Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44290 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by jumich1(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Somebody should bring sanitizer please We need to sanitize Wike's mouth immediately
Worisdis
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dpharisee: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
This is the only language that APC recognises to avoid a repeat of Kogi tatata election

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Idiotseverywher: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.
. My brother, you have time with some political low brain, you think some of these people you are talking to have sense and conscience? some of them will sell their mothers to eat food, they have been so blinded with hatred and envy that you can't make imagine

11 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by olisaEze(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Chai! Wike d savage!! cheesy

However, I find it most worrisome that a man that was caught on camera stuffing foreign banknotes down his babariga still won an election with his people carrying on as if it was nothing.
That sort of person should not be d one to be seen in public leading the charge for even transparent water sachet elections!

Hope Uzodinma or Nyesom Wike can say whatever they want, but they won’t be there with u when whoever becomes Governor makes or wrecks ur future.

How did Obj phrase it when he referred to FFK, "Just give him something to eat and he’ll sing any tune to please you", or something like that.

The point is that is all we are in Nigeria now are mini versions of FFKs yapping upandan on social media!
Words like Honesty, Transparency, Integrity have been given a different meaning in Nigeria and we claim to want a better future for our tomorrow?

Edo youths, don’t let thieves, touts and cultists determine d future of ur kids.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by temptnow: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Supreme court governor wey no get sense.

Next election we are sending him back to Abuja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by lomprico(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2020
grin cheesy

this Wike eh!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Sweeetheart(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2020
I don't believe Wike said all this, I'm not doubting this because he's a lousy man but because the press passed covid19 press release for Rivers people

talking about misplace priority? an elected governor talking like NURTW chairman and some foolish youths still applaud such lousiness

what a shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Henix(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Hahahahaha This Wike never disappoints

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by nonyofor2(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Finishing touches

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Idiotseverywher: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

You must be dreaming

In Nigeria posterity does not remember anybody.

Obaseki should better not lose. Because if he loses the whole country will laugh at him and say that Adams has finally dealt with him.

People will say that Ambode is better than him because he fought someone that is not his mate.

Don't lie against posterity oooh, Madame Posterity does not remember anything in Nigeria.

Obaseki should better not lose after all his gra gra.
. Tessppidd, most of you from the north think the police and army can easily be used by your brother to rig election in the south, you are dreaming, you will be suprised what will be happen at Edo, I know you have no same but APC can not rig Edo election,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Yebosola(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The supreme court governor of Imo State dare not try nonsense in Edo else we silence him the same way we silenced Tinubu and Oshiomhole

I know Tinubu must feature in your gibberish, this man is giving you and your people nightmares, live with it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by UDUJ(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue

This is exactly what I have been saying all along. With the antecedents it's so obvious that the election will be bloody. Politicians from both sides are seeing this Edo election as a do or die affair.

The Edo election will show the path the future presidential and national assemblies elections will take.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by derbykol(f): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Naijabad:
Edo no be Lagos where a sitting governor chickened out.

Even if obaseki loses the election (which is most unlikely) posterity will remember him for being a MAN.
Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Kindledlight(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
See someone calling another person Supreme court governor when himself was helped by Supreme court thanks to Mary Odili and co.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by goshen26: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
I'm seeing this for the first time o "supreme Court Governor or Abuja Made Governor" this shock me die... LWKM

Well, Edo is national HQ of cultism

I served there and I know how glamorous they take cultism

Imagine my student then telling me that from JS one to SS3 Arobaga have at least one little rep

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by derbykol(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

You must be dreaming

In Nigeria posterity does not remember anybody.

Obaseki should better not lose. Because if he loses the whole country will laugh at him and say that Adams has finally dealt with him.

People will say that Ambode is better than him because he fought someone that is not his mate.

Don't lie against posterity oooh, Madame Posterity does not remember anything in Nigeria.

Obaseki should better not lose after all his gra gra.
Obaseki has so far put up a good fight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by lwise(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
I love this grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wike VS Supreme court Governor and Gandollar

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by icebird25(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue
Mostly NBM vs eiye confratenity
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Ganduje is talking anti-corruption, while Uzodinma is speaking about Transparent elections... How many hypocrites do we actually have in APC??! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by derbykol(f): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Abuja made governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by leicestercamper: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.

At the bold, nothing but obvious FACT!!!... Uzodinma ought to be keeping a really low profile. He is yet to sit properly on that Imo throne. He shouldn't be indulging in such tomfoolery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by itoba4real(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2020
The next president has spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by desiredhome: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

You lie big time, is Rivers people not regretting already? It's only those ipob miscreants that are making noise about wiked wike rhe agbero.....
Mr Flyover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by dederocs(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Shameless touts posing as politicians,one day the youths will come to their senses and change am for all of una, bastards.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by afesco: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2020
In my opinion,APC has shot himself in d foot to have appointed Ganduje as the chairman of APC Edo Election Committee. It will definitely affect APC has there is already d infamous video of Ganduje being played in Benin City

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Realtalk20: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
[s]
Economy1:
Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...
[/s]

Mind your state and keep silent

Edo state is for PDP

We are not an APC state !!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nmezor(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Really wish a diff.party wins the election...PDP n APC are both birds of the same feather.So mk Wike shut his trap
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by jenygb: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by amaham(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike has bad mouth, he's the one telling the hypocritical APC who they really are. We need more of him to make the opposition effective. No great country thrives without an effective opposition.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / President Tinubu Meets Kwankwaso In Aso Rock / President Jonathan And Mother Casting Their Votes In Otuoke Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.