Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

To All The Yorubas In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Yorubas In Jos (6175 Views)

A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Ify27(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
link=topic=595283.msg7693801#msg7693801 date=1297202920:

mad
ode, ewu

ify27 = ifele

seems to me that you are one of the uneducated ones, alj harem=mumu
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by aljharem(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ify27:

seems to me that you are one of the uneducated ones, alj harem=mumu

do you know

but i am more educated than you militant yoruba and igbo people
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ Ify27 and Ifele

One thing you need to know about Alj harem is that he is absolutely terrified of the South going it alone. He is petrified.

His single mission is to scuttle and sign of cooperation emerging from this discussion. If you are about to be land locked
to an arid and desert part of the country so would you, so the best thing to do is ignore him and not let him derail
your rational conversation for PROGRESS as opposed to DARKNESS.

I have advised him that I know that if the South splits it might cause the North some economic hardship, but they
would be able to apply to the South for 'economic aid' and it will be granted because they are good African Muslims.

So just ignore him!
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
ifele:

To all Yoruba Peoples in Nigeria,

At the rate we are going there will be chaos and war in Nigeria. Alot of people are feeling it too. The best option for Yoba people is to have their own

nation state in South West Nigeria. We have to take courage. Whether you are Hebrew, Christian, Muslim or Pagan let us join hands and cooperate so as to

eliminate the Nigerian oppression from our lands. Lets show respect to our Biafran neighbours who are struggling for the same freedom we are hoping to

receive from the Creator.

Ife Gori Ota re. Ife Lododo Ile Aye.

Ify27:

We educated igbos agree with you, the ones who make silly remarks about a serious thing like these are the uneducated one who dont know anything about

themselves , their country or the world that they live in, they make outlandish comments about another tribe not knowing that we are all victims of Nigerians

horrible political battles and britians greediness of oil, see what they are doing to the villagers of the delta!! what is the government doing?

absolutely nothing, if war breaks out in nigeria again, im going to rally all the igbos and Yorubas in the states and were going to come home to fight for

our land back, we need to take back our oil fields and use the money to build our own economy, schools and hospitals, we will set the standard for the rst of

the country

I agree with your cause completely,

I have been screaming from the mountain top for weeks now about the same thing to the point of annoying people,
many have been more concerned with their alleged petty little tribal squabbles and point scoring.

The common unifying thread amongst all "Southern Nigerians" is we all agree in and want 'Progress', 'modernization of the economy'
"want to generate wealth", "and do not believe western education and technology is evil"

Bottom line is we can do a lot better for our people, there should not be any starving mouths in Nigeria.

I pray people of Southern Nigeria wake up so we can end this arrangement of "Divide and Rule".

Northerners are more interested in ruling than contributing to 'OUR'Development! They have no vision!

People of Southern Nigeria, we are all neighbours, please wake up! Lets start to build!

We will be able to stop the looting once we are all on the same page, the people will also support it!
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by Ify27(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2011
ShangoThor:

I have been screaming from the mountain top for weeks now about the same thing to the point of annoying people,
many have been more concerned with their alleged petty little tribal squabbles and point scoring.

The common unifying thread amongst all "Southern Nigerians" is we all agree in and want 'Progress', 'modernization of the economy'
"want to generate wealth", "and do not believe western education and technology is evil"

Bottom line is we can do a lot better for our people, there should not be any starving mouths in Nigeria.

I pray people of Southern Nigeria wake up so we can end this arrangement of "Divide and Rule".

Northerners are more interested in ruling than contributing to 'OUR'Development! They have no vision!

People of Southern Nigeria, we are all neighbours, please wake up! Lets start to build!

We will be able to stop the looting once we are all on the same page, the people will also support it!

with that said alj harem you have been ignored!

with the yoruba and igbo millitants they are all UNEDUCATED, that is why they do the things they do, no common sense,

water is a sign of life, and that is where the yorubas and igbo THRIVE, the same people who took our brothers and sister as slaves in the 1600's are the same people nigeria got its independence from, and in the 21st century it is the same people who is in control or our oil,
what do you think the war in the middle east is over??

religion they use that to keep you occupied,

when bush claims iraq had weapons of mass destruction, he invaded them and didnt find anything, but what did he find??

