Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here (5059 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / I M Finished! I Have Lost My Guy 4my Twin Sister. Any Good Guy Here Plz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
Sure thang! He is dealing with that bullshit that going on in E. I hope he is okay. The power may be down and he is not able to connect.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by polokor60(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sure thang!  He is dealing with that bullshit that going on in E.  I hope he is okay.  The power may be down and he is not able to connect.  

^^excellent point! i hope that is the reason, I always imagine the worse.  undecided though.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima1(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
Don't say that!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry He is truly my person and I will be sad if something happened to him. Oh, I can't take this!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Amya(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
Boring thread!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
[NO HOMO] Amya is pretty! wow! shocked

Mrs, Chima:

Don't say that!!!!   cry cry cry cry cry cry cry  He is truly my person and I will be sad if something happened to him.  Oh, I can't take this!

I know the feeling sis.  undecided

*kneels down*
when he comes back i promise to be nice to him for 10 minutes Lord! cry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
(laughing and wiping tears)
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^lol smiley undecided
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by koolchicco: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
Amya:

Boring thread!

Lets make it [i]'un'[/i]boring ma'am? wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by MrsChima1(f): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Leave it to Chicco to make thing sexual.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Phate07(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2011

Ermm actually, Dsense is alright. I saw him yesterday leaving a strip joint. wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by koolchicco: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Leave it to Chicco to make thing sexual.
angry sad
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Amya(f): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[NO HOMO] Amya is pretty! wow! shocked

*blushing* complimented by pretty MzD@rkSkin. I'm flattered.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Amya(f): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2011
koolchicco:

Lets make it [i]'un'[/i]boring ma'am? wink

. . . And pray tell, how do you intend to make it 'un'boring Sir? It has already suffered from the fate of so many other threads (esp romance section) Topic diversion!

How do you intend to remedy that Sir?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Orikinla(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2011
I do not propose to UOC (unidentified online creatures). The person may be a psycopath offline who will turn the joke into a serious affair like the woman in the "Play Misty for Me" horror movie.
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Tosinville(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2011
(©¿©)
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by koolchicco: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Amya:

. . . And pray tell, how do you intend to make it 'un'boring Sir? It has already suffered from the fate of so many other threads (esp romance section) Topic diversion!

How do you intend to remedy that Sir?

Two can play ma'am and besides, with a damsel like you every load becomes workable effortlessly. wink

You may call me Micheal Angelo and you're my master piece. wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by phrancz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
atreides would u be my gf. wink wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by dazzle37(f): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
PHATE07
will you be mine ?
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Creamish(f): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
hmm . . . . Oxone . . . u know naa . . . (I'm way too classy to beg . . cool
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Phate07(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
dazzle37:

PHATE07
will you be mine ?

Hmmm. undecided
Ok, do you have nyash plus booobsi? wink
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by dazzle37(f): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
Phate07:

Hmmm. undecided
Ok, do you have nyash plus booobsi? wink

i don't boast about what i have or don't have
all i know is that you will not be disappionted by my appearance. grin grin grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by angry190: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
I de vex

48hrs ive been watching from the sidelines,   undecided
cos i attacked tima for calling men dogs  angry angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Drsexy(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
wowww, Just checked from page one and all i see is love love love. tongue
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by vertexroya(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
**************THIS IS VERTEX*****************

Welcome back 190, just calm down and follow dem chicks,
if any offends you, take her to the room and make her speak in 70 languages grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by Amya(f): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

Two can play ma'am and besides, with a damsel like you every load becomes workable effortlessly. wink

You may call me Micheal Angelo and you're my master piece. wink

I know your type, all words and no action.

You can't have it both ways you know. . .
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by angry190: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2011
vertexroya:

**************THIS IS VERTEX*****************

Welcome back 190, just calm down and follow dem chicks,
if any offends you, take her to the room and make her speak in 70 languages grin

Dude i got banned over s[i]h[/i]it and i need my id back undecided
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by koolchicco: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Amya:

I know your type, all words and no action.

You can't have it both ways you know. . .

Talk is cheap as action speaks louder than voice.

BE MY GUEST!!
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by vertexroya(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
****************THIS IS VERTEX*******************

Dude i got banned over shit and i need my id back undecided

maybe you should compose some lines for them moderators. grin

Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by angry190: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^dude i just saw your pic why are you as tall as a sugar cane
No human being is that tall, angry angry
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by koolchicco: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
angry190:

No human being is that tall,
angry angry

grin grin This guy dey craze today. grin
Re: Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here by vertexroya(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
****************THIS IS VERTEX***************

No human being is that tall,

[size=14pt]hahaha, Just rephrase your yarns, I might comprehend  grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How cute is this! / My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? / Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.