, I think I should not talk since I was not there or ever been there. God be with them.

@ Thread

It was a wake up call not a secession call. I just wanted to clarify that.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 2:44am On Jan 30, 2011
jason123:

So, you know.
Okay, let me give you a scenrio. Imagine, the ijaws have leadership crisis and the ibos or yorubas want to help out. Would they not think it's an occupation army? Would they not think you are "helping" them because of their oil or because they are a minority?

Hey man I know where you are coming from J, we actually have more in common than you think, but in my bid to remain objective in a non-tribalistic sense, I never talk about personal background info (because I know that stirer Alj harem ) is watching everything that people say  grin , his main objective is to skuttle any sign of a Southern Alliance growing. Most Northerners understand the "divide and conquer" theory quite well.

However, our objective has to be to get rid of the baby butchers first.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by SapeleGuy: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2011
Jason123, what you have written here is absolutely shameful, quoting a matter from 1999. Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo have an equal claim on Warri.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2011
Chyz*:

The same way the Igbos were defeating them before they ran to the international countries for help.Imagine if the whole south was to join. grin

what!!!! angry angry

how, i ask again how

yorubas will never ever fight, even if they are been pucked in the ass

ijaws will easlly be wiped out by kanuris,.,. fact

igbos will be stoped by hausas and tiv+ other northern groups

yorubas with fulani, fulanis will murder yorubas like chicken to man, remember kwara angry

so you southerners better look forward to lick our asses or face,,,,,,,,, well you know the rest angry angry angry
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by jason123: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2011
ShangoThor:

Hey man I know where you are coming from J, we actually have more in common than you think, but in my bid to remain objective in a non-tribalistic sense, I never talk about personal background info (because I know that stirer Alj harem ) is watching everything that people say  grin , his main objective is to skuttle any sign of a Southern Alliance growing. Most Northerners understand the "divide and conquer" theory quite well.

However, our objective has to be to get rid of the baby butchers first.

I hope you are right. I just pray we can unite.
. . . about harem, I have simply chosen to ignore Harem. It is obvious that he wants to divide the South. Notice, that he comes anytime we talk about southern issues but does not really comment on the northern issues.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 2:49am On Jan 30, 2011
SapeleGuy:

Jason123, what you have written here is absolutely shameful, quoting a matter from 1999. Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo have an equal claim on Warri.

thank you

this jason is as dumb is chyz and ezeuche combine together,.,. he is as shameless as chyz kwara babe wink
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 30, 2011
U have spoken well.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by jason123: 2:51am On Jan 30, 2011
SapeleGuy:

I would assume you are from warri. You should understand my bitterness when my people were killed just because of a title or name but I have given it a rest now since I have never gone home. Hopefully, when next I visit Naija sha. Btw, my area is ogbe* [size=5pt] (got that out of my parents when they called, they are in Nigeria now smiley)[/size]
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 2:52am On Jan 30, 2011
Akonice07:

U have spoken well.

thank you
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Chyz2: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

thank you

this jason is as dumb is chyz and ezeuche combine together,.,. he is as shameless as chyz kwara babe wink

Fck u bytch.Just like one of you street rats to attack someone that has nothing to do with the situation.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2011
jason123:

I hope you are right. I just pray we can unite.
. . . about harem, I have simply chosen to ignore Harem. It is obvious that he wants to divide the South. Notice, that he comes anytime we talk about southern issues but does not really comment on the northern issues.

[size=28pt]Bingo! ![/size]
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Chyz2: 3:02am On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

what!!!! angry angry

how, i ask again how

yorubas will never ever fight, even if they are been pucked in the backside

yorubas with fulani, fulanis will murder yorubas like chicken to man, remember kwara angry

so you southerners better look forward to lick our asses or face,,,,,,,,, well you know the rest angry angry angry

One by one

1. I hope you remember what they did to you all in their land a decade ago.

2. there is no way in hell,and i promise you, that a kanuri can put up a fight against an Ijaw.lol

3. About the Igbos, we kicked you all behinds time after time when you tried it during the civil war lol. You all are weak. Why do you think your people have been preventing us from joining the army? Its because you all know what that train of Igbos would leave you all if you screwed up again.It's fear! You all are weak and can't fight a man's battle.You only know how to prey on the defenseless.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2011
re-tarded replies angry