OIL!!!!!!!!!!!

so he had the president hung, his sons killed, no he is relaxing in his ranch in america and living off the oil companies that he and dick Cheney set up,

is it a suprise that britian is america's best Allie?? is it suprising that britian is the one who birth america

with the help of west african slaves mostly from ghanna and nigeria from the igbo and yoruba tribe!!

see how everything ties together. if the whites have unity why cant we??

did god or allah, not create africans 1st?? do you know world history al harem?? werent the ancient Egyptians and Kushites, present day Ethiopia, kenya and sudan, the 1st and greatest civilizations in the world?? arent we decedents of them??

and what happened back then?? the greeks came down to take what they had for them selves,
did socretes and platos not learn everything they know from the ancient egyptians??
then all of a sudden ALEXANDER THE GREAT becomes pharoah of egypt,

just like shell oil company now owns and controls igbo and Yoruba land and their oil,

THIS IS WHY NIGERIA OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH AND YOU CAN THINK OF 10MILLION NIGERIANS WHO CANT EVEN SPEAK IT!!

this is why education helps, you realize things that you woulndt have, you connect dots that they dont want you to connect,
now what is happening? they infiltrate our land and have our people killing our people whilr they collect our money, for christ sakes we cant even have power on all night and we are top 10 in the world oil exporters,

they take our oil, refine it and sell it back to us, and most of us cant even afford it,
now you have to buy YOUR oil from THEM to keep YOUR generator running all night IN YOUR COUNTRY!!

this is why we need to stop this bullshit and band together as African people!!

this is going on all over Africa not just Nigeria, but then they use their religion to keep us divided and occupied, Christianity and Islam,
first off Christianity is a white religion, and Islam is Arab, we are Africans we used to practice our traditional stuff before the missionaries came to convert us.

EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS, AND IS WHAT NIGERIA LACKS THE MOST,
A POOR EDUCATED MAN DOESNT NEED ANY MONEY, HE PAYS WITH HIS MIND.

ANY BODY WITH AN OPEN MIND READ THIS LETTER I WILL POST A LINK AND THIS IS WHAT EUROPEANS REALLY THINK ABOUT AFRICAN, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR MONEY SAYS. AND NOTICE THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE LETTER IS BRITISH

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/Willie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2011
Ify27:

with that said alj harem you have been ignored!

with the yoruba and igbo millitants they are all UNEDUCATED, that is why they do the things they do, no common sense,

water is a sign of life, and that is where the yorubas and igbo THRIVE, the same people who took our brothers and sister as slaves in the 1600's are the same people nigeria got its independence from, and in the 21st century it is the same people who is in control or our oil,
what do you think the war in the middle east is over??

religion they use that to keep you occupied,

when bush claims iraq had weapons of mass destruction, he invaded them and didnt find anything, but what did he find??

OIL!!!!!!!!!!!

so he had the president hung, his sons killed, no he is relaxing in his ranch in america and living off the oil companies that he and D. Cheney set up,

is it a suprise that britian is america's best Allie?? is it suprising that britian is the one who birth america

with the help of west african slaves mostly from ghanna and nigeria from the igbo and yoruba tribe!!

see how everything ties together. if the whites have unity why cant we??

did god or allah, not create africans 1st?? do you know world history al harem?? werent the ancient Egyptians and Kushites, present day Ethiopia, kenya and sudan, the 1st and greatest civilizations in the world?? arent we decedents of them??

and what happened back then?? the greeks came down to take what they had for them selves,
did socretes and platos not learn everything they know from the ancient egyptians??
then all of a sudden ALEXANDER THE GREAT becomes pharoah of egypt,

just like shell oil company now owns and controls igbo and Yoruba land and their oil,

THIS IS WHY NIGERIA OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH AND YOU CAN THINK OF 10MILLION NIGERIANS WHO CANT EVEN SPEAK IT!!

this is why education helps, you realize things that you woulndt have, you connect dots that they dont want you to connect,
now what is happening? they infiltrate our land and have our people killing our people whilr they collect our money, for christ sakes we cant even have power on all night and we are top 10 in the world oil exporters,

they take our oil, refine it and sell it back to us, and most of us cant even afford it,
now you have to buy YOUR oil from THEM to keep YOUR generator running all night IN YOUR COUNTRY!!

this is why we need to stop this bullshit and band together as African people!!

this is going on all over Africa not just Nigeria, but then they use their religion to keep us divided and occupied, Christianity and Islam,
first off Christianity is a white religion, and Islam is Arab, we are Africans we used to practice our traditional stuff before the missionaries came to convert us.

EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS, AND IS WHAT NIGERIA LACKS THE MOST,
A POOR EDUCATED MAN DOESNT NEED ANY MONEY, HE PAYS WITH HIS MIND.

ANY BODY WITH AN OPEN MIND READ THIS LETTER I WILL POST A LINK AND THIS IS WHAT EUROPEANS REALLY THINK ABOUT AFRICAN, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR MONEY SAYS. AND NOTICE THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE LETTER IS BRITISH

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/Willie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml

Bro I've been trying to talk to my Eastern bros for weeks, but some of them just do not understand where I'm coming from
or the magnitude of the forces against us.

Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600904.96.html
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by houvest: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2011
@ShangoThor

Your vission is good but if this campaign on Nl will succeed, there are so many bigots and supremacists on both sides that you need to address. I need not name names. You only need to open almost every thread to see them. They keep pulling the east and west apart and are  roaming freely on NL. They have been there even before this certain harem came. He only saw what was on the ground and is capitalizing on it. We have talked and talked to break the empasse and even appealed to the mods all to no avail. You will be shocked to hear the response of some of the mods. They will tell you that there are also bigots from your side of the divide as if you are asking them to call only one side to order. You will see somebody banned today and two days after he is up and running again with even worse diatribes. Thanks however for the campaign but I still think that you should not write off the  North completely till they are given enough chances and they fluff them all. True federalism might be a better and more possible option.
Re: To All The Yorubas In Jos by ShangoThor(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2011
houvest:

@ShangoThor

Your vission is good but if this campaign on Nl will succeed, there are so many bigots and supremacists on both sides that you need to address. I need not name names. You only need to open almost every thread to see them. They keep pulling the east and west apart and are  roaming freely on NL. They have been there even before this certain harem came. He only saw what was on the ground and is capitalizing on it. We have talked and talked to break the empasse and even appealed to the mods all to no avail. You will be shocked to hear the response of some of the mods. They will tell you that there are also bigots from your side of the divide as if you are asking them to call only one side to order. You will see somebody banned today and two days after he is up and running again with even worse diatribes. Thanks however for the campaign but I still think that you should not write off the  North completely till they are given enough chances and they fluff them all. True federalism might be a better and more possible option.

Houvest, thanks for your great insight and response.

I fully concur with you that in the South there are Bigots and tribal Nationalists on all sides. The mad thing about it is in the
UK and Diaspora, Yoruba's, Igbo's, Edo's, all live together, collaborate, cooperate, compete, face hardship, prosper and thrive;
and because of this I believe there is still hope. I have learnt more about "Tribal Bigotry" on Nairaland than anywhere else.

As a Pan-Africanist, I am aware of the limits of Pan-Africanism. Whilst Nigerians are talking and groaning about an inefficient
system over the last 20+ years, we have watched the Chinese population that were so restricted that they were confined to wearing
"a single uniform", but look at them now. The Chinese story has been absolutely amazing, whilst we are wasting time.

The Bottom line is that Nigeria was not designed to work and we know this, and the Colonialist vampires have admitted this time and
time again, one of them even admitted to having left a "ticking time bomb" when they gave us independence. I see the effects of this
in Nigerian history and how it is permeated in the institutions of State, such as the Army and most importantly, our body Politic.

Call it the North/South divide, schism or polarity, it exists and we can either try to fix this or we can implode. The way the "adverse
impact" has manifested itself in the modern era is that 100+ years after Slavery in what used to be the "Slave Coast", there is extreme
poverty and "individuals sell themselves into Slavery".

I have outlined a more comprehensive view here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593484.32.html , where I mention True Federalism
as an option.

Finally, I repeat, I do not hate my Northern countrymen or harbour any animousity and neither would I wish for them not to succeed but
I can't stand greed or an obsession with "the right to rule". If all Nigerian's obsessed with creating, producing, creating a surplus
generating wealth and making sure we have an efficient State working for "all Nigerians", then we would all prosper.

Finally, I have zero tolerance for religious extremists that believe in "butchering babies" to get their points across. I also detest
those that believe in tampering with the neutrality and non-discriminatory aspect of the constitution, as we see with Sharia Law that
makes a distinction for only Muslims in what is meant to be a "pluralistic society".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heads Will Roll Over SARS Offiice Attack- IG Police / Anambra Government Now Uses Innoson Vehicles On Its Convoys And Fleets(pictures) / Photo: A Pyhton And Other Snakes Killed On Saturday While Dredging Aba Waterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.