Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91888 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ada9ja(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2020
if APC wins the billboard company na first victim and etc lolssss

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jefff455: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Good for them to read how people truly feel about them ......
proof that politicians are on naira land this was posted yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Sniper101(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.

Thank you very much for this.
You're on point.

...this is just about the same thing I try to tell some nonentities who are not in Rivers State but tend to always say rubbish on each and every post that has to do with Gov. Wike and Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by 27Pushing30: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

You people from south don't have sense. which infrastructure? They're showing u 3D pictures and you call it infrastructure.

Go and ask Kano residents and youll hear the truth.
Azzin i always laugh i once saw pics of my alma mater (Uniben ) “faculty’ and I burst into laughter faculty wey ’dey anyhow’ naim fine like Harvard

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2020
thief thief gandolla
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by GeneralPula: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

Leave them bro.. I think Apc is purposely using Ganduje for distractions.. You'll notice its all being about Ganduje..Person wey no come from Edo and wey may not even show on Election Day..

People no even allow Obaseki strategize..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2020
jefff455:
proof that politicians are on naira land this was posted yesterday

How I wish China had colonised us, Ganduje would be dead now........... grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by JosephXavier: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.

Rule No. 5 in 48 laws of power states that so much depends on integrity, you should guard your integrity with all your life and if possible, destroy your enemies by drilling a whole in their own reputation

That is the weapon Obaseki is using
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Goke7: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2020
ada9ja:
if APC wins the billboard company na first victim and etc lolssss

it's pure business, the company has nothing to do with it. A service was just paid for
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by 27Pushing30: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.
I’m from edo Benin to be precise but based in lag also a graduate of Uniben

Guy politics be like mafia never take things personal and his video na outright personal attack

Now dem go reason him matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Let's do the math and see.

PDP 10,000 thugs.

APC 5,000 thugs, DSS, Army and Police.

Who wins?

They way u people are hyping and depending on thugs to win elections. I think A thug and tout shud be president of this country. Or what do u think? undecided Maybe that is the future of our democracy of thugs undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tayebest(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

You people from south don't have sense. which infrastructure? They're showing u 3D pictures and you call it infrastructure.

Go and ask Kano residents and youll hear the truth.

Shut up and crawl back to your hole.

None of your IPOB state nor SS state can beat Kano in infrastructure... They are tera-miles ahead of your poto poto republic.

PS, I'm in Kano!

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Iamsane: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Denique:
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling him out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided

You sure say that video dey that round about.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ArticleBeast: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2020
laughitall:
APC IS WINNING EDO AND THERES NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jasent(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
To you achievement is all about building bridges and rsods,if even if they are not needed.It does not matter to you if thousands of edo lives that were being wasted in Libya are being saved.you don't care about the Revolution in education that got noticed by world bank and even Lagos state government.You careless about employment,those being trained on computer programming.All you care about is infrastructure.. Well,I don't have much to say.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jamace(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Goodman247: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Nigeria very funny country,the way we play our politics is very funny
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

We in Edo are seeing his achievements. If you feel he has not achieved anything, you can come to Edo state on election day to vote for Ize-iyamu.

As for Ganduje not being the one contesting, I agree with you, but you must also know that Edo people needs to know the truth about a thief coming to Edo to campaign for a cultist, after all, birds of a feather flock together!

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by luluosas(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Politics is a dirty and deadly game
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jidxin(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
i heard he did better than all the Democratically elected Governors so far

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by gbengaeed(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
...take it or leave it Nigerians are very stupid especially the internet warriors, somebody took a still picture of the roundabout and insert the video in it and you are all buying it, this action doesn't add anything to the two party(APC and PDP) but rather a more damaging move especially to the personality of Obaseki (though in a gathering of intelligent) but as people now reason more with how to trend instead of there brain. ops

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by psyco: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
foolbuster:
Ganduje is living in a fools paradise. He is intoxicated with power at the moment so he probably does not realize his days are numbered.

Who the gods want to strike they first run mad. You were caught red handed on video stealing, instead of you to respect yourself and lay low. You still have the audacity to be gallavanting around making noise all over the place and stepping on toes left right and center.

In Nigeria the entire Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution covers immunity.

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this constitution but subject to subsection (2) of this section-
No civil or criminal proceedings shall be instituted or continued against a person to whom this section applies during his period of office;
A person to whom this section applies shall not be arrested or imprisoned during that period either in pursuance of the process of any court or otherwise; and
No process of any court requiring or compelling the appearance of a person to whom this section applies, shall be applied for or issued; Provided that in ascertaining whether any period of limitation has expired for the purposes of any proceedings against a person to whom this section applies, no account shall be taken of this period of office.
The provisions of subsection (1) of this section shall not apply to civil proceedings against a person to whom this section applies in his official capacity or to civil or criminal proceedings in which such a person is only a nominal party.
This section applies to a person holding the office of President or Vice-President, Governor or Deputy Governor; and the reference in this section to “period of office” is a reference to the period during which the person holding such office is required to perform the functions of the office

At this point his immunity is cynical

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by superboyspecial: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Politics sha... should Ganduje want to decamp now, same PDP will receive him with open hands... Like somebody mentioned, fight against corruption for this Naija nah fight against the opposition party...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by malakaimoscondo: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election
he need to recruit more police and soldiers instead....cos that is what apc will use...
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by stormborn28(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeeerrhh. The video dey suffocate my scrotum
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by opherlinks: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Last Last, Obaseki go still lose... In Buhari's voice... WE MUST NOT LOSE EDO STATE!!! cool cool cool
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nooel1: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:

Shut up and crawl back to your hole.

None of your IPOB state nor SS state can beat Kano in infrastructure... They are tera-miles ahead of your poto poto republic.

PS, I'm in Kano!

Lazy irredemable Political Jobber like you.

You think people from South eastern and South south states are like you that has sold your dignity, integrity and heritage for crumbs that falls from the masters table.

Don't worry, Edo election is here, go and collect your life changing N5,000 and sell vote as you've been doing since time immemorial and as usual come on NAIRALAND to defend and ASSLICK your Fulani lords.

By the time Thunder strikes you down your fans will come online, Expressing their shock about your story, and say, “Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un. We are saddened by this news. May Allah SWT comfort his family, forgive his sins and grant him AlJannah Firdaus.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tayebest(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

[s] Lazy irredemable Political Jobber like you.

You think people from South eastern and South south states are like you that has sold your dignity, integrity and heritage for crumbs that falls from the masters table.

Don't worry, Edo election is here, go and collect your life changing N5,000 and sell vote as you've been doing since time immemorial and as usual come on NAIRALAND to defend and ASSLICK your Fulani lords.

By the time Thunder strikes you down your fans will come online, Expressing their shock about your story, and say, “Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un. We are saddened by this news. May Allah SWT comfort his family, forgive his sins and grant him AlJannah Firdaus.[/s]

I thought you'll have a counter argument on what you brought up earlier. Seems you are too low to be engaged and perhaps pass knowledge to.

Again! none of your potopoto republic can stand level to Kano in infrastructure. You can never try not to talk of reach!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tonididdy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
I watched it live in 3D
People were chanting
Some shook heads
And others joked about it
But in all a clear message was passed... APC Is a party of thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.