@alj harem
I dey watch you well well from now on angry
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

re-tarded replies angry

@alj harem
I dey watch you well well from now on angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

my wife no let second wife wife catch you looking at me wink
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Katsumoto: 4:36am On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

what!!!! angry angry

how, i ask again how

yorubas will never ever fight, even if they are been pucked in the backside

When did Fulani's murder Yoruba's in Kwara? I am sure you don't know the history. I have no interest in what may happen but I do not like historical lies.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by 9javoice1(m): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2011
i have said it here before to jason123, i told him and all Yoruba brothers to becareful of al-harem and other Hausa's in disguise here on NL. they use different user name to insult igbos and another to insult Yoruba's so that we continue fighting ourself.
who says that igbo's cant form ally with yoruba's, do u know the kind of hatread between America and Russia even with china, yet they can form alliance if the need be. we just need common interest to form an ally.
defeating Hausa/Fulani are more easy now than ever, because all other tribes in north central including the tiv's now hates Hausa/Fulani so much and they join the south in anything hence its against Hausa/Fulani.

my only anger about my Yoruba brothers is just that we want freedom or secession from Nigeria fall onto us on a platter of gold without working it out. we don't want a war and also we don't want to write to the UN, so why are we sitting on a fence thereby making it clear what other tribes says against us to be true. that we are cowards. if stay aside and do nothing the truth is even Nigeria divides it must be on our detriment since we stand aside and watch.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

my wife no let second wife wife catch you looking at me wink

Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

why na

why are you angry at me undecided
9ja voice:

i have said it here before to jason123, i told him and all Yoruba brothers to becareful of al-harem and other Hausa's in disguise here on NL. they use different user name to insult igbos and another to insult Yoruba's so that we continue fighting ourself.
who says that igbo's cant form ally with yoruba's, do u know the kind of hatread between America and Russia even with china, yet they can form alliance if the need be. we just need common interest to form an ally.
defeating Hausa/Fulani are more easy now than ever, because all other tribes in north central including the tiv's now hates Hausa/Fulani so much and they join the south in anything hence its against Hausa/Fulani.

my only anger about my Yoruba brothers is just that we want freedom or secession from Nigeria fall onto us on a platter of gold without working it out. we don't want a war and also we don't want to write to the UN, so why are we sitting on a fence thereby making it clear what other tribes says against us to be true. that we are cowards. if stay aside and do nothing the truth is even Nigeria divides it must be on our detriment since we stand aside and watch.

can you just shut the eff up angry
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ikenwan: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2011
Of all that's been said here, I agree that this is a Berom / Hausa-Fulani issue, not a religious one. Oversimplification, I think, is always a problem with Western media--they do not understand how strongly ethnic loyalties to once homeland pulls, and thus divide along the lines of religion at the first sight. I read something similar just a while ago concerning Ndigbo in Jos, so I'll just reiterate the same to my Yoruba cousins: stay calm and united; act only in self-defense.

As a matter of fact, that goes out to any Southerner who may find his or herself in the Middlebelt or in Jos. We are all one.

That being said, I read somewhere up there, a person question how Ndigbo were defeating the Northern army during the civil war. That person should remember this very well: when the colonial forces of the British Empire marched on the Northern kingdoms, it took them 1 year to colonize that vast land. When they marched on Alaigbo, it took them 30 bloody years.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by bkbabe97y(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2011
By God, am I the only one realizing that this Alh.Harem dude should be getting reported to Security Agencies all over the world?

I mean, look at the crazy shiyyt he wrote up there!

Wow. . . . sick killers, these Northern Nigerians!
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

why na

why are you angry at me undecided

Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by favouredjb(f): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
We need to put these hausas in their place,they have become authority unto themselves sad
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ifele(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
PEOPLES OF THE SOUTH,

The Entente is real. TOGETHER We are stronger. We can defeat Nigerdom(Nigeria) so we should trust one another and not betray this alliance. Nigeria's days are numbered. The parasitic Federal Gov. of Nigerdom will be eliminated. Nigerdom is a force of improvishment and it is criminal. Nigeria is a massive criminal enterprise. We will not be slaves again. Remember the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Colonisation. These evils are returing to ruin our lives again. Entente Afrika Ethiopia (E.A.E) will protect the South against Northern oppression and aggression. Yorubas will fight FIGHT alongside Igbos, Ibibios, Ogonis,Ishekiri, Benin, Edo, Ijaws, Anangs, etc. Do not be afraid of Nigerdom. We will get help soon and we will defeat Nigeria together.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
ifele:

PEOPLES OF THE SOUTH,

The Entente is real. TOGETHER We are stronger. We can defeat Nigerdom(Nigeria) so we should trust one another and not betray this alliance. Nigeria's days are numbered. The parasitic Federal Gov. of Nigerdom will be eliminated. Nigerdom is a force of improvishment and it is criminal. Nigeria is a massive criminal enterprise. We will not be slaves again. Remember the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Colonisation. These evils are returing to ruin our lives again. Entente Afrika Ethiopia (E.A.E) will protect the South against Northern oppression and aggression. Yorubas will fight FIGHT alongside Igbos, Ibibios, Ogonis,Ishekiri, Benin, Edo, Ijaws, Anangs, etc. Do not be afraid of Nigerdom. We will get help soon and we will defeat Nigeria together.

@ bold : [size=28pt]Bingo! ![/size]
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
ifele:

PEOPLES OF THE SOUTH,

Says who?
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by EzeUche2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
Who said the people of the East will fight on behalf of anything? Those days are over. Igbos will only look out for their own interest. And will only fight when threatened.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
We need to build a broad (multi faith and multi tribal)consensus across Nigeria in order to get the UN involved so they
can sponsor a referendum for separation. That is the objective,and it is more important than any individuals ego.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by JaaizTech: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
Firstly, I pray Nigeria will not break up (because all those asking for it, definitely have no idea of how much damage this will cause in terms of human life and property, the last thing we need is war); I pray vehemently that all this blood shed will stop.The writer has mentioned the main cause of this crisis, but a lot of people are not reading with a clear mind, from all I have gathered and looking at issues objectively both the Hausa/fulani militia and Berom Militia are guilty. All these issues really have nothing to do with religion but envy and dominance.

It is quite clear that the success and the comfort the Hausa/fulani people enjoy in Plateau upsets the indigenes of Plateau, whom feel cheated. That is the real crux of the matter; However the Hausa man feels that they are essentially the major essence of Nigeria and should have equal rights anywhere, they are courageous and ready to die. I am not trying to defend any group as both groups have exceeded the limits; but it is only fair we discuss the issues in the right context, the Hausa/fulani(esp. the cattle rearers whom are mainly traditionalists than Muslims). isn't any more of an aggressor than the Beroms

I live in the North and as a result I am privilege to hear their own side of the story; just as a lot of people cry of casualities caused by northerners so do they too, but it amazes me theirs never get as much condemnation.Yesterday, there was a  post about how fight broke out in a pool house and 4 mosques were burnt; the responses from forumites were stark different from the usual had the reverse been the case, one would wonder how a fight at a pool house resulted to burning Mosques The same way one wonders how fights results in burning churches
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ifele(m): 1:37am On Jan 31, 2011
I dont trust Jews,Christians,Muslim or satanists. I trust good and honest people.Period. So many people are going about doing all kinds of evil. Thats why Jos is messed up. Yorubas dont like people to tell them the plain, straight forward truth. They liike to talk but dont do much about what they talked about. Some are saying let us form republic of Southern Nigeria, Yorubas have lots of sin but they like to hear that they are perfect and immaculate. War is coming upon us and 99% of us youth dont even know how to use an assault rifle talk less of fly a fighter jet. Listen to the right people and not to deceivers.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ifele(m): 1:45am On Jan 31, 2011
Ife Gorii Otare. Ife ni Ododo ile Aye.

An independent Yorubaland must be established thats the only way we can have peace of mind in Ife Ile. Je ka lo ran ibon.
Lets go and buy some weapons. And fight this war against the enslavers.

E.A.E.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyaoku Advocates Return To Regionalism / Nigeria First Ladies In Show Of Shame In Poland.............. . / Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.